Це відео не доступне.
Перепрошуємо.

BLEACHING and TONING my hair at home + wella T18

Поділитися
Вставка
  • Опубліковано 3 тра 2020
  • Welcome to part two of a long hair journey. In my last video, I bleached my hair from brown to orange/yellow?? In this video and bleach it more and ~try~ to tone it to platinum blonde. Stick around to see if it worked. Oh and I cut it too? The story's not over though. Stay tuned for parts 3 and for 4 to see how I completely transformed my hair at home in quarantine.
    Social Media
    Insta: @Dani.Brig
    Twitter: xDxnielax

КОМЕНТАРІ • 95

• @alexs.1389
    @alexs.1389 4 роки тому +172

i bleached it last week and im toning it tmr and im watching a shitload of videos to make sure i do it right lol

• @lelia5055
      @lelia5055  4 роки тому +8

Alex S. Good luck! It’s totally possible to do a good job at home. Lmk how it goes!

• @VanessaRosi98
      @VanessaRosi98 4 роки тому +4

same

• @alexs.1389
      @alexs.1389 4 роки тому +2

brooo it looks nice but theres this middle part thats like ashy yellow so im gonna bleach it in a couple months so its all super light n then im gonna tone it again. its cool cause im bot going anywhere for like six months lol

• @lelia5055
      @lelia5055  4 роки тому +4

Alex S. Yeah exactlyyy I feel that. This is the perfect time to be experimenting like that there’s no real consequences.

• @lelia5055
      @lelia5055  4 роки тому +3

VanessaSinagaTv good luck!! Lmk about ur results.

• @rageintothelight
    @rageintothelight 4 роки тому +106

T18 doesnt do anything for orange hair you need to go with a more blue based toner like t14 or t10 with the additive 050. Also use 10 volume developer to deposit the toner instead of lifting more to already damaged hair.

• @lelia5055
      @lelia5055  4 роки тому +4

wildbeton THANK YOU

• @kristinasoriano9735
      @kristinasoriano9735 4 роки тому

do you think t35 will have an effect on orange hair? I am currently looking up ways to tone my hair 😭

• @deepflavorcooking1047
      @deepflavorcooking1047 3 роки тому +2

@@kristinasoriano9735 depends on what level your at T35 is a gold based toner which means that you'll have warm blonde hair. If your trying to achieve that "icy platinum" white look you need to either use T14 or T18 on level 8, 9 , and 10 hair. Those two toners are blue based and violet based.

• @zentherapyrelaxationvideos6719
      @zentherapyrelaxationvideos6719 3 роки тому +4

Anything that says Ash is blue toner. Brad Mondo explains it on his channel

• @sb6859
    @sb6859 3 роки тому +19

Bleached my hair yesterday. It's so yellow 😂 now I'm here watching videos at 3am

• @gdhaliwal2270
    @gdhaliwal2270 4 роки тому +87

The way you were combing your hair was giving me hella anxiety 🤣🤣🤣

• @wycesstinaya5633
    @wycesstinaya5633 3 роки тому +5

You should apply bleach from the mid to the ends and leave the roots last. Alsooooo don’ttttt comb out your hair while it’s wet after the rinse. Your hair is so fragile at that time you want to let it air dry and maybe do a hair mask. Toner isn’t supposed to even out spotting on your bleached hair. Toner tones basically if your hair is at the point that you want it to be and it has a more yellow tone you’ll want to use a violet toner. If your hair is more orange you’ll want to use a more ash toner. Hope this helps a little. Watch Brad Mondo. His videos really helps explain things.

• @couchpotato4352
    @couchpotato4352 4 роки тому +13

Bleached my hair today by myself !!! Turned out really good and I only did 1 process and theres no patchiness!! Just watching this to see the results from the wella toner lol

• @1ooobluntss
    @1ooobluntss 4 роки тому +10

i use clairol and notice it wouldn’t lighten my hair so instead i used loreal the blue packet and lighten it up more

• @tmaxwell6033
      @tmaxwell6033 2 роки тому

Idk what is wrong with clairol bleach, I used loreal quick blue thr first time and lightened like 5 levels then clairol the second time and it lightened MAYBE two levels. Felt like a waste.

