PoE Essence Farm Strat | 8-10 div/hour | White T16

Поділитися
Вставка
  • Опубліковано 21 сер 2024
  • The guide is from here: wealthyexile.c...
    However, i think the 22d/hour the guide mentions is abit too high, or do i make something wrong? Maybe i did not calculate the beasts in. Feel free to comment below!

КОМЕНТАРІ • 19

• @jerynimmanuel9508
    @jerynimmanuel9508 4 місяці тому

Looks doable. Nice

• @_TranBaoDuy
    @_TranBaoDuy 4 місяці тому

Does 15m+ dps 3k+ leech and 40k+ EHP enough for this strat? Sorry i dont know how to share my POB

• @alphaomega9400
      @alphaomega9400  4 місяці тому

yes, easily enough. this strat is not hard to do since we run white maps, it's about doing as many maps per hour as possible. around 30 maps per hour to be specific

• @_TranBaoDuy
      @_TranBaoDuy 4 місяці тому

@@alphaomega9400 thank alot

• @slimi_jimi
    @slimi_jimi 4 місяці тому +1

I've been doing this for a few days now. The value of essences have plummeted. Also HH is absolutely not needed.

• @alphaomega9400

well, the value of everything besides T17 farming is low^^. Headhunter makes you a lot faster to make this strategy worth more. But you might have a stronger build in the first place

• @jerynimmanuel9508
      @jerynimmanuel9508 4 місяці тому

I agree HH is not needed. I tried this strat now. Instead invest into other gear.

• @alphaomega9400

@@jerynimmanuel9508 if you do this strat for 2 hours u will get enough essence to buy your hh

• @gandurileunuilup6510
    @gandurileunuilup6510 4 місяці тому

You can do t6/t7 maps

• @alphaomega9400
      @alphaomega9400  3 місяці тому

no, there wont drop shrieking/defeaning due to essence changes

• @gandurileunuilup6510
      @gandurileunuilup6510 3 місяці тому

@@alphaomega9400 trust me they do drop. They start from yellow maps. I did tons of maps.

• @gandurileunuilup6510
      @gandurileunuilup6510 3 місяці тому

@@alphaomega9400 "League Changes
      Essence Monoliths in White Maps can now spawn up to a maximum tier of Screaming, while those in Yellow or Red Maps can spawn up to a maximum tier of Shrieking."
      So using the scarab that upgrade the tier of essence you can get at least 1 defeaing per essence.

• @alphaomega9400

@@gandurileunuilup6510 oh okay good to know, but do rare maps drop less deafening? for me it is not worth to do lower tier maps, since white t16's are doable with a 3-4 div budget easily

• @alphaomega9400

the original guide (link in my description) also uses the wildwood node on the atlas tree which i did not pick, so the bosses are not that super buff omega destroyers