Вставка
  • Опубліковано 8 вер 2024

КОМЕНТАРІ • 128

• @danialfarzam
    @danialfarzam Рік тому

best camera

• @josephhwang1428
    @josephhwang1428 3 роки тому +1

Beginner fuju xt4 owner here stayed off on a 23mm f2. This video is perfect. Ty

• @jameserickson1330
    @jameserickson1330 4 роки тому +12

I would go for a more aggressive standout thumbnail in the future. You should have 10x’s the number of views with how good this content is. Great stuff!!

• @boywithacamera
      @boywithacamera  4 роки тому +2

Aw man, appreciate this thanks! Definitely still gotta wrap my head around this thumbnail and title game...

• @JaredBritt
    @JaredBritt 2 роки тому +1

In the X-t4 menu system you can change the focus type from non-linear to linear and vice-versa. This will allow for repeatable focus movements…..

• @geoffreymee7671
      @geoffreymee7671 2 роки тому

Thats god to know Jarred. Il take a lok at that. Thx

• @ryanyu5051
    @ryanyu5051 4 роки тому +2

Very practical experiences. Deserve more likes and subs.

• @boywithacamera
      @boywithacamera  4 роки тому

Much appreciated Ryan, thank you for your time!

• @BrendanEvan
    @BrendanEvan 4 роки тому +2

Interesting video and take on how to achieve the look you’re going for. I need to try shooting more video on my vintage Nikon glass.

• @boywithacamera
      @boywithacamera  4 роки тому +2

Thanks for the comment Brendan! I've heard lots of great things about vintage Nikon from an acquaintance who exclusively adapts old Nikon lenses to his X-T3. Hope you find similar success!

• @AngelaPanArt
    @AngelaPanArt 3 роки тому

56mm f1.2 is a really interesting suggestion! I've been looking for a lens for really beautiful close up still shots, and I never really considered this lens until your video. Thanks for sharing

• @boywithacamera
      @boywithacamera  3 роки тому

Glad it was helpful! Definitely check out some of the newer options as well since those will have much quieter autofocus, which might suit your style better

• @LucasRocksFilms
    @LucasRocksFilms 3 роки тому +2

You can set the focus to linear on Fuji so that the fly by wire lenses give repeatable focus pulls.

• @CASMANWHAT
    @CASMANWHAT 3 роки тому +1

I love my Fuji XT4♥️♥️♥️
    Thx for the video. I'm waiting for the new 18 mm next year. That's going to be so fun

• @boywithacamera
      @boywithacamera  3 роки тому +1

The xt4 is a beast for sure! I didn’t know there’s an 18mm coming out, imma have to look into it

• @kobronrose
    @kobronrose 3 роки тому +3

Hey, could you do a video comparing the Fujifilm XT4 and the Sony A7C for filmmaking and overall use?

• @professionalpotato4764
      @professionalpotato4764 3 роки тому

Depends on what you shoot.
      XT4 is better for experienced shooters. A few pointers about both systems.
      1) 10 bit 420 colour, which is easier to colour grade
      2) Fast sensor readout = less rolling shutter
      3) Dual SD cards for important paid jobs where you'll lose your head if the card fails.
      4) Weaker autofocus, I personally only shoot manual focus with Fuji.
      5) Better colours. Fuji is very easy to grade similar to BlackMagic colours which many people like. I used to spend 6+ hrs editing photos after a weekend trip, but since getting Fuji, I only edit exposure and export the film simulations. Edit time is now only 30mins.
      6) Fuji lenses are expensive. You're paying almost the same price if not more with similar lenses on A7C.
      --------------------
      A7C is better for casual shooters
      1) #1 autofocus in the entire camera industry
      2) Tap to track and focus makes it easy to follow people on a gimbal
      3) Only 8 bit colour, so make sure your white balance and exposure is 100% correct
      4) Do not use S-log with 8 bit, it performs poorly.
      5) Less controls means you spend more time to change settings. Ok for personal stuff, but if you are working with talents, it will not reflect well when they sit around waiting for you.
      6) More BOKEEEHH since it's full frame. If you want to do portraits as well, you can completely melt ugly backgrounds away. Photography on easy mode.

