Вставка
  • Опубліковано 25 січ 2019
  • LongHaul Larry P.O. Box 92 St.Cloud, WI. 53079
    Lhl820@yahoo.com
  • Розваги

КОМЕНТАРІ • 368

• @bobwatson1162
    @bobwatson1162 5 років тому +12

You are an Excellent teacher and I and so many others look forward to seeing your videos... great job Larry 👍

• @seeid9435
    @seeid9435 5 років тому +13

Nice work Larry, I bet you will save your fellow driver's big bucks.

• @bobtrucker1272
    @bobtrucker1272 5 років тому +7

Larry, what can I say, I learn something new everyday with you, thanks again for the Info.
    Love you video. Have a good& safe day.

• @takitimu
    @takitimu 5 років тому +5

Great to see Johnny and his family enjoying the warm dash LHL

• @wb6she
    @wb6she 5 років тому +9

Larry, your jack of all trades, wish I had your talent!.. thanks for sharing this..

• @anthonygriffo5338
    @anthonygriffo5338 5 років тому +3

Boss Hogg is lucky to have a mechanic driver like you, must be happy to get work done correctly and less expensively than a shop

• @sunnyray2048
    @sunnyray2048 5 років тому +4

Ya godder done in no time at all! Good Job!! As always your in my prayers🙏 Be Safe & God Bless 🌞Sunny Woods🌞🚛

• @petermurrell5221
    @petermurrell5221 5 років тому +6

Great learning video Larry👏🔥💯👍

• @Roadhogg24
    @Roadhogg24 5 років тому +3

Hey Larry
    As usual, great instructional video, always learn something from you, and it was great to see Jonny (& family), they seem happy to be warm again, so thanks again, safe journeys.

• @neil78b
    @neil78b 2 роки тому

You explained things well and demonstrated changing them properly. No unnecessary chatter. Very well done, Sir. Will have to keep an eye on your content.

• @artj7676
    @artj7676 5 років тому +2

Always love seeing you work on stuff. I enjoy watching, and lerarning new stuff from you

• @hungary191296
    @hungary191296 5 років тому +5

Good job Larry. JTC still has a good number of his family there with you. Hope they stay quiet when you try to sleep. Drive safe and stay warm.

• @drwangch
    @drwangch 5 років тому +4

Sir Larry..... EXCELLENT work done again, thank for sharing

• @Love18wheelz
    @Love18wheelz 5 років тому

Thanks for sharing..first video I watched and I'm impressed. You drained it in a bottle instead of on the ground and you didn't let your plastic blow away..much respect!

• @glennsnider8840
    @glennsnider8840 5 років тому +6

Thanks for sharing Larry! Don’t forget the lube for the gas peddle.

• @jamesleake2121
    @jamesleake2121 5 років тому +7

Larry like I have said before anybody that is taking classes on becoming a mechanic they need to watch your videos on maintenance of a big truck and they would learn more enjoy your maintenance videos cause they are interesting and educational stay safe and warm heading to Wisconsin looking forward to the next video

• @Realtrucker81
    @Realtrucker81 Рік тому

Great video Larry and well explained! I will be changing my own filters now after watching your video. Thanks!

• @covingtonhalltown3730
    @covingtonhalltown3730 4 роки тому

Awesome video! You've made changing filters fun and easy to follow. Thanks to you, I can now change them myself and I feel like changing them every day just to develop the muscle memory of it all!! Subscribed👍 And be safe out there!!

• @kenflodstrom
    @kenflodstrom 5 років тому +6

Good Day Take Care Larry

• @Seewhy4
    @Seewhy4 5 років тому +5

New to your channel but awesome and very informative information

• @georgiapatriot4575
    @georgiapatriot4575 2 роки тому +1

Just bought a 2017 T680 and this is toward the top of my list. Very helpful video. Thank you!

• @LongHaulLarry
      @LongHaulLarry  2 роки тому

It will save your fans and much more air coming though 👍

• @leupold4089
    @leupold4089 5 років тому +2

Hi Larry, another good job as usual, good feeling knowing everything is breathing easier. Stay warm and keep it safe!!!

• @glennhunter7018
    @glennhunter7018 5 років тому +4

Good video again you need the heat good job Get a working be safe on the road

• @RocknRollTrucker
    @RocknRollTrucker Рік тому

Fantastic info on changing that cab filter! Im glad i stumbled across this!

• @ricardotrujillo5106
    @ricardotrujillo5106 4 роки тому

Thanks for your video my friend. God bless you and your family and business. Keep on doing the great work on trucking. I’ll replace all my filters and back to the road. God bless America!!!!

