Visiting Bolton Abbey on a Triumph Bonneville T120

Поділитися
Вставка
  • Опубліковано 10 чер 2021
  • Taking the Triumph Bonneville T120 to visit Bolton Abbey.
    The Abbey ruins have been a favourite place of mine for years, but I've never been on a motorcycle before, going on the Triumph also gave me a great excuse to visit Route 59 Cafe which I've heard so much about. Being a weekday it wasn't jam packed with bikers, but I prefer a less crowded life anyway so that suited me just fine.
    Again the English countryside, calm weather and a modern classic motorcycle proved to be the perfect mix.
    For more info on my bike and the channel, hop on over to:
    www.classic-rides.co.uk/
    If you enjoyed this video, you might be interested to know that I have a Patreon page. For less than the price of a pint, you can have access to a lot more content including behind the scenes photos and videos, updates on upcoming trips and even lessons on photography.
    You can check it out here: / classicrides
    * Custom parts on my T120 from: www.motone.co.uk/
    * All the music in my videos are from the amazing audio library at www.epidemicsound.com/referra...
    * If you’re interested in any of the gear I use in my videos, you’ll find Amazon affiliate links below for much of it. It doesn’t add anything to the cost and if you make a purchase, I receive a small commission from Amazon which will help me make more videos in the future.
    *Camera Equipment:
    Go Pro Hero 7 Black: amzn.to/3gXsusT
    Fuji X100F: amzn.to/3gXr6GL
    DJI Mavic Air Drone: amzn.to/3gYfwLz
    Go Pro Bendy Mount: amzn.to/3h6dZC5
    Go Pro Clamp Mount: amzn.to/3jgkbtP
    Go Pro 3 Way Extendable Arm: amzn.to/3ygkwAZ
    Double Clamp: amzn.to/3jAYcxV
    64GB Micro SD cards: amzn.to/2U3A1xx
    SP Connect Phone Mount: amzn.to/3h7Vz3L
    Tenba BYOB Camera Bag Pannier Insert: amzn.to/3hbwjuT
    ‪@OfficialTriumph‬ Bonneville T120
    #TriumphBonnevilleT120 #ModernClassic #Motorcycle
  • Авто та транспорт

КОМЕНТАРІ • 169

• @frankmarkovcijr5459
    @frankmarkovcijr5459 2 місяці тому +1

The more I see of the new Triumphs makes me more appreciative of the real Triumphs and BSA's and BMW's in my collection.l love my URAL side car outfit and my Sportster as well as my Triumph. l have had my Sportster for 25 years and I have had my Triumph Tr-6 with a hard tail and magneto for 40 years. I truly enjoy my Triumph TR25W Enduro. I tow it to the dirt bike park on my 3 rail bike trailer behind the URAL side car outfit. Iget a lot of looks going down the road 🛣️.

• @ciomio3703
    @ciomio3703 2 роки тому +1

so to say, that video made for my soul.

• @originalideas8097
    @originalideas8097 3 роки тому +3

I can’t help but imagine the hard work that goes behind making your videos. Shall be great if you share the equipment you use or a “behind the scenes” tutorial. Your videos are a huge inspiration 👏🏽

• @ClassicRides
      @ClassicRides  3 роки тому +1

Thanks Dinesh, there’s a gear run down with Amazon links in the description if you’d like to check out anything I use to make my videos 😊

•  3 роки тому +4

Mate, you have impeccable taste. That is a gorgeous looking motorcycle.

• @ClassicRides
      @ClassicRides  3 роки тому

Thanks Ivan, it’s an easy bike to look at for sure.

• @FREE_PUREBLOOD333
    @FREE_PUREBLOOD333 2 роки тому +1

Love watching these awesome videos on this channel. Hope Triumph offer you a sponsorship or advertising consultant job. Absolutely makes anyone watching want that classic ride with a modern Triumph . Love the tank rack you've fitted with the suction pads. Two of my old Triumphs had those as part of the tank. Thunderbird 650 TR6 and a Daytona 500 T100ss. Those covers on the imitation Amal carbs have the design from the old after market points covers we all used to fit with those fins on.

