Simpson Trafalgar T1

Поділитися
Вставка
  • Опубліковано 13 вер 2024
  • Building a lather with the Simpson Trafalgar T1 Synthetic shaving brush for a great shave! The T1 is a travel size shaving brush and does a surprisingly good job at building a lather.
    Thinking of all of our veterans on Veterans Day. Thank you for your service!
    I participate in the Amazon Affiliate program. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
    My Amazon Product Page:
    www.amazon.com/shop/markszorady
    =====
    Alexander Simpson Trafalgar Synthetic Shaving Brush - Simpson Shaving Brushes - Faux Ivory Handle (T1): amzn.to/3ekzFZ8
    Alexander Simpson Trafalgar Synthetic Shaving Brush - Simpson Shaving Brushes - Faux Ivory Handle (T2): amzn.to/3emy45h
    Alexander Simpson Trafalgar Synthetic Shaving Brush - Simpson Shaving Brushes - Faux Ivory Handle (T3): amzn.to/3oRpqRe
    =====
    VIKINGS BLADE:
    Swedish Steel Replacement Razor Blades, 50 Count: amzn.to/2vVugo7
    Swedish Steel Replacement Razor Blades, 50 Count, Semi-Aggressive (Cayenne Hot): amzn.to/2Sx4lf8
    The Chieftain Safety Razor (Odin Limited Edition): amzn.to/2Cglbcz
    The Chieftain '5 BC' Double Edge Safety Razor, Ancient Dust & Vintage Bronze (Brass, Neutrally Aggressive): amzn.to/2WUCCr1
    the Chieftain JR Double Edge Safety Razor (Slim & Mild): amzn.to/2ZnkSnp
    The Vulcan Safety Razor + 5 Swedish Platinum Super Blades + Carry Case: amzn.to/2FrfUOa
    The Emperor Adjustable Safety Razor, AUGUSTUS Edition (Vintage Bronze & Cognac): amzn.to/2WHhIPc
    The Emperor Adjustable Safety Razor (Frosted Chrome): amzn.to/2XJha7M
    The Emperor Adjustable Safety Razor, MEIJI Edition (Vintage Bronze & Raven Black): amzn.to/2PhVyfM
    The Crusader Adjustable Safety Razor, RAGNARR Edition V2 (Vintage Bronze & Obsidian Black): amzn.to/2KWB1uG
    The Crusader Adjustable Safety Razor (Frosted Chrome): amzn.to/2LwUgOA
    The Godfather 'Stonehenge' Double Edge Safety Razor (Ultra Durable 304L Stainless Steel): amzn.to/2NSXMSu
    =====
    Phoenix Artisan Accoutrements: bit.ly/2KZICJx
    Affiliate links
    Hotel Cecil: bit.ly/37LY0WQ
    Hotel Cecil Artisan Shave Soap & Aftershave / Cologne | Homage To The Original Burma Shave | Formula CK-6: bit.ly/3oxuMkk
    Diver Down Artisan Shaving Soap & Aftershave Bundle Deal | Ultra Premium CK-6 Formula | Homage to the Original Seaforth Spiced!: bit.ly/2RFZmZZ
    Diver Down Colection: bit.ly/2FTDlUA
    Alum Block Dry Dock System | with or without 3.65 Oz Alum Block [103 Grams]: bit.ly/3iYxNqS
    The Intergalactic Indestructible Shatterproof Travel Scuttle by Phoenix Shaving: bit.ly/36l8uta
    CUBE 2.0 | 8oz Preshave Soap - New & Improved! Now a 1/2 Lb of EPIC SLICK! Expand Your Limits!: bit.ly/2xVWmCr
    CUBE Dock : An Intergalactic Soap Dish: bit.ly/2VJdjsg
    =====
    Future Fiction Artisan Shave Soap - Ultra Premium Formula CK-6 - 5 Ounces of EPIC!: bit.ly/2xoPFZ8
    Future Fiction Artisan Shave Soap | Crown King Original Formula: bit.ly/31bCQhk
    Future Fiction Artisan Shave Soap & Aftershave/Cologne Bundle Deal - Ultra Premium Formula CK-6 | 5 oz: bit.ly/2zT48xA
    Future Fiction Shaving Soap & Aftershave Cologne Bundles Deal | Crown King Original Formula: bit.ly/3dYuTPc
    Future Fiction Star Jelly Aftershave - Bright & Refreshing - Lightly Mentholated: bit.ly/2ZuY7Sx
    Future Fiction collection: bit.ly/3d8O4WD
    =====
    High Jump Artisan Shaving Soap - Ultra Premium CK-6 Formula - 5 Oz: bit.ly/3eVM8SE
    High Jump 47 Artisan Shaving Soap & Aftershave Bundle Deal - Ultra Premium CK-6 Formula - 5 Oz: bit.ly/3eVt47e
    High Jump 47 Epic Artisan Shave Soap - Classic Masculine Scent (original formula): bit.ly/2XAl59d
    High Jump 47 Shaving Soap (original formula) & Aftershave/Cologne - Bundle Deal: bit.ly/2AHE6xH
    High Jump 47 Collection: bit.ly/2AzvKs7
    =====
    Clubguy Artisan Shave Soap - Ultra Premium Formula CK-6 | 5 Oz: bit.ly/38mzcD0
    Clubguy Artisan Shaving Soap & Aftershave & Cologne Bundle Deal! - Ultra Premium Formula CK-6 | 5 oz: bit.ly/31IDWla
    Clubguy Artisan Shave Soap (original formula) - Classic Barbershop Scent: bit.ly/2z7bPQH
    Clubguy Artisan Shaving Soap (original formula) & Aftershave & Cologne - Bundle Deal! Tribute to the king of aftershaves!: bit.ly/37aiE0j
    Clubguy Collection: bit.ly/37svyad
    =====
    Atomic Rocket 26mm Synthetic Shaving Brush - Suave Knot: bit.ly/2VYwK10
    The Peregrino - 24mm Roswell (grey) Hybrid Synth Brush - Retro Shave Tech!: bit.ly/3bUUTuN
    The Solar Flare - 24mm Nexus Hybrid Synth Brush - Retro Shave Tech!: bit.ly/2LIKebc
    Phoenix Shaving Brushes: bit.ly/2WMewik
    The Original Phoenix DOC Safety Razor - New NICKEL Plated!: bit.ly/2WnwVl9
    Phoenix Razors: bit.ly/2YW9YbT

