Shouse Pad Build With The Bobcat T770!!

Поділитися
Вставка
  • Опубліковано 3 лип 2024
  • Building a 65x52 shouse pad with the Bobcat. I was very pleased with how it handled the heavy clay. It's starting to grow on me.
  • Авто та транспорт

КОМЕНТАРІ • 15

• @terryrogers1025
    @terryrogers1025 16 днів тому

That is a lot of clay to bring in. Looks like the BOBCAT is doing the job quite nicely, nice to have enough equipment around so you don’t have to go thru the expense and time of moving equipment on and off job sites just to get something accomplished. Thanks for the update, enjoyed watching.

• @willardnicholson8026
    @willardnicholson8026 16 днів тому

Little pads like that is when skid steer pays for itself and great video buddy 👍

• @joehussey2693
    @joehussey2693 16 днів тому

I hear you, I still have a backhoe and everybody is on me to get a skid steer.Ive had a backhoe for 35 years, hard to change

• @aaronburford5701
    @aaronburford5701 17 днів тому

Love the video and content.. I subscribe to your channel just for content like this.... Keep them coming sir!

• @user-ch3yf2cl5t
    @user-ch3yf2cl5t 16 днів тому

Really nice job sr.

• @malcolmyarnold6172
    @malcolmyarnold6172 16 днів тому

Hi mate another job well done

• @timkelley6616
    @timkelley6616 16 днів тому

The problem with those bushings you were talking about is that they turn a little bit and then they won’t take grease to the pin adequately. Bobcat has had issues with that for 15+ years now. Or all the ones I’ve ever run unless the operators really paying attention during greasing.

• @Dirtdaddy953
      @Dirtdaddy953  16 днів тому

So far, they’re all taking grease. The poor thing didn’t have much maintenance before me.