8:55 (Conclusions)
  • Наука та технологія

КОМЕНТАРІ • 182

• @ashtonkat378
    @ashtonkat378 Рік тому +7

Amazing work, as expected!

• @1051F
    @1051F Рік тому +5

Un breakdown super detaliat + productia video e foarte nice, imi aminteste de Optimum Tech :) Keep up the good work!

• @Geezimac
    @Geezimac Рік тому +11

Awesome looking build… the frosted hard lines add a nice touch!

• @lf1977
    @lf1977 5 місяців тому +2

This is stunning! I truly love the aesthetic of this build, and the quality of the finest details and patience in your build. Thank you for sharing this

• @EIGAtech
      @EIGAtech  5 місяців тому

Thanks! Have you checked out my latest video? I've updated the build shown here.

• @lf1977
      @lf1977 5 місяців тому

@EIGAtech I have it is beautiful. Completely agree about the top hat would look much more aesthetic if colors matched.

• @LDBaha
    @LDBaha Рік тому +1

You deserve more subs! Wonderful videos

• @martin28bln
    @martin28bln Рік тому +31

Nice Build. Running something similar with 4090FE on air, 13900K with Eisbär Solo and 240 and three NF A12x25. The push pull fan config over the psu is really improving!

• @KTamas27
      @KTamas27 Рік тому

How you it in 2 25 Dan 20mm rad? Show me where can I see it? Want the same setup, 4090 Ventura 3x and 13900ks undervolted.

• @KTamas27
      @KTamas27 Рік тому

But with phaanteks t30 or beguite silent wings pro for 25mm fan and maybe noctoa slim if needed.

• @martin28bln
      @martin28bln Рік тому

@@KTamas27 t30 will not work. Max 25mm Fans and HPE240 or TX240rad.

• @savvn
      @savvn 8 місяців тому

Did you undervolt/power limit your 13900k? What sort of scores are you getting (cinebench/geekbench or whatever)? Very curious as want to try out myself too.

• @circuitfever
    @circuitfever 8 місяців тому

this is so clean

• @whitexeno
    @whitexeno Рік тому

Beautiful build.

• @lukeumhoefer
    @lukeumhoefer 11 місяців тому

Great trick with the gaffer tape and O ring!! Ill have to keep that in my toolbox for later ;)

• @tristarr8196
    @tristarr8196 Рік тому +107

i wish i was rich sometimes...

• @user-cm3wd5hk1p
      @user-cm3wd5hk1p Рік тому +20

Best thing I ever did was start my own business after I got laid off from
      My last one.
      You can do it.

• @lethang1848
      @lethang1848 Рік тому +2

Just get a job and safe money :)

• @jan-pcro
      @jan-pcro Рік тому +1

you mean the time, when your money is gone after you have been rich?
      i understand it like you are talking in the past ^^

• @raymondcasso7966
      @raymondcasso7966 Рік тому +1

If you have nothing then your most likely to stay that way.

• @jondonnelly4831
      @jondonnelly4831 Рік тому +6

Rich people tend to be careful with their money and would ask the question is this really worth it ? Would a 4070/13600kf on a deepcool air/matx not do everything this does with a few settings turned down ? Do I really need to save a few inches of space or need that 4k?

• @JohnBoyNZ
    @JohnBoyNZ 11 місяців тому

Love ya build videos! Please do nore!! Looking forward to the follow up video on this build too.

• @finn_h06
    @finn_h06 Рік тому

You deserve way way more sub

• @rtturi
    @rtturi Рік тому

i love your photography

• @alwisidi
    @alwisidi Рік тому

Amazing 😍

• @thebackstab8730
    @thebackstab8730 10 місяців тому

nice build !

• @Cooper3312000
    @Cooper3312000 5 місяців тому

The V1.1 in Titanium was the best of the best, wish I got that color instead of just black. I switched back to my T1 V1.1 from the Dan A4 H20 I just like this case to much. Had to drop from the 5950X with a AIO to a 3600 air cooled but worth it with my 4090 PSU the same direction. Oh and thanks for the 3d printable GPU support fits like a charm really nifty.

