the Honest Audiophile impressions of the Tin Hifi T2

Поділитися
Вставка
  • Опубліковано 29 сер 2021
  • Is there such a thing as a musical, reference IEM for a small budget?
    Purchase:
    Amazon: www.amazon.com/dp/B07H7GP6D9/...
    Linsoul:
    www.linsoul.com/products/tinh...
    Hifigo:
    hifigo.com/products/tinhifi-t...
    Discord: / discord
    Instagram: pB4LG7Kqp_...
    Twitter: / talkdbs @TalkDbs
    The Honest Audiophile research and review process: • Let's Talk - My resear...
    Audio Terms and Definitions: www.stereophile.com/reference...
    Recommended Gear:
    Rosson Audio Design RAD-0: www.rossonaudiodesign.com/
    Meze Empyrean: mezeaudio.com/products/meze-e...
    Hifiman Ananda: hifiman.com/products/detail/290
    Sennheiser HD600: en-us.sennheiser.com/best-aud...
    Sennheiser HD660s: en-us.sennheiser.com/hd-660-s
    Meze 99 Classic: mezeaudio.com/collections/all...
    MrSpeakers Ether C (non flow version) danclarkaudio.com/
    (similar to:) drop.com/buy/drop-mrspeakers-...
    Meze Rai Penta: mezeaudio.com/collections/all...
    Meze Rai Solo: mezeaudio.com/products/rai-solo
    ADV. M5-12D: www.adv-sound.com/collections...
    Empire Ears ESR: empireears.com/products/esr-b...
    Tin Hifi T3: www.linsoul.com/collections/t...
    Tin Hifi T2: www.linsoul.com/products/tinh...
    Tin Hfi T5: www.linsoul.com/products/tin-...
    Moondrop SSR: www.moondroplab.com/ssr
    Sony NW-A105: electronics.sony.com/audio/wa...
    Sony NW-WM-1a: electronics.sony.com/audio/wa...
    Mytek Liberty: mytekdigital.com/hifi/product...
    HeadAmp GSX-Mini: www.headamp.com/products/gs-x...
    Soekris DAC1421: soekris.modhouseaudio.com/soe...
    Tor Audio Roger: toraudio.com/main.html#
    Schiit Auido BiFrost 2: schiit.com/products/bi-frost-1
    Massdrop THX AAA 789:
    drop.com/buy/drop-thx-aaa-789...
    Grace Design SDAC-B: drop.com/buy/drop-grace-desig...
    Geshelli Labs Enog 2 Pro: geshelli.com/shop/ols/product...
    Geshelli Labs J2: geshelli.com/jnog
    Geshelli Labs Archel 2: geshelli.com/shop/ols/product...
    Geshelli Labs Erish: geshelli.com/shop/ols/product...
    Music recommendations:
    tidal.com/browse/playlist/5bb... (in order of playlist)
    Tingvall Trio “Beat” - piano tonality
    Sinne Eeg “We’ve Just Begun” - multiple layer soundstage
    Molly Johnson “What a Little Moonlight Can Do” - female vocal tone
    Leslie Odom Jr. “Under Pressure” - male vocal tone
    Eric Clapton “Change the World” - soundstage, layering and placement
    Yo Yo Ma “Ecstasy of Gold” - acoustic instrument timbre
    Adam Baldych “Spem in Alium” - acoustic instrument timbre
    Pain of Salvation “Stress” - percussion balance
    Michael Buble “When I Fall in Love” - orchestral dynamics
    Patricia Barber “Code Cool” - sibilance check
    Christian Scott “New New Orleans” - shouty upper mids
    Tool “Chocolate Chip Trip” - imaging
    Hans Zimmer “Why So Serious” - sub bass extension
    Marcus Miller “No Limit” - bass control
    Dave Holland Quartet “Conference Of The Birds”- bass check
    Ilhan Eshkeri “47 Ronin”- orchestra and bass dynamics
    Hans Zimmer: “2049” - sub bass extension
    Cher: “Believe” - sibilance
    Stanley Clarke - “Passenger 57 main title” - percussion, bass, separation and placement
    Slovak Radio Symphony Orchestra - “The Pine of the Appian Way” - soundstage, imaging and separation
    Houston Person - “You are my Sunshine” - tone and timbre
    If you like the content of this channel and want to see more like this in the future, please
    consider donating. All funds donated to the channel will be used to purchase headphones and audio gear for the channel.
    www.paypal.me/dbsylvia
    If you would like to contact the channel please send an email to: dbstechtalk@gmail.com
    Affiliate links:
    Drop: massdrop.7eer.net/VXvyJ
    Apos Audio: apos.audio?sca_ref=45218.8XN5h6dArS
    ADV-Sound: www.adv-sound.com/?ref=thehon...
    Gestalt Audio: gestalt.audio promo code: DBS
    HifGo: hifigo.com/?rfsn=5772588.cbfbb66

КОМЕНТАРІ • 317

• @user-pj5eh6ii1k
    @user-pj5eh6ii1k 2 роки тому +23

I am so happy you're back with my favorite IEM. The t2 is just something special. When I 'A vs B' it with some of the IEMs in the $100-200 I am surprised how its mids can compete and even be better than some of those I tried. I only found 1 direct upgrade from the t2 so far: Tri Starsea.

• @TheHonestAudiophile
      @TheHonestAudiophile  2 роки тому +2

Awesomeness. I haven't heard the Star Sea but would love to review it at some point.

• @jeromejaingue4539
    @jeromejaingue4539 2 роки тому +2

Great review and I totally agree with you. I have them for about two years now and whenever talking about reference budget iems, these always comes first into my mind.

• @nikolaygramchev
    @nikolaygramchev 2 роки тому +18

Again, glad that you did another review live! And on to me the Tin HiFi T2 are my favourite Tins. And there are three words I may emphasise are extended, natural, musical. And timbre is great.

• @BrunoMontanhez
    @BrunoMontanhez 2 роки тому +6

Those reviews adds up to the Tin T2 price and care for them. Thank you Dave! You have great communication skills, mixing technical and buddy talk the perfect way.

• @howardroark3670
    @howardroark3670 9 місяців тому +3

I can confirm that the build quality is top notch. I use these when I go jogging and skateboarding. I've taken some nasty slams and tumbles (skateboarding) with these and they've never fallen off and continue to keep sounding great.

• @Ericopiero
    @Ericopiero 2 роки тому +4

Thank you for the comparisons and insights, Dave. I do agree. as the first mid priced-IEM i got after years digging on budget earphones, i am very surprised of how a not really big price different could give you that another level-performance in terms of audio quality. it amazes me everytime i use it. i used to not prefer using iem as its fatiguing and tiring after several moments of use. But it changes after i tried T2. it is for me a revealing earphone which teaches me of how sounds can be enjoyable without being too much boosted here and there. Got to give applause to the engineer who tuned this gem. It is really a treasure for audiophiles. A solid and amazing craft which wins a place in your heart and mind once you give it a shot trying.

