• The fall of the King Tigers has come
    / discord
    / heyquadro
    Business Email: heyquadrobusiness@gmail.com
  • Ігри

КОМЕНТАРІ • 96

• @ConductorGoldy
    @ConductorGoldy 2 місяці тому +37

I hope they never do goofy weapon skins. Maybe "historical" ones, but bright colors, gold, etc...nah that just looks stupid and every other damn game does that anyway.

• @Szekeli
      @Szekeli 2 місяці тому +2

Yeah i agree with this

• @power50001562
      @power50001562 2 місяці тому +2

They have gold skins in the Chinese version and playable in the zombie mode.

• @alixon5009
      @alixon5009 2 місяці тому +3

They made an April Fools post about NFT weapon camo once. They look ridiculous.

• @sthaley
      @sthaley Місяць тому +1

I want a gold kar98

• @Pandacorps
    @Pandacorps 2 місяці тому +19

people are mad that the germans and japanese arent getting anything but the germans are powerful enough, and japan just got so much new equiptment and is hard STOMPING right now. definately very good event

• @spencersecrest6001
      @spencersecrest6001 2 місяці тому

It just all depends on the player base this will only make people play allies again which is good

• @spencersecrest6001
      @spencersecrest6001 2 місяці тому +1

There not stomping because equipment but larger player base

• @Pandacorps
      @Pandacorps Місяць тому +2

@@spencersecrest6001 oh no what i meant was that because of the new equiptment it attracted a lot of players to play japan, therefore they are winning most games rn bc of it, but the rout cause of it is the new stuff.

• @foxxowoxxowillow7855
      @foxxowoxxowillow7855 Місяць тому

After playing them a bit, I think the problem is actually that Germany has too much stuff.
      They've got good weapons. MP40, VG 1-5, and of course the top-tier stuff like FG42 and STG. But it takes like, five times longer to get to compared to their Soviet counterparts. Because you have to grind through so much stuff you're just not gonna use.
      Meanwhile the PPS-42 takes barely any time to unlock and is easily one of the best SMG's in the game. And pretty much every Soviet squad is stacked with them because of that.

• @hazeentity9606
      @hazeentity9606 Місяць тому

The t 34 100 is inaccurate its a 1950s tank

• @juliecochrane3870
    @juliecochrane3870 2 місяці тому +24

Absolute W for soviets and allies here

• @maineiacman
    @maineiacman 2 місяці тому +7

Also its a shame the Whirlwind only has 240 rounds for 4 20MMs

• @slumphub
    @slumphub 2 місяці тому +6

I hate the every 2 days it's annoying if you do anything other than play this game I wish I just could grind it all out at my own pace

• @thebbqbandito2868
    @thebbqbandito2868 Місяць тому +2

A great surprise from darkflow. I was not expecting the T-34-100 would be added

• @balthasar6091
    @balthasar6091 Місяць тому +2

I really like the 30.Cal Thompson and the t34 100 as rewards. In the allied tech tree I am only at the Owen Smg and it will be a while till I am able to unlock the regular Thompson so that's cool, and the t34 100 just simply is a very cool tank and fits the victory theme.

• @Andernol
    @Andernol 2 місяці тому +4

I'd love to get the tank but I don't see being able to play enough to get more than the first 2-3 rewards. 20k in 2 days is a lot for me when I don't really have much time to play during the week.

• @Hames25
      @Hames25 2 місяці тому +1

Yeah and a 2 week event is crazy… not a fan tbh

• @sweetlemonade7687
    @sweetlemonade7687 Місяць тому

I’m new to the game where do you go to collect it or is just like a regular reward

• @TheKilroyman
    @TheKilroyman 28 днів тому

I finished the entire event and got everything that was being given away. The day the T-34/100 unlocked I got a gold vehicle order for continuous logins, and with it I bought the Battle Pass IS-2, so two powerful tanks acquired in one day, what unbelievable luck.

• @ValiduzZ
    @ValiduzZ Місяць тому +3

Heads up; The Whirlwind is absolute ASS. It's total ammo supply is next to /nothing/.

• @Red_Scare_45
    @Red_Scare_45 2 місяці тому +1

Awesome rewards! It’s cool how they have events based on historical holidays and figures.

