BLEACHING and TONING my already bleached hair // GOING PLATINUM with Wella T18

Поділитися
Вставка
  • Опубліковано 10 вер 2024
  • I finally go platinum blonde! Here's how you can safely bleach your hair 3 TIMES to get to a platinum blonde color! I used Wella T18 color charm toner and quick blue bleach! This has been a long journey. Let me know if you have any questions! Is there something else you want me to try?
    Social Media
    Insta: @Dani.Brig
    Twitter: xDxnielax

КОМЕНТАРІ • 57

• @dJOYCEeffect
    @dJOYCEeffect 4 роки тому +74

“I’ve reached a point in the process where I don’t know when hair is light enough to tone.” Exactly my thoughts after bleaching 3x. 🤦🏽‍♀️

• @mrmister2702
      @mrmister2702 4 роки тому +4

Can tone at any colour- but need to be banana yellow/white for t18 platinum, no orange. Looks great!

• @kenyawilliams732
      @kenyawilliams732 3 роки тому

@@mrmister2702 banana peel or the actual banana??

• @lovebunnie176
      @lovebunnie176 3 роки тому

@@kenyawilliams732 think she meant the banana

• @taniachantzi8334
    @taniachantzi8334 4 роки тому +6

Hey, first of all I love your vibe !
    Second your hair are awesome !
    Third I’m exactly in that stage where you had half white half orange and I’m grateful cause I just got the same bleach and t18 of course ! I’ll go do it 😂

• @blondiewendy
    @blondiewendy 4 роки тому +3

tone with 10 vol but 20. You only need deposit for toner but lift. Saves your hair from additional damage too

• @TeddyCrochet
    @TeddyCrochet 3 роки тому +1

i died laughing at the zooming in on the guy blowing his nose part cause i totally was already looking at that like "hey who is that?"- hilarious! also your hair turned out amazing, glad you continued until you got the results you wanted

• @hezigege2.045
    @hezigege2.045 4 місяці тому

Yellow hair colour was beautiful

• @mab8962
    @mab8962 3 роки тому +1

I loved you zooming in on the guy blowing his nose😂😂

• @cynthiasexton2451
    @cynthiasexton2451 4 роки тому

Looks so much better!! I've seen all the videos! The results on this is VERY GOOD! PRETTY, Beautiful young lady!💟

• @rebekka8887
    @rebekka8887 4 роки тому +5

You still didn't saturate your hair enough with bleach. You really need to coat your hair with a lot of bleach. I find it much easier to do it with my hands than with a brush. You really only need the brush for the roots.

• @Lovelyyyanissaa
    @Lovelyyyanissaa 2 роки тому

Great job 👏🏾 I saw the first two! You totally got it right 😂 the two tone was cute tho 💛

• @megumicarmona6520
    @megumicarmona6520 4 роки тому +1

So happy for u girl! That's the blonde that I want to have as well! Not really a very platinum blonde that looks like very grey or white

• @katilynmorgan6074
    @katilynmorgan6074 3 роки тому +3

Use conditioner instead of coconut oil to soften and help your hair bc coconut oil will make it darker, it happened to me before-😘

• @dsmith8570
    @dsmith8570 4 роки тому +5

Looks great! Especially doing on ur own! I dont want to just start telling u what to do but if ud like some advice or anything id definitely love to share some tips with you! U seem like such a sweet heart! Looks like I'll be surfing ur channel some more 😎💖💖✌

• @lelia5055
      @lelia5055  4 роки тому +1

D Smith aw thank you! Yeah I’d love any tips! Thanks for the comment!!

• @PinkLady860
      @PinkLady860 4 роки тому

heyy 🦋 could you please give me any tips? i’m struggling sooo much, i’ve bleached my hair twice a few weeks ago: now my roots are orange/dark blonde and the rest of my hair rather nearly as light as i want it (i’m trying for level 10)
      i ordered Wella T18 and Vol 20 developer, would you reckon this is gonna work? i’d be so happy about any tips, i could also send you a picture of my current hair via dm! 💛

• @nightowls0
    @nightowls0 4 роки тому +3

Did you only use one packettte of bleach?

• @kristieoneill4409
    @kristieoneill4409 4 роки тому +6

There is a brown spot in the back of your head i know its hard to do the back but just for next time

• @tawniiarmijo7317
    @tawniiarmijo7317 4 роки тому +3

aww it came out nice!

• @lelia5055
      @lelia5055  4 роки тому

Tawnii Armijo thank you!!

• @cindyarroyo621
    @cindyarroyo621 4 роки тому +2

Did you used developer with t18? What number of developer

• @lelia5055
      @lelia5055  4 роки тому +4

Cindy Arroyo I used the wella toner developer (they make a special one for the toners) it’s 20 volume

• @amandagean
      @amandagean 4 роки тому

That's what I bought at Sally's just haven't tried it out yet lol I'm skeered

• @Yumekomariee
    @Yumekomariee 11 місяців тому

Love your videos. We are in the same boat so this helped

• @corechelsea
    @corechelsea 2 роки тому

how long did u take 2 do the second bleaching?

• @littlehtxgirly
    @littlehtxgirly 3 роки тому

Loved your videos thank you!!!