• @TheHonestAudiophile
      @TheHonestAudiophile  2 роки тому +4

100000000000000000% Agree!
      Tin Hifi T2 is a gem every audiophile should hear.

• @herb601
    @herb601 2 роки тому +1

So glad you're back. Your link actually takes you to the Tin Hifi T2 Pro. Different IEM. Might want to check on it.

• @MR.ROBOTVOLTRON
    @MR.ROBOTVOLTRON 2 роки тому +3

Thanks for this review. I've really been looking forward to a reference IEM. I have been waffling back and forth between this and the SSR. I think I really like the build and description of the T2. Oh and I'm watching this video listening on the Jade Audio EA1. Great recommendation and spot on for that one.

• @TheHonestAudiophile
      @TheHonestAudiophile  2 роки тому +1

Awesomeness. I am glad you enjoy the Jade Audio EA1. If you get either the T2 or SSR I look forward to hearing your impressions.

• @user-rc8ze5lt8t
      @user-rc8ze5lt8t 2 роки тому

@@TheHonestAudiophile
      hi dave:) this or the er2se ? tnx dave!

• @TheHonestAudiophile
      @TheHonestAudiophile  2 роки тому

@@user-rc8ze5lt8t The Etymotic ER2SE is very similar in sound to the T2 but there are a couple small differences. First, the T2 has a touch more treble extension and energy. Second, the ER2SE has a tad more mids presence and that gives a little more body and fullness. Third, the ER2SE has the slight advantage with detail retrieval and resolution, the ER2SE sounds a touch more refined and defined. Tone and timbre are very similar, hard to hear a difference. Soundstage and imaging are very similar as well and are hard to pick out differences. If you want a slight less amount of treble and a touch more mids then the ER2SE is the pick for you. Both are excellent and get a huge recommendation from me.
      www.thehonestaudiophile.com/post/tin-hifi-t2-a-musical-reference-iem-for-the-small-budget

• @MadDrummer100000
    @MadDrummer100000 2 роки тому +3

Dave, just came across the channel yesterday, on account of a moondrop ssr review video search. I’ve been watching your videos like crazy for the past day and a half. And, to my surprise, you just recently reviewed the Tin T2, my favorite iem that I own. Great to hear your thoughts about them, I feel exaclty the same way. Incredible detail and feeling of airiness, without the commonly associated fatigue and piercing sensations. Keep up the fantastic work! Looking forward to hearing from you again in the next video! Cheers.
    P.S.: If you have the chance, you should try the KZ ZS10 Pro. The consensus is that they are the best tuned KZ iem, being very balanced. Of course, they’re not neutral, per say, but they still sound great. Soundstage is narrower, but detail retrieval is in the ballpark of the T2. Bass sounds great and full, not bloated, and has great depth and extension, reaching very low frequencies. High mids might be sibilant at times, but not often, only on specific tracks. I think you might like it. Sorry for writing so much, but I love talking about audio. Cheers!

• @TheHonestAudiophile

Thanks for the kind words, greatly appreciated. Thanks for the suggestion and the Impressions of ZS10 Pro.
      Thanks for watching, commenting and subscribing.

• @funofboredom
    @funofboredom 2 роки тому +1

Glad you're doing reviews again.

• @wete
    @wete 2 роки тому +5

I remember i recommended you tin t2 then you look at the FR and said 3khz is quite peaky :D
    Currently t2 and er2se is my favorite budget duo, ssr is little shouty for me but it's comfortable in ear canal.
    I glad you liked it, great review!

• @fhshishir8034
    @fhshishir8034 2 роки тому +1

Oh man i thought you retired. So didn’t come to this channel since then.
    Very happy to see you again.

• @TheHonestAudiophile
      @TheHonestAudiophile  2 роки тому +3

Glad you came back to the channel. Thanks for watching and commenting.

• @roviccastillo9087
    @roviccastillo9087 2 роки тому +7

I am now definitely sold on the Tin Hifi T2s hehe, I had been scouting dozens of reviews on the T3 and every time the T2s are the ones preferred by many
    Your review was the final nail in the coffin for me thank you!
    Ps. I like your recent approach on your reviews of being prepared and concise on discussing the necessary details , hope you create more content along the way and hope you have more subscribers/viewers in the future

• @TheHonestAudiophile

Thank you for the kind and supportive words, greatly appreciated.
      I look forward to your impressions of the T2.

• @marksr12
    @marksr12 Рік тому +1

Great video! Ordered some as per your recommendation! Thanks.

• @error4159
    @error4159 2 роки тому +3

I love my T2's as well. They sound amazing pulled into my LG G7 or pulled into my Drop 789 afer a balaned 4.4mm cable swap. I've tried other iem's in the sub $100 range but I keep coming back to my old T2's, lol.

• @MauricioMolinaElizalde
    @MauricioMolinaElizalde 3 місяці тому +1

Hi, Dave! This is my first comment around here, and first of all, I'd like to thank you for all the effort you put into your videos. You have given me lots of fun and very helpful information. I really appreciate it.
    Having said that, my question is about an upgrade for this IEM. I really love the Tin T2, which is my entry-level IEM. Thanks to your recommendations, I´ve had them since a few months ago. They make me fall in love with the treble and the female vocals. I was thinking for an direct upgrade...
    My first option is the Dauntless, for the price, the monitor presentation, and the unique treble, which fits very well with the T2, I think...
    Others in the list would be the Kato, ER2SE, P1Max (Im hesitant about that for being peaky source) and your recent review of the Myer Audio makes me consider the option very strongly, even they are in the fun side. What do you think?
    Omg, such a long comment, sorry, haha

• @TheHonestAudiophile
      @TheHonestAudiophile  3 місяці тому

The Myer Audio D41 is a different beast from the T2, bigger souding, more robust note weight, fuller and heavier hitting but not as neutral as the T2 but more fun.
      The ER2SE is very similar but a few differences, T2 has more treble extension and energy, ER2SE is more elevated and forward in the mids, ER2SE has slight more detail retrieval and resolution.
      The Dauntless has more bass presence, slightly more forward mids, slightly better detail and resolution.
      P1 Max is way harder to drive, has a warmer tonality, more body weight, better detailed, better resolving, more accurate tone and timbre.
      Glad you enjoy the channel content. Thank you for the kind words, much appreciated.
      The T2 is a good IEM for the price for sure, I love it even to this day. The others on your list are excellent as well, just different in varying ways. I look forward to hearing the impressions of what you choose.

• @GradyJarrell
    @GradyJarrell Рік тому +1

I run my T2's on a FiiO Q1 with bass boot on. I like the foam tips then switched to the Spring tips and like those as well. The Q1's bass boost works great on these expecially with classic rock. I love these things! Got them on Drop for a song and dance.lol!

• @__improwise__
    @__improwise__ 2 роки тому +2

Really like your reviews, not endless graphs and numbers but actual words and personal experiences. Keep up the good work!