• @hazeentity9606

The tank was a prototype in the 1950s that's not accurate

• @ryanmichael74
    @ryanmichael74 2 місяці тому +1

Historical skins would be dope like camos, toned steel, wood varnish, and wraps but I wouldn’t want anything goofy like a pink mp40 it would also be cool if worn weapons skins got added too if you reach a milestone with a weapon

• @rck60s
    @rck60s 2 місяці тому +10

They need to fix the balance before they fix anything...there should be Br1-2 then separate BR for 3 then a BR 4-5

• @Nav1gat0r71
      @Nav1gat0r71 2 місяці тому

Americans and the British are getting screwed both by Germans and the Japanese now. I think it’s better to add new maps where the Japanese fight against the soviets like Manchuria or the battle of Sakhalin in 1945. It’s really annoying now when 80% of matches for allies are against japs.

• @hazeentity9606

The historical inaccuracy kill me

• @petorian343
    @petorian343 2 місяці тому +1

The Whirlwind is BR 3. “because then you could have 20mms against like, Pumas” as if there weren’t already a bunch of 20mm cannon on planes in BR 1-3. P-38, Spitfire, IAR, BF-109 all have 20mms

• @nunchuckcanuck2827
    @nunchuckcanuck2827 2 місяці тому +1

I really liked the events that allowed me to get a sword

• @ugahdugha
    @ugahdugha 2 місяці тому

Was really hoping the mp-717(r) would be in the event. I only was able to get one the last time they were out

• @Armystopmotions123
    @Armystopmotions123 Місяць тому

I wish there was more enlisted UA-camrs like u

• @HeyQuadro
      @HeyQuadro  Місяць тому +2

nope youre stuck with me

• @wilderoavellaneda3219
    @wilderoavellaneda3219 Місяць тому

Y para los alemanes que hay de nuevo?

• @psychobeam99
    @psychobeam99 2 місяці тому +2

Still find it crazy that we are getting a tank that never saw a battlefield. Personally, I miss the 7500 points or less per day. Less matches to play for the guy who works all day. Also wish I could equip German, Japanese, and American paras with any gun I want to like the 2 soviet paras since it makes them all more flexible.

• @PaiSAMSEN
      @PaiSAMSEN Місяць тому

I mean...we got pretty much the entire Japanese tank tree, plus Ho-Ri that just straight up never existed to begin with.
      The door was opened a long time ago.

• @psychobeam99
      @psychobeam99 Місяць тому

@@PaiSAMSEN Yep

• @sampel3660
    @sampel3660 2 місяці тому

Blue-event order store when. I'd happily change my 2 thompsons for more swords or wartime mod gewehrs

• @GuszkaErvin2000
    @GuszkaErvin2000 2 місяці тому

Hi! The Thompson .30 CAL SMG is BR 2 ?

• @NOLIFENECKBEARD
      @NOLIFENECKBEARD 2 місяці тому +3

It's br 3 as of now. I have a couple from old events. 20 round mag but the high damage means you get about 2 to 3 kills in a mag

• @-your-ordinary-skunk-7925
      @-your-ordinary-skunk-7925 2 місяці тому +1

Debatably the best thompson variant for br 3

• @auzie88
    @auzie88 2 місяці тому +1

I’m breaking my enlisted event virginity here and will be breaking my battle pass enlisted virginity as well on may 16th
    As a noob I much prefer just getting a certain amount of xp. Lets me just play the game and not sweat. I hope it stays this way lol but most veterans prolly won’t want it that way

• @deadly_wither
    @deadly_wither 2 місяці тому +1

Oh daim that means I have to play alot 😅

• @TheEnlistedGuy
    @TheEnlistedGuy Місяць тому

Even more “Germany Suffers” memes😢😢

• @nickjohnson4741
    @nickjohnson4741 Місяць тому

Have Darkflow fix the game yet if so I'll download it again lol?

• @DrVikingrMD
    @DrVikingrMD Місяць тому

Quadro, you crazy! lol

• @ThomasBarth-gr1sz
    @ThomasBarth-gr1sz 2 місяці тому +2

will be skipping this one out. Already own the guns. And will never switch my P-47 with USA and IS-2 with Soviets for the event plane and vehicle.