• @kobronrose
      @kobronrose 3 роки тому

@@professionalpotato4764 got the a7C, lovin' it.

• @professionalpotato4764
      @professionalpotato4764 3 роки тому

@@kobronrose Cool! I'm thinking of getting one in future too

• @pg205
    @pg205 4 роки тому +3

Even though most Fujinon Lenses are focus bywire controled, you can dive into the XT-3 / XT-4 menu and choose linear focus or exponential manual focus!
    I also use Contax Zeiss manual lenses (25, 28, 50, 35/70) and OM Zuiko. The rendering is totally different! I find it challenging to use in anything that’s no static, or if the camera isn’t static. Run & Gun? Autofocus al the way! Just go to the camera menu and choose a slower rack-focus speed...

• @boywithacamera

Oh man thanks for the knowledge! Doesn't seem like you can customize the focus throw which is a bummer, but still such a cool feature to have. Mmm Contax Zeiss and OM Zuiko sounds like a great pairing too. Honestly I've gotten used to manual focus in run & gun event coverage or even weddings, but the IBIS seems to mess up all footage that's not static / sometimes even the static shots. Thanks for your time!

• @CASMANWHAT
    @CASMANWHAT 3 роки тому +2

I have the XT4 and have the exact case for my PC as yours. YAY.

• @boywithacamera

Haha that’s awesome man! The Lian Li case is a behemoth!

• @CASMANWHAT
      @CASMANWHAT 3 роки тому

@@boywithacamera yo I just realized I found this channel way before the algorithm judging from this comment a month ago LOL so random

• @boywithacamera

Oh shit haha thanks even more then!

• @N0MADproduction
    @N0MADproduction 2 роки тому

I came here wanting the best X-T4 lens for a smooth video autofocus and the boy bummed me out that 2000$+ camera is for casual use..

• @boywithacamera
      @boywithacamera  2 роки тому

I'm sorry man....(although the Pocket 4K was my main camera at this point and that one was cheaper! Just goes to show that price isn't everything haha)

• @dailypunchlife509
    @dailypunchlife509 3 роки тому

I enjoy watching this. Im using fuji xt20 and im really amaze both the image and video quality of it. how much more the xt4. fuji is doing a really good job

• @boywithacamera

Yeah they're definitely on the right track and glad you're enjoying the X-T20!

• @AlmondFarming
    @AlmondFarming 3 роки тому +2

I would pick 14 mm f2.8 or 16 mm f2.8 for video since the autofocus speed really matters while you are shooting video. I have also tested 50 mm F1.0 which not only has better bokeh but faster auto focus performance than 56 mm F1.2

• @boywithacamera

Everyone's got different needs, but it sounds like you know what yours are so I'm glad you've found the lenses that work for you! Thanks for your time :) That 50mm f1.0 seems really interesting.

• @fujitaker7860
      @fujitaker7860 3 роки тому

14mm have wobbles on corners (see on my channel). It old photo lens from 2011

• @AtomicPixel
    @AtomicPixel 3 роки тому

Thanks so much for sharing buddy! Loving that look of the canon 24mm. Might have to find one myself! And really appreciating that crispy audio! Just got some gear to step up my audio game.
    Cheers brother!
    T.

