K&N Series 63 AirCharger Cold Air Intake (17-22 3.5L EcoBoost F-150) Installation Recap (

Поділитися
Вставка
  • Опубліковано 18 жов 2024
  • In this video I go over the removal of the Ford air intake and filter, the installation of the K&N cold air intake and filter system and detail just how easy it is to get this really nice add-on installed! Took me 45 minutes and the tools you need are:
    1. A FLATHEAD screwdriver...I think I said Phillips head at least twice during the video - duh!
    2. Heavy Duty scissors to cut the rubber
    3. A 5/32 head bit to affix the actual K&N filter to the box
    4. Some SuperGlue if you want to use it for the smaller rubber
    That's it! It was really simply to get it done! Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the chase!
    Disclosure: Some of the links below could be affiliate links and this means that I might receive a small commission if you use the link to make your purchase. This commission comes at no cost to you and is greatly appreciated. I list all audio/visual gear that I use to make each video as well along with the product being highlighted.
    Product Reviewed/Used During Video:
    K&N T540335 - K&N Series 63 AirCharger Cold Air Intake (17-22 3.5L EcoBoost F-150, Excluding Raptor)
    Item #: T540335 (ordered from AmericanTrucks.com):
    www.americantr...
    Audio/Visual Gear Used in Video:
    iPhone 13 Pro Max: www.apple.com/...
    Rode Wireless Lavalier: amzn.to/32spAoE
    Sirui Tripod: amzn.to/2GYrBAX
    Joby JB01507 GorillaPod 3K Kit. Compact Tripod 3K Stand and Ballhead 3K for Compact Mirrorless Cameras or Devices up to 3K (6.6lbs). Black/Charcoal: amzn.to/2ZNKop1
    Khanka Hardshell Case Rode Wireless: amzn.to/32s5bQK
    IENZA 3.5mm Mic Jack: amzn.to/2FCL9tJ
    Rode Wireless GO Mic (Black): www.bestbuy.co...
    Lightning to 3.5 mm Headphone Jack Adapter: www.apple.com/...

КОМЕНТАРІ • 2

• @ron8975
    @ron8975 Рік тому +1

Good to see ya back

• @TravisChasing70Degrees
      @TravisChasing70Degrees  Рік тому

Ron, hello and thank you! It is great to be back! After wrapping up my travels last summer in August, had to head back to Maryland for my final season coaching soccer at Crofton High School and now back out here in Tahoe getting ready to head out on the 23rd of April! Ironically, that K&N filter and the JLT oil catch can had been sitting in the bed of my truck for over a year as I just couldn't find the time to get them installed when I was on the road (and was probably a little worried about doing it on the road as well without time to test drive, etc.). Thanks for sticking around as a subscriber and great to hear from you!
      Cheers,
      Travis