Nanoleaf 4D Review - Better than Govee T2?

Поділитися
Вставка
  • Опубліковано 26 лис 2023
  • In this video, we will give you my Nanoleaf 4D review thoughts and I will let you know in the end if I decide to swap from my Govee TV Backlight T2 for the Nanoleaf 4D.
    🔴 Nanoleaf 4D $20 DOLLARS OFF: www.kqzyfj.com/click-10092979...
    🔴 AMAZON DEAL ➡️➡️➡️ Nanoleaf 4D: amzn.to/3RgSHoD
    🔴 GOVEE Lights - 10% OFF: govee.sjv.io/rQEQ13
    ➡️ CODE: MADpack
    This Camera lighting that you can install in your home like a light strip connected to your homekit can bring some crazy automation and this Nanoleaf 4D backlight can make your TV look so much bigger. We will also discuss the massive benefits of this kind of product against HDMI options that are not as smart has this LED solution.
    If you want to know why I swapped from an HDMI box to a camera Backlight solution check this video: Lytmi Fantasy 3 Vs Govee T2 - • Lytmi Fantasy 3 Vs Gov...
    The unboxing is not on this video but you can have a look here:
    - Nanoleaf 4D unboxing: • Nanoleaf 4D Unboxing -...
    How is the sync + on the Nanoleaf 4D? This is not a bias review I will give all my thoughts about this product, my experience connecting these lights to an Apple homekit or even a screen mirror does it beat a Philips hue solution effect and is it more immersive 4K than any other solution on the market?
    This is my full review of the Govee T2: • Govee TV Backlight T2 ...
    Here is all the calibration that you need to think of on a Govee T2 calibration: • Govee TV Backlight T2:...
    ⬇️ DISCOUNTS and MERCH ⬇️
    👕 MADpack MERCH: madpack.creator-spring.com/
    ⬇️⬇️⬇️ CONTACT ME ⬇️⬇️⬇️
    For Business queries:
    ➡️ madpack.reviews@gmail.com
    🌈 Instagram: / madpack.reviews
    *** ALL LINKS ARE AFFILIATE LINKS
    #MADpack
  • Наука та технологія

КОМЕНТАРІ • 73

• @FloridaPoolGuy
    @FloridaPoolGuy 6 місяців тому +1

Great video! I don’t like the look of the camera up top this is great. Do you happen to know of the new camera 3 can be located at the bottom like this?

• @MADpack
      @MADpack  6 місяців тому

The new camera 3? Are you talking about the Govee tv backlight t3 lite?

• @Sock66
    @Sock66 7 місяців тому +2

Id never thought about that with the passthru hdmi solution for these good point! Hope you are well brother :)

• @MADpack
      @MADpack  7 місяців тому

Thank you to always be here for me week by week and once again to check this full review of the Nanoleaf 4D thank you in advance once again my friend

• @aslain
    @aslain 7 місяців тому +10

It's unfortunate that you didn't compare those two products in terms of color accuracy and responsiveness. From this review, the only differences I've gathered compared to T2 are that the mounting is different, the camera and its mount are less obtrusive, the controler is better, and the calibration is better, and a lot of talking about scenes etc, but it's not important to me. I expected the real comparision (i.e. picture side by side) etc. I would like to know why the calibration is better?

• @MADpack
      @MADpack  7 місяців тому

Hi thank you so much for your message and yes I didn’t do like that but I tested them in dept for a reason I got already more than 44.000 views in the best settings calibration anyway that video is coming after later on where I will not be just talking about that but other things that maybe make you decide for the Govee tv backlight t2 or Nanoleaf 4D so don’t worry I have you covered

• @jonnyt10101
    @jonnyt10101 6 місяців тому

I'm looking to get a setup light like this for my TV, however I'm only rocking a 43" TV. Looking at the Nanoleaf, you can adjust to size according to their website. Judging by how you compared and the only real complaint you had was about how if fit to the back of your specific TV (mine is flat all around so I wouldn't have that issue) I'm starting to lean heavily to the Nano.
    I am curious how the Nano stacks up against the T2 though in terms of how it actually looks in performance, though? And is there any others you would recommend for a smaller TV?

