• @cindywho8696
      @cindywho8696 4 роки тому +1

Bbq sauce I know right! I love it. 🥰

• @AmberSapi
      @AmberSapi 4 роки тому +3

That’s me currently rn sitting here with bleach in my hair

• @TheMsaliassweden
      @TheMsaliassweden 3 роки тому

As soon as it's out of your scalp it's dead. Just like fingernails.

• @EditsbyBree
    @EditsbyBree 4 роки тому +153

Just throwing this out there- If you have a balayage you’ll want to use a 10 cream developer- NOT 20. 20 will lighten your roots as well- and if you have any sort of shadow root it will turn orange. I found this out the hard way 🤪

• @kelseyharo9940
    @kelseyharo9940 3 роки тому +9

Youre so real and confident with yourself and I’m hereeee for it !!!

• @Lovevinya
      @Lovevinya  3 роки тому +1

Thanks deart! :) and thank you for watching!

• @thisishersong
    @thisishersong 4 роки тому +95

20 volume means that’s the strength it’s going to lift. 10 just deposits the color, but 20 opens the cuticle and lifts (lightens) one to two levels. You can look up a levels chart to see how many levels you need to go. For toning, 10 is all you need unless you want it to lighten a bit too.

• @fatimaliliana6820
      @fatimaliliana6820 4 роки тому +4

My hair is yellow will 10 work

• @Lovevinya
      @Lovevinya  4 роки тому +5

Brittney Lynn hi brit! I have decided to go to cosmo school because i love hair color so much and yes that is true ❤️

• @funnygal4u2
      @funnygal4u2 4 роки тому +10

When your toning hair it should be on towel dried hair. If you are going to use this toner, you can use 20 volume cause the wet hair will drop it to 10 volume. If you use 10 volume on wet hair it will drop it to 5 and deposit to much .

• @Vinarosalie
      @Vinarosalie 4 роки тому +9

Was wondering if someone can answer this fast!! I plan on doing T18 on my balayage should I just do the blonde part or can I put it all over my head including the brown part with 10 developers

• @wendy8561
      @wendy8561 2 роки тому +1

@@Vinarosalie yeah me too just wanted to know don't want to ruin my baylage help please

• @mikkayo
    @mikkayo 5 місяців тому +2

Finally a content creator I need in my life!

• @amandah5336
    @amandah5336 4 роки тому +13

Loved your video soo informative. Best hair vid I've seen in awhile and you didnt blabber on you got to the point. Well done, I am off to sallys to buy well t18 :)

• @makeupshewore
    @makeupshewore 4 роки тому +55

“It’s dead now we’re gonna make it more dead” is literally what i say every time i bleach my hair lol 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• @Lovevinya
      @Lovevinya  4 роки тому

Hahahahahhaahahha yes yes yes!

• @cindywho8696
    @cindywho8696 4 роки тому +7

Your video kept it all the way real. Love it! 🥰

• @HelenHartCo
    @HelenHartCo 4 роки тому +42

I usually fast forward and skip through tutorials, but after your said “watch Netflix and have sex” I didn’t want to miss a thing and girl you didn’t disappoint 🤣😂 I LOVE you.

• @vtabch1
    @vtabch1 2 роки тому +9

Girl I have hella long hair like past my butt and I'm 40 years old and it's like really blond and I just wanted to tell you a trick that literally took me 40 years to learn. Lol that I trim my hair every two weeks just a little bit and my hair grows so fast so I never used to cut my hair before but the trick is to trim it all the time so you don't get split ends because split ends keep your hair getting shorter and shorter so you need to cut your hair all the time and when I do It will grow over a foot a year

• @Niicolegee113
    @Niicolegee113 4 роки тому +9

Love how you said that so casual 😂😂

• @stridery
    @stridery 4 роки тому +5

This is such a great video, you deserve more views :)!

• @BoFelulaVang
    @BoFelulaVang 5 років тому +17

I love that cararmel hair color. You look so good.

• @Lovevinya
      @Lovevinya  5 років тому

Bo Vang thank you my dear

• @neonovaC
    @neonovaC 4 роки тому +5

Thank you! My hair colour is like yours and i got so tired of the orangy ends! Thank you so much👍

• @Lovevinya
      @Lovevinya  4 роки тому

Nana Eynullayeva you are welcome ❤️

• @RenaCayari
    @RenaCayari 3 роки тому +5

Giiirrrll 😍 Results looked amazing! I'm here because I'm also about to use the Wella T18 on my brassy a$$ quarantine hair haha. P.S. You're hilarous.