• @Aexeq
    @Aexeq Рік тому +10

I really like your build, but that PSU orientation gives me high anxiety. Imo its better to go for a Dabel-20b radiator with the fans below it, which also allows a T30 in place of one of the slim fans. This highly improves air exhaust from your GPU and you can just easily orient the PSU differently or at least the PSU doesn't get as hot with the added airflow.

• @EIGAtech
      @EIGAtech  Рік тому +3

I agree, something like that is definitely the more sensible solution... or just going for the v2 T1.
      In any case, I think my build should serve more as inspiration rather than a definitive T1 v1.1 build. There's more optimization that can be done for sure.

• @raghavchetal208
    @raghavchetal208 Рік тому +2

I was having issues with my 5800X3D overheating too with a similar build (V1.1 with a 3080 on the same TX240 radiator too), but undervolting the SoC in the BIOS lowered the temps by 10 degrees even with a -30 PBO offset.

• @EIGAtech
      @EIGAtech  Рік тому

Interesting. How much did you undervolt it in the BIOS?

• @raghavchetal208
      @raghavchetal208 Рік тому

@@EIGAtech I have a -0.120mV undervolt set but I also only run games so your usage might vary! With that the constant voltage is 0.968V. It dropped the power from 14W to 10W which lowered the temps at idle too which was very nice!

• @EIGAtech
      @EIGAtech  Рік тому

@@raghavchetal208 Any loss in performance? I haven't really looked into flat out undervolting a CPU like that.

• @raghavchetal208
      @raghavchetal208 Рік тому +1

@@EIGAtech nah nothing as far as I can tell, if anything my performance is better since the temperatures are lower. I was able to get it to boost in-game to 4.45Ghz permanently versus the 4.38Ghz it was doing before. It hasn’t caused any crashes in the one week I’ve had it applied so far

• @_roob
    @_roob 8 місяців тому

great show, one of the most beautiful constructions on youtube, I bought my formd now, but it only had the full black version :/

• @EIGAtech
      @EIGAtech  8 місяців тому +1

Thank you! The black is great as well, very stealthy. I don't think you can go wrong with either versions to be honest.

• @_roob
      @_roob 8 місяців тому

@@EIGAtech thank u too

• @_roob
    @_roob 7 місяців тому

Did you come up with updating to version 2.0? or another specific cabinet? your build is insane, congratulations! I will assemble my formd t1 v2 with the 4080FE this coming Monday. I will use the AIO fractal lumen v2 240mm with 1 slim fan and a night pattern on the top

• @EIGAtech
      @EIGAtech  6 місяців тому

Check out my new build in the FormD T1 v2.1 here:
      ua-cam.com/video/6WZs8s2RZVY/v-deo.html

• @nikonmikon8915
      @nikonmikon8915 5 місяців тому

Hey which CPU are you using? I am doing a similar build potentially (4080 FE, lumen s24 v2 etc)

• @_roob
      @_roob 5 місяців тому

@@nikonmikon8915 i7 13700k

• @Polymath2B
    @Polymath2B Рік тому +1

4090 T1s are crazy, and although they probably aren't that popular, showcases, pics, and videos about them are not too uncommon. Also noticed your corne, which seemed familiar. Turns out I watched your 2 videos about them a while ago, haha.

• @EIGAtech
      @EIGAtech  Рік тому +1

I hope you subscribed, haha. At least for no other reason than the fact that something interesting is cooking keyboards wise.

• @Evelisk
    @Evelisk Рік тому +1

Really nice build! I also had to do that female-female thing to lower the pcie riser cable down and get more room for the power cable. Will you rewire the pump to run off the header?

• @EIGAtech
      @EIGAtech  Рік тому

Thank you! I won’t rewire the pump as I figured out a very clean way to hide the long cables. The SATA power cable is actually hidden away between the PSU side and the front panel.

• @JambuGamer
    @JambuGamer 11 місяців тому

Looking really good built. Could you try to play Far Cry 5 to see the CPU temp?