КОМЕНТАРІ • 35

• @bren.r
    @bren.r Рік тому +1

I absolutely love the T1 because of its small form factor and being synthetic, minimal soak time. I actually prefer it over my 24mm manchurian knot. The T1 is my daily driver now, I use less soap waste and it feels softer.

• @massimoalicata1965
    @massimoalicata1965 3 роки тому +1

Ciao Mark,il rasoio c'è l'ho anch'io con una bella confezione ideale da viaggio! Simpson Trafalgar t1,T2,T3,rimangono il top!il tabac per me rimane in assoluto il miglior sapone!grande Mark!😊🤗

• @MarkSzorady
      @MarkSzorady  3 роки тому

Massimo, the Simpson Trafalgar brushes are quite good.:) I enjoy using them. The T1 really is perfect for travel.:) Pait that with the Tabac shave stick and you're all set for a weekend getaway!:)

• @LaplacesDemon494
    @LaplacesDemon494 3 роки тому +1

The soap stick reveals all. You truly do have whiskers to shave! Haha great video Mark, cheers

• @MarkSzorady
      @MarkSzorady  3 роки тому +1

Thanks, AndWHY.:) I really appreciate you pointing that out! It's a detail that I missed myself! Yes! it really does show that I have whiskers there!:) Again, happy your noticed and pointed it out for all to see.:)

• @danielhannon5319
    @danielhannon5319 3 роки тому +1

Clubman pinaud aftershave is awesome stuff I love that stuff!

• @MarkSzorady

Agree!

• @danielhannon5319
      @danielhannon5319 3 роки тому

@@MarkSzorady I have yet to try the Clubman reserves

• @MarkSzorady

@@danielhannon5319 The only one I've tried is Whiskey Woods. While I wasn't a fan at first, it has grown on me with each successive shave. I find myself really enjoying it with a variety of having soaps.:) I recommend it.:) "INFUSED WITH A MASCULINE WHISKY AROMA: More intoxicating than a glass of whiskey, Clubman Reserve Whiskey Woods After Shave transports you straight to a dimly-lit bar, housed inside an upscale lodge, somewhere far into the Catskills. Its fragrance combines the sweet scent of whiskey with tobacco leaf and bergamot for a woodsy aroma. Suitable for wearing from day to night, its captivating fragrance is deep yet not overpowering and guarantees to cast its own spell when the evening heats up!:
      Affiliate lInk
      Clubman Whiskey Woods: amzn.to/2UhDTrC

• @danielhannon5319
      @danielhannon5319 3 роки тому

@@MarkSzorady thanks I'll buy all the reserve aftershave once I'm out referring to one of each keep up the awesome work

• @MarkSzorady

@@danielhannon5319 Thank you.:)

• @stogiedude
    @stogiedude 3 роки тому

Another great video, you handsome devil! Love that Simpson brush.

