Removing and replacing instrument panel Nissan X-Trail T31

Поділитися
Вставка
  • Опубліковано 31 бер 2022
  • A quick video showing you guys how to remove and replace the #instrument #panel on a Nissan #X-Trail T31. The instrument cluster on the T31 is easy to remove.
  • Авто та транспорт

КОМЕНТАРІ • 12

• @sayit462
    @sayit462 Рік тому +1

Very interesting video. I have this car and some panel lights are not working so at night is dark "there". I did remove panel from dashbord and missed the clipses holding this thing. With dissapointmen I decided thats this is it. Unit permanently sealed and put up with darkness or buy new one.. Darkness was much cheaper. After this clip I may have ago again :)

• @cygarage
      @cygarage  Рік тому +1

Yes, unfortunately the lights are soldered on to the board. So you need some special equipment or someone to fix it for you, or yes you can buy a new one. Ebay has a few listed: ebay.us/cSji6Z

• @jjinka9270
    @jjinka9270 2 роки тому +1

Are the back lights of the gauge surface mounted? Mines a bit dark so i want to know if i can do it myself

• @cygarage
      @cygarage  2 роки тому

Yes it is unfortunately. So it's either soldering new LEDs or buying a new one

• @normanhommel
    @normanhommel 2 роки тому +1

Thx

• @wildnature0.0
    @wildnature0.0 2 роки тому +1

Hi there, buy a set of screwdrivers, those are handy :) and let the knife in the kitchen :)

• @cygarage
      @cygarage  2 роки тому +1

Haha I know! But this time the kitchen was closer than the garage😂

• @wildnature0.0
      @wildnature0.0 2 роки тому

@@cygarage 🤣True, just make sure the cake is safe!👍

• @sumankrsubba6279
    @sumankrsubba6279 Рік тому

In my T31, check engine light does not glow.Should I change the instrument panel?Pl. guide me.

• @cygarage
      @cygarage  Рік тому

Sorry for the late reply. If the CEL indicator is dead, your only option is to replace the instrument panel or solder a new diode on the board.

• @cygarage
    @cygarage  Рік тому

If you have dead lights on your instrument panel you have to resolder new diodes new ones or buy a new instrument panel. You can check out some seccond hand panels here: ebay.us/cSji6Z