The Future of Technology Is Here - The Osee T5+!

Поділитися
Вставка
  • Опубліковано 23 бер 2023
  • In this video, we're going to take a look at the Osee T5+ camera monitor. This camera monitor is one of the most budget-friendly options on the market, and it offers great features for video production.
    We'll discuss the features of the Osee T5+ and how it can be used for video production. We'll also give you a budget estimate for this camera monitor, so you can see for yourself how affordable it is compared to other options on the market.
    Don't miss this video! In it, we'll discuss the future of technology and how the Osee T5+ camera monitor is a great choice for budget-minded video producers.
    INSTAGRAM - bit.ly/3eqJOF3
    BUSINESS INQUIRIES ONLY - MORPHEUSVISUALS@GMAIL.COM
    THE GEAR THAT I ACTUALLY USE ↓↓↓
    MY FAV CAMERA OF ALL TIME - amzn.to/3idva5f
    MY FAV CROP SENSOR VLOGGING LENS - amzn.to/3z9b4A1
    MY FAV FX VLOGGING LENS (WHY THOUGH?) - amzn.to/3idvVeB
    BEST VLOGGING MIC - amzn.to/3epxdSy
    FAV TRIPOD FOR VLOGGING - amzn.to/3ijFEzS
    I DON'T EARN ANYTHING FROM THE LINKS JUST ENJOY
    The Future of Technology Is Here - The Osee T5+!
    #cinematography #photographytips #osee #cameramonitor #cameragear
  • Фільми й анімація

КОМЕНТАРІ • 36

• @iamjove
    @iamjove Рік тому +1

Great job Milan! Thank you!

• @jasvindersehmbi5253
    @jasvindersehmbi5253 Рік тому +1

Just waiting for my T5+ to be delivered, after watching your video I’m conceived it a safe investment really excited and can’t wait to use it on my next project.

• @jeremyleonbarlow
    @jeremyleonbarlow Рік тому +1

The D-Tap out is an awesome feature and at that price point its cheap enough to add a USB battery as a second continous power source when you hot swap NP-F or LP batteries. The only thing that would make it better is HDMI passthrough so you could use it with like a Raveneye on a gimbal.

• @whoismilanbrown
      @whoismilanbrown  Рік тому +1

I agree with you on every point ☝️. I bought a cheap spliter for use with mine but it is another thing you have to add to the cage putting my rig above most gimbals capacity that aren't the rs3 pro

• @AtlantaMetal
    @AtlantaMetal Рік тому +1

Need to mess around with that someday. I've looked at monitors a few times and couldn't decide on one.

• @whoismilanbrown
      @whoismilanbrown  Рік тому

Osee is the way to go man. The only thing they don't have is external recording but the need for that is going away as the years go on. It's a really good investment. Plus having luts on demand let's you show the client what it should look like when it's all said and done.

• @XxFTKxX
    @XxFTKxX Рік тому +1

I really like the colors of your videos.

• @questgarage3824
      @questgarage3824 Рік тому +1

Yo his videos look like a movie. I want my client videos to look like this.😅

• @whoismilanbrown

Thank you! That's what I'm going for. It took me a while to get it just right I mostly look at film grabs and try to replicate that look.

• @questgarage3824
    @questgarage3824 Рік тому +1

Can I use this to update my clients on the progress of their build outs for cars? I make race cars. Having a bigger screen would make it easier I think to record the updates. Right now I use a Lumix gh4 but the screen is tiny.

• @whoismilanbrown

Of course you can! Even if you are just shooting in a regular picture profile 90% of the features on it will help you make better videos. I think the T5+ would make a great addition to wherever kit you have setup for your gh4 just remember that it will make your setup bigger. Depending on what you are trying to show it might get in the way.
      The best way around that is getting a camera cage and a magic arm to mount the T5 onto so you can move it out of the way and still see it.

• @rudydoyle
    @rudydoyle Рік тому

I'm using Fuji Xt4. I'm happy with the video I get from camera. I don't care about external recording. I just want a monitor. My question is, will this display a 4k 60 signal.

• @whoismilanbrown

Unfortunately, I believe it only supports up to 30fps at 4k.

• @johnteaguefilm
    @johnteaguefilm Рік тому +1

Do LUTs you’ve loaded show up? Mine weren’t and that’s a dealbreaker since I’m shooting RAW and need some visualization of some sort.

