BugJam 34 - Rust, Rat & Race Cars. Aircooled VW Beetle Bug Type3 Ghia Bay Split Golf Caddy T25 T4 T5

Поділитися
Вставка
  • Опубліковано 7 сер 2021
  • Hi, these are the cars from BugJam 34 Sunday Rust & Rat competition, most of the race cars & a few other Randoms that slipped in :)
    Aircooled VW Beetle, VW T4, VW Bay, VW Splitscreen, VW Race Car, VW Caddy, VW Golf, VW Polo, Subaru Convertion VW Bug
    If you would like to support PeoplesCar via patreon please click here, thank you:
    / peoplescar
    PeoplesCar Merch T-Shirts, Hoodies, Mugs, Stickers, Prints etc
    1) CHOOSE YOUR DESIGN
    2) CHOOSE YOUR PRODUCT
    www.redbubble.com/people/EDAD...
    (my hoody is small fitting so I'd order a size up)
    Many Thanks :)
    I also have a couple of other channels:
    Gaming Sloth - Gaming Guides etc (Xbox / Playstation / PC)
    / @purpleslothgaming
    Art Upcycle Sculpture
    / @artupcyclesculpture
  • Авто та транспорт

КОМЕНТАРІ • 10

• @guntherseeleiter3995
    @guntherseeleiter3995 7 місяців тому +1

Ich liebe alles was rostet und verboilt ist so gut Mann muss nicht aufpassen und putzen mehr Zeit zum chillen ❤👌✌️

• @PeoplesCar
      @PeoplesCar  7 місяців тому +2

Und ich liebe deinen Lebensethos, jedes Mal, wenn du eine Radkappe polierst, verpasst du ein Bier! Lol. Danke fürs Zuschauen 😊👍
      and i love your life ethos, every time you polish a hub cap you miss out on a beer! lol. Thanks for watching 😊👍

• @randall1959
    @randall1959 Рік тому +1

I love my little rat bastard

• @PeoplesCar
      @PeoplesCar  Рік тому +1

Which one was yours dude?

• @randall1959
      @randall1959 Рік тому +1

@@PeoplesCar Unfortunately mine was not on this particular video. This is mine. ua-cam.com/video/qLuj6SaF3-w/v-deo.html

• @PeoplesCar
      @PeoplesCar  Рік тому +1

@@randall1959 that looks cleaner than half the bugs running round in the uk .....that aren't classed as Rat! LOL.
      I've subscribed to your channel 😄👍

• @ambrociapinelo9010
    @ambrociapinelo9010 2 роки тому +2

Me encantan los Volkswagen Oxidados.

• @PeoplesCar
      @PeoplesCar  2 роки тому +1

Está muy húmedo aquí, por lo que el óxido es muy común. jajaja. Gracias

• @stephenport4768
    @stephenport4768 3 місяці тому +1

Seen a nice Rat looker for sale a 65 beetle with a 50s rear decklid how bad does the rust need to be before you walk away from buying and what would you do to make the car as safe to use on the roads incase you get a pull from the plod

• @PeoplesCar
      @PeoplesCar  3 місяці тому +2

Well if your buying and you haven't seen this, it's my rust buyers guide, where to check. ua-cam.com/video/G96PQy8YYWk/v-deo.html
      I personally wouldn't buy a 'rat' look unless I knew it was pretty solid underneath. The original idea for rat or Patina was you take a sun bleached or surface aged bug, fully restore it but leave the body looking as it was. In the states in dry states the rust obviously isn't as much as an issue, but the problem especially here in the UK is people have taken shagged Beetles, usually slam them and call them Rat Look, or even worse imho taken a sander to a decent body and made it rusty on purpose! Aaaarrrrggg 😅 If your buying it really wants to be solid as possible with only body beauty issues, and ideally not with bits so bad they are hanging off! 😬
      You are more likely to be pulled for a ratter too in the UK as MOT aren't needed here now for most bugs but the caviat is its got to be in good roadworthy condition and they may spot check you, tho I've never known anyone this has happened to, other than online stories.
      I love a nice rat looker but be very careful to check that it's mechanically and structurally sound underneath so you don't end up with a lemon, if your not sure how find someone that knows bugs and ask them to come view it with you.
      Also if a body is heavily rusted and you plan to paint it you increase the work needee if the metal is pitted and rough. I guess it's more about finding the 'right one', just be selective and don't dive straight in blind cos it looks cool and fook! 😎🤣 This vid maybe worth a watch too for a simple engine check ua-cam.com/video/LUmM3U3cy3k/v-deo.html Best of luck 😊👍