TONE YOUR HAIR AT HOME | Brassy to Ashy Balayage, Under $10, Using Wella T18

Поділитися
Вставка
  • Опубліковано 19 тра 2021
  • Hi friends,
    Sharing how to tone your hair at home!! I do this every few weeks or months to bring my balayage back to ashy tones (without spending 1 - 2 hours, $80 - 100 at the salon)
    ♡Similar videos
    How to Balayage / Ombre Your Hair At Home: • How to Ombre/Balayage ...
    ♡Materials:
    Wella T18 Toner ($6):
    SalonCare Developer Volume 30 ($3):
    Application brush ($1):
    Bowl or cup
    ♡Connect with me!
    Instagram @ lins.loves
  • Навчання та стиль

КОМЕНТАРІ • 39

• @laurenmiller1336
    @laurenmiller1336 10 місяців тому

Thank you so much for posting this video! I had the same situation with my hair. I followed your video and my hair came out amazing! For $15 supplies from Sally’s compared to $200 at the salon, you just can’t beat that. Finally found the solution I’ve always been looking for! So easy!

• @gretchentseng6495
    @gretchentseng6495 2 роки тому +2

Thank you so much for this video. My daughter is Chinese and I didn’t realize that toning it after bleaching it would make such a difference…I am totally going to try this with her after we balayage her hair tonight.

• @Lindasaur
      @Lindasaur  2 роки тому +1

Of course!! It was definitely a discovery for me as well lol… you’re definitely a cool mom for supporting your daughter ;)

• @ericka9505
    @ericka9505 Рік тому

Loved this!

• @tylerjenhiroms7826
    @tylerjenhiroms7826 Рік тому +3

Hi Linda - Great video and super easy to follow! Thanks for posting - I'm going to try this week :)

• @Lindasaur
      @Lindasaur  Рік тому

Good luck queen!! You got it!

• @jodysmith7399
    @jodysmith7399 Рік тому +1

Thank you for a great video demonstration! I am amazed at your cooking skills too!

• @Lindasaur
      @Lindasaur  Рік тому

You are so sweet - thank you Jody!

• @kimmyyyyyyy8755
    @kimmyyyyyyy8755 2 роки тому +5

Okay! I finally got deliveries for both developer and toner. Now it’s time to watch this video again 🤩

• @Lindasaur
      @Lindasaur  2 роки тому

You got it!! It’s easy :)

• @sheena_marie5936
    @sheena_marie5936 3 роки тому +2

Great video .thanks needed this..💕

• @Lindasaur
      @Lindasaur  2 роки тому

Wooo glad you found it helpful!!

• @madisonw.2784
    @madisonw.2784 Рік тому

Hi very informative video! Just wondering if I put toner onto my dark, asian hair would it turn orange because of the developer?? I have highlights so it would be hard to only apply it onto the highlighted part. 20 vol developer btw!

• @fromsunni
    @fromsunni 2 роки тому

Thank youuuuu 💛🥺

• @Lindasaur

You're welcomeeeee :)

• @gracehc9356
    @gracehc9356 2 роки тому +1

Hey lovely. Is this ombre hair all done from home like the way you did it in the other video? Really love your hair and it's grown so long too! Love ot

• @Lindasaur
      @Lindasaur  2 роки тому

Hi Grace! Thank you I'm glad you found it helpful :) I switch between doing it myself and recently going to a salon!

• @melda7358
    @melda7358 2 роки тому +2

Great video. I have the same brassy light brown hair. My new natural hair is growing and it’s black. I wanted to colour it to ashy balayage. I was thinking it might ruin my hair cause a long proces

• @Lindasaur
      @Lindasaur  2 роки тому

Toning doesn't hurt your hair like bleaching does! I would say, give the toning a try :)

• @amysilva236
    @amysilva236 11 місяців тому

I got the same toner and it said 1 to 2 ratio. Maybe it is different if your hair is very dark.

• @wendy8561
    @wendy8561 2 роки тому +2

Came out great but Wella toners are supposed to be 1part toner 2 part developer but hey it looks great to me really very beautiful

• @Lindasaur
      @Lindasaur  2 роки тому

Maybe I read the instructions wrong haha thanks for calling out to me!!

• @filippina13
    @filippina13 2 роки тому +1

Nice. But the white carpet and white couch giving my anxiety. Lmao
    Only suggestion. Use a color sealer after to extend the color. And smooth hair shaft 👍🏽

• @Lindasaur

Thank you that's good to know! And yes.. the white carpet was giving me a lot of anxiety too... lmao

• @filippina13
      @filippina13 2 роки тому

@@Lindasaur you’re welcome. Lol

• @MarowaAlam-x2u
    @MarowaAlam-x2u 2 дні тому

Sister pls tell us,,how to brown hair colour at home?

• @monaayz
    @monaayz 2 місяці тому

i was more nervous than you for the light room 😮

• @kristynguyen3
    @kristynguyen3 2 роки тому +1

Hi so you did 1:1 ratio instead 1:2? Is that the brad way??? Thanks!!

• @Lindasaur
      @Lindasaur  2 роки тому

I think the 1:1 ratio for toner:developer is specified by the Wella instructions - I would double check the instructions of your developer though, in case it’s different!

• @BTTRFLIKISSEZ
    @BTTRFLIKISSEZ 3 місяці тому

THIS IS LIFTING AND DEPOSITING NOT TONING BUT VERY BEAUTIFUL ..ANYTHING 20 VOL IS GOING TO LIFT AND DEPOSIT ..TRUE TONERS DON'T SMELL STRONG..AGAIN WHATEVER IT LOOKS PRETTY PRETYY !!🤩🤩

• @MarowaAlam-x2u
    @MarowaAlam-x2u 2 дні тому

Sister pls tell us,,how to hair colour at home?

• @eviesantiago4464
    @eviesantiago4464 2 роки тому +1

Did you add that to your roots also or just the ends

• @kfunk1022
    @kfunk1022 Місяць тому

1 part toner, 2 parts developer, not equal portions. Also, 30 v will lift.

• @tinasparkles2434
    @tinasparkles2434 5 місяців тому +1

No, no & no. You don't use 30vol developer to tone your hair 🙅‍♀️ ...you use 5vol, or 10vol maximum. You're oxidising your natural hair by using a high volume developer which induces warmth, and you're adding to the porosity of your blonde highlights which will make your hair dry.

• @brookel7303
      @brookel7303 5 місяців тому +1

Will a 5 to 10vol developer lighten naturally dark brunette hair? I got a balayage professionally done a few weeks ago and it’s brassy as can be. I want to tone it, but I’m not sure how that will impact the non-balayaged parts of my hair lol

• @wendy8561
    @wendy8561 2 роки тому +1

Came out great but Wella toners are supposed to be 1part toner 2 part developer but hey it looks great to me really very beautiful

• @Lindasaur
      @Lindasaur  2 роки тому

I must have misread!! Thanks for letting me know - good for next time :)

• @yvonne6488
      @yvonne6488 11 місяців тому

The instructions on the box say 1:1 if you’re using the recommended wells developer