Still the Best Camera MONITOR you can BUY | Osee T7

Поділитися
Вставка
  • Опубліковано 23 лип 2024
  • The Osee T7 3000 nit camera monitor is arguably thee best camera monitor any creator or filmmaker can buy.
    Osee T7 on Amazon - geni.us/Osee-T7
    Link directly to the Osee website (T7) - geni.us/OseeT7Website
    Osee Facebook Page - osee.tech/
    Osee Facebook Group - groups/oseeusersgroup
    Osee Instagram - osee.tech
    For business inquiries contact: info@richphotography.co.za
    2020 GEAR:
    Gimbal - geni.us/GimbalAK4500 (Amazon)
    Main Camera - geni.us/LumixGH5s (Amazon)
    Favourite Wide Lens - geni.us/LaowaWide (Amazon)
    My Broll Lens - geni.us/Lumix25mm (Amazon)
    Blurry Background Lens - geni.us/Lumix42mm (Amazon)
    Current Mic - geni.us/RodeVideoMicGO (sale now on while stocks last - Amazon))
    LED light Secret - geni.us/YN360 (Amazon)
    Best Samsung SSD - geni.us/T5ssd500 (Amazon)
    Headphones - geni.us/SteelSeriesArctics (Amazon)
    GoPro Gimbal - geni.us/WG2X (Amazon)
    My Epidemic Music - www.epidemicsound.com/referra...
    Banger Soundstripe Music - app.soundstripe.com/referrals... (GET 20% OFF USING THIS LINK)
    Govee Lights Under Desk - geni.us/GoveeUnderDesk (Amazon)
    Govee Lights USB Behind Screen - geni.us/GoveeUSB (Amazon)
    FOLLOW US:
    Firework - fireworktv.onelink.me/iKBL/ri...
    Instagram - nstagram.com/_rich_photography_
    Facebook - / photographyrich
    **Some of the links in my video descriptions on UA-cam are Amazon affiliate links, basically it means I may make a tiny commission if you follow the link and make a qualifying purchase, but it costs you no extra...although every little bit helps keep this channel alive, so massive thanks for the support!**
    #OseeT7 #CameraMonitor #7inchMonitor
  • Наука та технологія

КОМЕНТАРІ • 52

• @HasanWarrior
    @HasanWarrior 2 роки тому +1

Love your videos and appreciate you sharing your knowledge with us. I’m subscribing.

• @simbasimsstudios
    @simbasimsstudios Рік тому +1

I just watched your video and love the direct experience you share. Also your studio is pretty creative. The J.O.'s are a nice touch!

• @RICH_Photography
      @RICH_Photography  Рік тому

Thank you so much, our reviews have always tried to focus on real world experience other than specs...so glad you enjoyed it and love the studio!

• @gregscarcella519
    @gregscarcella519 2 роки тому +1

Excellent review. Liked that you explained in detail at the end about 10 bit Vs new cameras for monitors with SDD and what to consider

• @DineshBhadwal
    @DineshBhadwal 3 роки тому +2

This is not just an excellent review of this product, this is probably one of the best considering monitors in general. Thank you. Subscribed.

• @RICH_Photography
      @RICH_Photography  2 роки тому +1

Wow man, thank you so much for the kind words 🙏

• @GodFearNman
    @GodFearNman Рік тому

what's a good hdmi Cable to use (canon r6 HDMI micro) Thanks!

• @AjushiPhotography
    @AjushiPhotography 3 роки тому +3

Have to agree with you - absolutely love my Osee T7 :) Works great with my Canon C70 and R5!

• @jahborn
    @jahborn 2 роки тому +2

Keep doing what you're doing Rich. You're truly one of the best on YT. You have that God-given ability to speak and teach others. You have something special here - I bought the monitor right after watching your video! Liked and Subscribed!

• @RICH_Photography
      @RICH_Photography  2 роки тому +2

Wow man!! What an awesome comment. I really appreciate it and I promise to keep making more cool content and real reviews.
      Hope you enjoy that T7 monitor, still one of my favourite pieces of gear and hands down still my favourite monitor!

• @adinwalls
    @adinwalls 3 роки тому +2

I finally ordered a very low budget 7 inch for my setup. I’m excited about the impact to my everyday use.

• @RICH_Photography

It makes a huge difference. How you finding your monitor?

• @adinwalls
      @adinwalls 2 роки тому +1

@@RICH_Photography hey man. I ended up with a 7 inch and it’s indispensable! Pretty sure I will get a smaller screen to rig out my other camera as well.

• @RICH_Photography

Too true, I can no longer film without my monitors 👌

• @rafcruz
    @rafcruz Рік тому

Do you know with this monitor if it bypasses the recording limit

• @debeeldfabriek
    @debeeldfabriek 3 роки тому +1

Tnx! Cordial greetings from Belgium/Europe

• @LayneWilson
    @LayneWilson 2 роки тому +1

Great information 👍

• @DVBProductions
    @DVBProductions 3 роки тому +1

Such a great review!!