• @EmilioAyala
    @EmilioAyala 10 місяців тому

how many fittings in total did you end up using? and what PCI-E cable are you using? as I noticed the one that comes with the case is blue

• @Sneedles
    @Sneedles Рік тому +1

Very nice shots pal well done.
    You had any luck with adding limits in pbo tuner to reduce the temps further?

• @EIGAtech
      @EIGAtech  Рік тому

Thank you!
      I haven't touched any of the other settings in PBO tuner, but I don't think there's much optimization to do on a 5800x3D.

• @Kudzai2010
    @Kudzai2010 Рік тому

EIGA if you don't mind me asking please what material did you print your Anti-Sag PCI Rail attachmemt In? Otherwise amazing video I have been rewatching and each time gets better hehe

• @EIGAtech
      @EIGAtech  Рік тому +1

Thank you! The material is PA12 Nylon. MJF printing process. I've printed mine at JLCPCB.

• @jjang_won
    @jjang_won 11 місяців тому +2

How did you film it so neatly? I want to see the camera setting and the surroundings.

• @Vadim_Andr.
    @Vadim_Andr. Рік тому +1

I have never seen anything like this, where can I get, buy such hosepipe ??

• @DrDAC-go7hs
    @DrDAC-go7hs Рік тому

It's beautiful. But putting the psu in backwards, letting it cook in the gpu exhaust has been tested and ended with higher temperatures.
    It's also possible to run a dual rad setup in the T1, maybe something to try?

• @EIGAtech
      @EIGAtech  Рік тому

Thank you! Could you send me a link to the tests you mentioned?

• @UncommonS3nse
    @UncommonS3nse Рік тому +1

looks fantastic. I haven't used any recent AMD chips, but that seems pretty hot for a gaming load. Do you use the system for any other workloads?

• @EIGAtech
      @EIGAtech  Рік тому +2

Thank you! Video editing in DaVinci Resolve Studio, but it's a very light load in comparison to gaming.
      I have no issues with the CPU/GPU temperatures as they are. I think they are excellent for the form factor. Only thing I'm concerned about is the PSU running so hot.

• @scarkillerful
      @scarkillerful 11 місяців тому +1

85C for the 5800x3D is a pretty normal gaming load from what I've heard. The other 5000 series chips fall below that, but not sure how far.

• @samw2299
    @samw2299 11 місяців тому

Hey :)
    Can I use a 5mm M3 instead of 6?

• @cesarvillalobos1692
    @cesarvillalobos1692 Рік тому

I'd love to see the sound signature of this

• @thephoenixchant
    @thephoenixchant 9 місяців тому

Can this be fit inside a bagpack or should I go for a NuCxi7 or laptop to move around?

• @EIGAtech
      @EIGAtech  9 місяців тому +1

It can and many enthusiasts do just that, but personally I wouldn't do it unless absolutely necessary.

• @tongoso
    @tongoso Рік тому

Simply spectacular!, what interface are you using to check on FPS, temps and wattage on games? looks nicer than Afterburner, thanks for sharing!

• @EIGAtech
      @EIGAtech  Рік тому +1

Thank you, really appreciate it. It's actually a custom overlay made with the Overlay Editor in RivaTunerStatisticsServer.

• @tongoso
      @tongoso Рік тому

@@EIGAtech Oooh nice! that's super cool, that could be a cool idea fora tutorial in the future, thanks again!

• @dejurniybizon294
    @dejurniybizon294 Місяць тому

Ceisul e tare! Imi place) Dar corsairul nu tare se incalzeste de la GPU? Poate ai pirometru? Ne-am cumparat Lian Li a4 H2O cu 12400f id-cooling 55 si maximum in jocuri e 62 grade

• @vinnieelysium1003
    @vinnieelysium1003 Рік тому

Bro these shoots are perfect... Which camera & lenses do u use for these amazing videos?

• @EIGAtech
      @EIGAtech  Рік тому

Still working on perfecting the setup, but the last couple of videos were shot on a Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera 4K with the Sigma 18-35 lens (or the most part). Older videos are shot on the iPhone 11 Pro.

• @korovai672
    @korovai672 11 місяців тому +1

This looks amazing, and I want to do something similar but how do you clean it?