• @YangCalgary
    @YangCalgary Рік тому

Thanks for sharing these beautiful places in your country. Very tasteful mods to the Bonneville; looks great.

• @neiltoplis8300
    @neiltoplis8300 3 роки тому +2

Very nice filming, we can’t believe how much effort you put into getting all the different shots, and what a nice job you have done on the Triumph, keep it up , very enjoyable .

• @ClassicRides

Thanks Neil, it’s a little work but worth it to get such nice comments as yours.

• @firatkarabasak7186
    @firatkarabasak7186 2 роки тому

sweet soft and inspiring video. thank you for myself

• @edwardtodd2833
    @edwardtodd2833 2 роки тому

Love the footage of your T120, to start the journey.

• @nicktanner4860
    @nicktanner4860 Рік тому

Beautiful scenery and bike

• @thebingleywheeler
    @thebingleywheeler 2 роки тому

Great to see you in my local stomping ground and my local biker cafe (Route 59).....great videos these 👍

• @ClassicRides
      @ClassicRides  2 роки тому +1

Glad you like the videos, I’ll have to get myself up to one of the Route 59 bike nights next year!

• @thebingleywheeler
      @thebingleywheeler 2 роки тому +1

@@ClassicRides see you there! 👍

• @luisribeiro4267
    @luisribeiro4267 3 роки тому +3

Sets me up with in the right mood for the upcoming weekend!
    Ride safe, take care, have fun, and always enjoy LIFE in no hurry...,
    Cheers and best regards from Portugal 🙌🏼⛩✌🏼🇵🇹

• @ClassicRides
      @ClassicRides  3 роки тому +2

Hey Luis, glad to have put you in a good frame of mind for the weekend. Happy riding dude!

• @juanx7211
    @juanx7211 Рік тому

Toujours de très beaux endroits, de très belles images et, évidemment, une très belle moto….. bravo , un plaisir…!!!! Juan.. Who also drive a T120….. black gold line… ❤️❤️❤️

• @ClassicRides
      @ClassicRides  Рік тому

Thank you Juan, the Goldline T120 are special bikes, you’re very lucky to have one.

• @roberthunter5119
    @roberthunter5119 3 роки тому +2

This is one of the most appealing Bonnies I've seen in quite some time. Very nice job, sir.

• @ClassicRides

Thanks Robert, she's a photogenic beast for sure.

• @Kojak-zh7qo
    @Kojak-zh7qo Рік тому

Brilliant video again mate thanks, really like the music at the end 👍

• @Zenyoks1977
    @Zenyoks1977 Рік тому

Real England. Great history, great country👍

• @rhugh02
    @rhugh02 2 роки тому

Great job on your bike... A real beauty.

• @ClassicRides
      @ClassicRides  2 роки тому

Thanks, it’s s work in progress!

• @jackchristodoulou197
    @jackchristodoulou197 2 роки тому

I currently own my 2nd Bonnieville T120, stupidly sold the first one and regretted it after 6 months, I have owned over 20 bikes but the T120 is definitely the best, I love the gearing on it and so smooth. I have a 2018 the fusion green and cream colour and nearly ever time I park it some guy will come and admire it and talk to me about the bike, to be honest it sometimes gets annoying, but this Bonnieville is a keeper

• @ClassicRides

I’m glad you’re sticking with the T120 Jack, it’s truly a great bike, the green & cream is a stunning colour choice too!

• @Antonio-cm6lh
    @Antonio-cm6lh 3 роки тому +1

Relaxing, as always. And your bonneville...😍

• @ClassicRides

Thanks, glad you liked the video, and my Bonnie 😊

• @zepelin-on-road
    @zepelin-on-road 3 роки тому

Respect for the owner of this Bonnie always clean and bright📸 ! Not easy in your country when i see the sky in your movie ...✌

• @ClassicRides

Thanks 😊. I just give it a good quality wax and polish every 4-5 rides, keeps it in relatively good nick.

