Is the Falken Wildpeak A/T3W Better Than The All New R/T01?

Поділитися
Вставка
  • Опубліковано 11 чер 2024
  • WHAT'S UP WANDERERS?!
    Today, we settle the debate of whether or not the Falken Wildpeak A/T3w is better than the R/T01. Huge thanks to my buddy Alex for helping us out on this review!
    If you've been following us on socials, youll know that weve ran the Mt, At, and the Rt tire on our tacoma! As alex has falken's all terrain tire, we give you a detailed review of all three tires to help you choose which offroad tire is. best for you!
    Special thanks to Falken Tire for the continued support! Check them out below!
    www.falkentire.com/
    We will be in Overland Expo PNW 2024, we'd love to see you and say hey if youre attending!
    If you guys are looking for some awesome products to represent on your truck like mine, check out our linktree below!
    linktr.ee/wandertaco
    * Some of the above are affiliate links. I may receive a small commission for purchases made through these links! *
    As always, please like and subscribe to the channel to follow along as we continue to build and mod out our 3rd gen tacoma! Let us know what you want to see next on the channel!
    For more up to date content, follow us on IG @wandertaco and @wanderlovecaptures
    Until next time, we'll be wanderin!
  • Авто та транспорт

КОМЕНТАРІ • 13

• @thetacodile
    @thetacodile 28 днів тому +2

This was a fun one!!

• @TheWanderTaco
      @TheWanderTaco  28 днів тому

Agreed! Thanks for the driveway talks!

• @sherpaec
    @sherpaec 28 днів тому +1

Love it fellas! This was some good information.

• @windowsbythebay
    @windowsbythebay 27 днів тому +1

If you have he weight on your vehicle to weigh it down these are fine or full size truck other wise I’ve ran the ATWs on my frontier and Tacoma and they ride like shit cold once they run higher in temp they smooth out, but do not balance well at all still prefer the Toyo open country AT3s

• @TheWanderTaco
      @TheWanderTaco  27 днів тому

Interesting. I’ve never had any issues with mine in cold.

• @justindizon7026
    @justindizon7026 28 днів тому +1

Great info!

• @TheWanderTaco

Thanks Justin! Appreciate your support

• @4xhoser
    @4xhoser 28 днів тому +1

Load rating on each tire, and miles/kms on them woulda been nice but good video! I’ve got e rated at3ws and have 130,000kms in mine and will replace em in the next 10-15,000kms but I love them! 👌🤘🇨🇦🇨🇦

• @TheWanderTaco

Sorry about that! Load range E on all tires 👍

• @bonn1771
    @bonn1771 28 днів тому +1

for myself a/t3w for the snow rating for where i live plus got a killer deal on them so i was all set
    not sure how much of a upgrade on 4w's are but we will see

• @TheWanderTaco
      @TheWanderTaco  28 днів тому +1

Yeah I’m curious how much better/ different the 4ws are!

• @bonn1771
      @bonn1771 28 днів тому

@@TheWanderTaco the place I got my 3w from said they can only get 4w. But will let me know