• @Lovevinya
      @Lovevinya  3 роки тому

hahahhahahah OMG thanks love! I stalked you on ig now were friends hehehe have a great day and stay safe!

• @tiffanythomas8630
    @tiffanythomas8630 4 роки тому +2

Very helpful thanks very much!!!

• @SenyoritaStoic
    @SenyoritaStoic 4 роки тому +3

"So we're gonna make it even more dead." HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA PANALO KA TALAGA LODI

• @SaraSara-xx2ck
    @SaraSara-xx2ck 3 роки тому +2

Like it . So beautiful 🤩

• @denisenoletousa
    @denisenoletousa 3 роки тому +3

Omg I love the color thank you for the video.

• @Lovevinya
      @Lovevinya  3 роки тому

You are welcome denise ❤️

• @casandralynkerr
    @casandralynkerr 2 роки тому +6

did you only use the T18 with the developer? i've seen other videos that combine T18 and 050 with the developer..but your color is exactly what i want, as i do also have the dark roots

• @Bes8406
    @Bes8406 4 роки тому +2

Looks great! Good Job!

• @lifeasleeza3694
    @lifeasleeza3694 4 роки тому +5

You’re such a vibe😂😂🤣🤣

• @mgharbazmantv5283
    @mgharbazmantv5283 4 роки тому +2

Looks great 👍🏻

• @xosharonnoelle7
    @xosharonnoelle7 4 роки тому +7

Hey girl! Do you find that the toner has lasted on your hair since you used it? I’ve been seeing some people on UA-cam say that it only lasts for a week! And did it damage your hair more than when you first dyed it?
    I have a similar hair colour to yours at the start so hoping to just get the brassiness out of my hair.

• @Lovevinya
      @Lovevinya  4 роки тому +5

Hi girl so toner lasts depending how porous your hair is. My hair at this point is damaged so i dont wash it often. I wash it 1-2x a week its that bad. So if you cant tone all the time i would advise for you to use a purple or blue shampoo to take the brass out! This is a quick way to take out brass ❤️ hope this helps

• @CoachIzzyK
    @CoachIzzyK 4 роки тому +9

So mine is a brassy yellow/orange and everyone keeps saying t18 won’t work but when i watch these it looks fine!

• @jessicacarranza75
      @jessicacarranza75 4 роки тому +9

Iz Adventures i have brassy yellow/orange too and I tried the T18 with 20 developer and it didn’t do much. If anything made it’s a bit brighter. So I heard that the T14 is used when you have more of a brassy orange/gold. And it’s helps! T18 to tone yellow and T14 to tone orange! :)

• @Smilesremember2Smile
    @Smilesremember2Smile 4 роки тому +2

I think the end result is great! :)

• @sparkles-rt1xc
    @sparkles-rt1xc 4 роки тому +2

So beautiful love your hair color

• @cj2seven
    @cj2seven 5 років тому +8

Looks great! My hair always gets so red and brassy. Question: Did you do 25 minutes and then another 25 minutes?

• @Lovevinya
      @Lovevinya  5 років тому +6

Xmas Carol just 25 mins babe overall

• @fatimaliliana6820
      @fatimaliliana6820 4 роки тому +1

Sassygirl did you wash your hair with shampoo or just wet?

• @LM-ux2uc
      @LM-ux2uc 3 роки тому +4

@@Lovevinya you say in the video after 25 minutes you processed again for 25-30 minutes that's what's confusing.

• @cheriminick1545
    @cheriminick1545 2 роки тому +2

So did you only have to use 1 bottle of toner?

• @kynadishamsie7226
    @kynadishamsie7226 2 роки тому +4

Quick question! I had a balayage done on my hair a few months ago. It’s now brassy/light brown with some dark yellow/strawberry highlights. It’s hard to explain but which developer would I use with this toner to get the ashy color you have? Or if that won’t work what do you recommend?

• @sierratownley7661
    @sierratownley7661 3 роки тому +1

ahhh so i have dark roots but blonde highlights on my natural brown hair that’s turned orange so i’m trying to fix it💀 would this turn my dark roots a different color ???