• @HKS508
    @HKS508 2 роки тому +2

Hi, Dave great & detailed review as always! Next, you should do a review about HZsound Heart Mirror, it's really hype in budget iems community right now. See if you like it or not, and try to compare with this tin. Thanks.

• @TheHonestAudiophile

Great suggestion! I will try to get one in for review.

• @HKS508
      @HKS508 2 роки тому

@@TheHonestAudiophile Looking forward to see if yay or nay! Thanks Dave.

• @bethhh7349
    @bethhh7349 Рік тому +2

Dave the t2 is amazing. It really is an upgrade to the aria. 👏

• @mikedoe525
    @mikedoe525 Рік тому +2

Listening to this in my t2's I bought 5 years ago :-) still working like a tank.

• @TheHonestAudiophile
      @TheHonestAudiophile  Рік тому

Awesome 👍😎

• @JohnHenkamGangte
      @JohnHenkamGangte Рік тому

Mike, how do you maintain it?

• @mikedoe525
      @mikedoe525 Рік тому

@@JohnHenkamGangte idk, nothing in particular, just clean the tips when they are dirty and thats all, also I keep them in a IEM pouch when not in use.

• @reydatu4955
    @reydatu4955 2 роки тому +1

Thanks! This help alot on my decision making..💖💖💖

• @TheHonestAudiophile

Glad I could help! Thanks for watching, commenting and subscribing.

• @enzotibirica8458
    @enzotibirica8458 2 роки тому +5

Wow cant believe you finally did the Tin T2 !!!

• @TheHonestAudiophile

Written review: www.thehonestaudiophile.com/post/tin-hifi-t2-a-musical-reference-iem-for-the-small-budget
    You can also purchase on Drop.com: drop.com/buy/tin-t2-iem?referer=FTSS2S
    I have a Drop affiliate link: Drop: massdrop.7eer.net/VXvyJ

• @MTheoOA
    @MTheoOA 2 роки тому

7:23 -> the statement, guys. Its sound very, VERY correct to my ears... And it's SO inoffensive, even with the high treble being high on FR, things sounds very correct. A flatter, maybe a bit ''digital'', creating this very inoffensive sound (even towards the bright, to my ears). But to me, it's not the natural audio that makes you confuse if the sound comes from the earphone or from real life, like i would spin my head to see if was something real behind me, like an object falling from my bed. Overall... This Sounds great, but it's what you said, it's doing a thin route. It gains soundstage and openess, very airy. But lacks the lower body and presence. I think it's a ''must have'' to any budget headphones, at any type. thx for the review!

• @TheHonestAudiophile

Thanks for your impressions.
      You're welcome for the review, my pleasure.

• @gsdwibedi4096
    @gsdwibedi4096 2 роки тому +2

Great work..

• @dr_gus2111
    @dr_gus2111 2 роки тому

Nice to have a comparison with the T2 plus. Did you have the chance to try the Blon 03 ? I wonder how they compare with the T2.

• @paulus1549
    @paulus1549 Рік тому +1

It's nice going back to your older videos. Do you still like the treble here compared to the Pandamon? Thanks Dave. Btw. The original t2 came out with a 2 pin variant.

• @ikejennings1154
    @ikejennings1154 2 роки тому +1

Great review by ya, tha,..ur audio on this vid sounds.. really good..listenin with my wired revonext rx6z...i like ur review on the tin t2..with me, itz always bout the fit of an iem...idk, if i like, the way, that tin 2, is shaped..but anyway, nice review by ya tha
    .peace

• @TheHonestAudiophile

Thanks for the kind words and feedback. Yeah the fit of the T2 is unique.

• @DanTraa
    @DanTraa 2 роки тому +2

Hey, Dave. Just wanna say thank you for the rec on the CCA C12. I found that the C12 has really great details and separation from what I've used to hear. The decay is really fast compared to my previous earphone. Amazing fit for my ears because they benefit from a more straight angle fit. Really, really loving the C12.
    How does the T2 compare to the C12? Especially in the detail, separation, and layering. And how does these 2 compares to the Tin T4. Is the T4 better than them, or is it just, meh?

• @TheHonestAudiophile

You are welcome for the recommendation of the C12. I haven't heard the C12 or T4 in a very long time. If memory serves me correctly. C12 C12 is more aritificial sounding, boosted treble and bass and recessed mids, slight more detail retrieval but similar resoluiton to the T2. T2 tone and timbre is natural, neutral with fuller mids, accurate bass. T4 is better then the T4 in detail retrieval and resolution but is brighter and more intense in presentation and lacks natural tone and timbre. I prefer the T2 over both. T2 and T4 won't fit as well as C12 and neither are as fun sounding as the C12.

• @gabsriel
    @gabsriel 2 роки тому +1

I definitely agree. But I still prefer the Dt6, even if the treble is not as good as the T2's. I recently bought a DT9 and am really surprised. It's less neutral (voice a little thin sounding) but the treble is as good than the T2's.

• @TheHonestAudiophile

Haven't heard the Dt6 or DT9, interesting.

• @gabsriel
      @gabsriel 2 роки тому +1

@@TheHonestAudiophile The DT6 graph audiofool.reviews/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/Senfer_dt6-dT6_fr.jpg

• @amphire1226
    @amphire1226 Рік тому

Hi Dave! Love your videos, just got my t2 last night just realized we got the same cable for it. Not sure why but everyone else has a different one.
    The ones we have look similiar to the cables for the T2 dlc.
    I found the fit weird as well but Just realized the fit was weird because the red markers dont go with eachother. If you pair the red on red they stick out. Which really isnt how the original T2s fit on the og cable. switched them so that the iem kind of goes inward and it felt so much better! Might be wrong but i think its becuase the cables werent made for eachother but idk, Curious to hear if this fixes the fit for you as well!
    Looked everywhere online couldnt find anybody else that had our cable with their T2.
    Big fan of the honest audiophile btw!

• @TheHonestAudiophile

Glad you enjoy the channel content. Thank you for the kind words.
      Glad you enjoy the Tin Hifi T2. Yeah the fit and cable is odd and takes a bit to get used to. I haven't had the experience you have had with the cable.

• @ANOLE_VX
    @ANOLE_VX 2 роки тому +4

You can try Hz sound Heart Mirror, another great neutral bright iem.

• @GA-zp5vf
    @GA-zp5vf 2 роки тому +1

Targeted ads are getting more advanced. I was just looking at these lol

• @bobc2960
    @bobc2960 2 роки тому +3

Dave? Another great video Sir. I need help. I've gone through 7-8 pairs of IEM's and there's always just "something" lacking. I've got severe hearing loss and need expanded and LOUD mids and highs. I liked the brightness of the CVJ CSA but little more. I'm leaning towards the Hidizs MS2 or the Etymotic ER2XR's or the ThieAudio legacy 4 or these T2's Thanks as always for your honest reviews and your lack of profanity in your videos. And yes that matters to me. Bob

• @TheHonestAudiophile

I'd recommend either the T2 or Etymotic ER2SE for you.
      www.thehonestaudiophile.com/post/etymotic-er2se-natural-brilliance
      Thank you for the kind words, greatly appreciated.

