Diablo 4 Spark it up Nightmare Vault T100

Поділитися
Вставка
  • Опубліковано 10 жов 2024
  • I found this new build and im really starting to love it. Add clear and very very decent boss damage. Let me know what you guys think please :) Enjoy!

КОМЕНТАРІ • 4

• @SinnfullDuck
    @SinnfullDuck 7 місяців тому

Looks good my man. How you set it up to get such good damage and survival?

• @Bjbates89
      @Bjbates89  7 місяців тому

DR from burning enemies and Lots of leveled up glyphs. The glyph reinforced is very strong because of the multiplicative damage and the bonus DR from the extra will power bonus. Im putting out a full t100 run and build video here soon. Stay tuned!

• @victorhughgo2376
    @victorhughgo2376 7 місяців тому

Why is the picture so hazy? It looks just like Diablo III. I'm watching it at 1440p but it looks like 1080p and the screen is covered with a light foggy haze just like in Diablo III, sort of like too much gamma. 41 bucks Blizzard wants for this? ( Valentine's Day 'sale'), NOPE, how about 15 bucks? Do yourself a favor, try Torchlight II with mods and see if you don't have more fun. Just try it. I don't know man, the textures in this game are just washed out. Everything is kinda clay like, as if the entire environment is covered with a coating of mud.

• @Bjbates89
      @Bjbates89  7 місяців тому

Not sure why its this way, but ill check it out that other game u mentioned. 41 bucks for this game isn't bad, seeing as it has a lot of room to grow in the future. We shall see, thank you for watching!