• @MADpack
      @MADpack  6 місяців тому +1

Is not comparable the Nanoleaf is much superior like I said in the video. So you didn’t found it clear that the Nanoleaf is better than the Govee t2? For small tv yes the Nanoleaf is a better option I’m now testing the Govee t3 lite and is a direct competitor of the Nanoleaf 4D and is a very hard one because I love both in different ways but the Govee t2 next to the Nanoleaf 4D is not even a fight

• @jonnyt10101
      @jonnyt10101 6 місяців тому +1

@@MADpack Appreciate the response. I may have missed that bit, I do apologise. I assume the T3 will again not be set for smaller TVs? Is a bit of a shame they don't do a smaller one or adjustable strip light

• @MADpack

@jonnyt10101 yeah I think the smaller is 55 inches I think the reason behind is because the biggest market for them is USA and they all love big things big cars, big tvs so for sure the amount of tv sold in the us is to small bellow 55 inches

• @jonnyt10101
      @jonnyt10101 6 місяців тому

That is fair, I get you there! I'm curious as to if Govee camera would work with a different cable as there is Fancy LED that sell a 32 - 44" Lightstrip that is USB-C connection. If that would be the case, could be an option to pick up a different lightstrip as a work around. Alternatively, is a Sync box better than a camera or is there really not much in it?@@MADpack

• @MADpack
      @MADpack  6 місяців тому

@jonnyt10101 normally the strip lights are proprietary and you can’t use per example the trip light of Nanoleaf on Govee and so on related to the camera vs hdmi solution I have you sort it I made a video and explain the difference between both set ups: Lytmi Fantasy 3 Vs Govee T2 - The winner is...
      ua-cam.com/video/718lCQBTleA/v-deo.html

• @chrisedwards5447
    @chrisedwards5447 6 місяців тому +2

Although I prefer the Govee T2, I still like the fact that their is competition. Because when multiple companies are trying to improve their product to win our money, we the customer will always win.

• @MADpack
      @MADpack  6 місяців тому

Thank you so much for your comment can you please share why you prefer the hover t2 compared to the Nanoleaf 4D? And have you try them both side by side like me? Thank you in advance

• @chrisedwards5447
      @chrisedwards5447 6 місяців тому +1

@MADpack I haven't tried them side by side. But I have seen the Nanoleaf 4D in person. I just prefer the T2 mostly because I feel like it flows better with the screen but more importantly Govee has much more products to offer to go with the T2. I believe there's 30+ products you can buy that work with dreamview.

• @MADpack
      @MADpack  6 місяців тому

@chrisedwards5447 I can tell you that the colours don’t go even close to the Nanoleaf 4D in colour… in dreamview yes gives wins far to Nanoleaf and also normally cheaper but in colour accuracy and in immersion with the right calibration govee is way inferior maybe the govee t3 lite is better waiting for it to be test it soon.

• @91DivineAngel
    @91DivineAngel 7 місяців тому +2

Is there an option to increase the blacklevel floor? Like in govee with relative brightness?

• @MADpack
      @MADpack  7 місяців тому

What are you asking you want to know if there a way to increase the amount of light constantly present on the back of your Nanoleaf 4D?

• @91DivineAngel
      @91DivineAngel 7 місяців тому +1

@@MADpack yes, so that black areas parts off the screen have some light and are not totaly shut

• @MADpack
      @MADpack  7 місяців тому +1

@91DivineAngel yes and I will be bringing the best setting also so if you decide to buy them I have you cover also when we talk about my best settings will be coming 2 episodes related to that also because the flexibility in this subject is impressive

• @91DivineAngel
      @91DivineAngel 7 місяців тому +1

@@MADpack thank you:) i have the t1 and i like it but it doesent track the bottom off the picture well. Also it has only 14zones i read the neoleaf has 50?

