Це відео не доступне.
Перепрошуємо.

Fujinon MK 18-55mm T2.9 Cine lens 4K 50p/60p Video Test (Tested on X-T4)

Поділитися
Вставка
  • Опубліковано 31 сер 2020
  • Fujinon MK 18-55mm T2.9 Cine lens 4K 50p/60p Video Test (Tested on X-T4)
    This is the Fujifilm Fujinon MK 18-55mm T2.9 4K Video Test. About a month ago I have asked you guys if I should separate video better the 18-55mm T2.9 and the 50-135mm T2.9. And most of you guys said better not to join as one video. The video was supposed to be out a lot earlier but as the Canon R5 came in. So there you go now. I know this lens and the 50-135mm has been out on the market for quite a while now. But at least not many people have tested with the XT4.
    So the build quality is exactly there same as the 50-135mm T2.9 Cine. Even though its fully plastic built. But the good thing with that is, it keeps the weight down. Secondly, I love all the rings on the lens. It gives you all controls. Thirdly, and the most important is, the par focal. Meaning you only need to focus once. That is super handy for real shooting.
    I gotta say, the image quality of this lens is superb. It is super sharp even at T2.9. And the bokeh is just really creamy. With the latest XT4. You wouldn’t have to worry about the lens IS. The XT4 IBIS does the job. Overall, it is an awesome lens. Even though the lens is not cheap. But the MK 18-55mm T2.9 and MK 50-135mm T2.9 are the only two lenses that you need. In some way, its cheaper than getting a lot of different focal lengths.
    Thanks for watching ^.^, Please subscribe for more videos like this
    Follow me on instagram to see more behind the scenes and product shots.
    / dsipictures
    DSI Pictures Entertainment 2020
    Filmed and edited by Steve Chan
    www.dsipictures.com

КОМЕНТАРІ • 31

• @gugaborba
    @gugaborba 3 роки тому +1

Amazing!
    One sugestion: you should shooting a close up faces for seen images details. Is to more easy (and better) to review..

• @brunotamiozzo
    @brunotamiozzo 2 роки тому

Lovely shooting, lovely color correction, and really good lens ! Thanks for sharing.

• @zaymax_7
    @zaymax_7 4 роки тому +3

Your videos always disprove the importance of bokeh that everyone fusses about. Always love your colours! What's the piece btw?

• @MikeQuintero_
    @MikeQuintero_ 4 роки тому

Wonderful video as always. I'm really considering the MKX Twins even more now. the parafocal aspect alone is so awesome and the fujis do extremely well with video, not to mention photos.

• @dsipictures
      @dsipictures  4 роки тому

Thanks, Yea can’t go wrong with either 18-55mm T2.9 or 50-135mm T2.9. They both fantastic lenses. Parfocal just make life so much easier when it comes to video ☺️

• @dramitvaghela3989
    @dramitvaghela3989 4 роки тому +3

1:19
    This Beardo Guy is DCI Pictures..!😎

• @johnfragos7660
    @johnfragos7660 4 роки тому +1

Thank you for this but it would be useful to have some scenes where we can judge the subject separation from the background at t2.9 at different focal lengths, since this is a pure cine lens. Great video as always

• @Bonjour-f6q
    @Bonjour-f6q 7 місяців тому

Bonjour avez quel boîtier avez vous filmé merci

• @hassamshaikh4068
    @hassamshaikh4068 3 роки тому +1

Who's your colorist?

• @abdullahishak7567
    @abdullahishak7567 4 роки тому +1

Next Later Try Fujinon 50 F1.0 Recently Launched

• @ksc7957
    @ksc7957 4 роки тому

Please do a ISO test of the XT4

• @WupperVideo
    @WupperVideo 4 роки тому

Great test footage.
    Do you know, if there is also a motorzoom for the lens available?
    As an ENG shooter, a motorzoom cine lens with T2.9 would be very nice for our productions.
    Better than the Canon with T4.0.

• @dsipictures

Thank you very much. Unfortunately there is no motorzoom available on this lens 😉

• @danpodbierezki
      @danpodbierezki 3 роки тому +1

@@dsipictures From memory Chrosziel make one that directly bolts onto either of the MK lenses. However, I'm personally using tilta nucleus for both focus & zoom control since I already had it on hand and is universal. Such a great lens, great footage mate!

• @vovantiensy4940
    @vovantiensy4940 4 роки тому

Do you use any luts before applying FilmConvert when you color grade ?

• @WidescreenContent
    @WidescreenContent 4 роки тому

Nnice shots! How do you export your video?

• @dsipictures

Thank you very much. I exported from Premiere, then use Apple Compressor to transcode it to the UA-cam format ☺️

• @WidescreenContent
      @WidescreenContent 4 роки тому +1

@@dsipictures What setting you use in premiere?

• @ruff1draft
    @ruff1draft 4 роки тому

Are you going to test the Panasonic S5. I am wanting to purchase it alongside the Panasonic gh5s

• @dsipictures
      @dsipictures  4 роки тому +1

I’m thinking about it, everyone is saying the S5 is pretty much a GH5 series replacement. And i saw some images online. The body itself is actually smaller than the GH5. And also the specs looks pretty good on paper. 10Bit 4K, 4K 60p and 5.9K through the clean HDMI. I think it is a great camera ☺️

• @ruff1draft
      @ruff1draft 4 роки тому

@@dsipictures Please do a review ok. As it is on my to buy list alongside the Panasonic Gh5s

• @RaidOctober
    @RaidOctober 4 роки тому

Nice shots as usual
    PS: I ❤ East Perth

• @dsipictures

Thank you very much, are you from Perth too? ☺️

• @RaidOctober
      @RaidOctober 4 роки тому

@@dsipictures my family is still there but I'm working in Singapore atm, last time went back was in Jan(CNY) before this whole border closure happened... 😔

• @gamebox7487
    @gamebox7487 4 роки тому

Thanks for your effort 🌺🌺

• @chillsfxs
    @chillsfxs 4 роки тому

What do you use for Color grading primere or da vinci

• @dsipictures

I graded with FilmConvert ☺️

• @CR055FIRE
    @CR055FIRE 3 роки тому

everything stationary i see
    imagine shooting handheld while moving

• @Cinnovations
    @Cinnovations 3 роки тому

I have a used one if anyone wants to make an offer. Bought it in June 2020 and is like-new. Used it for two projects and will be switching systems soon.. It's listed on Facebook.