• @whoismilanbrown

Yes they did. You have to load them into the device via SD card. You don't read the straight from it though you have to go into the main menu and upload them to a user slot. Oh and your SD card can't be more then 64 gb I think. I had issues with big ones

• @RogerBStillz
    @RogerBStillz Рік тому

Great Video Milan. Just got the Osee T5+ and new to the monitor world. Would you or anyone like to share their page setup? Like how many pages do you use and what's on each page? Thank

• @whoismilanbrown

My Page 1 is all exposure; False Color, Waveform, Vectors. I leave them all on and just change to that page for exposure.
      Page 2 is Focus, so it just has the focus assist, always left on
      Page 3 is my shooting page, so I have Aspect, Safe zone (set to action), Crosshatch, de-log and luts. I don't shoot Anamorphic with it so I don't have that on my last page.
      Some people don't like having separate pages but I do. If you want a single page that does everything this is how I would do it.
      Single Page Setup:
      1. Aspect
      2. Safe Zone (set to action)
      3. Focus Assist
      4. Crosshatch
      5. False Color
      6. De-Log (if you use log)
      7. Luts
      8. Waveform
      If you have any question let me know ^_^

• @RogerBStillz
      @RogerBStillz Рік тому

@Milan Brown Thank U so much for sharing and I'll take this and apply it. Thanks again 🙏🏽 🙏🏽 🙏🏽

• @LeanderNavarraMonte
    @LeanderNavarraMonte 4 дні тому

have you noticed a slight input lag? Mine has a slight delay

• @CineWayki
    @CineWayki Рік тому +1

Seems like an incredible budget monitor, but does it have false color? How is it compared to the SmallHD false color interface?

• @whoismilanbrown

Yes it has false color, and they are similar enough that it shouldn't be confusing or seem like you're missing something

• @peter-iq5en
    @peter-iq5en Рік тому

Did you say it works with log? The monitors I’ve tried only work with 1080p. They go black when set to log or 4K.

• @whoismilanbrown

Yeah, I've got it to work just fine with log and 4k. What camera are you using?
      Also, if you are using the de-log feature, I did set mine to what log profile I was using before I turned on the de-log feature.
      If it's going black and not showing the Osee splash screen it might be that the hdmi cable you are using is causing an issue. I had an issue with Kondor Blue HDMI cables and several monitors that weren't Atomos brand.
      Let me know your set up and I will help you trouble shoot it if I can 🧐

• @peter-iq5en
      @peter-iq5en Рік тому

@@whoismilanbrown I am using the fuji XT2. The cables work fine with 1080p. And the monitors/apps do say they are intended for 1080p. Cables have no issues when camera is set to 1080p....so I don;t see why that would be the problem. Most of these budget monitors seem to be designed for 1080p. I have the same issue when using my iphone as a wireless monitor. iphone/App won't work in log or 4K, but does fine in 1080p.

• @whoismilanbrown

So I reached out to my buddy at a rental shop near me and they said it's a problem with Fuji's firmware. It doesn't allow for F-log output on a down sampled 1080p signal. The only way to use a monitor when recording in F-log is to use an external recorder which unfortunately is usually limited to using Atomos gear. Like the Ninja V.
      From what I was able to research the XT-2 didn't have log to SD card recording at release, but did have Log to External recorder. Fuji did a firmware update to get FLog to SD recording but there isn't a BUS in the camera that lets you cross record Log at all. There is a Movie output combination that lets you get an FLog picture to the HDMI port but then the camera won't record to the SD card at all assuming that you are using an external recorder.
      I don't know if this is an issue with other Fuji Camera's but you may want to consider trading up to a new body in the XT line or worse comes to worse, getting on the expensive external recorder bandwagon.

• @peter-iq5en
      @peter-iq5en Рік тому +1

@@whoismilanbrown Thank you very much. This was very helpful.

• @whoismilanbrown

Any time!
      I'm really sorry I couldn't find a solution for you though. If you have any questions ever don't hesitate to ask me 😊

• @morpheusvisuals
    @morpheusvisuals Рік тому +3

Come on Milan, they are that good and that cheap and you only bought one? That's an oversight 😂

• @whoismilanbrown

You've got a point I probably should have gotten one for each camera 😞 😅

• @alexalexis7899
    @alexalexis7899 Рік тому

The battery out function forces you to buy their own dummy battery dc adapter, because the dc port on the monitor is extremely small and it is in a recessed area, which means that all the right angle DC connectors that you find in every brand of NP-FW dummy batteries don't fit. Guess what else: you can barely find their own DC dummy battery adapter, and if you do, it'll cost you around 50 bucks.

• @whoismilanbrown

I went to Microcenter and got an extension that made mine work. If I find a link, I will put a community post of it up for you. It's an extension for an old laptop plug. It was like $4 bucks.

• @alexalexis7899
      @alexalexis7899 Рік тому

@@whoismilanbrown Thank you for replying. That had occurred to me but only found it on AliExpress. Very bummed Amazon doesn’t have it or at least I couldn’t find it. Hope this this works as a warning for anyone interested in using this monitor to power the camera: it is not a straightforward solution.

• @efernandezabril
      @efernandezabril Рік тому +1

@@whoismilanbrown Hey! I'm at a loss here. none of the DC cables I have fit. Can you let us know which cable are you using? Thanks

• @whoismilanbrown

@@efernandezabril I'll go to microcenter this weekend and see if I can find the exact adapter I am using. If I find it, I'll make a post about it on the community page.