Multi Tool Review: Leatherman Free T4

Поділитися
Вставка
  • Опубліковано 15 чер 2023
  • My thoughts after over more than a month of carrying the Leatherman Free T4
    #edc #edcgear #tools #pocketknife #knife #steel #knifelife #usamade #americanmade #camping #fishing #multitools #leatherman #tactical
    Patreon:
    / allthingsknives
    Instagram: allthingsknives_2021
    Friends Of The Channel:
    Notyouraverageedc
    / @ericasedc
    Bumblebee EDC:
    / @bumblebeeedcyt
    Outpost76:
    / @outpost_76
    MyBadd Adventures:
    / @mybaddadventures144
    Tom Hosang Outdoors:
    / @tomhosangoutdoors9380
    Brothers of the knives:
    / headhighinc
    The Shredder Knife Reviews:
    / theshredderknifereviews
    BGM Knives:
    / @bgmknives3087
    Mitch Bollig:
    / @mitchbollig
    Knox Knife Mods
    / @knoxknifemods

КОМЕНТАРІ • 6

• @c99kfm
    @c99kfm 4 місяці тому

The Leatherman Micra does have tweezers, but they are foldable, not removable, which makes them a bit more difficult to use, but almost impossible to lose.

• @stevenlachance8576
    @stevenlachance8576 Рік тому

This looks like a five layer tool, so the comparison would be to a five layer victorinox. I’m pretty happy with various Swiss Army knives as my secondary pocket tool. On days that I know I’ll need tools a 111 Swiss knife and 5” knipex pliers covers my needs. Most of the larger Swiss knives have at least some locking features.

• @-whatisgoingon
    @-whatisgoingon 9 місяців тому

i love this tool, with one exception that its very very hard for me to open the blade with one hand. I wonder if its a defect just on the one i have, since you seem to be able to open it much easier, and ive not heard many other people complain either.. but when it tried it for the first time i snapped back and wounded my pinky, since then i have been more careful..

• @jasonmullins6638
      @jasonmullins6638 6 місяців тому

No, it's difficult to open with thumb. Gotta bury your thumb in the opening and push in and out. I'm sure it will loosen up a little over time.

• @stevenlachance8576
    @stevenlachance8576 Рік тому

On another hand what would make the SAK better maybe. Integrated clip or pocket hanger, locking knife maybe tools, a better stainless steel-14c28n or lc200n on blades, a harder file so harder metal can be filed, four slot tools tweezers, toothpick, but add pin to all and a pen slot also some sort of fire starter. Holed blade tools for access. Maybe put the above in a pro SAK. And Bluetooth because everything is better w BT.

• @allthingsknives
      @allthingsknives  Рік тому

Better steel and some locking tools like the screwdrivers, a salt version could be cool, and some kind of pocket hanger or Clip