• @mikecook1240
    @mikecook1240 Рік тому

Perfect day

• @pierreginhoux8681
    @pierreginhoux8681 3 роки тому +2

Espetacular !
    Magnifico...adorei seu vídeo...a moto, tudo perfeito.

• @MrDiegoMieres
    @MrDiegoMieres 3 роки тому

AMAZING! Congratulations. Very very nice video! Cheers.

• @ClassicRides

Hey Diego, thanks and I’m happy you liked the video. 😊

• @SBKPete
    @SBKPete 3 роки тому

Another classy video 👏🏻 They’re just getting better and better 😉

• @jonathanrath2627
    @jonathanrath2627 3 роки тому

Sublime. Beautiful work and gorgeous bike mate.

• @ClassicRides

Thanks Jonathan, glad you like the video & my bike :)

• @henryhartley9993
    @henryhartley9993 3 роки тому

Great video, I used to take my kids to Bolton Abbey in the summer and they would spend hours playing in the river, beautiful spot, always called in at the chippy at Kelbrook on our way home to Burnley....

• @ClassicRides

It’s a fantastic place, I’ll never get tired of visiting.

• @Harikrshna55
    @Harikrshna55 3 роки тому

Peaceful Bike Ride brother. Appreciate all your videos

• @ClassicRides

Thanks dude, I appreciate you watching them 😊

• @JT-gd7he
    @JT-gd7he 3 роки тому

I've mention this to you before on Instagram, but I'll say it again. Your Bonneville is one of the most beautiful I've ever seen. The Abbey ruins make me wish I lived in England.

• @ClassicRides

Thank you 🙏 it’s very kind every time you say it. Bolton Abbey is beautiful, but there’s loads of rubbish places here too 😁

• @gsalinas400
    @gsalinas400 2 роки тому

You should make a video of all the accessories you used on your bike. It looks fantastic

• @ClassicRides

Thanks, yes I’ve been thinking I might do just that!

• @klauderm
    @klauderm 3 роки тому

I am really enjoying your videos, I just purchased a 2020 Triumph T120 Bonneville Silver Ice. The variation of music, scenes and view points are inspiring as well as your bike modifications, thanks!

• @ClassicRides

Hey Mark, glad you liked the video. There’s nothing better than a new bike. Hope you get there out there this weekend and roll some tarmac under it!

• @mikeessary4925
      @mikeessary4925 3 роки тому

Hey Mark, What modifications have you done so far if any? I'm wondering what seat to put on mine.. Any suggestions?

• @andrewcole7285
    @andrewcole7285 3 роки тому

Bravo 👏 superb video love it.

• @ClassicRides

Thanks Andrew, so glad you liked it.

• @tmar0075
    @tmar0075 3 роки тому

The music quite fits the bueatiful scenery!!..ride safe 😀

• @ClassicRides

Thank you, yes there’s no need to rush through our beautiful countryside, if you go slow you get to see more of it 😊

• @rowdyrodb
    @rowdyrodb 3 роки тому

Loved my visit to the Abbey....

• @ClassicRides

It’s a really special place isn’t it.

• @andreabarcherini6655
    @andreabarcherini6655 2 роки тому

Bellissimo video!!

• @kevinbeilby1495
    @kevinbeilby1495 3 роки тому

Hi man. Beautiful bike, the absolute BEST countryside. I’m from Ilkley, we used to go to Bolton Abbey regularly with our dog. Gods own I said. I now live in NZ the kiwis call this Gods own too. Even though this country is stunningly beautiful, it doesn’t run through my veins like the Yorkshire Dales. Love it . Cheers.

• @ClassicRides

Hi Kevin, glad you enjoyed the video. The Yorkshire Dales are hard to beat, but anywhere in NZ must give it a good run for the money though!

• @fepofalco8238
    @fepofalco8238 Рік тому

Excelente videos,!

• @jameslynch5716
    @jameslynch5716 2 роки тому

GREAT VID.

