NEW HOLLAND T7 300

Поділитися
Вставка
  • Опубліковано 27 тра 2024
  • The all new, NH T7.300 packed full of innovation and new features is finally released and we get to have a look round and an overview before we get to try it out next season.
    For more details of the specs and features, go to the New Holland website.
    Don't forget to Subscribe to make sure you don't miss more videos and the chance to see the T7.300 in action.
    NHT7.315 video: • NEW HOLLAND T7.315 HD ...
    Thanks to Bill Maher and Mike Waters for the additional footage.
    #ad
    Thank you so much...

Video Duration: 10:18
  • Авто та транспорт

КОМЕНТАРІ • 122

• @gmartin8240
    @gmartin8240 Рік тому +3

A great video of the new Holland Mucker, its packed with a high level of equipment. Basildon engineering at its most innovative. Keep the videos coming Mucker 🚜🔧👍

• @timfagan816
    @timfagan816 Рік тому +5

I'm not that big into tractors, I mainly watch your videos for your personality and quick humor. But that tractor seems like a phenomenal bit if kit. And like you said that stop button. Should be industry standard. That bailer surge override is a good idea too, save so much fatigue on man and machine! Great video as always!

• @simonjones7785
    @simonjones7785 Рік тому +2

I was allways surprised that the HSEwombles had not insistd on a stop switch outside the cab years ago but again hats off

• @ContentWithMedia
    @ContentWithMedia Рік тому +1

Amazing level of detail on this walk around and great to see the tractor in action.

• @tonyjob3525
    @tonyjob3525 10 місяців тому +2

What a brilliant piece of kit.

• @astonmcleod5344
    @astonmcleod5344 Рік тому +1

I moved to rural South Australia, helping a neighbour plant seed back in the autumn, on a NH T8 415 tracked on the rear, 12 meter disc drill with grain cart. an Absolute monster, a lot to learn, but I have to say the tractor was intuitive. My last time sowing was back in the 80', on a ford 77 with a MF 30 drill.

• @keithmorgan1440
    @keithmorgan1440 8 місяців тому +1

New Holland second to none fantastic kit and British built

• @debs4583
    @debs4583 Рік тому

Gotta love the New Holland - the view from our lounge is a yard full of New Holland and we just love watching them coming and going every day on their way out to the farms.

• @davida.p.9911
    @davida.p.9911 Рік тому +2

What a beautiful tractor!! And I imagine the comfort level is way up there. And of course, when you're comfortable, you're more productive. 👌 And in the immortal words of the late Steve Irwin...."She's a big girl!" 😊

• @morganoflahertymachineryofirel

Smashing tractor . Newholland seem to be great for listing to there coustmers and putting ideas into development love the blue power

• @peterfarbrace3604
    @peterfarbrace3604 Рік тому +1

Cracking bit of kit - seems very well thought out 👍

• @trevorpearson1832
    @trevorpearson1832 Рік тому

Awesome piece of kit. Thanks for showing us.👍

• @leenewman4344
    @leenewman4344 Рік тому +1

New Holland are becoming the benchmark that everyone else needs to aspire to, the accessible emergency stop needs to be an industry standard, not just in agriculture, it's literally a life saver!

• @Car-dash-Ian
    @Car-dash-Ian Рік тому

Nice Tractor thanks for sharing

• @mikebaldwin4220
    @mikebaldwin4220 Рік тому +1

GREAT PRESENTATION Your Lordship 😊.It kept my interest and looks like if I were going to buy a unit this might just be the one.Only thing is I’m not a farmer but you sold me one…!!

• @mikeduin8311
    @mikeduin8311 Рік тому

Once again an excellent review on a cracking bit of kit👌the things they come up with like the engine learning the bailer ram stroke👍
    Thanks for the entertainment M'lod and some nice camera angles!
    Cheers, Mike

• @MarkSmith-vi3gt
    @MarkSmith-vi3gt Рік тому +1

She seems a beast making a lovely job of that cultivating plus it's the best colour looks like new holland is going to take beating that stop button is a brilliant idea let's face we have all had a few near misses absolutely the dogs again mucker cannot wait for the next one cheers mucker