• @lexiethompson4565
    @lexiethompson4565 4 роки тому +2

“i just want to be in my bed and watch netflix and have sex” 😂 😂 girl don’t we all lmao

• @jessicabravo1274
    @jessicabravo1274 4 роки тому +2

Hello I just recently came across this video but how much developer did you use? I noticed you poured the whole bottle of T18 into the bowl and you said two of these so what did you mean? Love the way it turned out, definitely going to give this a try!

• @Lovevinya
      @Lovevinya  4 роки тому +3

So basically i filled the bottle of t18 with the developer twice hun ❤️

• @Lovevinya
      @Lovevinya  4 роки тому +2

Thank you for watching 😘

• @jessicabravo1274
      @jessicabravo1274 4 роки тому

Perfect thank you and one more question. In this video was your hair previously bleached? ❤️

• @Rogue_Yogi
    @Rogue_Yogi 8 місяців тому

@Sassygirl do you ever use the 050 violet toner that you add a few capfuls into the full mixture?

• @Lovevinya
      @Lovevinya  4 місяці тому

No I did not I just used the actual bottle as a measuring guide for my volume

• @virginiabiblegirl2326
    @virginiabiblegirl2326 3 роки тому

How long did you leave it on?

• @jessicagaylord7838
    @jessicagaylord7838 3 роки тому

Did you end up using the T11 too? I bought both and my ends are blonder than yours so I’m not sure if I should use the T11 at all.

• @Lovevinya
      @Lovevinya  3 роки тому

No, but t11 will work nicely as well. The lighter your hair the more color pay off from that toner hope this helps

• @heartbeatcity441
    @heartbeatcity441 4 роки тому +13

Can someone tell me if this beautiful girl used 10 or 20 developer with the toner ?!

• @Lovevinya
      @Lovevinya  4 роки тому +4

Goodmorning i used 20 it will lift so use only 10 for deposit ❤️

• @heartbeatcity441
      @heartbeatcity441 4 роки тому +4

Sassygirl thank you for your response lovely - it means a lot!!! And you used double developer to one part wella toner !!! I will use 20 also as our hair is similar colour at the moment and I want mine to look like yours !!! Ps your hair is so gorgeous !!!

• @Lovevinya

Thank you so much use 1 to one so just use the container to measure your developer
      Goodluck ❤️❤️❤️ cant wait to see your results

• @zianadamariserickson7557
    @zianadamariserickson7557 4 роки тому +1

What were your exact mix of T18 and developer?? I need to do this to my brassy hair asap. Thank you! 😊

• @jessicacarranza75
      @jessicacarranza75 4 роки тому +8

You just poor the t18 into a mixing bowl then fill up the empty toner bottle twice with developer and mix it into the bowl. Also if you have more orange in your hair I would suggest using T14 and if you have more yellow use T18

• @nicolebachner3939
    @nicolebachner3939 4 роки тому +3

My hair is very similar to yours with the blonde on the bottom and dark roots on the top. I want to tone the blonde (just like yours)...will using level 20 developer do anything to my dark roots on the top if it touches the hair?

• @Lovevinya
      @Lovevinya  4 роки тому +1

Yes it will lift a little

• @nicolebachner3939
      @nicolebachner3939 4 роки тому +1

Thanks for the quick rely! Would it be a slight change do you think? In the video it didn't look like your dark hair changed too much...I just want to make sure I don't totally ruin my hair lol

• @nicolebachner3939
      @nicolebachner3939 4 роки тому +1

And also if I used developer level 10, the dark part of my roots wouldn't change but the blonde would get toned? Thanks for the help!

• @kyleegarcia5569
      @kyleegarcia5569 4 роки тому +2

@@nicolebachner3939 I used 20 developer and T10 today and it lifted my medium brown roots to a bright yellow so def use the 10 toner and or avoid roots. Or go a few levels lower if you don't want ashy blonde.

• @kyleegarcia5569
    @kyleegarcia5569 4 роки тому +4

I am confused? So did you mix all 3 toners or just use the T18? I just used T10 and want to get mine less yellow so thinking about trying the T18 tomorrow?