• @GoodBoy_
    @GoodBoy_ 2 роки тому

Matt, awesom places. ;)

• @jrferreira3
    @jrferreira3 3 роки тому +2

Também tenho uma. Ótima moto. A sua está bem equipada. Muito linda. Parabéns! ZéRo Kralento Nova Iguaçu RJ Brasil

• @T120
    @T120 3 роки тому

What an awesome video. I have so much want for that bike. All the tasteful mods, that pannier bag that doubles as a shoulder bag, the extra spotlight on the frame. Beautiful. Count yourself very lucky sir. 👍

• @ClassicRides

Thanks Stephen, I really do feel lucky to own such a nice bike, I honestly never feel envious of other people’s bikes as mine is the best one for me, wouldn’t change it for anything.

• @T120
      @T120 3 роки тому

@@ClassicRides , and rightly so!! I am envious. Plus, your film making style is perfect for the bike. Subscribed!
      I'm currently looking into getting one of the Bonnie variants. Now I want a T120! 😰

• @ClassicRides

They’re all good, you won’t be disappointed whichever one you go for.

• @francisvanderhoeven9959
    @francisvanderhoeven9959 3 роки тому

The video is beautifully shot and edited, and the bike is gorgeous. My idea of a splendid day out!

• @ClassicRides

Thanks Francis, it was a lovely day out! Glad you enjoyed the video.

• @francisvanderhoeven9959
      @francisvanderhoeven9959 3 роки тому

Very much so, and I've just started poking around your other videos. Do I understand that you've come recently into motorcycling? You seem to have jumped in feet first! (I also just passed my license, and I'm a fair bit older than you...)

• @ClassicRides

@@francisvanderhoeven9959 yes I only got my licence less than a year ago, it's something I've always wanted to do so I thought if I'm going to be a cliché I better do it properly and buy a bike for my 40th. Congrats on passing your test, I hope you're enjoying riding as much I am!

• @jonsherry6289
    @jonsherry6289 3 роки тому

Beautiful.

• @erwinballings9155
    @erwinballings9155 3 роки тому

Nice video, Thanks.

• @atsukisettangeli9824
    @atsukisettangeli9824 3 роки тому

Wow, How beautiful! Classic motorcycle is the best. And my favorite beautiful scenes are chrome reflection, especially.
    Btw, I've a "Ducati Sport Classic 1000(Vintage Yellow)". I'm so classic fan. Also, I wanna next a motorbike. Perhaps, It is Triumph Bonneville T120 or Ducati GT 1000.
    Always beautiful! Thanks from Japan.

• @ClassicRides

Thanks, glad you liked the video. I’d love a Ducati GT too, such a pretty bike!

• @julianriccardi209
    @julianriccardi209 3 роки тому

My congratulations for excellence, again a pleasure to see you, use a traslator I do not speak the language well

• @ClassicRides

Thanks Julian, I’ll try to put subtitles in for videos where I speak.

• @gilesfarmer5953
    @gilesfarmer5953 2 роки тому

Thank you for a beautiful film. It brought back many memories of my youth cycling through Wharfdale. In fact I felt a bit emotional (someone cutting onions nearby?).
    I'm originally from Harrogate, but now living down south in Western Australia (you can't get much more south-er).
    I had planned to come home last year to show my new Mrs the old country, but some shitty disease put a stop to that. I'm longing for travel restrictions to ease, then I'll be back.
    Again, beautiful film, lovely scenery and great bike.
    Finally, can you do a trip including Swaledale and Wensleydale. That would be perfect.
    Cheers from Darlington, Western Australia.

• @ClassicRides

Glad to have brought a little slice of home over the water to you. I am planning on doing more of Yorkshire, we’ve just had the wettest summer I can remember so my filming plans have gone in the bin, but time, work & weather allowing, I’ll send some Wensleydale your way soon 😊

• @pontypete7357
    @pontypete7357 2 роки тому

have you been up through Patley Bridge! Lofthouse , Reservoir Howsteen Gorge, Ramsgill, over the tops to leighton Reservoir back to Masham! lovely rides! I spend all my time up there on my Triumph Speedmaster! I recognise all your Roads here! I dont usually do joint rides but if you fancy a ride sometime drop me a line!!!
    have. Great day, Ponty pete!