• @sergeitupolew9736
    @sergeitupolew9736 3 роки тому

Great shave Mark. 👍

• @mikeh9701
    @mikeh9701 3 роки тому

Hi Mark- Great shave and brush review; thank you! This was a nice travel shave set-up. The T1 brush did a nice job with the Tabac, but I definitely understand what you are saying about not using it on a regular basis at home. I hope you have been having a great week. Take good care and be safe and be well. Best regards, as always, Mark!

• @MarkSzorady

Thanks, Mike.:) Yeah, good for travel, not really a daily driver. some may want to use it every day. YMMV.:) Have a great weekend.:)

• @rhglpk2800
    @rhglpk2800 3 роки тому

*Great blades. Smoother and sharper than derby extra.*
    *Tabac's Shaving Soap Stick creates an amazingly thick, creamy lather that provides fantastic glide as you shave.*

• @MarkSzorady

Agree on all counts. While the Derby Extra blade is fine, the Premium is a big improvement.:)

• @razormichl2004
    @razormichl2004 3 роки тому

nice shave Mark !!

• @lesliefitzer2846
    @lesliefitzer2846 3 роки тому

Hi Mark nice to see your thoughts on the T1 and pleased to see you were as impressed as I was. I haven't tried the Derby blade you were using but the Derby Extra whilst it would not be fair to say they are blunt out of the packet they aren't very sharp in my opinion.
    Great video keep up the good work and keep safe and keep well.

• @MarkSzorady

Leslie, thanks.:) Have you tried Derby Premium blades? I think they might have sharpness to your liking.

• @Blinkyseeks
    @Blinkyseeks 3 роки тому

Hi mark, I have a problem. I’m choosing between buying a t2 or t3. I wanted to know if there is any difference performance wise, besides just travel? I’m not sure if one can recommend the t2 if you have a smaller face or smaller beard. I want to get the t3, and my face is long, but my facial is thin. Hope you can help, thanks!

• @michaeleyre290
    @michaeleyre290 3 роки тому

Hi mark I love your videos thank you for sharing all this wonderful information on the wet shave! I know you are a big fan of wild country by Avon, I have been trying to purchase the W.c after shave splash for quite some time and can’t seem to get a hold of it. I’m from British Columbia Canada and it seems it is discontinued here. Are you able to still purchase it in Ohio? I understood that it only comes out once a year maybe. Please help if you know anymore information on it and hopefully I can get some somewhere. Highest regards mike

• @MarkSzorady
      @MarkSzorady  3 роки тому +2

Michael, you're in luck! I just checked Avon's site and Wild Country After Shave Splash is back! www.avon.com/product/wild-country-after-shave-splash-74645

• @michaeleyre290
      @michaeleyre290 3 роки тому

Hahahah perfect!! Thanks mark! Talk about timing a question hey? 🍻 cheers

• @massimoalicata1965
    @massimoalicata1965 3 роки тому

♥️

• @johnnylogsdon3627
    @johnnylogsdon3627 3 роки тому

Hello I'm new to the wet shaveing just started a month ago it all started with a de razor form the dollor tree my wife loves that store me not so much but I started with that razor then found the king gillette at Walgreens love that one so after alot of your youtube videos later I wanted to pick up a brush could not find one I went all over my wife say her uncle who had died 14 years ago had shave like this and her family still may have it and they did brush was in pretty bad shape but the razor was a 1955 gillette super speed flare tip I thought that was awesome but I needed to still look for a brush I order one with a bowl a few weeks ago and the post office lost it so.. lol I hope they find it and send it lol but I need help on some good soaps there is no shops were I live and no way for me to try them any suggestions?

• @MarkSzorady

Johnny, awesome to hear about the Gilette Super Speed. You're going to love that razor. and the king C. Gillette is a nice one, too.:) Where are you located? Lots of online stores that handle wet shaving gear like brushes. Amaozn.com, Phonenixshaving.com, stirlingsoap.com, westcoastshaving.com, etc.

• @johnnylogsdon3627
      @johnnylogsdon3627 3 роки тому

@@MarkSzorady in eastern Kentucky thanks for the info.

• @MarkSzorady

@@johnnylogsdon3627 My pleasure.:)

• @AlikKra
    @AlikKra 3 роки тому

👍⤴️🔔💯✨Dr.Albert⁷⁷⁷🇷🇺