• @EIGAtech
      @EIGAtech  11 місяців тому

I use an electric air duster to blow out the dust mostly.

• @DoObs
    @DoObs Рік тому

Great build, pity about those CPU temps. But what does it matter when they meant to run hot, if not hotter before its lifetime of changing out that specific piece of hardware later.

• @EIGAtech
      @EIGAtech  Рік тому +1

Thanks! Not worried at all about the CPU temps as long as it maintains boost. Only real caveat with this build is the PSU getting hot.

• @RenardThatch
    @RenardThatch 11 місяців тому +1

That's hot.

• @EIGAtech

Hot as in it looks hot or hot as in that PSU is headed for a meltdown?

• @dwzhang1704
    @dwzhang1704 Рік тому +1

wowwwwww!

• @PyromancerRift
    @PyromancerRift Рік тому +2

I've learned that modern PSU have a safety mechanism that drain the capacitors when the PSU is unpluged. I've read that is should be fine after 10 minutes of being unpluged. Obviously i didn't try my luck, but i opened a 850w cooler master SFX PSU to replace the loud fan with a noctua one and i'm still alive. I'm sure the loudest par of your build is the PSU fan, i have a cosrair 600w SFX too and the fans was noticeable too. If you think you can do the mod, i suggest swaping the fan for a noctua slim 90mm. The plug in the PSU is 2 pin, noctua give adaptors in some of their fans. Outside of that, it is hard to find, unless you have a space PSU and you think you can do it yourself by cuting the wires of a shitty fan. Anyway, now, my PC is ultra quiet under load.

• @EIGAtech
      @EIGAtech  Рік тому

Interesting, although yeah I wouldn’t put that to the test either.
      The SF750 I have is dead silent even under load, definitely not the loudest, used it in several builds so far and it has never been loud. Even in the Meshlicious custom loop which was my quietest build I could not hear the fan when it was spinning.

• @scarkillerful
      @scarkillerful 11 місяців тому +2

That Corsair SF600 you have is likely the 80+ Gold version, which is known to be audible. The SF600 80+ Platinum and SF750 80+ Platinum (the SF750 only comes in a 80+ Platinum configuration) are quiet.

• @anthonyeid6534
    @anthonyeid6534 6 місяців тому

How did you get the EK 90 deg fittings to go over the ram on your motherboard? I'm using the ModUltra Lobo as well as the 90 deg fittings but don't have enough clearance to get over my ram. Thanks in advance !!

• @EIGAtech
      @EIGAtech  6 місяців тому +1

There are static extenders (MF7) between the 90 deg fittings and the block, still, that wouldn't have been enough without the Ballistix Sport LT DDR4 modules which have a height of only 32.5mm.
      I have a new build video which you might find interesting: ua-cam.com/video/6WZs8s2RZVY/v-deo.html&t

• @anthonyeid6534
      @anthonyeid6534 6 місяців тому

@@EIGAtech I watched the video right when you released it lol, it almost made me invest in quick disconnect tubing but I'm too far into using hard tubing to justify the added cost. I love the quality you have on your videos, keep up the good work!

• @pqpgodw
    @pqpgodw 7 місяців тому

Hi, i have a question: What exactly fittings from EK you used (Like MF 7 or HDC 12, size and offset)? Im inspired by this build and ill try to build one similar by myself

• @EIGAtech
      @EIGAtech  7 місяців тому +1

Hey! I'm using HDC14 (but you can go smaller for sure for less ram clearance issues), MF7 extenders, micro rotary 90degree adapters, and one normal sized rotary T adapter (needed as a fill port). That's it, no offsets.

• @pqpgodw
      @pqpgodw 7 місяців тому +1

thank you, this will be so much helpful to my new build

• @haloshiroe
    @haloshiroe Рік тому

in your opinion, is an external rad antithetical to sff?
    because it seems to solve quite a bit of the thermal limitations of the T1

• @EIGAtech
      @EIGAtech  Рік тому +1

Generally, yes, I find it's a bit cheating. However, it has a few practical advantages: for example if you need to travel and you'd only use the rig for very light tasks at the destination. Issue with that is that I find watercooled T1 rigs to be extremely dense and heavy.
      There's also another advantage with having two boxes instead of one large one: Much easier to manipulate for cleaning, moving around, etc.