• @ClassicRides

Hi Ponty Pete, no I haven’t been that far north in Yorkshire on the bike yet, hopefully soon though!

• @FredWilbury
    @FredWilbury 3 роки тому

Nice 👌😎 Fred

• @mutley5272
    @mutley5272 3 роки тому

Just love it, looks great with all the orange bits removed and I love the new location of the rear indicators, I think you’ve got it spot on now. Looks like you went for the motone shock mounts on the triumph grab rail mount? Did the bolt holes match up?

• @ClassicRides
      @ClassicRides  3 роки тому +2

You’ve got it spot on, yes the holes are M8 so all I needed was a stainless steel washer to fit over the larger hole in the mount and everything now fits perfectly. I use panniers a lot so mounting on the shocks doesn’t work for me. Just happens I really like where they are now.

• @stanleylawson9015
    @stanleylawson9015 3 роки тому

Just keeps getting better

• @ClassicRides

I’m trying to make them that way, glad you liked it Stanley.

• @stanleylawson9015
      @stanleylawson9015 3 роки тому

@@ClassicRides what's the serving intervals like and quality of bike

• @ClassicRides

There’s different levels of service needed depending on the distance/times it’s travelled. Easy to find on the internet though. Personally, I’ll be servicing mine every year.
      The quality of the bike is top notch, everything is well made and will last if looked after.

• @stanleylawson9015
      @stanleylawson9015 3 роки тому +1

@@ClassicRides love the detail you are putting into the bike, looking forward to more

• @jonathanhorsman7487
    @jonathanhorsman7487 2 роки тому

I recently discovered your channel and I am really enjoying your great videos and top notch bike (I am a T100 owner). I am curious about the routes you are taking in some of your videos. My family originated from Yorkshire so wondering if you videos were showing some ancestral countryside. Perhaps a google maps link in the description of future videos? Either way keep up the great work!

• @ClassicRides

Thanks Jonathan, glad you’re enjoying the videos. It’s a little hard to do a google maps route as beyond the destination, eg for this video it was Bolton Abby, I’m not always 100% sure which roads I’ve been on to get there or that I’ve meandered around on to find nice shooting spots. It might be that I install a kind of tracking device on the bike that will plot my routes out, but I haven’t got that just yet.

• @jrferreira3
    @jrferreira3 3 роки тому

Curti seu passeio. Aqui no Brasil, temos lugares bem antigos, nem tanto quanto aí. Paisagens e caminhos bem parecidos, com o céu, porém, com menos nuvens, quase sempre. As vezes pego minha bonneville e vou ao encontro de lugares mais calmos, para apreciar melhor o silêncio, a brisa e a paz que tudo isso me traz. Um forte abraço! ZéRo Kralento Nova Iguaçu RJ Brasil 👍

• @ClassicRides

Glad you’re enjoying the videos. It’s always nice to ride a bike somewhere quite and calm. Enjoy your rides!

• @jrferreira3
      @jrferreira3 3 роки тому +1

@@ClassicRides sim é sempre bom rodar com paz e tranquilidade. Seu idioma é difícil pra mim, mas pedi pro meu filho a tradução. Obrigado pelo retorno.👍

• @gsalinas400
    @gsalinas400 3 роки тому +1

I love your bike! It is absolutely beautiful.do you mind sharing the details on the bike. What modifications have you done to it.

• @ClassicRides

Thanks. I’ve changed a fair few things on the bike, the majority of which come from Motone Customs.

• @jamesmclean6100
    @jamesmclean6100 3 роки тому

Great music.

• @markmacpherson3999
    @markmacpherson3999 3 роки тому

Awesome T . Where did you get the the gor the crash bars????

• @ClassicRides

Thanks Mark. The bars are just off eBay, not Triumph ones as they’re way too expensive for what they are.