• @bobc2960
      @bobc2960 2 роки тому

@@TheHonestAudiophile? Hey I got a pair of the T2's this am from Amazon. I use a case on my phone and so many 3.5mm plugs just won't fit with a phone case. Sadly the T2's went back.

• @TheHonestAudiophile

@@bobc2960 Why would you return an IEM because it doesn't fit the phone case? Why not remove the case? Try a different cable? Try a different source?

• @bobc2960
      @bobc2960 2 роки тому

@@TheHonestAudiophile? It's the dual screen on the LG V60. and the plug is too big for the case. AND removing the dual screen constantly to use a IEM kinda defeats the purpose of a dual screen. My 1more triple driver buds work fine. Other earbuds work fine. And I didn't want to keep purchasing other IEM cables just to find a small enough 3.5 mm plug.

• @bobc2960
      @bobc2960 2 роки тому

And Dave? I'm brutal about dropping phones. A case is a must. And the dual screen on the LG V60 is very sturdy. Hence the trade off Sir.

• @MrJojofoto
    @MrJojofoto Рік тому +1

Just made the purchase on Amazon :)

• @TheHonestAudiophile
      @TheHonestAudiophile  Рік тому +1

Awesome 👍😎 Look forward to hearing your impressions of the Tin Hifi T2.

• @MrJojofoto
      @MrJojofoto Рік тому

@@TheHonestAudiophile Yes, all being well :)

• @alphaone2548
    @alphaone2548 2 роки тому

Great vid on the T2s ^^ I currently have the ER4XRs as my main neutral listening IEM and I'm looking for something as punchy and fun as my modhouse argons in IEM form do you know anything that fits the key within 100$ budget?

• @TheHonestAudiophile

A couple of IEM come to mind, TFZ No.3 and CCA CKX that you might want to look into.

• @aldrinflores2753
    @aldrinflores2753 2 роки тому +2

Really love the all Tin IEM but they always missing with the MIC.

• @TheHonestAudiophile

I don't use an online mic often but I can see where they are useful and convenient.

• @ricardocoloma-md
    @ricardocoloma-md 2 роки тому +1

Dave hi. I hope I find you well, I love the t2 as well... but buying new IEMs I faulted and non of the new acquisitions pan out(tin t3+, heart sound mirror), I wish to have your opinion on what may be purchases similar in quality as the OG tin T2, no price limitation. Thank you.

• @TheHonestAudiophile

Awesomeness T2 is fantastic value for sonic abilities. Here are some recommendations of reference gear that I use and enjoy
      DUNU Titan S
      Kotori Dauntless
      Moondrop Kato
      CTM Da Vinci X
      ADV-Sound M5-1D

• @undudeme
    @undudeme 2 роки тому +2

T2 is indeed a gift for audiophiles on a budget, like myself.
    Enjoyed your review, good sir.

• @aradhyamohapatra6292
    @aradhyamohapatra6292 2 роки тому

Awesome that you published this video. Thank you. Could you please tell me which has more detail ssr or tin t2, also do you think ve odyssey hd is better than xduoo link?

• @TheHonestAudiophile

T2 has a slight advantage of detail retrieval and resolution over the SSR.
      I really enjoy the Odyssey HD and I am using it more over the Xduoo Link.

• @aradhyamohapatra6292
      @aradhyamohapatra6292 2 роки тому +1

​@@TheHonestAudiophile Thanks for the quick reply. Shocking to hear that odyssey hd is only about 13 dollars and beats the 55 dollars xduoo link.

• @TheHonestAudiophile

the Link is a good dongle but it is over priced for what it offers compared to the Odyssey HD in my opinion.

• @noeljayestacio3634
    @noeljayestacio3634 2 роки тому

I do suggest reviewing the newest Tin Hifi EVO😊

• @noodlefight325
    @noodlefight325 2 роки тому

man, another reminder for me that my t3 decision was wrong. i just thought then that price increase meant i'd get a better iem😅. i really wish you review tanchjim hana v2 sooner😅. i wanna end my long search for the right iem😁

• @TheHonestAudiophile

I wasn't a fan of the original Hana:
      www.thehonestaudiophile.com/post/tanchjim-hana-white-swan-iem
      But if a V2 is sent in for review I will give it a fair listen and review.
      Why do you say the T3 was the wrong decision?

• @noodlefight325
      @noodlefight325 2 роки тому +1

@@TheHonestAudiophile its too shouty for me😅

• @TheHonestAudiophile

@@noodlefight325 I understand. Thanks for the information.

• @mjbernardomusic
    @mjbernardomusic 2 роки тому

Hello dave! I would like to ask if would you recommend this for a bass player? I'm a bassist in our church and I'm looking for an IEM. First one I looked into was CCA C12. Would you recommend this over the CCA C12s?

• @TheHonestAudiophile

Yes, I recommend over the CCA C12. As for using the T2 for a bassist, yes I think that it is a solid option. It may be a little light in the impact department for some.

• @justanotherpxrson
    @justanotherpxrson 2 роки тому +1

I want to pick these up sometime because I want to try IEMs, but I have seen some bad reviews on amazon mostly due to durability and it seems that the left side breaks for a lot of people. Should I worry about that? And should I replace the cable or buy better tips?

• @TheHonestAudiophile

I haven't had any issues with durability. Tips are covered in the review. I prefer JVC spiral dot tips or the stock silicone tips. Links in the description.

• @pisderata
      @pisderata 2 роки тому

you can find good & cheap replacement with kbear cables anyway

• @trouble3172
    @trouble3172 3 місяці тому +1

Wouldn’t call myself an audiophile but I’ve definetly had my share of headphones lol. Gonna pick these up, as a pair for my guitar and keyboard

• @jamirvillarosa7924
    @jamirvillarosa7924 2 роки тому

I recently got a transcribing job. since I will be listening to a lot of voice and transcribing them, would you recommend this for me seeing that you praise the mids a lot. not to mention that these does not break the bank haha.

• @MCanoLasala
    @MCanoLasala 2 роки тому +1

SSR, Tin T2 and Etymotic ER2SE are my references under 100$, but I would also add HZsound Heart Mirror. Give them a try!

• @TheHonestAudiophile

Thanks for the suggestion. If a Heart Mirror becomes available for review, I'll give it a listen.

• @jaroslavfricek7772
      @jaroslavfricek7772 2 роки тому +2

The HZ could be for many tooo bright...just sayin...have them love them ✌️🌸😉

• @MCanoLasala
      @MCanoLasala 2 роки тому +2

@@jaroslavfricek7772 yeah, HM sound is not for everybody. I use them with Final E tips. Dave says he's a treble head and I think tonality and imaging on HM are superb. I own T2 and T2+ and I think T2 is much better. I also have SSR, E1000, ER2SE and HM. I really love HM, but my favorite is ER2SE.