• @crystofer2
    @crystofer2 4 роки тому

I really appreciate you posting this video. Changed mine today, it was truly helpful.

• @96chevydually6.5L
    @96chevydually6.5L 5 років тому +6

I use optilube winter formula in my 6.5L. Stuff works great

• @Jesse-le9bh
    @Jesse-le9bh 5 років тому +2

Larry...can do and explain as he goes. You are a very rare truck driver 👍. Thanks and take care.

• @nightowl0216
    @nightowl0216 5 років тому +12

I've said it before and I'll say it again. LongHaul Larry is da MAN!

• @kennethmichael81
    @kennethmichael81 5 років тому +3

I love watching your videos LHL I learn so much from you keep the good work up Bud.

• @rickt4552
    @rickt4552 5 років тому +3

AMAZING ! !!! Great Knowledge ..Great Patience ....Excellent Job....As Usual .....

• @edgarleon1846
    @edgarleon1846 3 роки тому

I'm latino I just bought a truck kenworth T680 2017 you make it a awesome video to show people how to change air filters you are very good teacher because explaining on this video every single step...I just change my filters on my truck
    Just watching your video..thanks for your help God Bless you and America 🇺🇸 🙏 ❤ 💙 🙌 😊 🇺🇸

• @bigfan1364
    @bigfan1364 11 місяців тому

Thank you very much man,, you UA-camrs are the best..👍👍👍

• @genefoust8109
    @genefoust8109 5 років тому +4

Hello my friend Thank you for showing

• @randykrahn3786
    @randykrahn3786 Рік тому

Thanks for the video
    I worked on the recirculation filter and I couldn't get my forearm in so I snipped two of the zip ties on the wiring harness and it made it a lot easier 👍

• @lkoepnick4755
    @lkoepnick4755 5 років тому +6

Nice video

• @unclejoe5541
    @unclejoe5541 5 років тому +14

I will recommend this video to another UA-camr who has a T680. See ya.

• @greenroomgal
    @greenroomgal 2 місяці тому

Unfreaking real I just changed mine and couldn’t get new one back in til this video!!!! ❤❤❤ thank you!!!

• @carolynjones6457
    @carolynjones6457 5 років тому +2

Very informative video, hopefully it will help another driver who needs to change the filters in his Kenworth T680. Bundle up and stay warm as you travel through the winter temperatures, you have to keep Johnny The Chicken and his Family warm too. God Bless You. As always, safe travels. 👍👍.

• @delvonhall3469
    @delvonhall3469 3 роки тому

Thank you sir for posting this video. I have an 2020 T680. I learned something new today. Take care sir.

• @dailymotivations68
    @dailymotivations68 9 місяців тому +1

I appreciate your video. I just did this today in 2023.

• @zx4w
    @zx4w 5 років тому +6

Look at all those Johnny Jr's! LOL.

• @mrmajsr
    @mrmajsr 4 роки тому

This video is great. Just changed my filters today, easy money!

• @waynez1025
    @waynez1025 3 роки тому

Very good video, excellent demonstration abilities. Thank you so much.

• @ebenlogah7500
    @ebenlogah7500 2 роки тому

Such a great teacher!!!

• @uggy7
    @uggy7 5 років тому +1

See, I always learn stuff from you. Thanks Larry. 👍👍🇵🇪🐕

• @maddenterprisesllc.3914
    @maddenterprisesllc.3914 2 роки тому

Great Video!!! It’s a pain but you showed us with patience and a location we can get it done 3/2022 🔥🔥🔥🔥

• @TheVze23sqf
    @TheVze23sqf 5 років тому +6

Great info and video. 👍👍👍

• @pedromariscalcorona3381
    @pedromariscalcorona3381 4 роки тому

Thanks, very well explained, clear and educative,
    I got 2014 -T680, I'll come back and let u know my experience.

• @gelberleon3935
    @gelberleon3935 Місяць тому

Thanks man I just buy a kenworth t800 2007 and I just watched this video morning a lot

• @supertrucker8399
    @supertrucker8399 2 роки тому

Awesome thank you for the very good explanation,I will be changing all of mine.