• @anobeus4814
    @anobeus4814 11 місяців тому

how long did you wait for formd t1 case to arrive?

• @malekalmasri1233
    @malekalmasri1233 Рік тому

Will the psu get hot or its ok

• @user-yy6lj4mg4w
    @user-yy6lj4mg4w Рік тому

what is the cut-out at the back of the GPU that you've attached the holder to actually used for? I've seen this same panel on my 4080 FE and have no idea what's underneath it / what the panel is used to cover

• @EIGAtech
      @EIGAtech  Рік тому

It's used for support, just like I am using it. However I don't know any commercial products that make use of it. It's just a magnetic cover, underneath there's two M3 threaded holes.

• @1stRanger
    @1stRanger Рік тому

What are those cables?

• @jonvice1217
    @jonvice1217 4 місяці тому

assuming the 3d printed holder will work for the 4080fe as well?

• @EIGAtech
      @EIGAtech  4 місяці тому +1

It should fit exactly the same

• @jonvice1217
      @jonvice1217 4 місяці тому

@@EIGAtech thank you :)

• @avraw
    @avraw 4 місяці тому

I am planning to go with zmt tubing for easier build. What size of tube should I go for ?

• @EIGAtech
      @EIGAtech  4 місяці тому +1

With ZMT you'd have to go 16/10 which is a bit too unwieldy if you ask me. Tygon tubing A-60-G is much nicer and softer if you can find it. I wouldn't go for 13/10 unless you have mostly straight runs, the bend radius (before kinking) on those smaller ones is too large.

• @avraw
      @avraw 4 місяці тому

@@EIGAtech I see thank you kind sir

• @Jobieable
    @Jobieable Рік тому

Curious about the custom cable lengths also want to order custom cables because my case is a mess

• @EIGAtech
      @EIGAtech  Рік тому

Exact ones used in this build (keep in mind the flipped orientation PSU):
      - 24P: 250mm
      - 12VHPWR : 300mm
      - CPU8P: 600mm

• @Iinustechtips
    @Iinustechtips 11 місяців тому

What application was used for the overlays in game and the screen at 7:48?
    thank you!

• @EIGAtech

It's a custom overlay made in RTSS.

• @ZodiakSL
    @ZodiakSL Рік тому

Hello. I'm building a SFF build in the Cooler Master NR200P Max. I am having trouble finding custom PSU cables for Cooler Master PSUs. I am looking for full custom cables and not extensions. I've noticed that it's VERY hard to find anyone making PSU cables for Cooler Master. Any suggestions? Thank you!

• @yfnratchet
      @yfnratchet 3 місяці тому

The availability of that depends a lot on which Cooler Master PSU you bought. You could give the CableMod Configurator a look and see if they supply custom PSU cables for your model, and that would likely be the most painless third-party solution. Beyond that, you'll likely need to go searching for someone who tailors PSU cables as a service or do the job yourself by buying the components a la carte and fitting them together. There's plenty of step-by-step tutorials out there to help you out. Hope this helps.

• @Lux158
    @Lux158 11 місяців тому

Have you tried to shroud the exhaust air from the PSU? So it is not recycled by anything only sucked throw the radiator..

• @EIGAtech

There's no need, there's nothing else that would recycle that hot air. The GPU fan is blowing towards the PSU not away from it.

• @lhbbq
    @lhbbq 6 місяців тому

@EIGA - Can you do direct die with the Modultra LOBO block?

• @EIGAtech
      @EIGAtech  6 місяців тому +1

I think it's possible but that's all I know. In theory at least it would make sense, especially in a dual radiator build, lower delta between die and coolant would be helpful.

• @lhbbq
      @lhbbq 6 місяців тому

@@EIGAtech - Thank you. Are you still using this in your existing system? Or did you change to something else?

• @EIGAtech
      @EIGAtech  6 місяців тому

@@lhbbq Check out my latest video! Think you’ll like it.