• @douglasmayherjr.5733
    @douglasmayherjr.5733 Рік тому +1

Great Video, Lord Muck. It really looks like New Holland actually listened to customer feedback. I agree the stop button on the fender should be on all tractors, big and small. The time savings is great, but the safety aspect is even better. Appreciate your videos. Thanks

• @almaxx9680
    @almaxx9680 Рік тому +2

Power bulge!!! I'll get my old sam fox calendar out!!!😲👍

• @patkelly7999
    @patkelly7999 Рік тому

Mighty stuff Kurt and Puppo, very nice tractor indeed👌👍🙂

• @bobpaterson1845
    @bobpaterson1845 Рік тому +1

Great review of the new tractor 👍 makes you wonder where will innovation ever stop if it ever will 💪👌

• @royjacques5650
    @royjacques5650 Рік тому +1

I agree that stop button should be brought in as law on all tractors front and back like they did with the safety cab to help save lives.

• @ronaldfulton7311
    @ronaldfulton7311 Рік тому

What an amazing machine 👍👍

• @markhall9048
    @markhall9048 Рік тому +1

Great bit of kit 👍 that kill switch is something that should have been fitted long ago 👌 I might go book a test drive now I've got a bit more time to spare ✌ great post 🍻 cheers

• @harrysemmence5046
    @harrysemmence5046 Рік тому

Brilliant bit of kit, New Holland really seem to of thought about the operator with that tractor the cab looks fantastic plenty of visibility

• @gunton21
    @gunton21 Рік тому

Lovely video as always LM. 👏👏👏👌👍

• @chox2001
    @chox2001 Рік тому +1

It looks like New Holland are all ears.
    That’s great I’m wondering if they could include some remote control services from the tractor like a handheld stop switch or a stop when the tractor gets a certain distance from the operator.
    Just a thaught on safety and innovative ideas

• @rolnics
    @rolnics Рік тому

Very nice tweaks to improve your working day. Looking forward to that bailer being on the back to see the difference. Do well!

• @LukeTuttlebury
    @LukeTuttlebury Рік тому +1

Love the video and love the new tractor looks very nice 👍

• @simonjones7785
    @simonjones7785 Рік тому +1

the p 51 was finally mad invincable when it was paired with the Merlin engine

• @philipbrown9931
    @philipbrown9931 Рік тому

Looks like the Engineers at NH, just keep delivering the goods, some fantastic features and an excellent example of being engaged with the customer.

• @dellhell8842
    @dellhell8842 Рік тому +1

Great review Mucker.

• @Eavis_excavations
    @Eavis_excavations Рік тому

Great video mucker heard about the 300 and yeah looks fantastic and a lot of cool stuff the tractor is right up the serious competition I think look forward to seeing the Baler video I’ve got a 7060 running a Steinbaur chip and that make a massive difference more power and less fuel keep up the videos 😎

• @DJC995
    @DJC995 Рік тому

Hi Kurt Nice video about 200hp more than I need Looks a good tractor Thanks again 👍

• @iaingibbs9589
    @iaingibbs9589 Рік тому +10

If that technology can save 12% on fuel I would have thought that was a good thread Especially at the price of fuel today

• @tdolan500
    @tdolan500 Рік тому

New Holland seem like they are on another level right now.

• @user-rw2um8ro2p
    @user-rw2um8ro2p Рік тому +1

Great video Lm she’s a fine tractor

• @dustymiller7758
    @dustymiller7758 Рік тому

Thanks for the info to reset notifications.

• @peteberry6425
    @peteberry6425 Рік тому

looks to be a good bit of kit that, I reckon it has the potential of making some farmers very happy indeed

• @summerfarmestates
    @summerfarmestates Рік тому

new hollond are adding some great fetures love the review

• @andyellis307
    @andyellis307 Рік тому

Fantastic delivery mucker very intresting and I'm sure there will be a sale or two off the back of your demonstration 👍

• @fredharrowven1040
    @fredharrowven1040 Рік тому

Good evening me lord, one more of your Interesting videos like I have said before keep them coming.🚜🚜👍⭐️⭐️

• @stevesteve9784
    @stevesteve9784 Рік тому

Having grown up in Basildon and watching the Tractor plant go Through many changes I love the videos...now live in Australia and have a Massey 35....love your work and about time for another Cock Womble....makes me piss myself.. do well and keep it up, thank you