• @Lovevinya

I used the toner bottle to measure the developer i filled it twice. The ratio is 1:2 the result will depend on your hair color right now as well. Remember 10volume is deposit only

• @kyleegarcia5569
      @kyleegarcia5569 4 роки тому +6

@@Lovevinya no I meant you showed 3 diff shades of toner...the developer was not what I asked about. Did you only use the T18 shade?

• @Lovevinya
      @Lovevinya  4 роки тому +7

Ooohhh yes sorry love. Just T18 at that time ❤️

• @millyusa363
    @millyusa363 4 роки тому

What kind of conditioner is best to use after the rinse?
    I have purple conditioner (never used yet) and also regularly use Metrix hair balm .

• @Lovevinya

Thats actually perfect hun! Also use a treatment from time to time

• @loulou_nh
    @loulou_nh 3 роки тому +2

Wow 🤩 love it thanks sweety u are very lovable and funny 😁🌹😍

• @kisstine0120
    @kisstine0120 4 роки тому +10

Did you put toner on the black part of your hair/roots? If yes what happeend to your roots after toning it with t18? Do you recommend it? I have an ombre hair. I gave myself some highlights that turned brassy in the top part of my hair. Now i dont know what to do!

• @Lovevinya
      @Lovevinya  3 роки тому +2

Im sorry to see that i have not replied to this. So if you are using a developer 10 it will not lift at all or no changes to black hair if you use 20 and up you will see a lift i know it’s extremely late but hope it helps for future reference

• @lisawaters4591
      @lisawaters4591 2 роки тому

So what effect would 10 volume had on the rest of your hair if you would have used it?

• @ladybaabaa3294
      @ladybaabaa3294 Рік тому

@@lisawaters4591 10 vol just deposits the colour in the toner (in the case of t18, a violet ashy tone) but doesn't lift or lighten at all. 20 vol lifts a minimum amount. Like a mild bleach would.

• @benji18111
    @benji18111 4 роки тому +3

I have the same level 7 orangy colour in parts but I also have platinum babylights on my t zone area. Like a veil over top parts of the hair. My roots have come in now also. Could I use this all over with 20 vol? I want to lift and tone the dark parts. Your hair looks lovely now and so shiny. Thanks for this upload

• @tania7470
    @tania7470 4 роки тому +4

So you only used the t18 and not the other ones?

• @Lovevinya
      @Lovevinya  3 роки тому +4

T18 im so sorry for the late reply

• @SUMMER-mk3jn
    @SUMMER-mk3jn 4 роки тому +7

So I bleached my hair and my ends are dark and the rest of my hair is like blonde/pinky orange with some yellow lol and I bleached it 3 times so I’m not doing it again.. I have 2 wella developers and I want to use them but idk if it’s gonna work.. this video definitely helped! Thanks :)

• @lotusbeoneinspirit7193
      @lotusbeoneinspirit7193 4 роки тому

Did it work, the t18? I was brunette, bleached 3 times, couldn't get orange out, toner 20v with t18, made it darker orange. I still look like a clown...I'm so sad.

• @bayareababe
      @bayareababe 3 роки тому

@@lotusbeoneinspirit7193 use the t28 or t35

• @oliviae.2327
    @oliviae.2327 3 роки тому +2

In another video a lady used developer no 6 and t28. What is the difference in developer 6, 10 or 20?

• @Lovevinya
      @Lovevinya  3 роки тому

Read the volume if it says volume 10 it means, its only deposit meaning not permanent, 20 lifts your hair into 2 levels and so on

• @yewonshim6212
    @yewonshim6212 4 роки тому +7

🤭 omg this is what i have wanted thanx

• @Lovevinya
      @Lovevinya  4 роки тому

Yewon Shim you are welcome!!!

• @shannonlea8263
      @shannonlea8263 3 роки тому

This is what I need , I have Brassy tones in my dark hair and it’s so annoying

• @deanrobinson711
    @deanrobinson711 4 роки тому +2

The colour is much better.

• @bunnie.004
    @bunnie.004 4 роки тому +1

I enjoyed ur video :)

• @lindsayjensen4265
    @lindsayjensen4265 4 роки тому +3

Did this change your darker hair up top in any way?! You killed this btw!! 😍

• @Lovevinya

Yes a bit if you use a 20 it will lift a bit

• @Lovevinya

Thank you so much

• @pinktruffles5156
    @pinktruffles5156 4 роки тому

what would happen if i use 7 vol developer? i don't want my dark roots to lift, only the bleached parts

• @Lovevinya

7 developer will not lift so that will be okay

• @JamieYAYme
    @JamieYAYme 3 роки тому +1

It looks good and all but man, idk why the girl at sally's told me I could use toner to lighten my hair color, this doesn't actually lighten at all. Maaaan she didn't know much because I told her I had some super old developer left over and as I'm getting everything out, i realize that I can't use old developer! It won't work! (And will still cause damage, to those who don't know, I googled it) so I need to go get some frigging bleach now.