• @1ooobluntss
      @1ooobluntss 2 роки тому

@@tmaxwell6033 i think clairol doesn’t rlly lighten the hair it leaves it orange and dark

• @staatsoberhauptjulka310
    @staatsoberhauptjulka310 4 роки тому +24

Orange is the new black when I tell u I screamed 💀💀💀 lmaoo

• @lelia5055
      @lelia5055  4 роки тому

Juli Juliana haha thanks girl

• @melanietucker6454
    @melanietucker6454 4 роки тому +6

T18 is meant for hair thats a level 10, pale yellow hair not orange

• @cupcakebabyy3366
    @cupcakebabyy3366 4 роки тому +13

Im in the process of doing the same. My hair looks just like yours before you toned it. Now im wondering if I should wait to tone my hair and do a thrid bleach... omg im scarreddd of mushy gooo. 😱😱

• @lelia5055
      @lelia5055  4 роки тому +3

Amanda Cotton hey hun. I literally just did my third bleach tonight and then toned it with T-18 and it came out PERFECT. I’d bleach it one more time before toning. I had to do 3 bleaches total to get my desired results. I also waited a week before doing the third bleach and my hair doesn’t feel too damaged at all. I’ll be posting the video where I finally achieve platinum in 2 days.

• @cupcakebabyy3366
      @cupcakebabyy3366 4 роки тому

@@lelia5055 I cant wait to see the results!! Oh man im scared but i guess ill be bleaching tomorrow morning. Question any fall out? Thanks for the video it helpes alot for these quarantine diy lol

• @lelia5055
      @lelia5055  4 роки тому +1

Amanda Cotton no fall out! I’ve been using hella conditioner and hair masks in between bleaches. I applied my last bleach without coconut oil and it was still fine. Oh I also trimmed my hair in between the second and third bleach. Good luck! I’d love to see your results! Let me know if there’s anything else you’d like me to talk about in these videos. I’m more than happy to help with these crazy quarantine diys haha.

• @cupcakebabyy3366
      @cupcakebabyy3366 4 роки тому

@@lelia5055 Im going for a titanium grey color. I know that what grab orange cuz i I tried it already and it came out horribly lol but if I have any more questions ill be sure to ask. Thanks agian

• @biancabucsit0297
      @biancabucsit0297 4 роки тому

Sounds like you started from the roots which is a big no-no 😬 that’s what we call “hot roots” haha be sure to apply bleach skipping the roots and starting from the mid-section. The process I found easiest for me after years of trial and error is working on half of your hair at a time. It’ll take longer, but worth it if it means less damage.

• @kristieoneill4409
    @kristieoneill4409 4 роки тому +4

Try using a diffrent toner like shades eq that wella is damaging your hair more it has high ammonia

• @chapina280
    @chapina280 4 роки тому +9

You are so funny and thank you for making this video

• @cindyleidy9025
    @cindyleidy9025 4 роки тому +3

It gave me soars on my head I did twice back to back.its very scary I was freaking out doesn't it burn??

• @brendaanliker4254
    @brendaanliker4254 3 роки тому +11

PSA in honor of @Brad Mondo - stop 🛑 using T18 unless your hair is already level 10 blonde
    #BradMondo

• @trap4dafu2k0fit
    @trap4dafu2k0fit 2 роки тому +1

Your tub is awesome

• @kennedy8892
    @kennedy8892 4 роки тому +4

T-18 is not a toner, it’s permanent color so if you bleach more than once then apply the t-18, know it has more peroxide in it (the lifting agent in lighter) so it will further strip and dry out your hair. I would use redken shades eq in like a 10N if your hair gets as light as the rootage , otherwise, tone the end shade of your hair which looks like a 7/8 . It would still be blonde and beautiful! And lighten w a 10 vol developer ! Another round of 30 will start melting off your hair!

• @lelia5055
      @lelia5055  4 роки тому

Kennedy Ohmygosh thank you so much!!

• @nimanixo
      @nimanixo 7 місяців тому

This comment is so helpful !

• @paigetheelephant5581
    @paigetheelephant5581 4 роки тому +6

Also t18 isnt a fix all. Everyone thinks it will just make any color blonde. It's not ur fault it's the fault of all these girls on youtube. This is a level 10 toner, and your hair isnt a level 10. So the t18 really isnt gonna do what it's supposed too.

• @soso2217
    @soso2217 2 роки тому

im at the same stage with my yesterday bleached hair and i have no idea what to do now because my hair lightened after first bleach a lot (i dyed before my hair with mahogany dye for years)so now after first bleach i have light orange ends and yellow top + patchiness in few places :/ and i dont know if i should bleach everything one more time with 20% or 30? developer or bleach only missed dark spots and then when its even on all head bleach second time? Help ☹️

• @paigetheelephant5581
    @paigetheelephant5581 4 роки тому +3

Bleach the bottom orange part again and leave the roots alone.

• @chloenorris7994
    @chloenorris7994 3 роки тому +1

Mine went the exact same couloir I can’t get rid of it!!🥺

• @elizabethmint8229
    @elizabethmint8229 4 роки тому +1

Ladies your hair must be the same white blonde color all over after you bleach it for toner to work. Toner doesn’t lift anything so when you’re applying it to orange it’s not going to take it away at all.

• @Musicstone33
    @Musicstone33 3 роки тому +3

u remind me of grimes omg u so cute !!