• @chrislovejoy8249
    @chrislovejoy8249 Рік тому

Nice bit off kit Mucker, 👍🚜

• @johnbarham7718
    @johnbarham7718 Рік тому

Fantastic. I wish my Standard Fordson had a few of those attributes. (A cab would have been nice)

• @ginggur17
    @ginggur17 Рік тому

Impressed

• @dougpotter7289
    @dougpotter7289 Рік тому +1

Not at all like the old stuff I first drove on the farm, the Massey T20 was a great innovation then. Wow that looks good

• @charleshart6992
    @charleshart6992 Рік тому

Great review as usual!

• @michaelguerin56
    @michaelguerin56 Рік тому

Impressive machine. What a nice change to see new features that are all useful! The increased sweep of the windscreen wiper is going to save a lot of bad language on wet days. I hate driving vehicles where the windscreen wiper stops short and creates a completely unnecessary blind spot for no reason other than to save a few cents in parts costs. The new engine management capability and front suspension height over ride put this machine at a new level. Go New Holland😀!

• @jankotze1959
    @jankotze1959 Рік тому

This tractor is beautiful, just looks like the way to go

• @harrisharvester
    @harrisharvester Рік тому +1

Great review kurt
    Seems new Holland are really listening, bet she’s a rocket ship with great power to weight ratio ……🚜💨

• @carterfarms301
    @carterfarms301 Рік тому

These new new Hollands are definitely tractors of the year. Emergency stop button on the fender and the fuel injection map for bailing is amazing. My only concern is if the fuel map would work with krone bailers I doubt it but if anyone knows that would be awesome

• @stephenjones4339
    @stephenjones4339 Рік тому

Fine machine.

• @dustymiller7758
    @dustymiller7758 Рік тому

Fantastic entertainment.

• @kevinwillis9126
    @kevinwillis9126 Рік тому

Thanks Kurt cracking vid sir... Take care....

• @elwynphillips3327
    @elwynphillips3327 Рік тому

A beast of a thing.

• @JonDingle
    @JonDingle Рік тому

Some great features on that tractor melod, all good stuff but might be a bit big for an old Howard 100 rotaspeader!

• @jasonriseborough1391
    @jasonriseborough1391 Рік тому +2

It appears that New Holland really are setting the standard and setting it very high. Good on em!
    I think it’s going to be blue for us next time🤔
    I think John Deere are losing the plot!!
    Sadly we lost Ford, but from that we got New Holland😊

• @jamieshields9521
    @jamieshields9521 Рік тому +1

Interesting tractor, I do like baler feature that stops tractor surging n interior does look better. I hope my boss hasn’t been tight ass n getting previous model, hopes it’s new one that comes with all these new features.

• @alecsimages1
    @alecsimages1 Рік тому +2

Great piece of kit my Lord but cant help thinking if we have a situation where electronic stuff including computer tec were to come to an abrupt end then simple mechanicals will function and keep going, the world is in a very fragile state , simple chug chug but beefy might be a good choice, never let us down in the past. Just my thoughts. Nice video my Lord. Regards from Sheffield UK,

• @LordMuck
      @LordMuck  Рік тому +1

The type of people that always say they want that sort of tractor are normally too tight to buy a new one.

• @neiltrevenna6691
    @neiltrevenna6691 Рік тому

What a beast

• @kevinmothers904
    @kevinmothers904 Рік тому +1

I can't understand why all tractor manufacturers are not compelled to fit an emergency stop button when there are so many other electronic devices nowadays. I have a small electric pallet truck and it is fitted with both a stop button on its frame and another one on the handle should you come into contact with it. Simple engineering that prevents injury.