• @Lovevinya
      @Lovevinya  3 роки тому

hi Jaimie toner does not lift and lighten they only correct. have you done your hair after?

• @oneofthosecreativetypes24
    @oneofthosecreativetypes24 3 роки тому +3

It turned out great. Please get a trim on the ends. They are dry and don't look good. Even taking an inch off would make you look much classier. Two inches would be even better.

• @Lovevinya
      @Lovevinya  3 роки тому

I cut it now in a bob lol

• @Alex-bp9re
    @Alex-bp9re 4 роки тому +2

did you mix all together or just the t18?

• @kristinenguyen9594
      @kristinenguyen9594 4 роки тому +1

Alex... yeah I’m wondering as well!

• @claudiamarianidamato9499
      @claudiamarianidamato9499 4 роки тому +3

Me too. I’m getting so confused I’ve watched 10 videos trying to figure this out

• @fbiagentfrank
      @fbiagentfrank 4 роки тому

I think she used the t18 and the toner. It looks a bit lighter but I think it's bc she used 20 developer instead of 10. That's my best guess.

• @immalawyer
      @immalawyer 4 роки тому

She only used t18. That's why the title was t18.

• @Lidu12004
    @Lidu12004 Рік тому

What the toner number (T14, T18 etc) mean and what does toner do and when should it be done?

• @clementeen
    @clementeen 4 роки тому +4

Actual info starts at 1.38

• @asiahorror
    @asiahorror 4 роки тому +2

i had just got a balayage and it looks soooo bad what do i do

• @destinycollier9522
      @destinycollier9522 4 роки тому

Asia Corcoran tone tone tone lol if it’s light enough.

• @lifeoflw84
    @lifeoflw84 2 роки тому

And now the price went up! Lol ALOT🤣😫 and I wish so bad my hair would dry like that!!!!

• @ratterrierdogma
    @ratterrierdogma 4 роки тому +2

Galing girl!

• @filukkasunivers2389
    @filukkasunivers2389 4 роки тому +1

it would be better if you showed the after in the same lighting

• @Lovevinya
      @Lovevinya  4 роки тому

My apologies i finished filming night time

• @elizabethtran3224
    @elizabethtran3224 4 роки тому +2

Hii i did the same thing to my hair but it barely changed my color 😭😭😭😭 idk what i did wrong 🥺

• @Lovevinya
      @Lovevinya  4 роки тому

Its because toning is to mainly just take out brass it higher volume higher lift

• @natashaakhtar3411
    @natashaakhtar3411 3 роки тому +1

Did you mix all three bottles together ?

• @jabeenqadri
    @jabeenqadri 3 роки тому

Can we use any brand's developer with this toner or does it have to be wella? I already have a ton of keune developer

• @courtneymiatech3339
    @courtneymiatech3339 3 роки тому +1

Would this have the same results on level 7 hair?

• @Lovevinya
      @Lovevinya  3 роки тому +1

May have better results for level 7

• @lepen4652
    @lepen4652 4 роки тому

I have just dyed my hair brown on bleached hair, due to a bleach disaster, can I use T18 with any developer 20 %

• @LaUra-nf3fd
      @LaUra-nf3fd 4 роки тому

Use 10% 20% will lighten it

• @lepen4652
      @lepen4652 4 роки тому

@@LaUra-nf3fd I did the 20%, did lighten little, but definitely looks better then before,

• @carlaaarikagatus8823
    @carlaaarikagatus8823 4 роки тому +1

Can you use wella toner to a colored hair?

• @Lovevinya

Purpose of toning is to cancel brass or yellow

• @angadams295
    @angadams295 3 роки тому +2

Hi sweetie did you only used the T 18 ?

