silently rigging my Fujifilm X-H2S (shot on Fuji X-T5)

Поділитися
Вставка
  • Опубліковано 5 жов 2024
  • Silently rigging my XH2S, enjoy some nerd content. Description down below. If you have any specific questions about this setup let me know in the comments.
    ▬▬▬▬▬
    I'm using the Wooden Camera X-H2S Unified Accessory Base Kit. A Wooden Camera Tilt Monitor Hinge (3/8-16) for my SmallHD Indie 5 monitor, some Smallrig Parts including the Wooden Side Handle for better handheld shooting if i need to (I'll press the camera onto my chest and hold the weight with the smallrig Side Handle). The Fujinon MKX 18-55 T2.9 will benefit from a lens support, on this build i used one form Nitze. When I pull focus on my own I like to use my old Chrosziel Follow Focus. My ND-filters are the Moment VNDs
    On this build i don't use on camera audio, I'm using the Deity TC1 as a Timecode device to sync up to the sound mixer in post. It's secured on my rig with the Wooden Camera Universal Hot-Shoe with Arri locating pins.
    Overall I'm quite happy with the setup for smaller projects and shoots. If i would need to power more accessories I'd probably slap on a V-Mount battery and power everything with one big battery. I like to avoid unnecessary weight though. This is why i kept the rig as light as possible without sacrificing to much.
    This camera is not a cinema camera and that's why i'm not treating it like one, i just added stuff my shooting style benefits from. It's a little front heavy because of the lens, but most of the time it stays on my tripod anyways. I could easily fix this problem with a V-Mount in the back, but as I said i wanted to keep it as light as possible and it doesn't really bother me at all. This camera is most of the time used on passion projects anyways.
    ▬▬▬▬▬
    Gear used to film this video:
    ► Camera:
    Fujifilm XT5
    ► Lenses used:
    Fujinon XF 50-140 mm f2.8
    ► Audio:
    Deity S-Mic 2 into my Zoom H5, synced using Slate
    ▬▬▬▬▬
    (c) Jannick Konstroffer 2023

КОМЕНТАРІ • 19