• @theallbaughfamily7563
    @theallbaughfamily7563 Рік тому

The air activates it honey❤

• @cindyarroyo621
    @cindyarroyo621 4 роки тому +1

What number of developer did you used to bleach and what number of developer did you used with toner ?

• @lelia5055

Cindy Arroyo I used 30 volume developer for the bleach and the 20 volume developer for the toner

• @IzzyisStrange
    @IzzyisStrange 3 роки тому

Eyyy we rocking the same color shower cap

• @Hairordye
    @Hairordye 3 роки тому

I'm bout to bleach my hair later today! Done it plenty of times, but still nervous af!

• @madalynjones3362
    @madalynjones3362 4 роки тому +4

What developer did you use?

• @lelia5055
      @lelia5055  4 роки тому +2

Clairol PURE WHITE Creme Developer (w/Sleek Tint Brush) Haircolor Cream Peroxide for Permanent Hair Color Dye & Lighteners (30 VOLUME, 16.0 OUNCE SIZE)

• @emilyguenther4040
    @emilyguenther4040 4 роки тому +4

I honestly think you could have just went in with toning instead of bleaching it twice. Cause it looked still healthy the first bleaching and then the second bleaching it looked alil gummy. Like hair gets when overprocessed. But overall, looks good! 👍

• @kristieoneill4409
    @kristieoneill4409 4 роки тому +5

T18 does not work on orange hair brad says this in every video

• @ngotheodora4313
      @ngotheodora4313 4 роки тому +2

t14 works more on orange hair right? Do you have any recommendation toner for orange hair?

• @nesw7060
      @nesw7060 4 роки тому

@@ngotheodora4313 you have to get ALL the orange out before toning or it won't be white/ platinum looking. Use more bleach to strip orange out and then tone

• @dezzygoldie3458
    @dezzygoldie3458 3 роки тому

ppl don’t no how to lighten hair a better way my hair has been boxed dyed black for years and i used the L’Oréal quick blue and my hair came out 30 times lighter then her for the first time then when done the second time it’s very lifted

• @laciehamblin4524
    @laciehamblin4524 Рік тому

My hair was a darker orange hair color than yours! I’m so scared to see my results haha 😂

• @ashleeflores438
    @ashleeflores438 4 роки тому +1

(me shouting from the back) STOP COMING YOUR HAIR THAT WAY!!! lol
    but thank you for this video!!! it really helped!

• @leahslounge1144
      @leahslounge1144 3 роки тому

Omg I almost died when she combed her hair like that? Lol

• @alywatson97
    @alywatson97 4 роки тому +6

Bby girl use t14 ❤️💕😚

• @alexlaurencastillo
      @alexlaurencastillo 3 роки тому

Made my hair tooo white it’s like old lady

• @vampqueen3440
      @vampqueen3440 3 роки тому

@@alexlaurencastillo is it white enough to dye it pink?? I’m wondering because that’s what I want to do

• @kaycee6036
    @kaycee6036 4 роки тому +2

I think if you would have used T14 it might have worked opposed to the T18.

• @yahwhay
    @yahwhay 2 роки тому

A pretty alien dinosaur. I'm doing sonething like this to my head this week.

• @zentherapyrelaxationvideos6719
    @zentherapyrelaxationvideos6719 3 роки тому

Olaplex!! I swear by it, if you are bleach your hair purchase some Olaplex shampoo and conditioner

• @alyssalala2799
    @alyssalala2799 4 роки тому

Loved this lol thank u

• @paigetheelephant5581
    @paigetheelephant5581 4 роки тому +5

Coconut oil isnt gonna do shit for your hair. Itll help your SKIN not your hair

• @ALMT79
    @ALMT79 3 роки тому

1:08 is mee all my life !!!!!!

• @neslihan7300
    @neslihan7300 3 роки тому

You are so beautiful❤️ and funny haha

• @brandispears2262
    @brandispears2262 2 роки тому

Lmao I did this to my hair in 2018 I’m surprised it didn’t fall out 😂

• @julapozdro1901
    @julapozdro1901 4 роки тому

Now i want bleach my hair 😳

• @lelia5055

Jula Pozdro do it!! Now’s the best time!

• @clarivelgomez1706
      @clarivelgomez1706 4 роки тому

@@lelia5055 bleaching never worked for me until i figured out why i started taking collagen capsules then voala ! I bleached fornthe 10,00 time n it lifted good so my hair i beleive was mising some protein n fenugreek teas did good idk ? Mayb that helps?

• @hannahgarcia8315
    @hannahgarcia8315 4 роки тому

youre so sweet!

• @lelia5055
      @lelia5055  4 роки тому

Hannah Garcia thank youu 😊

• @Mel-eb6dg
    @Mel-eb6dg 2 роки тому

Pls stop brushing your hair like that. You start at the ends and go up