• @thixuatsactuong2414
    @thixuatsactuong2414 Рік тому

Great job! ❤

• @jessicahsarinana7108
    @jessicahsarinana7108 Рік тому

How long did you wait in between time?

• @Ana-wy1ek
    @Ana-wy1ek 3 роки тому

Bleached my hair twice toner didnt take just bleached for third time HOPEFULLLYYYY ny hair takes the toner 😥😥

• @dani258
    @dani258 4 роки тому

Looks nice. Good job

• @cupcakebabyy3366
    @cupcakebabyy3366 4 роки тому

Looks great!!!

• @lelia5055
      @lelia5055  4 роки тому

Amanda Cotton thank you!!

• @gkeller8520
    @gkeller8520 4 роки тому

I decided to go blonde to change my look, I went beige-ashy blonde. I used L'Oreal Blond Studio Platinum Plus Lightening Paste which lift 8 levels, it has the matching developer. The paste can be messy so I went back to powder Schwarzkopf BLOND-ME bleach, it also has a matching toners, the reason I mention the toners is the quality of the toner is really important. I saw one other video and the toner brands were not great and the over hyped L'Oreal Quick Blue is worthless, I learned all this from personal experience. The bleaches I mentioned are not cheap, I am still able to buy them at beauty supply stores, be careful when you buy any beauty product like bleach, buy from the store not sellers. And don't touch you hair when it's damp with or comb or your hand leave it alone, when it's damaged at that state of dampness it becomes very elastic and it just rips like paper. Just splurge on a good leave in for after you shower. Good luck, your doing a great job thanks for sharing your hair video

• @vittiact9988
    @vittiact9988 4 роки тому

Looks nice.

• @Ally-ik4dj
    @Ally-ik4dj 4 роки тому +2

im bleaching my already bleached hair and scared it’s gonna fall out 😜

• @amandagean
      @amandagean 4 роки тому

SAME LOL I bleached it lake 3 times last week but it's been a good few days and I could NEVER get the brassy color out!! I wanted platinum not a light tent of freaking orange!! Lol I haven't bleached my hair (for the 4th time) yet but this time I actually went to Sally's and even got the Wella T18 toner... even though Brad Mondo would have a fit b/c I've been trying to follow HIS instructions but apparently what I almost got at Sally's was NOT TONER LOL

• @scubatuba1083
      @scubatuba1083 Рік тому

@@amandagean I can’t get passed that stage too, it’s pretty impossible to get that tone imo for most people unless you had lighter virgin hair to begin with

• @lenky6623
    @lenky6623 4 роки тому +2

U sound like Love from the show “You”

• @mew3782
    @mew3782 4 роки тому

Looks good

• @YosoyBlancaFlor
    @YosoyBlancaFlor 4 роки тому

Im in the prosses too..

• @lelia5055
      @lelia5055  4 роки тому

Belleza Glamour Y Cocina let me know how it goes!

• @YosoyBlancaFlor
      @YosoyBlancaFlor 4 роки тому

@@lelia5055 i will

• @mytwocents27
    @mytwocents27 3 роки тому

Add 050 to your toner.

• @guttatellthedayidrop5667
    @guttatellthedayidrop5667 4 роки тому

My Freggin Hair Orange 🍊

• @Tanzzz7
    @Tanzzz7 3 роки тому

coconut oil hair masks will help the damage

• @TeddyCrochet
      @TeddyCrochet 3 роки тому +1

technically they only "feel" that way but Aragon oil is one of the few oils that actually works. coconut only sits on top of the hair because the molecules are too large to actually penetrate the hair and due anything that can repair it.

• @Tanzzz7
      @Tanzzz7 3 роки тому

@@TeddyCrochet yes that's correct I think I actually meant if you bleach hair with coconut oil in your hair before it helps prevent as much damage but I tend to comment half asleep lol.. argan oil is really awesome!

• @tatealfrobinson
    @tatealfrobinson 4 роки тому +3

Whoever disliked im finna find u

• @dsmith8570
      @dsmith8570 4 роки тому

💖💖💖😂😂😂

• @shadokas
    @shadokas 3 роки тому

U need to use T14 not T18!

• @shadokas
      @shadokas 3 роки тому +1

@@aquamarineblue8690 because T14 is blue toner...T18 is purple toner. U have to know what lever your orange is. If its orange color then u have to use always blue toners! And purple toners are for hair what are already blond or very light yellow what is more like white(its just keeping the shine ..and lighting it.. lil bit.. but it never works on orange or dark yellow). And also.. u have to use blue shampoo and blue hair conditioners. To keep that all and make it even better. And always hold hair conditioners at least10- 15 min on . And also is better if u put it on dry hair.

• @shadokas
      @shadokas 3 роки тому

@@aquamarineblue8690 nr1. hair colour removel! ....nr 2. Bleaching 2 times ... Nr 3. T14 toner. 😊 nr 4 blue toner shampoo and conditioner.

• @shadokas
      @shadokas 3 роки тому

@@aquamarineblue8690 no problem 😊 your hairdresser never tells you that because she/he is making money 🤭😏

• @anisa-mb5sn
      @anisa-mb5sn 3 роки тому

THANK YOU