Nanoleaf 4D Setup - Easier than Govee T2?

Поділитися
Вставка
  • Опубліковано 29 чер 2024
  • When we talk About Backlight TV is never an easy thing to do...
    🔴 Nanoleaf 4D $20 DOLLARS OFF: www.kqzyfj.com/click-10092979...
    🔴 AMAZON DEAL ➡️➡️➡️ Nanoleaf 4D: amzn.to/3RgSHoD
    🔴 GOVEE Lights - 10% OFF: govee.sjv.io/rQEQ13
    ➡️ CODE: MADpack
    Easy to take out of the box your Nanoleaf 4D connect some lightning, connect to your home automation and boom but is not that easy. So if you are a Nanoleaf user you know that sometimes a reset is essential but the return is better many times than Philips hue that you pay double. I will be also talking about Sync + what you can expect and my experience using it. What is the difference between effects 1D, 2D, 3D and 4D and why nano leaf is one of my favourite lighting I'm not biased I love this brand connected to my home and giving all this 4K homekit effect for half of the price of Philips Hue.
    ⬇️ DISCOUNTS and MERCH ⬇️
    👕 MADpack MERCH: madpack.creator-spring.com/
    ⬇️⬇️⬇️ CONTACT ME ⬇️⬇️⬇️
    For Business queries:
    ➡️ madpack.reviews@gmail.com
    🌈 Instagram: / madpack.reviews
    *** ALL LINKS ARE AFFILIATE LINKS
    #MADpack
  • Наука та технологія

КОМЕНТАРІ • 25

• @user-xn9br1qz4n
    @user-xn9br1qz4n 6 місяців тому

Totally hooked on Nanoleaf! Govee T2 is okay, but Nanoleaf 4D is next level!

• @MADpack
      @MADpack  6 місяців тому

Agree with you Nanoleaf is a different level of accuracy have you already bought Nanoleaf 4D? And did you own hover previously? If yes which one you used to have?

• @stefibs
    @stefibs 6 місяців тому +1

@MADpack Really good video as Always. But I have a question: since I dont want to put the camera on top will It make a difference in precision and quality of backlight if I manage a way to put the camera in a fixed position at the bottom with lets say a jig 😅?

• @MADpack
      @MADpack  6 місяців тому +1

I didn’t manage to get the best results with the camera on the bottom (like I said on this video the Govee T2 have better stressors with the camera on the bottom but for the results you get with the camera on the top you forget that is there. lol you will be amazed by the experience

• @stefibs
      @stefibs 6 місяців тому +1

@@MADpack thank you 😍!

• @MADpack
      @MADpack  6 місяців тому

@stefibs if you have any other questions about the Nanoleaf 4D or the Nanoleaf 4D setup let me know

• @ffspartansgarcia6053
      @ffspartansgarcia6053 2 місяці тому +1

It turns on my lights but they don't turn on, I don't know why

• @MADpack
      @MADpack  2 місяці тому

I don’t understand you message

• @J-RoseMensFashion
    @J-RoseMensFashion 6 місяців тому

Interesting, I got better results with the camera at the bottom because my tv was too big for the camera to capture at the top but at the bottom I could place it further away because my furniture is big enough

• @MADpack
      @MADpack  6 місяців тому

What is the size of your tv? And on the bottom how far away have you put the camera of the Nanoleaf 4D from the tv? Thank you in advance

• @sasproductions701
    @sasproductions701 6 місяців тому

u have the a95k I just ordered the a95l 77" and was wondering how it installs onto of the tv. it looks as tho u have it to the right of the camera.

• @MADpack
      @MADpack  6 місяців тому +1

Hi there great purchase you have made there the Sony a95L is a monster of a TV.. the camera of the Nanoleaf 4D I put it on the right head side of the camera when you are sitting in front of the Tv because that’s the side closer to the wall in my house but if you put on the left hand side you will be alright you just have to alight the calibration based on where you put your camera hope that it makes sense

• @sasproductions701
      @sasproductions701 6 місяців тому

@@MADpack thanks can't wait to get set up and put nano leaf lights up. not decided what to choose yet either hexagon or lines for my living room.

• @FIRE_IN_THE_HOLE42837
    @FIRE_IN_THE_HOLE42837 4 місяці тому

Hi I have a question for u since your settings is for the camera on top I have my on the bottom what u recommend for that setup is it the same just in reverse or is it completely different? Thks

• @MADpack
      @MADpack  4 місяці тому +1

I think that the Nanoleaf 4D is not really good to have it on the bottom so no there is no changes besides in my opinion you will have worst results

• @FIRE_IN_THE_HOLE42837
      @FIRE_IN_THE_HOLE42837 4 місяці тому +1

@MADpack hi sorry to bother u but I tried setting it up the same way u did this time with the camera on top of the tv an it look good bit the color Accuracy is not there

• @FIRE_IN_THE_HOLE42837
      @FIRE_IN_THE_HOLE42837 4 місяці тому +1

@@MADpack oh BTW I have an lg oled cx

• @MADpack
      @MADpack  4 місяці тому

@connorthebeast1481 which tv you have

• @MADpack
      @MADpack  4 місяці тому

@connorthebeast1481 your tv is a bit less saturated and less bright try to increase a bit that

• @loonytunz9724
    @loonytunz9724 6 місяців тому +1

How do you cut it is it okay to cut where the scissors are at???

• @MADpack
      @MADpack  6 місяців тому

Yes it’s ok do cut it where are the scissors the Nanoleaf 4D will continue to work

• @FIRE_IN_THE_HOLE42837
      @FIRE_IN_THE_HOLE42837 4 місяці тому

There's an image of scissor showing u where to just

• @ashdep5489
    @ashdep5489 4 місяці тому +1

Hey mate can I use it on my Monitor ?

• @MADpack
      @MADpack  4 місяці тому +1

Yes you could since you can cut the led length