• @gailmckenzie2529
    @gailmckenzie2529 5 років тому +3

OH YEA JUST CALL YOUR PARTING DESIGNER COLORING PARTS.(LOL) LAME!! I KNOW🙄🙄🙄. I KNEW IT WAS COMING THE DYE ON THE RUG, OH WELL. ANYWAY YOUR HAIR TURNED OUT PERFECT. I WANT THIS I GO TO SALLY AND LOOK FOR THIS AND ALWAYS GET BLACK,BLACK, BLACK, HAIR COLOR.😫😫😫

• @Lovevinya
      @Lovevinya  5 років тому +1

I was crazy with black hair before hehe hard to take out though

• @gailmckenzie2529
      @gailmckenzie2529 5 років тому +2

@@Lovevinya OH YEA IT IS A WORKING PROJECT.🤷🤷🤷☺️

• @Nagutama
    @Nagutama 5 років тому +5

Sorry whats the name of the product again? I really need to get rid of my brassy hair 😭😭

• @Lovevinya
      @Lovevinya  5 років тому +5

Nagutama wella T18 toner and the 20% cream developer :)

• @bosshuhaa
    @bosshuhaa 4 роки тому

Don’t have this in the UK😢

• @Lovevinya
      @Lovevinya  4 роки тому

You can use hair color
      To
      Tone

• @helenarichard
    @helenarichard Рік тому

The color looks great but why does it look so pepper and salty?

• @Lovevinya
      @Lovevinya  11 місяців тому

I have so much banding

• @briaparsons2054
    @briaparsons2054 4 роки тому +4

😂😂 I just wanna be your friend so bad.

• @mariecoheng
    @mariecoheng 4 роки тому +2

How much does this last?

• @stridery
      @stridery 4 роки тому

I think it depends per person, but for me personally it lasts about 1-2 months, it slowly fades with every wash. The more subtle the toner, the sooner it washes out. (I have dark blonde hair with light blonde balayage).

• @mariecoheng
    @mariecoheng 4 роки тому +1

How much does the toner last?

• @Lovevinya
      @Lovevinya  4 роки тому

Usually last for a month or so for me max 2 months

• @mariecoheng
      @mariecoheng 4 роки тому +1

@@Lovevinya so you should do this process every month?

• @nannettedeiter8176
    @nannettedeiter8176 4 роки тому +2

I went to a high end salon to have my end results look like what you just did with yours. My hair is orange and brassy. I will not go back to the salon b/c they want to charge me to fix their mess. I bought the T18 and 20 developer, but it's still brassy. My question is, did you mix all the toners together and get this end result or did you do each one over time.

• @Lovevinya
      @Lovevinya  4 роки тому

Whats is the level color of your hair

• @nannettedeiter8176
      @nannettedeiter8176 4 роки тому +2

@@Lovevinya I honestly do not know. If I could upload a pic, you can see how orange it is.

• @Lovevinya

Theres a chart online type in hair levels

• @nannettedeiter8176
      @nannettedeiter8176 3 роки тому +1

@@Lovevinya I was told by my stylist that my natural hair..roots a level 1. The crap that got turned orange and I used T18 on made it a level 7 and 9.

• @sylvesterangelstallone6764
    @sylvesterangelstallone6764 Рік тому

So did u only use the one toner colour T18?

• @paulagiraldo8638
    @paulagiraldo8638 3 роки тому

Hi does it matter if you put it on your roots and dark side?

• @Lovevinya
      @Lovevinya  3 роки тому

It does not matter bec it wil not adhere but sometimes i just do just to make sure i dont miss a spot ❤️

• @bayareababe
      @bayareababe 2 роки тому

Of course it matters! If you put t18 mixed with 20v developer on your roots you are going to get orange roots! Don’t listen to these ppl who don’t know what they are doing. You need to use a 10v on the root as to it lift and get hot roots. 20v is only for hair that is already lightened or unless you have virgin hair then you can do it.

• @Ibuki.mystique
    @Ibuki.mystique 4 роки тому +1

In my free time I’d rather watch Netflix and have sex 😂 I feel you girl.

• @hala198243
    @hala198243 Рік тому

you have t18 and t14 and t11? do you put them together? or what?

• @ash83syd1
      @ash83syd1 Рік тому

In this video she only used 1bottle of t18 and then filled the empty bottle 2 times with the 10 volume developer.

• @Lovevinya

thank you!