• @alexanderkhofmann7223
    @alexanderkhofmann7223 11 місяців тому

@eiga mind sharing which thermal interface you used exactly?

• @EIGAtech

I'm using Arctic MX-6 for this build. In the past I used Thermal Grizzly and Noctua, but the MX-6 was a great deal for 8g.

• @inspirational-verse
    @inspirational-verse 26 днів тому

what bracket did u use for the flipped psu?

• @EIGAtech
      @EIGAtech  25 днів тому

The case in the video is the old v1.1 which came with a flipped orientation bracket in the box.

• @timburstefan
    @timburstefan Рік тому

How can i buy this?

• @CeltyST96
    @CeltyST96 9 місяців тому

Does someone know what overlay he is using to display fps and temps? at 7:15 mark. is it a rtss skin?

• @EIGAtech
      @EIGAtech  9 місяців тому +1

It's a custom overlay in RTSS. I should put together a guide/github for it sometime.

• @CeltyST96

@@EIGAtech that would be amazing.

• @CaZeY1337
    @CaZeY1337 10 місяців тому

how much has your PSU ?

• @GoldFus1on
    @GoldFus1on Рік тому

How often do you have to change out the liquid?

• @EIGAtech
      @EIGAtech  Рік тому

I don't plan on changing it for the lifetime of this build. It's EK CryoFuel Clear premix and shouldn't really need replacing if the watercooling parts are clean and free of contaminants (mainly the radiator).

• @humilicious
    @humilicious 2 місяці тому

you need to set pbo2 tuner Limits to 100/70/100

• @EIGAtech
      @EIGAtech  2 місяці тому

I have since upgraded to AM5, have you seen my latest build video with the T1? ua-cam.com/video/6WZs8s2RZVY/v-deo.html

• @mattgrimaldi13
    @mattgrimaldi13 Рік тому

nice. Those bolts can be trimmed with hand tools. just saying

• @jayeightone
    @jayeightone 11 місяців тому

Are you selling these FE support brackets … asking for a friend … he‘d buy one 😊

• @EIGAtech
      @EIGAtech  11 місяців тому +1

I'm not, but it's really easy to print and the files are on my Printables page. I'd look for a local 3D printing shop or you could print them at JLCPCB like I did.

• @jomio4682
    @jomio4682 9 місяців тому

Lol I was worried about my config with a 3080ti and a Ryzen 9 5950x with both maxing out at about 65C

• @EIGAtech
      @EIGAtech  9 місяців тому

On water? 65C sounds super low for the 5950x, but relatively high on the GPU.

• @jomio4682

@@EIGAtech yes on water

• @jomio4682

@@EIGAtech but I use a bit lower clocks, haven't done anything with undervolting tho

• @EIGAtech
      @EIGAtech  9 місяців тому

​@@jomio4682 Hmm, both GPU and CPU? I ask because at 65C the coolant is probably over 50C after a long enough session, which means that a 65C max on the CPU is unlikely, given the higher delta CPUs have.

• @jomio4682

@@EIGAtech I was wondering that as well, however as soon as I close the game even after an hour, the temps drop to about 47C and then quickly to 40

• @bhris001
    @bhris001 11 місяців тому

Which PSU?

• @kwakdeducc
    @kwakdeducc Рік тому

I don't mean to offend or anything but is EIGA your name or a twist of EVGA?

• @EIGAtech
      @EIGAtech  Рік тому

Extended Integrated Graphics Array? Hmm... No. EIGA is a Japanese word.

• @moises75434
    @moises75434 9 місяців тому

Can you build me one

• @garinlegenda
    @garinlegenda Рік тому

why you change meshlicious to t1?

• @EIGAtech
      @EIGAtech  Рік тому

The meshlicious is the superior case when it comes to cooling, no doubt. I wanted to showcase the Modultra LOBO and also build again in the T1. For all the compromises, it really is a great looking case and fun to build in.

• @bobsagget823
    @bobsagget823 Рік тому

whats the afterburner skin

• @EIGAtech
      @EIGAtech  Рік тому

Look for N-E-P-O-S Afterburner skins on DeviantArt

• @CeltyST96

@@EIGAtech what is the rtss skin or whatever overlay you use in game to display fps and temparetures? it looks so clean.