• @jaroslavfricek7772
      @jaroslavfricek7772 2 роки тому +2

I have to dive into the Ethymotic world...✌️ 😁...I have to say T2 was my first IEM in my collection... can't help it for me the SSR is love for life ✌️💯

• @MCanoLasala
      @MCanoLasala 2 роки тому +1

@@jaroslavfricek7772 T2 and SSR are items I will keep forever.

• @coaldust01
    @coaldust01 2 роки тому

just ordered these ,hope they dont have that upper mid harshness the zsn pros have lol, got the tripowin mele on order aswell, such a shame i could not get the blon 03's to fit, i wonder if triple flange tips would have worked.

• @TheHonestAudiophile

Awesomeness. I look forward to your impressions.
      BL03 fit is unique for sure.

• @coaldust01
      @coaldust01 2 роки тому +1

@@TheHonestAudiophile I cancelled the mele order, taking to log to ship, I got the aria's instead, also my tin t2 arrived today and they have taken me by surprise, the bl01 has great bass but subpar mids and highs, the aria's have slightly less bass than the blon's but way more clarity in vocal and highs, now the tin t2 have the least amount of bass out of the three but it's still an adequate ammount as I don't like the bass to be to dominant anyway, but the vocals and highs and clarity to me sound better than the aria's, what's you view on that or have I not done enough back to back yet?.

• @TheHonestAudiophile

@@coaldust01 Awesomeness. Your impressions are how I hear it. Thanks for your thoughts.

• @MarkGarutti
    @MarkGarutti 2 роки тому

Great review, how is it compared to Moondrop Starfield?

• @TheHonestAudiophile

I don't have a Starfield to compare directly. If my memory serves me correctly, the MoonDrop has a more full body sound, more bass impact but doesn't pull away in detail retrieval and resolution even though it is more expensive, very close to each other in that regard. The tone and timbre is more natural and accurate on the T2.

• @pandastudios3274
    @pandastudios3274 Рік тому

Hi! Would consider this as flat response iem that can be used as reference iem? Does this have a flat eq? What would you prefer if we will compare this over the 7hz Salnotes Zero?

• @TheHonestAudiophile

Yes, the T2 is what I would consider a neutral reference IEM and I would use it over the Zero.

• @nuthinbutnikk17
    @nuthinbutnikk17 Рік тому

Hi Dave, I ordered the T2 after watching this review back in late 2021 and I really fell in love with this IEM. Everything you say in this review is absolutely spot on and I love this set. But I'm now getting physical issues like MMCX being unstable even when swapping out the cable, and I happen to also started looking for upgrade for the T2.
    What would you say is the direct upgrade to the T2 that has the similar characteristics in presentation, signature, tone, timbre, accuracy, being revealing, no harshness, and characteristics overall, but a step up or two in technical aspects?
    Wanted to give the ER2SE a go but the fit is a big no for me.
    Edit: forgot to mention budget which would be under $200, but if there's something that you can recommend to be a good fit but higher than me budget then I can try to save up for it

• @TheHonestAudiophile

JQ 4U Pro is really close in sonic signature with an upgrade in technical abilities but is slightly more than your budget. Maybe 11/11 sales :)
      Other options would be the Moondrop Kato and DUNU Titan S.

• @nuthinbutnikk17
      @nuthinbutnikk17 Рік тому +1

​@@TheHonestAudiophile I'll definitely watch your video on JQ 4U Pro first.
      I've read that Titan S is bright neutral, and Kato is more on the neutral side but I'll take a look into them more!
      To also confuse myself a little more, do you think Tin P1 Max is something that you could recommend with the Titan S & Kato?

• @TheHonestAudiophile

@@nuthinbutnikk17 P1 Max is also a neutral, natural sound but requires a good bit of power to bring it out.

• @nuthinbutnikk17
      @nuthinbutnikk17 Рік тому

@@TheHonestAudiophile Yeah I saw your video earlier on P1 Max and you recommended the FC4 or the NX7.
      Closest DAC I have that have the biggest power is the first gen Ifi Hip Dac (400mw 32Ω 4.4mm, or 280 mw 32Ω on 3.5mm)
      The FC4 has 340mW (32Ω 4.4mm) and 110mW (32Ω 3.5mm).
      And I found in my area someone selling secondhand P1 Max good condition for about $110, and Kato secondhand $140.
      With my current setup do you think Kato is still a better purchase?

• @TheHonestAudiophile

P1 Max os $84.15 on Linsoul.
      www.linsoul.com/products/tinhifi-p1-max
      P1 Max needs good power and the FC4 is about the bare minimum I would use on balanced. I don't know how it would sound with the Hip DAC as my experience with the Hip DAC was sub par.
      Kato is the safer bet because it is easier to drive.

• @vleutje71
    @vleutje71 2 роки тому +2

For natural/neutral sound personally I prefer the old T1....yes T1.....the almost forgotten gem 😎
    I found out the outer vent (visible from outside)of the T2 is too small, lowering the bass too much. When you are able to drill the outer vent a 'tiny' bit wider, then the T2 could shine more.

• @JonnyMorgan18
      @JonnyMorgan18 2 роки тому +3

They're now the best bargain in the IEM world if you don't mind the cable.

• @vleutje71
      @vleutje71 2 роки тому +3

@@JonnyMorgan18 indeed, I prefer good audio over a fancy cable too 😇

• @TheHonestAudiophile

Haven't heard the T1, thanks for the suggestion.

• @vleutje71
      @vleutje71 2 роки тому +2

@@TheHonestAudiophile Let the magic come upon you for a few bucks 😂 I mean the T1 here 😁💫

• @rafaootauku8706
      @rafaootauku8706 2 роки тому

WHAT A FUCKING JOKE. WHY WOULD YOU EVER COMPARE THE T1 WITH THE T2, THEY ARE NOT EVEN IN THE SAME LEAGUE. YOU GOT INTO THIS HOBBIE LAST WEEK AND THEN WENT AROUND GIVING YOUR NONSENSICAL IDEAS PRETENDING THAT YOU HAVE TASTE AND OPINIONS

• @robersniper
    @robersniper 2 роки тому +1

NICE!!!

• @benjamincabacunganjr.2495
    @benjamincabacunganjr.2495 2 роки тому

Honestly review in UA-cam 😇😏😏👍👍👌👌👌👌😇😇keep it up,,Bro😏😏👍👍👌👌😇😇😇😇

• @IFASdnb
    @IFASdnb 2 роки тому

Iask you for a help with my tin t2 do they go well on a cell phone or is it from a weak source or does it need to be amplified? I ask because I found them very thin and lifeless is that right or did I get a defective unit grateful!!!

• @TheHonestAudiophile

T2 isn't the most demanding of power but does benefit from a dongle dac/amp like the VE Odyssey HD or NextDrive Spectra X.

• @deparoo
    @deparoo 2 роки тому

I got these a month ago, enjoy listening on them. I'm very much interested in KATO. Do they have similar sound? I'm guessing KATO is better? BTW I had to cut the heat shrunk plastic, didn't like the feel on my ears but now I car wear them the whole day.