• @MADpack
      @MADpack  7 місяців тому

@91DivineAngel hi there thank you so much for your comment you need to follow my settings for calibrating your Govee t1 related to the Nanoleaf 4D is a killer experience beside the installation

• @LucaMuntz
    @LucaMuntz 6 місяців тому +1

I ordered the 4D’s for £72 today 🔥

• @MADpack

Yeah they are discounted at the minute

• @user-ci9xs7yp8l
    @user-ci9xs7yp8l 6 місяців тому +2

Nice Review! Nanoleaf 4D rocks, it outshines Govee.

• @MADpack
      @MADpack  6 місяців тому

Soon will be comparing the Govee T3 Lite to the Nanoleaf 4D :)

• @Matias-dt5zo
    @Matias-dt5zo 6 місяців тому +1

Can you tell me your 4d custom vibrancy?

• @MADpack
      @MADpack  6 місяців тому

Sure here is the video with my settings: Best Nanoleaf 4D Settings - 6 Minutes Tutorial
      ua-cam.com/video/fB1-2w3lYLM/v-deo.html

• @Reawer
    @Reawer 7 місяців тому +1

0:30 marco what happened to your wall?!
    did you go berserk and just throw around all your stuff? xD

• @MADpack
      @MADpack  7 місяців тому

Are you talking about my head light next to my Nanoleaf 4D backlight tv!?

• @randomname9758
    @randomname9758 6 місяців тому +1

Now I'm having second thoughts after expecting the delivery of the GoveeT2 today. 😑
    Having said that, the camera on the top is still very intrusive. I would much prefer the bottom setup that you had discussed in your other video.

• @MADpack
      @MADpack  6 місяців тому

But I can tell you the Nanoleaf 4D is worth it to put on the top for a reason I swapped now curious to test properly the Nanoleaf T3 Lite that I just have made an video comparison of an unboxing and you will see that Govee made the T3 has an answer to the Nanoleaf 4D

• @AJ-wq2bp
      @AJ-wq2bp 3 місяці тому

​@MADpack is the nanoleaf 3d better than goovet3?

• @MADpack
      @MADpack  3 місяці тому +1

@AJ-wq2bp I think you found my comparison already between does two correct?

• @LucaMuntz
    @LucaMuntz 6 місяців тому +2

Do either of them auto power on/off?

• @MADpack

This one have that feature

• @LucaMuntz
      @LucaMuntz 6 місяців тому +1

@@MADpack yes then! That’s awesome

• @inzyyn2895
    @inzyyn2895 2 місяці тому +1

I’ld go with T2, Nanoleaf app not working, led only lights white, and it was burned the same day

• @MADpack
      @MADpack  2 місяці тому

Seriously? My two 4D are working fine

• @inzyyn2895
      @inzyyn2895 2 місяці тому

Bought the T2, works very fine. I’m very satisfied with it. Easy to install. It has more guides and instructions and more accessories. Unfortunately, The nanloleaf 4D is complicated, need to scan to pair, app doesn’t show light calibration whereas the older version of the app has it. When I try to change the lights it doesn’t even do nothing. Worst of all, the light stopped. Wasted my money.

• @MADpack
      @MADpack  2 місяці тому

@inzyyn2895 since when you can’t calibrate Nanoleaf? I’m confused… and yes govee easier to install on the tv but a pain to calibrate… any why it stopped working do you know? I have two no issues they are both working

• @inzyyn2895
      @inzyyn2895 Місяць тому +1

@@MADpack The corners I can’t calibrate, heard many had this problem too. I installed the older version it has it but I cannot control the light again, it’s white. It’s good if you enjoy your nanoleaf but my preference goes to govee T2 100x😊

• @MADpack
      @MADpack  Місяць тому

@inzyyn2895 just weird because I didn’t had any of does problems. Can you share if you use iPhone or android?