• @boywithacamera

Ayyy great to see you. Love the 24mm! What did you grab for audio? I'm getting restless with my audio setup haha the GAS is kicking in

• @AtomicPixel
      @AtomicPixel 3 роки тому

@@boywithacamera lol bro, you already have amazing audio. What other gear could you even get to make it better??
      I went with a rode podmic and motu m2. So far, great setup for a reasonable price. :)

• @boywithacamera

@@AtomicPixel Nice setup! I've been eyeing the PodMic for the last little bit haha. And iunno, I want to play around with hypercardioids like the MKH 50 or something similar 🥲 GAS issues

• @AtomicPixel
      @AtomicPixel 3 роки тому

@@boywithacamera hahaha stay strong!
      Plus, dynamic mics are better. You get into those other mics and you’ll start pouring money into sound proofing your recording space lol

• @boywithacamera

@@AtomicPixel Oh man too true haha thank you, I'll reach out the next time my GAS kicks up

• @KevinDKLee
    @KevinDKLee 4 роки тому +1

awesome vid man. very informative, thanks.

• @boywithacamera

Thank you Kevin, appreciate your time and positive comment 🙏

• @DrOdysseus89
    @DrOdysseus89 3 роки тому

Very well made video. Thank you!

• @jstaz6
    @jstaz6 2 роки тому

You should check out the 18mm 1.4 LM. Linear motor focusing mechanism which is dead silent and more smooth.

• @TaylorSmith-xj3tp
    @TaylorSmith-xj3tp 3 роки тому +1

I think you described what I like about fuji video.

• @AxelFoley-sb5re
    @AxelFoley-sb5re 4 роки тому +2

Nice stuff man! I was thinking of picking up the 50mm F1.0 for both photography and video! And I’m getting the “kit lens” too so I’ll just rock with those

• @boywithacamera
      @boywithacamera  4 роки тому +1

Oh man, I've honestly been avoiding any info of that new 50mm because I know I'll probably want to buy it haha. The "kit lens" is definitely a kickass lens--hope you enjoy it and the 50mm if you pick that up!

• @AxelFoley-sb5re
      @AxelFoley-sb5re 3 роки тому

BT Movie I’m still trying to learn this camera

• @GoGoEddy
    @GoGoEddy 3 роки тому +1

You can definitely shoot in rain with Xf 16mm f.1.4 and XT3

• @TheWongReviewer
    @TheWongReviewer 3 роки тому

Great explanation of the lenses. I may have to look at the older canon lens!!

• @boywithacamera

Thanks for your time! They’re definitely a treat and I plan on adapting them to all my systems moving forward too :)

• @martmexpue
    @martmexpue 3 роки тому +2

This was very interesting. I have all my old Canon lenses... thanks a lot

• @boywithacamera
      @boywithacamera  3 роки тому +2

Thanks for your time, Martin! Hope you get some new life out of those lenses (the 24 2.8 is my absolute favourite thus far)

• @MichaelMoore-bx6st
    @MichaelMoore-bx6st 3 роки тому +1

I'd pick up the 16 1.4 or the 56 1.2 in a heartbeat if they updated them with smoother quiet motors

• @boywithacamera

Agreed! They must be in the pipeline somewhere with the new autofocus and focus on video features...fingers crossed

• @Samuelmeigh
      @Samuelmeigh 2 роки тому

Have either of these lenses been updated yet?

• @rodric69
    @rodric69 4 роки тому +3

Thoughts on sigma 18-35 with fringer?

• @boywithacamera

Oh shoot totally forgot about that combo. I’ve never tried it on the Fuji actually, but vaguely remember Lee Zavitz having a good video on it. Could be outdated now though. Sigma 18-35 is a phenomenal lens though for sure!

• @neoterixx3440
      @neoterixx3440 4 роки тому

boywithacamera I have seen Lee Zavitz take on it and it seems to be a must have for video production. Just curious about your take on it. Anyways I’m probably going to get the combo anytime now 🤗

• @boywithacamera

Neoterixx Excited for you! Let me know how it goes-I might have to get one myself haha

• @NowinLao
    @NowinLao 4 роки тому +1

Thanks for that. Really enjoy your style and presentation. Would be very interested in your thoughts on what lens you'd prefer on the XT4 for handheld vlogging in low light as i too find myself in these situations a lot. Cheers, new supporter here 👍

• @boywithacamera

Thank you for the kind words! With my budget and because vlogging isn't a priority for me, I'd probably go for the 16mm f1.4 or 2.8 and just live with the 24mm focal length. 10-24mm f4 obviously a better option for the wide end, but f4. 8-16mm is $$$ haha. Another option would probably be the 14mm since you can get a bit wider!