• @TheHonestAudiophile

Awesomeness. I am glad you enjoy the T2. T2 and Kato are slightly different sonically, but both are exceptional. The Kato is warmer, more full bodies and relaxed. The Kato is better at detail retrieval and resolution, slightly better tone and timbre and does everything bigger. The T2 and Kato complement each other very well. The Kato is an upgrade in technical abilities to the T2

• @deparoo
      @deparoo 2 роки тому +1

@@TheHonestAudiophile Thank you for your reply, I'll be getting KATO for my birthday/Christmas 😁

• @TheHonestAudiophile

My pleasure, you're welcome ❤️ Look forward to hearing your impressions of the Kato.

• @NotOrdinaryInGames
    @NotOrdinaryInGames 3 місяці тому +1

Z sold them to me. To this day I am not sure if the blue foam eartips OR Comply memory foam tips are more "natural" sounding. I don't have a measuring system, and my ears are confused.

• @TheHonestAudiophile

I prefer Spiral Dot tips with the T2.

• @NotOrdinaryInGames
      @NotOrdinaryInGames 3 місяці тому +1

@@TheHonestAudiophile Anything that is not a foam tip will slide out of my ears. Maybe I am cursed, maybe a little extra grease because my body is imperfect.

• @TheHonestAudiophile

@NotOrdinaryInGames I totally understand. Everybody ears are different.

• @tan58bs
    @tan58bs 2 роки тому +1

Hi dave
    Wanna ask you about eartips for tin t2
    Which one is better : jvc spiral dot OR jvc spiral dot++ OR Azla sedna light ?
    Thank you

• @TheHonestAudiophile

JVC EP--FX10 spiral dots are the ones I use:
      www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08KSJJYST/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&th=1

• @tan58bs
      @tan58bs 2 роки тому

Oo ok this one is dot++ 👌
      Thanks 👍

• @TheHonestAudiophile

My pleasure, you're welcome.

• @Khunimurderer
    @Khunimurderer Рік тому +3

You don't have to show the t2 to the camera for every comment on it. Review good but that was kind of making me anxious...

• @aliffimran2073
    @aliffimran2073 2 роки тому

Hey Dave, can you compare the moondrop ssr, kbear lark and tfz live 1, and which is the better iem for metal and hip hop?

• @TheHonestAudiophile

I don't listen to metal and hip hop often but I would rank these three this way for those genres:
      1. Live 1
      2. Lark
      3. SSR

• @aliffimran2073
      @aliffimran2073 2 роки тому

@@TheHonestAudiophile thanks but also how those the cca c12 stand up with the live 1?

• @TheHonestAudiophile

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1nRHnsP_4vLg9DlD9kwJ6gQuEQFqhTR0lnrkxXo3AMG8/edit?usp=sharing

• @ianmichaeldevano8776
    @ianmichaeldevano8776 2 роки тому

Have you listened to kz zs10 pros? Im looking for a detailed iem with great imaging and separation for a budget. Im torn between the zs10 pros, tin t2s and the jadeaudio ea1. Thanks

• @TheHonestAudiophile

Sorry haven't heard the ZS10 Pro. The EA1 is warmer and has more bass impact. The T2 is a little more detailed and resolving then the EA1.

• @ianmichaeldevano8776
      @ianmichaeldevano8776 2 роки тому

@@TheHonestAudiophile thanks! Also if you haven't yet you should review the Hzsound Heart Mirror. I hear they're great technically. Can't buy them cause apparently they need amplification and i don't have the budget for a dap lol

• @TheHonestAudiophile

Thanks for the suggestion.
      My pleasure, you're welcome for the information.

• @chefsteve8381
    @chefsteve8381 2 роки тому

Could you check out the new CCA NRA cheap electrostatic. Thanks .

• @TheHonestAudiophile

Thanks for the suggestion, I'll see if one is available for review

• @andyjackson2910
    @andyjackson2910 2 роки тому

Hi Dave I saw a review where you said you prefered the Tin T3 is that still the case?

• @TheHonestAudiophile

I really do enjoy the T3 All of them are great, T3, T3 Plus, T2, highly recommend.

• @jaroslavfricek7772
    @jaroslavfricek7772 2 роки тому

I think you would love Tanchjim O2, have both love both...✌️ ❤️

• @TheHonestAudiophile

Thanks for the suggestion. I wasn't a huge fan of the original Hana. www.thehonestaudiophile.com/post/tanchjim-hana-white-swan-iem

• @jaroslavfricek7772
      @jaroslavfricek7772 2 роки тому

I know… but O2 is completly balanced through the whole spectrum + very very mature tuning….✌️❤️😁

• @jaroslavfricek7772
      @jaroslavfricek7772 2 роки тому +1

BTW … still don’t understand even with the statement “all ears are different” how can this set be for example for you as far as I can tell from the review inaccurate really harsh to the point of unacceptable… and Intoit or Superreviews their favorite set… Intoit even says “best girl” … 🙏🙌🙋‍♂️❤️

• @TheHonestAudiophile

If an O2 is sent in for review, I will gladly give it a solid listening and a fair review. Thanks for the suggestion.

• @_MohdJack
    @_MohdJack 2 роки тому

What iem have similar performance like tin t2 but have more bass? Can u give suggestion

• @skytreegirl6929
    @skytreegirl6929 2 роки тому +1

Is it good for gaming? I currently have hd598 senheseir headphones 🎧

• @TheHonestAudiophile

I think so but my gaming is very limited to sim racing and sports games on the PS4 Pro.

• @kozulgaming7349
    @kozulgaming7349 2 роки тому +1

It is worth if I upgrade to aria if I have tin t2 because I just want little bit more bass and better fit

• @TheHonestAudiophile

Moondrop Aria has elevated bass, more impact, has more treble elevation. The T2 is more balanced, cohesive and has better detail retrieval, resolution, tone and timbre.

• @coaldust01
      @coaldust01 2 роки тому +1

I returned my aria's after getting tin t2, so my advice here would be no, infact I'd go as far to say you'd be downgrading, try different foam tips you'll find a pair that bring the bass to a nice level.

• @AkbarHazmie
    @AkbarHazmie 2 роки тому

Now it's March 2022, does this t2 is still the most good iem for mixing? ( For a low budget) xD

• @TheHonestAudiophile

Yes, the T2 is an excellent choice for that purpose. If the budget is slightly higher the Kotori Dauntless is another option.

• @jhannericttinaza2788
    @jhannericttinaza2788 2 роки тому

Does anyone have issues with the mmcx connector in newer batch of tin t2 ?

• @pisderata
    @pisderata 2 роки тому

Debating myself between SSR and T2, SSR 10€ less with coupon in my Shopee and pink😭🌸 but I fear the peak treble... + I'll have Kz09 and having only one mmcx is a bit shit for compatibility

• @TheHonestAudiophile

Both are solid options. I'd pick the T2 as the SSR is brighter.

• @fabrizio7571
    @fabrizio7571 6 місяців тому

Hallo. I have been using the Tin T2 for many years but now I would like to upgrade towards an IEM with a little more energy while maintaining the balanced sound of the T2. Do you have any suggestions?
    Thanks in advance.