• @harezy
    @harezy Рік тому +1

The only thing that ruins the look of that thing is your mug 🤣🤣 Only joking. Nice bit of kit that stop button is potentially a lifesaver too. That bale function if it stops or reduces all that rocking would be a great help. Nice bit of kit 👍👍👍👍

• @aussierick2688
    @aussierick2688 Рік тому +2

G'day your Lordship, hope life is treating you well. Mate, very informative video. I must say that of all the brand's of tractors I have operated, the New Holland has always seemed to be the quiet achiever and a top unit all round too operate. Maybe we need to see you and Stuntman have a power push challenge with you in a tractor 😂 was great to see you with Junkman and the rest of the UA-cam royalty in New York recently it looked like a fun time was had. Anyway, all the best. Cheers from good old Downunder 👌

• @timfagan816
      @timfagan816 6 місяців тому

Aussierick your here too! How's the piss and pies going shagga?

• @LordMuck
      @LordMuck  6 місяців тому +3

Aussierick is a downunder legend 😎

• @timfagan816
      @timfagan816 6 місяців тому

@@LordMuck I know, I see him all over the neutral drop comments section. The man's a legend indeed!

• @aussierick2688
      @aussierick2688 6 місяців тому +1

@@LordMuck G'day Lord Muck 👌 Mate, you are the legend 😂 you bought the goods to Stuntman with that Range Rover, something that is burnt into my mind. I hope all has been well. Cheers Mate

• @LordMuck
      @LordMuck  6 місяців тому +1

That was a good time 😎🤣👌🏼

• @tractorman810
    @tractorman810 Рік тому

shes a beast,much nicer in blue power as well, how long have new holland been doing their own tillage kit as well??

• @antonis781
    @antonis781 Рік тому +2

Im ready to make a phonecall today at my dealer to make a deal of a t7 175 swb . They made me a really good offer in price . But i m in love with this cab. In the near future it will be offered in the swb as well i think. But the price will be significantly higher. What im gonna do? Im desperate 😂

• @cs-su9ko
    @cs-su9ko Рік тому +1

How does the start stop button hold up to washing with tea & coffee

• @LordMuck
      @LordMuck  Рік тому +2

Milk with one sugar and it's fine

• @jimclements3190
    @jimclements3190 Рік тому

My tractor driving started when I was very young around 1966, through the 1970s my Dad and myself went through several vintage tractors. We both worked on a "good" arable farm till 1990, and I often wondered what the latest tackle was like. Well Mucker you have filled in so many gaps In my farm machinery interest and in a way I can relate to,( you are a natural funny guy). Thanks Mucker for all you do.👍👍

• @jackgreenhill3193
    @jackgreenhill3193 Рік тому +1

In my opinion if you loose the screen on the wheel its the best yoke on the market but i am open to having a go with the screen on the wheel

• @LordMuck
      @LordMuck  Рік тому +1

Do It.
      Have it for a couple of days and you'll get used to it and it's advantages.

• @spencerchurchyard7755
    @spencerchurchyard7755 Рік тому

Just seen the video of the T7 300, This is the way to go for tractors in the 21st century. You have to move with the times & with technology or you will get left behind.

• @EricWillis77
    @EricWillis77 Рік тому

The p51 became truly amazing with the rolls Royce merlin I believe it was 🇬🇧🇺🇸⚡️

• @TheGingerGenius78
    @TheGingerGenius78 Рік тому

That’s one of the best NH tractors I’ve seen reviews for a long time ! Definitely worth a look some interesting technology being rolled out ! Cheers for the review

• @oguzhankapusuz3249
    @oguzhankapusuz3249 Рік тому +2

Nev holland 💙💙💪💪

• @ferrumignis
    @ferrumignis Рік тому

Incredible bit of kit, the adaptive fueling for cyclic PTO loads is genius! Mind you I wouldn't want to be the poor sod trying to diagnose any electronics issues...

• @SlyFoxl
    @SlyFoxl Рік тому

Out of curiousity, how did you get a t7.300 to try out this early?
    Ik its been in tractor of the year and gone through alot od testing etc.
    Were you invited out to try one or did you get one to "prototype" drive yourself ??

• @LordMuck
      @LordMuck  Рік тому +1

My channel focuses on quality products that are considered worthwhile reviewing from respected manufacturers. New Holland asked if I would like to have the first drive of their new T7.300 back in the summer and I was only too pleased to accept as I love the T7.315HD

• @wilmidwales1287
    @wilmidwales1287 Рік тому

There is a difference between want and need I don’t need one but I do want one great looking tractor

• @garethmcmahon9769
    @garethmcmahon9769 Рік тому

Now the question is would you not prefer a TW 30 with a straight pipe! ( joking looks a fab machine)

• @jakubkrivanek5250
    @jakubkrivanek5250 3 місяці тому

Hi Muck, do you think this tractor could pull for example 4 meter horsch terrano in 25cm +- depth??