• @justwondering786
    @justwondering786 5 років тому +1

Another job well done , Thanks for showing keep safe

• @cowchowexpress1307
    @cowchowexpress1307 Рік тому

I removed mine completely! I haul commodities and my filters last a month. So instead of replacing it Took it out. At 10000 miles. Good video

• @MuradKhan-hk6hk
    @MuradKhan-hk6hk 5 років тому

Best video ever I couldn’t feel air on front so I always have to pull over and put on cool or hot setting on back sleeper fan ....big thanks to Larry now I don’t have to do that it works great on front I wish I could have post pic how my filter looked by the way this is my first time commenting so I don’t know if they have options for pics.👌🏻🙏🏻

• @markbond6196
    @markbond6196 5 років тому +1

Thanks for the info. I replaced the two big filters front and back. But the dealer never mentioned that recirculation one behind the blower motor. Now I know why it wasn't blowing well in that mode.

• @The1crazycaper
    @The1crazycaper 5 років тому +4

You didn't mention bleeding the water off the breaks, I hope you didn't forget. Great videos as always. Safe travels..

• @austincarroll8294
    @austincarroll8294 3 роки тому

Great video, man. Changing these this weekend. Thanks for the instruction

• @kayseifert7168
    @kayseifert7168 5 років тому +2

Sure am glad you manage to get that done to show us just how that works..Thank you, now we can no longer say sorry do not know how..😂😀👍☕️

• @boysnana1921
    @boysnana1921 5 років тому

Johnny and family can stay warm now 😊❤️

• @retireddriver16
    @retireddriver16 5 років тому +3

Larry the ADL professional repair man
    Good job as usual my friend it's really to bad the rest of the ADL team doesn't take care of their truck like you do as your saving the boss hog lot in up keep on his trucks and trailers
    Now let's go as we ride along with you

• @LongHaulLarry
      @LongHaulLarry  5 років тому

Thanks but I’m not really sure the other guys don’t do a lot of there repairs at least what they can handle

• @CCscott
    @CCscott 5 років тому +8

I’ll be nice and pass on joking about Jonny Be Lost needing a charcoal filter in his cab. Smart move changing out those filters. Glad you discovered the need for fresh ones.

• @SeeSaw99
    @SeeSaw99 5 років тому +3

I have two words anyone replacing this filter. "Paper clip." When installing the new filter, i used a paper coip to help feed the filter on in, as it will definitely get hungup on something. Also, be careful not to drop one of your screws behind that kick panel on the right side by the floor. I may or may not have lost one of my screws this way. This actually was not as bad as i thought it would be. They definitely should change this design. This is ridiculous to have so many steps to replace something that requires changing frequently. Also, don't forget to reconnect the wire harness to the fan blower before you close everything back up. Great video

• @LongHaulLarry

🤔 sounds like you may have lost a screw or two LOL great tips👍

• @ronp.731
    @ronp.731 5 років тому +2

another great maintenance video !!

• @JoneszsRides
    @JoneszsRides 5 років тому +1

I would love to see John try this.ha ha. Great video and sure this helped so many drivers and save some money. Love all your videos

• @gregburgess6884
    @gregburgess6884 3 роки тому +1

Cool larry, I always change my filters but I've never changed that research filter and it's time. I really like the way you did it versus the other video I saw where he takes off the grab bar and the sidekick panel and all that stuff I like your way much better thanks man

• @K_DZ236
    @K_DZ236 5 років тому +2

So appreciate and refreshing to hear a man without a cursing mouth. [real MEN don't need to use the f-bomb, or God's name as a curse word]~Thank you! You're a rarity!
    I fell asleep (listening to older vids) with the sound of your semi . . .have three brothers who are truck drivers, love the sound of purring motor! 😌 kate

• @stevewillms9406
    @stevewillms9406 2 роки тому +1

Thanks for this video, I need to change the recirculation filter and now I know how.

• @waylonwolfe627
    @waylonwolfe627 5 років тому +2

Johnny the chicken says thank you for the heat THAT was a so easy Mr John the pole dancer could do that 😆😆😆 now I bet you will stay warm now until next time God bless you

• @LongHaulLarry

Yup it’s much better much warmer in there

• @bob_atwestmi_fl_us7812
    @bob_atwestmi_fl_us7812 5 років тому

Good info, and I don't even have a truck. Why anyone would give that video a thumbs down is beyond me.

• @mattstender7157
    @mattstender7157 5 років тому +1

As a Kenworth tech i say u did good. It isnt that big of a pain, 15 min job start to finish. Trim off to trim on. Biggest tip is have two o ring picks, used as chopsticks to seat the filter home through the honeycomb holes. Like your driver. Picks leave vertaly no damage to the filter. Drivers could, in the wrong hands. But yes, guys change these things. You dont want me having to open up that blend door box to change out your actuators and doors. I dont mind. But u might.$$$$

• @LongHaulLarry

Thanks, As I was pulling the filter through I was thinking my little pick set at home would be nice for this

• @mattstender7157
      @mattstender7157 5 років тому

@@LongHaulLarry exactly. But kudos for having the dewalt. Good vid. Keep it up

• @richorourke7872
    @richorourke7872 5 років тому +1

Have a good day larry enjoy the ride.

