Nerf Tracer Unit and SCAR Barrel From T238!

Поділитися
Вставка
  • Опубліковано 11 лис 2022
  • In this video I take a look at a new Nerf muzzle device from T238. It adds spin to your Nerf darts to increase accuracy AND has a tracer module which can be used with glow darts at night, or to add a muzzle flash effect during the day!
    Find it here: t238.net/products/high-precis...
    And the darts: t238.net/collections/dart-bul...
  • Розваги

КОМЕНТАРІ • 63

• @BradleyPhillipsYT
    @BradleyPhillipsYT  Рік тому +7

Have you ever played Nerf at night?
    -----
    Find it here: t238.net/products/high-precision-bearing-scar-tracer-accessories?ref=oZIO9MhPxUG1R6
    And the darts: t238.net/collections/dart-bullets?ref=oZIO9MhPxUG1R6

• @reallyhappyrockpebble7720
      @reallyhappyrockpebble7720 11 місяців тому

Hey! Do you think you could see if the scar barrel works with the dart zone max stryker?

• @AndersStClair-wv4hb
      @AndersStClair-wv4hb 8 місяців тому

I have played matches indoors at night in the dark but not outdoors yet. We don't have a secure feild where I'm at so for safety we stay inside and keep the doors locked.

• @mainstay.
    @mainstay. Рік тому +7

Those darts going wild made me think we had gone back in time 5 years! Thanks for the review, tbh I was expecting it to be more expensive than that.

• @genedocsinnovations8319
    @genedocsinnovations8319 Рік тому +8

I'd like to see how worker glow tip half lengths do accuracy-wise in this tracer scar esp. if heavier.

• @KevkevLovesToEat
    @KevkevLovesToEat Рік тому

I bought mine in October... Nighttime games just got really cool!

• @koenkooiman1490
    @koenkooiman1490 Місяць тому

Its unfortunate that they are not made anymore. I was lucky enough to have one lying around. It works very well on my worker Harrier with a 1.6x300 spring, 450mm worker barrel and sabre internals. Gets me 293fps and hits a 20cm target at roughly 20-25 meters away with 1gram worker gen3 darts

• @KenshinPlayz57
    @KenshinPlayz57 Рік тому +1

If you want the effect with this, I would suggest ripping the dart heads off and glueing them onto worker darts

• @jakev1341
    @jakev1341 Рік тому +3

I had high hopes for these darts! I was close to buying 1k of them but never saw any reviews on their performance. Hopefully they make a v2 version that's more stable/reliable.

• @BradleyPhillipsYT
      @BradleyPhillipsYT  Рік тому +2

Apparently the Worker ones are a lot better and weigh 1gram

• @wongyewxuan3880
      @wongyewxuan3880 Рік тому +1

buy the worker glow HE darts. glow heads, red HE foam

• @tstartb7494
    @tstartb7494 Рік тому

T238=BEST

• @audi1982
    @audi1982 Рік тому

I hope there are local stockist here in Australia. It's clear they've put effort in developing this and it has definitely got me interested.

• @BradleyPhillipsYT
      @BradleyPhillipsYT  Рік тому

A lot of the gel blaster stores already stock T238 products so I wouldn't be surprised if one of them eventually imports the Nerf version too.

• @Castdeath
    @Castdeath Рік тому

A video on all glow in the dark darts would be awesome

• @micheallaska5954
    @micheallaska5954 Рік тому

Coool!! 😮

• @SiliconeSword
    @SiliconeSword Рік тому +2

I think that the cause of that accuracy may have to do with the darts, so I'd try the other .75g ones you mentioned to see if it's the weight.

• @wongyewxuan3880
      @wongyewxuan3880 Рік тому +1

yes, light darts are crap at accuracy, like the dzp 2.0

• @titantitties
    @titantitties Рік тому

Have you ever made a video on what makes a nerf "sniper rifle" good and what it's like?

• @Nepharious318
    @Nepharious318 Рік тому

Have you tried putting a piece of tape over the button? Maybe it could stop the rattle

• @greglaing3119
    @greglaing3119 17 днів тому

Hi Bradley I just noticed that you state that you need a 13mm OD Barrel (outer diameter) but 16mm is the OD size and 13mm is the internal diameter. It just had me confused now that I am looking for a tracer unit.

• @zchiken
    @zchiken Рік тому

Could you do a video with a tracer for gel blasters?

• @nathantargato4689
    @nathantargato4689 Рік тому

Hey I was just wondering if there's any updates on airsoft, I'd love to start a go fund or something where its a community owned field

• @godeatsbagels
    @godeatsbagels Рік тому

I saw there's glow in the dark azure dragon darts now, those would be plenty more durable albeit at the same premium price as regular dragon darts.

• @ZIGGSVLOGS
    @ZIGGSVLOGS Рік тому

Do you think you'll ever review the SP50 Cyberpunk Dart Blaster?

• @reginaldfowle4586
    @reginaldfowle4586 6 місяців тому

Those heads on Worker foam may do better?

• @adrianliew9288
    @adrianliew9288 Рік тому

@Bradley Phillips, at the video time 1:20, it is suppose to be 16mm OD.

• @akgelblaster
    @akgelblaster Рік тому

Bradley, is the wind strong?