• @darrelking6647
    @darrelking6647 2 роки тому +2

Outstanding review! Really easy to understand you and you bring up the most useful and practical points. If I had the budget I'd buy this monitor right now! Aesthetically, the hat with the distracting logo and the bill forward doesn't work. You should be getting at least 10 times the number of views and sponsors based on just how good this presentation was. I've subscribed...please do more!!!

• @RICH_Photography
      @RICH_Photography  2 роки тому

Thank you Darrel, such an awesome comment to get on this video, really appreciate it! I promise there is more to come and I hope every video has the same effect :)

• @Robert-gp7kx
      @Robert-gp7kx 2 роки тому

subscribed as well, yeah, the prezentation of this is WAW. well done, impressed

• @michelleoosthuizen4524
    @michelleoosthuizen4524 3 роки тому +2

Love the monitor and love the video 👏

• @56hepcat
    @56hepcat Рік тому +1

Hey amigo. Great video. I've been subscribed for a while now. Always love your content. You deliver the goods in such a down to earth and slick way. Just wanted to know your thoughts. Is this 7" monitor still the best one at the moment around this price?

• @RICH_Photography
      @RICH_Photography  Рік тому +1

Hello 👋 thanks so much, so glad you enjoyed it and thanks for the continued support.
      Honestly, this is by far the best 7" monitor I have tested. I have tried the Bestview and feelworld monitors too, and this is hands down thee best monitor still!
      I have yet to find anything close to this quality. Still use mine on every shoot...and I have a draw full of monitors 🤣

• @56hepcat
      @56hepcat Рік тому +1

@@RICH_Photography
      No worries at all! Thanks for the reply and advice. That's enough for me. I'll order one tomorrow. All the best!

• @salvamando1
    @salvamando1 3 роки тому +1

Great review! I just got the Canon C70 and it has a rather disappointing screen for outside viewing. I'm gonna try this one out!

• @RICH_Photography

Definitely worth it!!! Premium product at a not so premium price.

• @lindelljunior7224
    @lindelljunior7224 2 роки тому

My camera monitor is black when I my HDMI is connected. And my osee g7 is just on home screen smh I don’t understand

• @Sonicorchestra
    @Sonicorchestra 3 роки тому +1

Thanks for the review.

• @RICH_Photography
      @RICH_Photography  3 роки тому

You're welcome! Will be doing a comparison against the Feelworld LUT7s soon 👌

• @Sonicorchestra
      @Sonicorchestra 3 роки тому

@@RICH_Photography Thx. The Feelworld seems to have the in/out on the bottom of the monitor....won't work for my tight rig. Since your review i have the Osee sitting in the 'cart' waiting for the final click! Currently looking at the Shinobi as well......also sitting in the cart!

• @lovefirst6157
    @lovefirst6157 3 роки тому +1

Great review. 7 inch monitor is actually not to bad on camera.

• @RICH_Photography

Thank you. So true, I was also worried a 7 inch monitor would be too big and 5 inch would be better.
      But after I've used it extensively, I'd happily say the 7inch isn't too big at all.

• @hellohogo
    @hellohogo 3 роки тому +1

excellent video

• @RomaFedorov
    @RomaFedorov 3 роки тому

can you use this monitor as a selfie monitor ?

• @RICH_Photography

You definitely can, just flip it around on your monitor mount. Absolutely perfect for it!

• @RomaFedorov
      @RomaFedorov 3 роки тому

@@RICH_Photography well I just got this monitor and I can't find the option to use it as a selfie screen..
      I mean sure I can flip the monitor to me, but the image is flipped around horizontally and I can't find an option to flip the image horizontally on the T7.

• @johnvelazquez4626
    @johnvelazquez4626 2 роки тому +1

Are we just not gonna talk about the fucking floating shoe?

• @RICH_Photography

LoL only way I get people to watch my boring videos 😉🤣

• @NAC.Approved
    @NAC.Approved 2 роки тому +1

Am I the only one that couldn't stop watching the sneaker.....

• @RICH_Photography

LOL The sneakers are getting more popular than the monitor, but at least it keeps my watch time up as clearly people aren't listening to me LOL

• @Burritosarebetterthantacos
    @Burritosarebetterthantacos 2 роки тому

Mine kept dying, had to be sent back to China multiple times, new units same issues, finally after a year got my money back. Steer clear pilgrims.

• @DineshBhadwal
      @DineshBhadwal 2 роки тому

I got mine which won't start. Then it started to start. Sent it back. Osee said everything is okay. Now it starts but the Waveform is just in the middle and not all the way from left to right. That is so bloody weird.

• @alejandrocampollo
    @alejandrocampollo 3 роки тому +1

dude i cant stop looking at that rotating shoe in the back wtf

• @RICH_Photography

LoL it's my secret to keep people watching my boring content 🤣

• @peterputters7156
    @peterputters7156 2 роки тому

Lol no SDI out or in. No thank you

• @RICH_Photography

In the video I do bring up the Osee G7, which is the EXACT monitor but with SDI in and out.