• @fujitaker7860
    @fujitaker7860 3 роки тому +2

I need your help!
    I switched from GoPro and now I use XT-4 + 16-80 like travel blogger (first person view). I need wide angle and not so big like 16-80.
    I buy 14mm, but it has wobbles on corners with IBIS.
    Can you recommend new 16mm 2.8?

• @boywithacamera

Hey man! Unfortunately anything wider than 23 will wobble a lot. I’d try the 10-24 with ibis turned off at a store personally!

• @fujitaker7860
      @fujitaker7860 3 роки тому +1

@@boywithacamera I try 16 F2.8 and no wobbles there!!!

• @boywithacamera

@@fujitaker7860 That's great to know, thanks for sharing!

• @timgalletas3856
      @timgalletas3856 3 роки тому

FujiTaker, how are you liking your 16-80 lens? I’m debating between that lens and the 18-55. There are a lot of videos complaining about the 16-80, but that’s one interests me because rid the range.

• @GabrieleMoschiera
    @GabrieleMoschiera 3 роки тому +1

What lens did you use for the video? I am also searching for some info on XT4 and lenses from fuji so jumped here. Very clean video. New sub!

• @boywithacamera

Thanks Gabriele! The talking head was a canon fd 24mm on the Pocket 4K. The b-roll of the lenses was a mix between the Pocket and the X-T4 so I can’t recall exactly what I used.

• @GabrieleMoschiera

@@boywithacamera Thanks man! I like the 24 FOV on ApsC and I think i will take a 24mm Viltrox or the Fuji F2.
      Maybe also the 15-55 f2.8 is very nice for videos to have the possibility to not change the lens

• @boywithacamera

All excellent choices! Haven’t really looked into the Viltrox that much, I’m curious as to how it performs

• @GabrieleMoschiera

@@boywithacamera you should check it. It seems to be very good for the price especially in autofocus

• @boywithacamera

@@GabrieleMoschiera That's great to hear third party options are making strides for Fujifilm. I'll have to check it out, thanks!

• @hubey
    @hubey 4 роки тому +3

Great presentation. You reminded me that character is a spectrum, not a definitive set of traits.
    For example I feel like the Fuji XF glass has more character to my tastes compared to Canon FD.
    When in fact they both have a lot of character, just in different areas or opposite ends of the spectrum.
    Fuji is prominent detail, micro contrast and overall contrast, Canon FD is gentle detail, micro contrast and softer overall contrast (+ vintage glass is sometimes cloudy too).
    P.S. The Fuji XF 18mm f2 often gets looked over, but so far I find it to be a really nice lens. I don't mind if it goes unnoticed, it's like liking an underground band lol :-P

• @boywithacamera

Thank you for your time. Extremely valid points on how character is a spectrum! I was surprised while editing this video actually--the Fuji XF looks has definitely grown on me and there are plenty of times I prefer it over the FD look (the 'cloudy' characteristic is admittedly frustrating at times). I've also never really considered the 18mm because some people were talking negatively about it back in the X-Pro 2 days. Just goes to show that you should never write off a piece of gear until you've used it. I'll have to give it a spin one day. Cheers!

• @ewpl
    @ewpl 3 роки тому

Great and personal walk through on lens selection. I had been using the 18-55mm for my yt channel and so far it is getting the job done. But sometimes I want some finest for shot and it can't do it. So I am like struggling between at 56mm f1.2 and a 16-55mm f2.8.

