Morgan Clarke Does a Complete Makeover on Amir’s Toyota T100

Поділитися
Вставка
  • Опубліковано 14 жов 2024
  • Morgan Clarke Design l MCD1 l Form Follows Function
    Merch site is LIVE! www.shopMCD1.com Sign up for the mailing list to get notified as products are restocked. Thank you for your patience.
    Check out our Channel: / @morganclarkedesign1
    Support the people who suport us!
    Jag10 Abrasives - where we get all the abrasives we use at the studio: jag10tools.com?aff=6 (PAID LINK)
    Instagram:
    @morganclarkedesign1
    @joeysimao

КОМЕНТАРІ • 47

• @heartsky
    @heartsky 10 місяців тому +1

Morgan loves sharing, and we love him sharing.

• @seancaron3323
    @seancaron3323 10 місяців тому +4

When you say parts “live here” or “live there” you become the Bob Ross of prerunners lol and I’m here for it 🤣💪🏼 another sick build 🦅

• @mundo81781
    @mundo81781 10 місяців тому +4

Hell yes! #MCDMondays Proud of you Brother.
    💪🏻✊🏻, Raymond

• @jeepprerunner3722
    @jeepprerunner3722 10 місяців тому +1

I am glad you love what you do, it shows in how you talk about it and the level of work you produce.

• @nathandowns369
    @nathandowns369 10 місяців тому +8

That black t100 on dezert rides was amazing. One of the first prerunners that got me into this "sport". I had it on my binder in high-school lol

• @The_Buttcheek_Bandit
    @The_Buttcheek_Bandit 10 місяців тому +5

i always treat myself to a nice meal when you drop a new video, becomes the highlight of my day

• @folknuchapong5367
    @folknuchapong5367 10 місяців тому +2

i'M TRYING TO BUILD MY PRERUNNER TRUCK HERE IN THAILAND, I'VE BEEN FOLLOW YOUR ART EVERY SINGLE VIDEO.
    WHEN FINISHED IT'S GONNA BE THE FIRST BUILD PRERUNNER TRUCK IN THAILAND.
    #MCD1👍

• @trailerpatch9789
    @trailerpatch9789 10 місяців тому

Great to see you back. It’s always good to see updates.

• @greg.ocallaghan
    @greg.ocallaghan 10 місяців тому +1

Amazing the level of detail you put into these things. Could watch this for hours and hours

• @dirtydezertmind3033
    @dirtydezertmind3033 10 місяців тому

It’s funny that the favorite stylistic proportions of a “prerunner” truck are direct reflection of functionality.. shortening the rear wheel base, stretching the front, cropping the back window, raising the grill line for approach angle, bed side departure angles and let’s not forget track width and complementing fiberglass. I love when I hear a buddy say “I love that truck, and I don’t know why, it just looks so good” and I’m thinking … I know exactly why.. some times small things that actually make a difference in performance just end up looking so good also🤘🏻

• @thebinderbuilder
    @thebinderbuilder 10 місяців тому +1

Glad to see you back! BEST line of the video (for me) is "Heart in the build" I feel that more than many understand...but its nice that I'm not alone in that.
    Anyway, awesome stuff. I'm working my way back into the 'building' and love seeing your content.

• @MorganClarkeDesign1
      @MorganClarkeDesign1  10 місяців тому +1

Absolutely. This is not a normal job, this is a passion based position. We are creating more than just “vehicles”
      Each one carries its own aura & presence. They demand individual care & design. No thrown together cookie cutter bullshit.

• @VinnytheSanchez
    @VinnytheSanchez 10 місяців тому +1

Glad you’re back! Doesn’t matter how long.

• @jacob_chinn
    @jacob_chinn 10 місяців тому +1

It’s crazy how perfectly symmetrical you do things. Even the small things. Especially your paneling… cause from what you’ve shown it seems you do all cuts by hand.

• @chiraqkenny
    @chiraqkenny 10 місяців тому +1

Amazing! Your passion for this is shown through your work. Thanks for sharing.

• @caddydave
    @caddydave 10 місяців тому +2

You guys are true artists. Thank you for sharing your build process.. it inspires me. You have merch on your site?