• @Beans244
    @Beans244 2 місяці тому

Ok, this will definitely get me back into Enlisted. Quick question, though: Is the Soviet Tanker Squad that the T-34-100 will be attached to also the same squad that uses the IS-2?

• @itskyansaro
      @itskyansaro 2 місяці тому

I don't thik we will know until we unlock it.

• @juliecochrane3870
      @juliecochrane3870 2 місяці тому +3

The T-34-100 is available for the 99th tank brigade, they're level 2 tankers

• @Morgrandir
      @Morgrandir 2 місяці тому

Basically you can have both is 2 and t34

• @Beans244
      @Beans244 2 місяці тому

@Morgrandir , if that's the case, T-34-85 is moot for high-level players when/if they got for the 100

• @Craig_gggg
    @Craig_gggg 2 місяці тому

im pretty sure i dont have those since...

• @Bull-sye
    @Bull-sye 2 місяці тому +3

Me a German main: 🫠

• @power50001562
      @power50001562 2 місяці тому +1

Overwhelmingly happy with your faction's recent winrate?

• @Bull-sye
      @Bull-sye 2 місяці тому

The whole time I was playing Enlisted i’ve been grinding germans and only germans. I am br 1 everything else. I played a round of allies today, it sucked. I was back to bolt actions and terrible vehicles and squads. Think I’ll just stick with germans.

• @spencersecrest6001

​@@power50001562it's the playerbase I stomped for days and wouldn't lose as germany now for days I can't win everybody got bored of Japan's new weapons because of 2 maps lol so now people are playing as allies again

• @spencersecrest6001

​@@power50001562it's the playerbase I stomped for days and wouldn't lose as germany now for days I can't win everybody got bored of Japan's new weapons because of 2 maps lol so now people are playing as allies again

• @xanniieeyy
    @xanniieeyy 2 місяці тому

time to spam Sherma on pacific event lets go 🔥🔥🔥

• @theabsurd9416
    @theabsurd9416 Місяць тому

2:00, we don’t need more micro-transactions, another 200 gold just for a single weapon customization or something…

• @andc924
    @andc924 Місяць тому

So... do we get a King Tiger with a 105mm. How about a Sherman with a 90mm it was also proposed.

• @thesoul2871
    @thesoul2871 Місяць тому

Does the t-34 100 even real tank?

• @curtisasmus8526
    @curtisasmus8526 2 місяці тому +2

They need to just remove the flamethrower or do something to prevent flamethrowers spam

• @ryanmichael74
      @ryanmichael74 2 місяці тому +2

That’s dumb they are a situational unit and there are only 2 in a squad

• @curtisasmus8526
      @curtisasmus8526 2 місяці тому

@@ryanmichael74 since two in squad but I’ve come across multiple player with two different squad just spamming their

• @Hames25
      @Hames25 2 місяці тому

No they don’t lmao

• @curtisasmus8526
      @curtisasmus8526 Місяць тому

@@Hames25 you haven’t come across player that do that I’ve have kill a squad by sneaking up on them and kill both their guy with flamethrower and look at his name in kill feed and he came back with another squad with more flamethrower so yeah their player that do that and that shouldn’t be aloud

• @Hames25
      @Hames25 Місяць тому

@@curtisasmus8526 considering I’m at tier 3/4 with all my weapons and I have the “in the mood” 76mm tier 5 Sherman… it’s safe to say I’ve ran into a few flamewarfers or whatever the Germans call em, Japan players don’t use them much I’ve noticed but I play mainly us, Soviets sometimes Germany I’ve see my fair share of flame throwers and part of the charm of the game is the constant either killing of the enemy or constant death, it’s just how the game goes, if you don’t like it then go to cod im sick and tired of people who throw their 2 cents in a game they’re not even good at and then the loud minority causes a game company to make significant changes because they would rather virtue final than stick to their guns. The flame thrower has been nerfed before focus on bigger problems in the game, not a base mechanic that was alive in world war 2

• @littlejoe2615
    @littlejoe2615 2 місяці тому

Still praying for the super pershing, but this is nice

• @shanethompson3180
      @shanethompson3180 2 місяці тому

If they do add the super pershing it will more than likely be a premium squad. I hope it isn't, but that's the probable outcome considering we already have the regular pershing.