• @mrgreen3942
    @mrgreen3942 2 роки тому

I already own the Kz zs10 pro would you recommend the tin t2?

• @noeljayestacio3634
    @noeljayestacio3634 2 роки тому +1

Ihave the SSR but the T2 seems to be intereting!

• @sheanreal
    @sheanreal Рік тому

How do this compare to moondrop aria?

• @Coup0705
    @Coup0705 2 роки тому +1

I have the Tin T2 and just got the kz zsn pro since it was on promo. After listening to both, tin T2 is much better. It is realistic and sound good for most genre. KS is louder and detail with stronget bass but sound hollow and harsh in high volume. Not really good for vocal.

• @coaldust01
      @coaldust01 2 роки тому

Try the zsn's on a dac/amp they come alive on a proper source, on smartphones or tablets they sound horrendous.

• @Coup0705
      @Coup0705 2 роки тому

@@coaldust01This are cheap earbuds and still need dac or amp to power them ? Try on my LG G7 not impressed nor my creative e5, zen dac v2 on PC It just hollow. I try using wavelet and custom eq which make it worse with DDTC35 pro on S21 Ultra. Neturon player eq was ok while on my Sony A Series Walkman same.
      Good if like bass or songs with beats while I listen to more vocal which the T2 is more pleasing and easy listening.

• @coaldust01
      @coaldust01 2 роки тому

@@Coup0705 you don't need a proper amp no, but I find that ba drivers sound worse on smartphones tablets etc, my zsn pro connected to my Denon avr headphone out sounds more cleaner and less harsh, however on my tablet and smartphone they just don't sound nowhere near as clean. Not such a big deal I don't think for dynamic drivers, but ba driver are so resolving that they benefit from a better source,

• @anthrax.7745
    @anthrax.7745 Рік тому

Which volume do you usually set this in on a mobile phone? Trynna get the best sounding volume without damaging my ears too much😁

• @JayRichu
    @JayRichu 2 роки тому

In 2021?blon 03 or T2?if you had a one time budget .

• @TheHonestAudiophile

Hands down, no second thoughts for me the Tin Hifi T2 is the choice.

• @achmadnurfadlan4587
    @achmadnurfadlan4587 2 роки тому

what would you recomended between tin t2 or moondrop ssp ?

• @GradyJarrell
    @GradyJarrell Рік тому

What would be a solid step up from T2?

• @TheHonestAudiophile

Akoustyx R110
      DUNU Titan S
      Etymotic ER2SE
      Moondrop Kato
      JQ 4U Pro
      Moondrop Blessing 2
      ADV M5-12D
      CTM Da Vinci X

• @jonnorth1147
    @jonnorth1147 Рік тому +2

Nothing better at this price.

• @rockenen655
    @rockenen655 2 роки тому +1

How's Tin T2 compare to Moondrop Aria ?

• @TheHonestAudiophile

Moondrop Aria has elevated bass, more impact, has more treble elevation. The T2 is more balanced, cohesive and has better detail retrieval, resolution, tone and timbre.

• @RevanthRaman
    @RevanthRaman 2 роки тому

How would u compare Tin t2 and final audio e2000

• @wanaboed
    @wanaboed 2 роки тому

For price to performance, is Tin T2 far better than CCA C12? If I should spend my money between the two, what would you suggest?

• @_overchaos_
      @_overchaos_ 2 роки тому +1

I have both. C12 sounds a bit more detailed with more boosted bass compared to T2, but is also more artificial sounding and has more recessed mids. T2 is more natural, neutral with fuller mids, just enough bass (if you're not a basshead) but can be a bit sibilant with silicone tips to my ears. With foams, the sibilance disappears but they sound more muffled. CCA C12 is also easier to drive if you're using them with a smartphone.

• @wanaboed
      @wanaboed 2 роки тому

@@_overchaos_ Thanks. So Tin T2 is really hard to drive with smartphone? Is the bass in CCA C12 enough for baashead?

• @_overchaos_
      @_overchaos_ 2 роки тому

@@wanaboed Not really hard, but more than C12. As for the second question, Idk, I generally don't like bass cannons and for me it has more than enough bass. Maybe something like TFZ T2 would appeal to bassheads even more but I've never tried that one.

• @wanaboed
      @wanaboed 2 роки тому

@@_overchaos_ All my sets are bassheads basically. I think I will try T2 before purchasing for good

• @adean4146
    @adean4146 7 місяців тому +1

sold

• @lindaterzich6632
    @lindaterzich6632 Рік тому

I want to get these because your description sounds just like what I want. Will you check your amazon link for me? It goes to Tin Audio T2 but not saying Tin Hifi T2. Because there are many T2's with different designations, I dont want to get the wrong one, I watched your other videos, and this is the only T2 for me. I listen to TV/movies with Koss 40 and would also like to try these for tv too. I was thinking to get the Tangzu Wan'er $20 but this video changed my mind. Thank you.

• @TheHonestAudiophile

You can order from Linsoul store on Amazon:
      a.co/d/1vMtNlr
      Or directly from Linsoul:
      www.linsoul.com/products/tinhifi-t2
      You can get better deal directly from Linsoul but it will take longer to deliver.

• @lindaterzich6632
      @lindaterzich6632 Рік тому +1

@@TheHonestAudiophile Thank you for the newer links and speedy reply. I'd rather pay more for amazon ease of returns/issues for just in case. There is one like new for $42 which is sold by Linsoul so I might click that one. Yup just bought the 41 like new, should be here Jan 3 : )

• @TheHonestAudiophile

Awesomeness. I hope you enjoy the Tin Hifi T2 as much as I do. I look forward to hearing your impressions.

• @lindaterzich6632

@@TheHonestAudiophile How gracious of you. See you next week : )

• @TheHonestAudiophile

I use the T2 regularly and the T3 make very random appearances.

• @vfclists
    @vfclists 2 роки тому

T2 cable not tangling? It is the worst cable of all my OEMs.
    They are not a good fit for me and I was going to sell them, but after your review I'll have to listen to them again.

• @TheHonestAudiophile

Good thing is the cable can be easily replaced with another if you don't like it.
      Fit can be an issue for sure. I like JVC spiral dots tips with the T2, find it fits better. Maybe some different tips would help the experience.
      Look forward to hearing your impressions.

• @timsorensen4255
    @timsorensen4255 2 роки тому +1

Honest,
    How would you compare the Tin T2 to the Moondrop Arias?

• @TheHonestAudiophile

The Aria has significant more amount of bass and impact but is not as defined as the T2. The mids are fuller on the Aria but the T2 has more air and natural tone. The treble is more extended on the T2 but is a bit more bright. The Aria has a 10-12k peak that is more intense then the T2 and gives it a bit of fatigue over time. Soundstage width and depth is similar but the edge goes to the Aria. T2 has more definition in the layering capabilities. The T2 has the more natural and realistic tone and timbre.