• @boywithacamera

Ah man it's hard to choose between those two lenses, especially given the versatility of the 16-55. Since you have the 18-55 though, I feel like you'd get a fresher perspective from the 56. Regardless, hope you find what works best for you and thanks for your time!

• @alysgolfstudio567
    @alysgolfstudio567 3 роки тому

Very helpful and open. I switched years back from Nikon and canon to oly and have loved it's smallness, ibis, versatility and the pro glass. However I have always been fascinated by Fuji and just decided to get the x-s10 withholding the 16-80 f4 to start with. I do photo and video including UA-cam and do a lot more video. Many of my needs sound similar to yours sincerely once I see how the 16-80 goes would like to find a good video lens. I have heard a lot about the f2/8 lenses and the 16mm F1.4 so listening to your summary was good especially as my oly system has no noise on autofocus. So scary if I made the right decision or not. Seen lots of rwviews of the viltrox and not sure I would go that way. And don't want the hassle of continuous changing like for the canon glass. If there was one lens to think about for bokwh but also video would it be the 16mm F1.4 as the best option/ compromise? I had thought that having a good one focal length and good glass like the Leica q2 would make life very simplebor I suppose in Fuji world that would be the 100v though other limitations put me off. Any thoughts on this basis that if I got just one additional lens - keeping in mind also size and weight because of the x-s10 what do you suggest checking out?

• @boywithacamera

Oh man I had the oly em-5 mark II for a bit and loved it to bits! I haven't used the Viltrox lenses so I definitely can't comment on those. After using the 16mm for a while, I found the 24mm focal length to be too wide a lot of the times based on how I like to compose and shoot. I personally gravitate to a 35-40mm focal length. If the AF sound is worrisome and weight is a priority I would definitely take another look through UA-cam for raw samples of the 23mm f2. Hope that helps!

• @alysgolfstudio567
      @alysgolfstudio567 3 роки тому +1

@@boywithacamera thanks very helpful. Lot to think about.

• @neoterixx3440
    @neoterixx3440 4 роки тому +1

Great video! Yes I'm also curious if you have experience with the sigma 18-35 on the Fujifilm system?

• @boywithacamera

Thank you for your time! Ah sorry, I haven’t tried that yet. I left a reply to the other person who asked too if you want to read that. If I grab a fringe in the future I’ll definitely be making a video on it 🙏🏼

• @neoterixx3440
      @neoterixx3440 4 роки тому +1

boywithacamera thanks for the reply. Much appreciated 🙏

• @neonix01
    @neonix01 4 роки тому +2

The 16 and 56 are some of the worst lenses to use for video in regards to autofocus. Any of the older wide-aperture lenses without linear motor autofocus is horrible for video AF.

• @boywithacamera

100% haha. Have you found the f2s to have smoother autofocus now? Whenever I tried them, they were still too ‘quick’

• @portcorner_noise
    @portcorner_noise 2 роки тому

Great video!! but one simple question: which prime lens do I need apart from the kit 18-55 f2.8-4 (which I own) for video? think low light video capture of forests, inside buildings, 6-10 foot interviews in dim light, do I need f1.4 or will 2.0 be ok?

• @seonghunjang9418
    @seonghunjang9418 3 роки тому +1

Hello, please understand that I am a Korean who entered the video and my English is poor. Your video inspired me a lot. So I bought 56.2 lens and want to film emotional video from now on. Could you recommend me a vnd filter, video lot, tripod, etc? Or I'd like to ask you to give me some tips. Thank you so much for reading. I enjoyed the video :)

• @woodenfishes
    @woodenfishes 3 роки тому +1

no Fujifilm XF 16-55mm?

• @dinangawickramarachchi4227
    @dinangawickramarachchi4227 3 роки тому +1

Hi, I'm looking to upgrade my filmmaking/music production gear to a Fuji XT-4 system. Unfortunately, I can only buy 2 lenses. So I chose 16-55 f2.8. Can you recommend another lens to go with?