• @EpicTyme
    @EpicTyme 2 роки тому

Love your videos bud, I have a T120 looks just like your bike, 2020 silver. Was thinking about putting a Flyscreen on the bike, do they make much difference?

• @ClassicRides

Thanks dude. For me and the screen I have it definitely smooths the flow of air a bit. But really it depends on your height whether you’d get better or worse airflow.

• @johnmartin7158
    @johnmartin7158 3 роки тому +1

Hi Mr Channel guy ! Awesome awesome video. I have an 2019 T120 Triumph Bonneville. I enjoy riding to the small towns of beautiful NZ. I believe the 2021 T120 is very very good. Also I have an XMax 2018 Yamaha scooter.
    Have you been to NZ ?
    Regards. Auckland NZ

• @ClassicRides

Glad you enjoyed the video John. I’ve haven’t been to NZ, it’s on my lust though! You some beautiful roads there for sure.

• @cleberfranca7416
    @cleberfranca7416 3 роки тому

Parabéns!!!!

• @markschultze3685
    @markschultze3685 2 роки тому

Hi, are these the original Triumph Pannier Mounting Rails? By the way, wonderful shots of the landscape. fabulous ride!

• @ClassicRides

Hi Mark, the rails are from Motone Customs. I can’t speak to the Triumph versions but these Motone ones are top notch 👌

• @markschultze3685
      @markschultze3685 2 роки тому +1

@@ClassicRides Thanks!!!

• @manzoormkhan77
    @manzoormkhan77 2 роки тому

Hi, beautiful video as usual! I am wondering which year's T120 is that? I was looking at the 2021 models and they do not have this white color.
    Apologies if i sound naive; I am new to bikes and am thinking of getting a Bonneville for myself but can't seem to find this white color

• @ClassicRides

Hi Manzoor, it’s a colour called Aluminium Silver from the 2018 range of of bikes. It’s actually not white but a very light silver, though it does look white in some of the shots 😊

• @markb3180
    @markb3180 3 роки тому

Really enjoyed the video thank, interested in your new seat and jacket what are they where did you get them from!

• @ClassicRides
      @ClassicRides  3 роки тому +3

Hi Mark, glad you enjoyed the video. The jacket is an old one of mine, it’s a Barbour Bezique. Not strictly a motorcycle jacket, but it’s a good waxed cotton canvas, no different really to the Barbour Motorcycle range.
      The seat I had made by Hurley Custom Seats. It’s absolutely top notch 👌, real leather, medical gel insert and memory foam, couldn’t ask for a better seat.

• @markb3180
      @markb3180 3 роки тому +1

@@ClassicRides Thanks for the information I think your new seat looks brilliant!

• @ClassicRides

It's well worth the money In my opinion.

• @markb3180
      @markb3180 3 роки тому

@@ClassicRides I’ve sent them a e-mail, however they are fully booked currently, I may have to go on a waiting list!

• @damianmagson8338
    @damianmagson8338 2 роки тому

Hey great video in gods country! What make is your pannier ?

• @ClassicRides

Thanks Damien, they’re by Cotswold Hipster, there should be a link in the description so you can check them out.

• @damianmagson8338
      @damianmagson8338 2 роки тому +1

@@ClassicRides thanks ! Where did you get your rear fender and how did you mount your rear indicators on the grab rail? I’m looking to do the same as I want to add a high grab rail but not mount the indicators on the shock as I carry a pillion. Thanks

• @ClassicRides

Hi Damien, the indicators are actually on a little bracket that screws into the hole where the top part of the grab rail attaches to the lower rail, so you wouldn't be able to do exactly the same if you want to have the top grab rail part. I believe Motone Customs are developing a new bracket that will mount the indicators in roughly the same place, but using a different attachment point, so that would allow you to get the effect you want.

• @gerardfiant2733
    @gerardfiant2733 3 роки тому

Une vidéo Magnifique : je trouve qu'on ne voit pas beaucoup Cette belle Triumph 1200 dommage ...

