2011 polaris rzr800 transmission (PROBLEM)

Поділитися
Вставка
  • Опубліковано 10 вер 2024
  • Hard to shift , The shifter detent ball fell into trans .

КОМЕНТАРІ • 20

• @hvguy
    @hvguy 11 місяців тому

Got a 2012 on trade and the shifter is like yours... Floppy, fingers crossed they already removed the detent 😅

• @hvguy
      @hvguy 11 місяців тому

Update: my transmission doesn't have the same detent style bolt... 😅 Gonna keep searching on what to do

• @jeffreysmith6895
    @jeffreysmith6895 11 місяців тому

On a polaris 800 blows out transmission fluid. Why does it do this?

• @cecilflows
      @cecilflows 9 місяців тому

check for a clogged vent

• @dimakach1967
    @dimakach1967 6 місяців тому

Hello, can you tell me a part number please?

• @chadpipkin840
      @chadpipkin840  6 місяців тому +1

Hey what part the spring or the detent ball.

• @dimakach1967
      @dimakach1967 6 місяців тому

I'm find that, thanks

• @chadpipkin840
      @chadpipkin840  6 місяців тому +1

0453033 detention spring.

• @jeffreysmith6895

Have you ever heard of the transmission blowing out transmission blowing out

• @chadpipkin840
      @chadpipkin840  11 місяців тому

No I have not heard of them blowing out fluid to do that it would have to be building pressure to push the fluid out or getting to hot to push it out.

• @jeffreysmith6895

@@chadpipkin840 the Breather on the transmission is open Iran has clear tube up to a canister with a Canon small filter on the top so when it blows the fluid up in there it doesn't go out on the ground and as you idle or stop or let it sit the fluid goes back into the transmission still looking for a solution

• @victorlara9027
    @victorlara9027 2 роки тому

Did you fix it ?

• @chadpipkin840
      @chadpipkin840  2 роки тому +1

Yes I ended up buying the b&m locking shifter . Took my about 4 hours to fish the detent ball out of the trans not fun at all a real pain . I will tell you the b& m shifter took a while to get it adjusted to find all the gears but after that it was good .

• @victorlara9027
      @victorlara9027 2 роки тому

Thank for your fast responses after reading the other comments I seen . Any advise on adjusting sir thanks again .

• @chadpipkin840
      @chadpipkin840  2 роки тому

@@victorlara9027 your very welcome I wish I could say just install and drive lol. It’s better if there two of you I did it by my self and it took forever.the. Best I can tell you install it try it it then go to side of trans and adjust the linkage in small amounts then try it .Will be a lot of back and forth . Thanks for watching and if not sub please do so I can build channel.

• @Gustavo-nu1kq
    @Gustavo-nu1kq 3 роки тому

Soooo did you fix it? If so, how?

• @chadpipkin840
      @chadpipkin840  3 роки тому

Yes I put a new detent ball and spring in . Shifted it lock up and the detent ball fell in the trans after a couple of hours with a magnet could not find it filled with fluid and drove around yard then was able to find ball. Took it out and in stalled a gated shifter the B&M gated shifter.

• @chadpipkin840

Dont forget to sub . I have video of the shifter install.

• @Gustavo-nu1kq
      @Gustavo-nu1kq 3 роки тому

@@chadpipkin840 Id like to see the video. Can’t find it on your page.

• @chadpipkin840

@@Gustavo-nu1kq just check my videos I didn't see it. I must have not uploaded to channel sorry. The install very easy only had to drill 2 holes to I stall and hold shifter.