• @Flaminq
    @Flaminq Рік тому +1

This would be even cooler if you made a “budget” (not an over the top 4090 build) version of the same build, optimized similarly as you have done.

• @EIGAtech
      @EIGAtech  Рік тому +1

That's a fair point, but for a budget build I would definitely not do a custom loop for a single component (CPU). The build in this video is my personal build and a passion project. If the channel grows I'd for sure be interested in doing budget oriented builds (as long as I can bring something unique).

• @wangyan1520
    @wangyan1520 Рік тому

Hi, I use the same power supply as you. I would like to ask if you can send me the drawing of your power supply reverse bracket. I also want to try it. Thank you very much!

• @EIGAtech
      @EIGAtech  Рік тому

Hi! The power supply reverse bracket is not a custom design, it's included with the T1 v1.1 case. You probably have the v2 case which does not include it.

• @miha493
    @miha493 Рік тому +1

Ah, another build to play lastest games on medium settings with relatively stable 60fps.

• @mozambique_enjoyer
    @mozambique_enjoyer 11 місяців тому

Strongly doubtful to have PSU intake strictly before GPU exhaust.

• @sugarjesusyt
    @sugarjesusyt 8 місяців тому

Optimum tech fans be like

• @id104335409
    @id104335409 Рік тому +4

This is the smallest 4090 build yet, isn't it?

• @Aexeq
      @Aexeq Рік тому +7

Actually there have been a bunch of 4090 builds in the T1 already. I for example did a full custom loop with a 280 radiator with full size 140 fans.

• @LDBaha
      @LDBaha Рік тому

@@Aexeq How are your GPU temps if you put a 280 rad on the top? I want to do that but I am afraid the 4090 would get too hot and too loud

• @Aexeq
      @Aexeq Рік тому +1

@@LDBaha the 280 is not on the top, but rather on the side.
      I use the case flipped with the PSU located where one of the fans would be.
      It's rather uncommon, because it's mandatory to have a true single slot GPU.
      Temps are ok, but nothing to brag about. When I'm it home, I just connect it to a MoRa3 420.

• @effecs-wp8nz
    @effecs-wp8nz 4 місяці тому

looks familiar

• @klaidasrunele
    @klaidasrunele Рік тому +1

I like how people are pretending that a 4090 water cooled in a FormdT1 V2 is at all viable from aa performance and noise perspective. Literally shooting yourself in the foot.

• @EIGAtech
      @EIGAtech  Рік тому

On noise maybe, there's an argument to be made there. But here's the thing, this exact build in a T1 v2 (with normal fans) would have even lower noise and better cooling than shown in the video. My build is in a v1.1 as mentioned several times in the video and in the description.

• @klaidasrunele
      @klaidasrunele Рік тому +1

@@EIGAtech Your build does not water cool the 4090 you only water cooled the CPU...

• @EIGAtech
      @EIGAtech  Рік тому +1

@@klaidasrunele Sorry, I misinterpreted your comment. My bad!

• @anthonyeid6534
      @anthonyeid6534 5 місяців тому

@@klaidasrunelecheck at optimum tech build with this case

• @bury101
    @bury101 11 місяців тому

Started watching your video but the sound quality is terrible!

• @EIGAtech
      @EIGAtech  11 місяців тому +1

Could you be more specific?

• @saschapurner9579
    @saschapurner9579 Рік тому +1

You clone this other channel :.-D For me it is okay. Now you get your one more...

• @user-wj5hc3tp9v
    @user-wj5hc3tp9v Рік тому

Your thumbnails look like optimum tech copy 😃

• @kelvinloo5839
    @kelvinloo5839 Рік тому +1

dont bother with this case. the manufacturer clearly does not care about the delivery of the case to you

• @triliner254
      @triliner254 Рік тому +1

It's very high in demand and manufacturing is slow. That's the problem. Not that bs you just said.

• @Ammpermeter
    @Ammpermeter Рік тому

CPU cooling s suck