• @zackymohamud3112
    @zackymohamud3112 5 років тому

Thank you for showing this.

• @dapperdan251
    @dapperdan251 5 років тому +1

Very educational Larry. 👍👌

• @kens.3729
    @kens.3729 4 роки тому +2

I replaced the Cabin Filter in my Truck and my wife’s SUV and they were both Very Disgusting. Most people don’t think about them. Great job on making ALL the Repairs on the various Trucks. 👍

• @LongHaulLarry
      @LongHaulLarry  4 роки тому

👍

• @RR-fb3xd
      @RR-fb3xd Рік тому

Had my chevy cruze for 9 years before i even found out it existed 😂 makes sense now that i know but for some reason I never even thought about it

• @richo2895
    @richo2895 3 роки тому +1

Thanks for sharing the location's Larry.

• @cw3339
    @cw3339 5 років тому +5

Larry the fix-it guy

• @Sandhuca07
    @Sandhuca07 3 роки тому

Great video bud!! Thanks

• @singhdhillon4469
    @singhdhillon4469 Рік тому

Really helpful thank you I can change now myself

• @ciaranmcmanus3840
    @ciaranmcmanus3840 5 років тому +1

Another enjoyable video Larry

• @frank0720i
    @frank0720i 4 роки тому

Great job thanks for the video helped out alot.

• @moledrools
    @moledrools 4 роки тому

Thank you so much, I owe you big

• @RiosForeverARG82
    @RiosForeverARG82 5 років тому +1

Great video my friend! I will clean my filter of kenworth t680, thanks to you..

• @LongHaulLarry

👍

• @RiosForeverARG82
      @RiosForeverARG82 5 років тому

I changed the filter today dude! Thanks to you, I ask to the dealership and they will charge me around 1 hours $175 but i could did it by my self, the hard part is get in the new filter but I could did , thanks broth..

• @marcshaner3658
    @marcshaner3658 2 роки тому

Very informative, thank you very much!!

• @franciswest182
    @franciswest182 3 роки тому +1

Thank you very much. I appreciate the video

• @peymanmirshafiei766
    @peymanmirshafiei766 Рік тому

Thanks for your help

• @scottvandersluis1208
    @scottvandersluis1208 5 років тому +1

Thanks for that information good to know keep the rubber side down and the shine side up✌✌✌

• @khwoods01
    @khwoods01 5 років тому +1

Nice job again Larry!

• @CappenKrunch
    @CappenKrunch 3 роки тому

Thanks, you saved me service money 👍

• @edwardmartinez199
    @edwardmartinez199 5 років тому +5

Greetings sir Larry of Wisconsin ADL Noble warrior. They were bad black hard to believe any are got past that filter under the hood

• @barb9124
    @barb9124 5 років тому +2

great information as always.....

• @shoey64
    @shoey64 5 років тому +1

Another job well done Larry. I can hear that fan blowing in the video now. Before not so much. Your friend 👟 Shoey 👟.

• @joejordan5879
    @joejordan5879 3 роки тому

Excellent video

• @mjoe2
    @mjoe2 2 роки тому

Great job. Thank you

• @mikemissel7785
    @mikemissel7785 5 років тому +7

Just imagined what it is like to work on airplanes, we are always saying we like to meet the engineer who decided to put a bolt in place that you need five arms to remove it.

• @paolozanconato3665
    @paolozanconato3665 5 років тому +1

Very good job Larry

• @cubbiew9l520
    @cubbiew9l520 5 років тому +1

Great video brother

• @weaverkevin5462
    @weaverkevin5462 5 років тому +1

Another job well done Larry. I think the same thing is bad in my service pick up at work. Hardly any air movement. I think there located in same erea under glove box. Thanks for the video Larry.

• @terrancejohnson6973
    @terrancejohnson6973 5 років тому +1

Education for today Larry

• @kens.3729
    @kens.3729 5 років тому +1

Money well spent so you’re breathing clean fresh air plus you’re getting a Lot more Heat and air movement. Great job! Passenger Trucks and SUV’s also have Cabin filters so don’t forget to change them.

• @johnstroud8682
    @johnstroud8682 3 роки тому

AWESOME VIDEO and Info.