• @hazeentity9606

The t34 100 was made in 1954 if they add the super purshing which only 1 made it to Europe and the war ended before it could do anything it would be total bs

• @Nav1gat0r71

Weird decision about whirlwind. It would be more obvious to give the spitfire 9 - the most produced version of this plane which is still not added.

• @Pandacorps
      @Pandacorps 2 місяці тому +3

i feel like a reason why they havent added it yet is because they might be planning to introduce the British as a new faction, in which case it would make sence for them to have the spitfires etc instead of the americans, and it wouldnt really make sence to add the spitfire to the US faction and move it later to the British faction, just a theory tho

• @Nav1gat0r71

@@Pandacorps maybe… But it won’t happen soon anyways. To me it’s better to add the Chinese as the new civ. Surething, it’s gonna be a tree of clones of German, Soviet, American and British weapons, but at least japs won’t play only against muricans. Plus japs will be able to play city fight maps (battle of Changde or the siege of Guangzhou)

• @jimmylights878
    @jimmylights878 Місяць тому

Hopefully people start playing BR5 Soviets. They need to open up more maps for BR5 Soviets too.

• @bbcmotd
      @bbcmotd Місяць тому

They need to remove Stalingrad from high BR.
      The battle ended in 1943.

• @theabsurd9416
    @theabsurd9416 Місяць тому

It’s just going to be another Firefly, just for the USSR instead. Weak armor, good gun.

• @JOANCLADE
    @JOANCLADE 2 місяці тому

Play the Na-To

• @sengmoua5053
    @sengmoua5053 2 місяці тому

Skins for guns don't exist in WW2. You get what you get in the army.

• @maineiacman
    @maineiacman 2 місяці тому

Event vehicles should be in it own squad.

• @Szekeli
      @Szekeli 2 місяці тому

Nah why? You wouldnt have the perks your squad have

• @maineiacman
      @maineiacman 2 місяці тому

Because most of my squads already have vehicles I want to use. The T34-100 I am going to have to sacrifice my T50 if I want to play it. New players that were not here pre merge need all the extra squads they can get.

• @Szekeli
      @Szekeli 2 місяці тому

@@maineiacman you can change vehicles in squads. Whats the problem?

• @maineiacman
      @maineiacman 2 місяці тому +1

@@Szekeli you cant reselect the T50 in that squad so you can't run T28E and T50 at BR 2 at the same time anymore. They really need to make it so all vehicle squads can run all vehicles.

• @Szekeli
      @Szekeli 2 місяці тому

@@maineiacman oh yeah i get it but you can get more tank squads by research

• @duke7052
    @duke7052 2 місяці тому

The 20,000 in 2 days is BS! It doesn't work for a person who works during the week. I work 60hrs and only get time to play on the weekend so there's no way I could ever finish these challenges
    Edit: it would be better if you just have to grind the total amount of points because I can get 20,000 in a couple of hours

• @H3enrIX
    @H3enrIX Місяць тому

I hate this 20k events. So much grind and to much risk to lose all the progress. For example, you did 18k exp and u dont have time to end this stage so you lose 2 days and u dont get anything from spending 4-5 hours from your life. This event should have max 16k exp in 2 days, 20k is to much in my opinion.

• @chrisloveshistory
    @chrisloveshistory Місяць тому

June 4th the event end
    June 5th quadros birth day
    June 6th d-day

• @debayanghatak1521
    @debayanghatak1521 2 місяці тому

Nice rewards. I just wish we could have gotten the T-44-100 instead. The T-34-100 will most likely be an over-glorified glass canon at the end of the day. However, it's free. So can't really complain.

• @hazeentity9606
      @hazeentity9606 Місяць тому +1

Only 2 t 44 100 were made and never saw combat and t34 100 was made in 1950 they should not be adding that shit

• @debayanghatak1521
      @debayanghatak1521 Місяць тому

Yeah. All of this is fantasy stuff at the end of the day. The difference is only of degree and not of kind.

• @marquestreasures
    @marquestreasures 2 місяці тому +2

Ugh more experimental and prototype vehicles adding to the shitty sandbox platform enlisted has become.

• @MFfrogger
    @MFfrogger 2 місяці тому +1

20k is totally fine i mean look at war thunder... and yeah u may earn less in an match in enlisted than in wt but when u really fight and be actife u can easily earn up to 3 to 5k per match