• @boywithacamera

16-55 is solid. If you're doing a lot of corporate event coverage, weddings, or concerts you might find yourself needing a telephoto zoom (50-140 f2.8). If you want a prime instead for the smaller size you could go for the 90mm f2 or 56mm f1.2. If you don't think you'll be needing those focal lengths though, an all-around prime would be useful for lowlight situations. Something like the 23 or 35mm f2 or f1.4 would be good for that.

• @dinangawickramarachchi4227
      @dinangawickramarachchi4227 3 роки тому +1

@@boywithacamera thank you very much

• @jbnitpou9942
    @jbnitpou9942 3 роки тому

Hello .... If you like manual focus, you can try the ZY Mitakon 35/0.95 mk2 and the Kamlan 50/1.1 mk2 too. Some CA at full aperture and a bit difficult to use for video but relatively sharp ..... very interesting lenses with a lot of character.

• @boywithacamera

Thanks for the recommendations! Never heard of the Kamlan but sounds interesting. I’ll have to see if I can try those out

• @krisStarling
    @krisStarling 3 роки тому

What about Viltrox lenses? Are you going to comapre with Fujinon lenses?

• @MayurMahapatraFilms
    @MayurMahapatraFilms 3 роки тому

Hi.. nice video. Is it advisable to buy a 16 mm f1.4 for xt4 for video?

• @boywithacamera

Thanks for watching. It's personal preference I'd say--I list some pros and cons in the videos so I would base your decision off of that and the image quality!

• @yoginwidhi6676
    @yoginwidhi6676 3 роки тому

So, if you could choose, a7c or xt4, im from microfourthirds system so i have no lens from before investment

• @boywithacamera

Hey Yogi, if you're going to focus more on video I'd go with the A7C and building a lens collection. Later on you'll have options like the A7SIII or Sony's cinema line.

• @jan.origenes
    @jan.origenes 2 роки тому

Great video! I’m in the middle of a hunt for a suitable hybrid camera:
    I already have a rigged pocket 4K with cine lenses and am looking for a B-Cam that I can intercut footage with the pocket as well as use for photography. I started off in photography but moved toward cinematography, but want to get back to photography as a side gig/hobby.
    Is the X-T4 a good hybrid B-Cam in this case? Thanks!

• @boywithacamera
      @boywithacamera  2 роки тому +1

I honestly did not have a good time using the X-T4 as a bcam to my pocket 4K. It just looked too off/different, even when I was using Canon FD glass on both bodies.

• @donborracho3019
    @donborracho3019 3 роки тому

Hey Jun. Love the channel. Hey!! If i were shooting letts say.......A fast paced Lucha libre match with four wrestlers in the ring at one time, but need to stay focused on just one of the wrestlers while everyone is fighting and flying around in the same frame is this camera going to keep the same guy in focus?

• @boywithacamera

Hmm I haven’t tried something similar with this camera and I can’t remember if it was good at locking onto faces for photos. If it’s video then I think no. Generally Canon and Sony have better success with their touch tracking in video, which I assume transfers over to photo. Those are my guesses, sorry I don’t have something more concrete for ya!

• @donborracho3019
      @donborracho3019 3 роки тому

@@boywithacamera Thank you for replying. Maybe i can rent one and find out.

• @PhilippeOrlando
    @PhilippeOrlando 3 роки тому

You seem to say that the X-T4 has amazing autofocus, so here's my question to you. If I was to put the Fuji on a gimbal and start interviewing somebody who's moving around his work space, them move further away where other people are standing, then move more around as I follow him with my Fuji on the gimbal. Is the the Fuji autofocus going to lock on that guy and not lose him or I'm going to have a head ache, the way I've had, as I filmed what I described to you with a GH5? I ended up filming the scene I've just described mounting a Rokinon 12mm and using it at f/11 so everything was more or less in focus. But that's not idea and as you know wide angle distorts. So do you think the Fuji would have made my life easier? I know the sony A7s3 would have locked to my subject, but this is a different price point. Thanks for your input.