• @JACKOFALLTODD
    @JACKOFALLTODD 9 місяців тому

I enjoy your videos you really go in depth on things

• @saltymethods2637
    @saltymethods2637 10 місяців тому +1

Dope seeing a T100 on your channel. From the opinion of another T100 prerunner driver, put the OG T100 front clip back on. Putting a Tundra clip on there instead takes away from the truck's soul. T100 aren’t Tundras. Look at Ivan Stewart’s iconic Baja 1000 T100. It’s look and style is subtle but deadly cool.

• @ObscuredTravel
    @ObscuredTravel 10 місяців тому +1

Great stuff dude! I learn so much every time. You guys have nailed the details on this one so far

• @johngeary8534
    @johngeary8534 10 місяців тому

Hey Morgan, it’s John, I’m very familiar with getting your life right, it took me almost 2 yrs. You look great, glad things are going good for you and the family…🙏🏻🙏🏻

• @emanfoo07
    @emanfoo07 10 місяців тому

Great vid as always! I'm about to quit my job at an engineering firm, MAN this is the kind of shop i wish i could work for, even just shop grunt work, heck i'll even sleep in my tacoma. I've always dreamed of working around and owning/upgrading my taco into a prerunner.

• @MarkJones-sk6vk
    @MarkJones-sk6vk 10 місяців тому +2

Great vid. I'd like a vid on how to get the most out of every inch of suspension travel.

• @Cobes_347
    @Cobes_347 10 місяців тому +1

Another bad ass truck! 🔥🙌🏼

• @steveramirez1654
    @steveramirez1654 10 місяців тому +1

Thank you!

• @maya00795
    @maya00795 10 місяців тому +1

Awesome buddy..... I was waiting for your video..... Hell yeah bro🤘🏻.... Greetings from india 🇮🇳🤠🤠🤩🤩🤘🏻🙌

• @goochygoochoutdoors.1913
    @goochygoochoutdoors.1913 10 місяців тому +1

Great vid as always, love your work.

• @MSLAGLE663
    @MSLAGLE663 10 місяців тому +1

Such a rad rig!

• @gregoryfranks7347
    @gregoryfranks7347 10 місяців тому +2

we love your content but you need to take care of you. you look fucking shredded, shreddy. family is the most important thing in the world and you got to be mentally sound to be hundo %. happy for you dude. i told you your a savant and this t100 proves everything ive said. ive never seen design and style like this in the prerunner world bro.if this is a sign of your new better you i cant fucking wait to see what you do in the future. you truly biuld on a different level. stay healthy cheers

• @MorganClarkeDesign1
      @MorganClarkeDesign1  10 місяців тому

Thank you. I’m the healthiest I have ever been mentally & physically. I have daily/weekly routine & recovery I follow that has been the greatest help with this. I’m on my second life. I won’t preach about it anymore until the time is right. Filtering out all the negative, focused on what matters.

• @gregoryfranks7347
      @gregoryfranks7347 10 місяців тому

when you say dont you think why havent i done this before. stoked for you bro@@MorganClarkeDesign1

• @gafrers
    @gafrers 10 місяців тому

Always Absolute Quality 💯💯

• @BlackJacket705
    @BlackJacket705 10 місяців тому +1

Another amazing video!
    Who won the "guess the welding rods" contest from the last video?

• @MorganClarkeDesign1
      @MorganClarkeDesign1  10 місяців тому +1

we have to go through & find our winner! Have not got to it yet! Soon!!

• @masgasmotorsports1719
    @masgasmotorsports1719 10 місяців тому +1

"been working on my growth"
    > Gains 10lbs of muscle mass

• @christaadams5398
    @christaadams5398 10 місяців тому +2

What gauge aluminum do you use on the tin work?

• @surwompa13
    @surwompa13 10 місяців тому

This truck should be in a Art Museum........................................................

• @laabstah
    @laabstah 10 місяців тому

about to rip that unicycle on the next update?

• @Nitro91
    @Nitro91 10 місяців тому

Keep it up!

• @tickleshits2616
    @tickleshits2616 10 місяців тому +2

Keep moving forward man, i love this 🤙