• @LordMuck
      @LordMuck  3 місяці тому +1

Yes for sure (it's a pity we didn't have one when filming !)

• @jakubkrivanek5250
      @jakubkrivanek5250 3 місяці тому

@@LordMuck Yea, thats unfortunate.Thanks for quick answer 👍

• @davidporter9556
    @davidporter9556 Рік тому

A can c that bein a very popular tractor

• @MatheoMisiak
    @MatheoMisiak Рік тому +1

New T7 cabin is advertised as the quietest on the market here in Poland. Interesting, because Massey Ferguson says the same with its 8S. So, who should we trust?😅

• @LordMuck
      @LordMuck  Рік тому +1

New Holland is 66db whereas the Massey is 68db and that makes a massive difference - you might as well leave the door open.

• @SlyFoxl
      @SlyFoxl Рік тому

Mf 8s is very loud and thats even with a bigger cab and a huge gap between bonnet and cab. No idea how they managed that

• @Shahska1
    @Shahska1 Рік тому

Here in the USA those tractors are built in southern Missouri

• @LordMuck
      @LordMuck  Рік тому

Different models to these but yes, New Holland 👍

• @user-fh2cw9mi5y
    @user-fh2cw9mi5y Рік тому +2

I do like technology and gadgets and all that trick stuff, but does an agri vehicle need so many push buttons and touch screens and complicated electronics, is this going to be around in 15-20yrs or will maintenance kill it? 🤷🏼‍♂️

• @LordMuck
      @LordMuck  Рік тому

In 15-20 years who cares ? Even old type tractors need working on at some point.

• @briscaf21
    @briscaf21 Рік тому +1

The emergency stop button for the pto isn't a new thing. When I had it my 2010 claas arion 640 had one as standard but one feature no one has, I rigged up myself and would like to see on the rear fender are engine memory buttons. For the likes of tanker work it saves time and you only have to get out of the tractor once when loading

• @LordMuck
      @LordMuck  Рік тому

It stops the engine - not the PTO and it has preset engine RPM memory buttons on the fender.

• @billupstateny9151
    @billupstateny9151 Рік тому

Unless there is a large $ price disparity, prefer the 315.

• @LordMuck
      @LordMuck  Рік тому +2

Totally different tractors for different purposes

• @christianlacasse2937
    @christianlacasse2937 Рік тому

👍😍👌🔥🧨❤️

• @barriefarmsjr
    @barriefarmsjr Рік тому

I just don’t understand why only have 300 up when you can have 315 and I would take the 315 specifically because it’s heavier

• @LordMuck
      @LordMuck  Рік тому +1

That's the exact reason - your requirements are for a higher horsepower, heavier tractor - the 300 is aimed at tighter turning, lighter tractor for draught/haulage work. Choice for the customer is key

• @adamjacobs8715
    @adamjacobs8715 4 місяці тому +1

Baseball fan?

• @alfadoofus
    @alfadoofus Рік тому +1

Now if they could make one that will order and pay for your fuel ..😁 Nice machine though

• @spencerchurchyard7755
    @spencerchurchyard7755 Рік тому +1

I have said it before & got my ear chewed, but you have got to go forward with technology to save money in the long run or you will be left behind in todays world.

• @rustyshank912
    @rustyshank912 Рік тому

I have to say that baler feature is a nice touch the only other way of handling that problem is to use a bigger engine for extra rotating mass like a forager.

• @LordMuck
      @LordMuck  Рік тому +1

Which is then completely negating the compact, lightweight tractor.

• @alexthomas637
    @alexthomas637 Рік тому

🚜🚜🖼🖼🖼🖼😎😎😎👍

• @greggroome2791
    @greggroome2791 Рік тому

🇮🇪👍🇨🇮🙏😁

• @christianlacasse2937
    @christianlacasse2937 Рік тому

Nice try to make an afford it I gotta get a better job