• @greglaing3119
    @greglaing3119 3 місяці тому +2

Hi Brad just checked the T238 web site and that tracer unit seems to have disappeared - have left them a message asking what the situation is as there is a tracer unit for for NERF darts but no Bearing Scar!

• @benlam419
    @benlam419 Рік тому +1

Gotta try accuracy with the Tracer unit with the glow in the dark Worker Gen3 HE. Bought 2k of them from Speeddart and I don't even own a tracer unit

• @BradleyPhillipsYT
      @BradleyPhillipsYT  Рік тому +1

I can only assume Worker would be better. But do they weigh 1gram?

• @thehollowlingwin
      @thehollowlingwin Рік тому

@@BradleyPhillipsYT On average they weight more than normal 1g HEs

• @cqbkevin2049
    @cqbkevin2049 Рік тому

ZWQ made a new spring sniper, larger air volume than S100

• @cqbkevin2049
      @cqbkevin2049 Рік тому

News coming out from china

• @cqbkevin2049
      @cqbkevin2049 Рік тому

I've seen it, I live in Shanghai. It looks like a diet Barret

• @s0ck_Aeliano
    @s0ck_Aeliano 11 місяців тому

What gun do you use?

• @crossplix
    @crossplix Рік тому

Do you really need the glow in the dark gels for the tracer to work? Or it can just use any gels

• @BradleyPhillipsYT

If you want to see where your gels go at night you need to use glow gels.

• @crossplix
      @crossplix Рік тому

@@BradleyPhillipsYT but if use regular gels they still glow right?

• @BradleyPhillipsYT

@@crossplix regular gels will not glow. There is a chemical in glow gels which reacts to the UV light. Similar to a glow stick.

• @reallyhappyrockpebble7720
    @reallyhappyrockpebble7720 Рік тому

Nerf gun link?

• @bread2776
    @bread2776 Рік тому

56 minuites ago lol
    'nyways, can you dry fire the MilSig M79?

• @BradleyPhillipsYT

Yes you can, it isn't spring powered

• @bread2776
      @bread2776 Рік тому

Okay
      Anyways, which do you prefer - remote line or bottle-on?

• @mhebert350
    @mhebert350 Рік тому +1

those t238 joke of a dart are the same as black raisins GOS nite darts, which they sold me claiming they were THE best darts ever.. lol

• @doe2218
    @doe2218 Рік тому

Hi

• @TroyRubert
    @TroyRubert Рік тому

Bradley you need a twitter account lol.

• @BradleyPhillipsYT

Why twitter?

• @TroyRubert
      @TroyRubert Рік тому

@@BradleyPhillipsYT quick and easy for off topic questions 😅. I wanted to ask you a couple questions about your zinc 2.0 and when the harrier vid is coming.

• @nerferx
    @nerferx Рік тому

T238 support is absolutely shocking, have come across a number people that are very very unhappy with their customer service, sending out faulty units and telling the client to fix the stuff up, and leave it at that...
    In saying that I am not a fan of any of these new tracer darts.
    Yes these new darts have very bright tips when glowing. But from all my testing, foam body tracers worker better from the shooters point of view as they are easier for the shooter to track.
    The glow tip is hidden by the body of the dart and that dramaticly impeeds the shooters ability to track the shot till it lands. Which is why you filmed side on so the camera can see the dart...
    Also at 30m my 4 year old child with Eye pro, can easily spot the shot when fired at him at 300fps when he is 30m away and he just dogdes it.
    I am yet to hit him with one of these new tracer rounds in the dark as he can very clearly see them coming, which defeats the purpose of the round, for me to track a shot and adjust in the dark, not have your traget see the shot and dodge it...
    Gotta disagree with you on this one Bradley, It works well as a scar, but why have a device that makes it easier for your target to dodge your shot, and see where it came from...
    For the realism of it all, to the players that use these at night, your doing players like me a huge favor at night games!!!

• @BradleyPhillipsYT

If I was going to take this super seriously, at night I wouldn't use one at all. When I know my blaster is sighted in there's no need to see where my dart goes, have other players see my position from seeing the glowing shot, or give the opponent any opportunity to see it coming toward them.
      But for some people, everyone else seeing the glowing effect is what they're wanting. And that is what this delivers.
      Edit: Think of it along the lines of "fun" like shell ejecting blasters. Gross, right? But some people love it.

• @BradleyPhillipsYT

Heck, just use a thermal scope and it doesn't matter which darts you use, you'll see them hit your target.

• @nerferx
      @nerferx Рік тому

@@BradleyPhillipsYT yep that trumps everything. Lol

• @Andrew-xk6sv
      @Andrew-xk6sv Рік тому

I like my nerf games to be on the “play” side of serious. I like a sci-fi theme for which this would be awesome - imagine different teams with different coloured shots. As long as everyone has something similar, that you give your position away is just part of the game.
      The last night battle I had there was no moon and I was shot straight in the glasses - never saw it coming, never even blinked. Made me think how dangerous it would be if someone took their glasses off momentarily (even though they shouldn’t). Glow in the dark would add a bit of protection against someone doing something silly.

• @Si-Fi.51
    @Si-Fi.51 Рік тому

Yooooo. First. 😂