• @andreaamba6033
    @andreaamba6033 4 роки тому +1

Do I need the 10 developer as well or can it just be the toner?

• @Lovevinya

You need a 10 developer for this

• @courtneydouglass4012
    @courtneydouglass4012 4 роки тому

“Be in my bed watching Netflix having sex” 😂😂

• @nat369i
    @nat369i 12 днів тому

When toning hair you should use a 10 developer and under. You are just putting a tone ON TOP of the hair shaft. Lifting it is unnecessary and will only damage your hair further.

• @jitzel3233
    @jitzel3233 4 роки тому +2

My hair is orange will 20 developer work ?

• @1111freespirit
    @1111freespirit 4 роки тому

How long it last the toner

• @Lovevinya
      @Lovevinya  4 роки тому

Depending on how porous your hair is and hoe many times you wash your hair and what developer you used

• @hebayoyo9880
    @hebayoyo9880 4 роки тому

Please you use only t18 ?

• @cristalmartinez3633
    @cristalmartinez3633 4 роки тому +1

So it say to use 20 volume developer.. Can you use 30 volume developer .. Whats the different??

• @Lovevinya

If you use 30 it may alter your hair 3-4 shades

• @mirnaruano7156
    @mirnaruano7156 Рік тому

What happened to your roots ??

• @Lovevinya

it did not lift

• @beezlebubblegumv449
    @beezlebubblegumv449 4 роки тому +1

So I was thinking about buying wella t18 but a lot of the reviews say it turns your roots orange, is this true or is there a way to avoid that, Ive had my hair bleached twice professionally with a shadow root but it’s still not where I want it

• @Lovevinya
      @Lovevinya  4 роки тому

It should not.... to tone you should only use 10 developer

• @Zzzsleepzzz
    @Zzzsleepzzz 4 роки тому +2

pretty sure you are suppose to do it on dry hair but i subscribed to you anyway

• @Lovevinya
      @Lovevinya  4 роки тому +4

Thank you love!!! I appreciate you! you can do it on dry or wet hair. Im on cosmo school right now and when I get my hair toned we just do it in the sink and the best part is that it is faster ❤️❤️❤️❤️

• @Idaliasantana68
      @Idaliasantana68 3 роки тому +1

Nope, the professionals suggest application in wet hair not damp tho. So this new young lady did it correctly 😃

• @bayareababe
      @bayareababe 3 роки тому +2

No your suppose to do it on damp hair

• @Barbsilva
    @Barbsilva 4 роки тому

WeLa??

• @justagirl12345
    @justagirl12345 4 роки тому +7

A trim would make it look way more pretty. Who cares about length when it looks bad. No offense

• @shelbygranada7119
    @shelbygranada7119 4 роки тому +1

T18 is a level 10. Your hair is not a level ten it will not have a great effect. Also t18 is a permanent color NOT a toner. Permanent colors are gonna damage more because toners just sit on top of hair.

• @shelbygranada7119
      @shelbygranada7119 4 роки тому

Fancy Carrots actually no I don’t I’m a licensed cosmetologist.

• @kimberlymawi
      @kimberlymawi 4 роки тому

I did caramel highlights box hair dye on dark brown hair and it turned out really brassy with yellow orange highlights and brassy undertones on dark hair. What should I use to get like hers? Get it to a ash blonde?

• @shelbygranada7119
      @shelbygranada7119 4 роки тому

Fancy Carrots clearly you didn’t watch the video. She used THREE DIFFERENT colors not just the t18

• @shelbygranada7119
      @shelbygranada7119 4 роки тому +3

kimberly m I’d say use wella 050 or wella t14

• @kimberlymawi
      @kimberlymawi 4 роки тому

@@shelbygranada7119 thank you!

• @emanuelantua1124
    @emanuelantua1124 4 роки тому +4

YOU NEED A TRIM ON YOUR HAIR

• @unicorn2161
    @unicorn2161 Рік тому

too much confusing info, stick to the actual products youre using. FYI - T18 mixed with 20v developer on roots will get orange roots! and a 10v on the root is to lift. You can use 20v for hair thats already lightened or virgin hair. Ladies dont ruin your hair with misinformation.

• @Lovevinya

Hi there! This was filmed years ago before I was a cosmetologist. Yes 20 will surely lift and we only use 10 volume for deposit. It wont damage it, a toner will only work in the correct level of hair.