• @timsorensen4255
      @timsorensen4255 2 роки тому

@@TheHonestAudiophile Fantastic! As I already own the T2 and like its sonic profile, looks like I can keep $80 in my pocket re:Aria.
      I do find myself wanting a little more sizzle on the top and thump on the low end from the T2's sometimes. Do you have experience with an IEM that would have the balance and nice mids of the T2 while also having more low-end impact/punch and a bit more sizzle up high?

• @timsorensen4255
      @timsorensen4255 2 роки тому +1

Oh! And thank you for responding!

• @TheHonestAudiophile

@@timsorensen4255 My pleasure, you're welcome.

• @TheHonestAudiophile

@@timsorensen4255 T3 and T4 are solid options.
      ua-cam.com/video/hc3RMtEcp7E/v-deo.html

• @osbocasmalditas
    @osbocasmalditas 2 роки тому +1

Tin hi fi or SSR to mixing music?

• @pappsa8
    @pappsa8 2 роки тому +1

I walking with my dog right now and i listening you through my t2 😀As you said in short:they are fucking great and the prize laughable

• @ahmedal-basrawi1999
    @ahmedal-basrawi1999 10 місяців тому +1

For neutral bright sounding lovers , what is your recommended T2 or Dunu titan s ? Is there big differences between them in technicalities ?

• @TheHonestAudiophile
      @TheHonestAudiophile  10 місяців тому +1

T2 is a bit more for treble lovers. Titan S is slightly better with resolution.

• @ahmedal-basrawi1999
      @ahmedal-basrawi1999 10 місяців тому +1

@@TheHonestAudiophile thank you ❤️

• @TheHonestAudiophile
      @TheHonestAudiophile  10 місяців тому +1

@ahmedal-basrawi1999 my pleasure, you're welcome

• @thankyouverymochi
    @thankyouverymochi 5 місяців тому +1

hi is t2 better than crinacle zero 2 ? thx

• @TheHonestAudiophile
      @TheHonestAudiophile  5 місяців тому

Truthear x Crinacle Zero 2 review coming; it's on the schedule with about 35 other products.

• @paulo71783
    @paulo71783 2 роки тому

For you? Which is good? T2 or the pro version?

• @PiyushSharma-zu3rm
    @PiyushSharma-zu3rm Рік тому

How they compare against moondrop chu? Or 7hz salnotes zero?

• @TheHonestAudiophile

Versus the Chu, T2 has more accurate and natural tone and timbre, better detail retrieval and resolution and less elevated, aggressive mids and treble presentation.
      Versus the Zero, I just received the Zero and haven't had time to compare yet.

• @PiyushSharma-zu3rm
      @PiyushSharma-zu3rm Рік тому

@@TheHonestAudiophile thanks as I know someone selling t2 for around same price

• @TheHonestAudiophile

My pleasure, you're welcome

• @anonymouse7074
    @anonymouse7074 7 місяців тому

I have the original T2 from many years ago. The right one is going out, and it's not the cable :(

• @TheHonestAudiophile
      @TheHonestAudiophile  7 місяців тому

That's a bummer. Good thing there still available for purchase.

• @TonyA-ex1sj
    @TonyA-ex1sj 5 місяців тому +1

This one or the T2 DLC?

• @lindaterzich6632

Dangnabbit! Amazon emailed me they canceled the order because they wont be able to get them. Can you recommend anything else for me 60 or less? Happy New Years Eve!

• @TheHonestAudiophile

Sorry to hear that. Here are a couple of more options to find the T2.
      Linsoul has the T2 with stock cable for $36.
      www.linsoul.com/products/tinhifi-t2?variant=43274437689561
      HifiGo has the T2 for $45.
      hifigo.com/products/tinhifi-t2-2dd-double-dynamic-drive-in-ear-earphone-hifi-bass?variant=16401596973105

• @lindaterzich6632

@@TheHonestAudiophile Sorry, I was unclear. Any other iem from amazon you'd recommend. Hifi, Linsoul, only takes returns if it is new, whereas amazon whether the fit, or sound it can go back. If not, I know the T2 is special. Thanks

• @TheHonestAudiophile

Here is a link to my tier list. Please read the ranking grade tab first.
      I understand about the return policies but I think the T2 is worth the purchase no matter where you get it.
      docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1nRHnsP_4vLg9DlD9kwJ6gQuEQFqhTR0lnrkxXo3AMG8/edit?usp=drivesdk

• @lindaterzich6632

@@TheHonestAudiophile Yes! I needed your list. I wrote down how you are grading. Lots of D's for tin hifi. I may go with a different Tin or wait for amazon to send me an email "back in stock T2". Patience. Thanks again.

• @TheHonestAudiophile

@@lindaterzich6632 my pleasure, you're welcome.
      Here's a brief write-up about the tier list and my grading system.
      www.thehonestaudiophile.com/post/another-tier-list

• @TheHammerofDissidence
    @TheHammerofDissidence Рік тому +1

These are just stupid good for the price.

• @TheHonestAudiophile

Totally agree 💯

• @coaldust01
      @coaldust01 Рік тому +2

I added a little extra sub bass on the quidelix 5k as I feel that's the only area they lack in for me, But they have a certain texture to the sound that I can't get with any other iem, maybe it's something to do with the 2 dd set up in the bullet shape metal build, But they have a special kinda smoothness to these, I love them to bits, it's great they made a 2 pin version as well.

• @matusjurcik6974
    @matusjurcik6974 2 роки тому +1

pls do review of the tin t2evo 😎.

• @TheHonestAudiophile

Thanks for the suggestion, I'll see if a T2 Evo is available for review.

• @matusjurcik6974
      @matusjurcik6974 2 роки тому

@@TheHonestAudiophile also feel free to check out the new tripowin (BGGAR) MELE iems for 50bucks, they should be killer value with excelent sound and fit 😊.

• @TheHonestAudiophile

@@matusjurcik6974 Thanks for the suggestion. If one is provided for review, I gladly give it a fair listening and impressions.

• @matusjurcik6974
      @matusjurcik6974 2 роки тому +1

@@TheHonestAudiophile hi :), ok so u can skip the t2evo they seem to be pretty bad. Maybe do the tanchjim tanya instead? They are so cheap and praised 😊. U often have problem with too much upper mids or treble. Tanya should be right for you 😇.

• @jomsferrer6193
    @jomsferrer6193 2 роки тому

Sir, I just got mine today. Im really looking for an IEM like these for critical listening.
    Do you recommend these IEMs for music production or mixing?
    Thank you sir!

• @TheHonestAudiophile

The T2 can be used in that regard, especially for critical listening. For music production or mixing I would recommend the
      Akoustyx R110 or Etymotic ER2SE for a budget under $100usd.

• @jomsferrer6193
      @jomsferrer6193 2 роки тому +1

@@TheHonestAudiophile Thank you so much sir! Greatly appreciate the response 😍❤️

• @TheHonestAudiophile

@@jomsferrer6193 my pleasure, you're welcome ❤️