• @krmesad5608
    @krmesad5608 3 місяці тому

I think you are mistaken in one point cuz in SA i found nano 4d with 100 dollars and the t2 400 dollars so there is much difference in the price

• @MADpack
      @MADpack  3 місяці тому +1

T2 400dollars I don’t know where you live but is not that price in Europe have a good day

• @utmichael2008
    @utmichael2008 5 місяців тому

Lead and LED are not the same :) other than that, interesting, thanks!

• @ubacow7109
    @ubacow7109 6 місяців тому +2

Idk why companies dont just design these to be up looking bottom mount instead of down looking top mount.

• @MADpack
      @MADpack  6 місяців тому

Because you don’t have a stand and your tv is on the wall you have no way of set up your camera

• @ubacow7109
      @ubacow7109 6 місяців тому +1

@@MADpack Thats what im saying you can have them designed to be underside mounted if you just had like a bottom clamp that just clamps to the lower portion of the TV

• @MADpack
      @MADpack  6 місяців тому

@@ubacow7109 but all tvs are different how you will attach them on the bottom? Just curious it also be more on the way and risk to break at least if you are in a small house like me

• @ubacow7109
      @ubacow7109 6 місяців тому +1

@@MADpack They shud just use clamps built into the mount, think of it like a cell phone holder in cars. All it needs to do is clamp on to the frame of the TV, the clamps will clamp down on the frame so it doesnt matter how thick the TV is as long as it fits in the jaws of the clamp.

• @MADpack
      @MADpack  6 місяців тому

@ubacow7109 oh I see great idea who knows if one day someone will do it thank you for your comments and for checking my video

• @wendellwendellb339
    @wendellwendellb339 4 місяці тому

The Govee Lite 3 has one camera!

• @MADpack
      @MADpack  4 місяці тому

And? Sorry I’m confused with your comment

• @sebastianleightoncooper7726
    @sebastianleightoncooper7726 4 місяці тому

Man choose the DARKEST trailer he could find 😅

• @MADpack
      @MADpack  4 місяці тому

sometimes is harder to show on video I'm sure you can show me how to make better :)

• @AlexPettit7
    @AlexPettit7 5 місяців тому +1

im getting the T2. Nanoleaf gets dim too much

• @MADpack
      @MADpack  5 місяців тому

Dim? Sorry bro but is so far from reality Nanoleaf 4D without sacrificing colour accuracy is far the brightest forget

• @AlexPettit7
      @AlexPettit7 5 місяців тому

@@MADpack if you have something dark on the screen, it just goes dark and never comes back unless you hit 4d again in the app.

• @AlexPettit7

@@MADpack the lights are good but the software is crap

• @MADpack
      @MADpack  5 місяців тому

@AlexPettit7 ???? What are you saying makes no sense and yes when you have a dark screen you want a dark background if the screen is all black why having light? Makes no sense that will take off all the dinâmica range plus like I said with the best in colour accuracy forget the Nanoleaf 4D is way brighter than the govee t2 and if you want govee do a favour to yourself and see my comparison against the govee t3 lite

• @AlexPettit7

@@MADpack and when it gets bright again, it should get bright. It does not.

• @RichAesthetic
    @RichAesthetic 5 місяців тому

You keep talking in these extreme terms going from the installation was absolutely the worst and so terrible, going all the way to how great and amazing the colors look how the lights look and how the app is. And you keep going from either extreme. Did you stop making a reality? Show type of reaction and be more technical. You’re making a review video bro you’re not Kim Kardashian.

• @MADpack
      @MADpack  5 місяців тому +1

Man you have 500 subs and max 13k views before you criticise my work have a look on your channel. I have the right to hate something like the installation process and love how good is the colour accuracy… you do videos about workout and you look overweight and??? Is your thing is you stop criticising other focus on yourself how you can criticise a channel of almost 12.000 subs with more than 3 million views saying what to do when you have 500 subs and max views 13.000 and the average view per video is below 1000 views? Grow up man focus on yourself that’s the most important thing have a nice day