• @boywithacamera

Hi Philippe, the Fuji will be much better than the GH5, but I’d recommend using one of their newer lenses. I’ve seen examples where the AF can be jittery though so I’d search for more samples of that.
      You’ll have a far better experience with the A7SIII since you can just tap on your subject and it will track them really well, but like you said, different price point.
      Hope that helps!

• @PhilippeOrlando
      @PhilippeOrlando 3 роки тому +1

@@boywithacamera Thanks, you confirmed what I suspected.

• @ViTEOpresents
    @ViTEOpresents 2 роки тому

I see , that you switched to FX3 and that you like to switch cameras. I need a camera and I'm just stuck. A7c, A7 III and X-T4. I'm just lost and don't know what to get. What are your thoughts?

• @boywithacamera
      @boywithacamera  2 роки тому

If you're lost, I'd probably just start with the Sony A7C if you're more interested in video, A7III if you're 50/50 photo and video, and X-T4 if you're more photo than video. Just get something, get started, and figure out what features you like/dislike and what you want/need. Good luck!

• @charlesnetzler2262
    @charlesnetzler2262 3 роки тому

The 56mm 1.2 updates, are the camera updates or the update on the lens itself?

• @boywithacamera

I was talking about the X-T4 firmware! As far as I know, the 56mm has no firmware updates available.

• @charlesnetzler2262
      @charlesnetzler2262 3 роки тому

@@boywithacamera Thanks.

• @TopshelfJunior
    @TopshelfJunior 2 роки тому

2:22 LMAO WTF !!! LOL

• @gibisaini9290
    @gibisaini9290 3 роки тому

What you have the xt4 🤩🤩

• @boywithacamera

Haha I did! Don’t have Fuji anymore at the moment 😢

• @gibisaini9290
      @gibisaini9290 3 роки тому

@@boywithacamera ahhh i heard a lot of good things about it

• @boywithacamera

Oh man it's definitely a beast of a camera. Really great value

• @ChrisFlores22
    @ChrisFlores22 3 роки тому

I saw your video on selling the a7siii and getting the a7c. I’m debating between the a7c and xt4. Shooting weddings. Do you still use the xt4 or did the a7c replace it and why?

• @boywithacamera

I'll probably make a more in-depth video, but I replaced my X-T4 mainly because I wanted to start building a multi-cam system. Seeing the Sony FX3, FX6, A7SIII as potential additions to the kit were the main reasons I went with the A7C.
      Quality-wise the X-T4 will be better. The IBIS killed a lot of my handheld footage though because of the extreme wobble. H.265 was difficult to edit (but FX3 files are difficult to edit too!).

• @ChrisFlores22
      @ChrisFlores22 3 роки тому +1

@@boywithacamera thanks for the info!!

• @ChrisFlores22

@@boywithacamera dude I went with the a7c. You had me at thinking about future upgrades and with Sony there is a clear path depending on what I’m doing. With Fuji I didn’t see that. I’m waiting for the xt5, maybe that’ll be worth checking out but for now I’ll keep using my a7iii and get the most out of my new soon to arrive a7c. Thanks for that comment and giving me something to consider. Thanks!

• @boywithacamera

@@ChrisFlores22 That's great to hear and congrats! Hope you enjoy the new camera 🙏

• @ChrisFlores22

@@boywithacamera thanks 🙏🏻

• @AdamAllen
    @AdamAllen 4 роки тому +1

No XF23 1.4?

• @boywithacamera

For some reason I've never tried it! My friend owns it though and it's his only lens. Another one owns the 35mm f1.4. They both swear by those lenses. I'd say you'll get similar performance to the 16mm, but just have the different focal length. I don't know the minimum focusing distance of those lenses though so maybe that'll be the deciding factor.