• @gsalinas400
    @gsalinas400 3 роки тому

How do you keep the pipes chrome look so good? Are they double walled? I polish mine and they look amazing until my next ride. They start looking dull pretty quick. The video are great but the white is over exposed a bit, just an fyi.

• @ClassicRides

Thanks, yes I believe the pipes are doubled walled. I honestly don’t polish it that often, maybe every 5 rides or more. But I do use ProPrep on all the metal surfaces to keep them in good nick

• @gsalinas400
    @gsalinas400 2 роки тому +1

Did you go with the hepco and becker engine guard?

• @ClassicRides

No actually I just bought some cheap Chinese made dresser bars. They fit perfectly and haven’t rusted though so I’m happy with them for now. The H&B bars are just a little too expensive for what they are I think.

• @poutch1963
    @poutch1963 2 роки тому

Hello, very nice video the T120 is beautiful its equipment just as it should be. Mine arrives in 1 week and I can't find panniers like yours on France can you help me? Also the saddle seems to be personalized to measure it is superb can you tell me more? Good continuation and good roads ✌❤ Phil

• @ClassicRides

Hi Phil, glad you liked the video. The particular panniers in this video are from a company called ‘Cotswold Hipster’, the bag is called the ‘Berkeley’. I also sell a similar, but smaller pannier on my website 😊.
      The seat is indeed a custom one, it was made by Hurley Custom Seats in Scotland. The craftsmanship is excellent so I can’t recommend him enough!

• @poutch1963
      @poutch1963 2 роки тому

@@ClassicRides super merci beaucoup , je suis allé sur votre site il est top merci je vais vous suivre mais acheté en Angleterre risque de me couter trop en frais de douane c'est bien dommage je vais attendre et chercher pour les sacoches et voir avec un sellier local selon votre réalisation j'ai pu voir la liste de l'equipement apporté à votre T120 ca m'aidera beaucoup pour équiper la mienne , a bientot bonnes routes Phil ❤✌

• @ClassicRides

@@poutch1963 No problems Phil, yes customs charges are very expensive at the moment, hopefully it'll all get sorted out soon!

• @martincolin6445
    @martincolin6445 2 роки тому

Looks fabulous!...do you ever get pulled up with that black and silver plate ?

• @ClassicRides

Not yet, I’m sure it’s coming though 😁

• @martincolin6445
      @martincolin6445 2 роки тому +1

@@ClassicRides got one made up for my t120 black love the look but not risked it yet...maybe I'll give it a go...it looks sooo much better like yours !

• @ClassicRides

@@martincolin6445 I think as long as you don’t give them a proper reason to pull you over you’ll be fine. But I wouldn’t put it on for the first few weeks of April. Most police forces actively go after bike’s with dodgy plates at the start of riding season so I don’t risk it then.

• @martincolin6445
      @martincolin6445 2 роки тому +1

@@ClassicRides thankyou for the tip...can I send you a pic? Are you on WhatsApp ?

• @ClassicRides

@@martincolin6445 I’m not I’m afraid dude, I’m on Instagram or Facebook though, always happy to see another T120.

• @sebastiaoferreira1979
    @sebastiaoferreira1979 2 роки тому

Esta moto é meu sonho, pego uma este ano, se Deus quiser.

• @VictorVictor-hq7ui
    @VictorVictor-hq7ui 3 роки тому +1

Nice video. Do you ever get pulled by the Police for your number plate?

• @ClassicRides

Haven’t been pulled yet, sure it’s coming though 😁

• @jacekmicka5183
    @jacekmicka5183 3 роки тому +1

What a bonny bonnie! Got bored with saturn v pipes and back to basics?

• @ClassicRides

Not at all, I really liked the Saturn V's. They just don't work with my new panniers as they touch the bottom of the bags, in which I keep my camera gear so had to go back to the pea shooters. but i don't mind as I love the pea-shooters too.

• @jacekmicka5183
      @jacekmicka5183 3 роки тому

@@ClassicRides Roger that. I ordered and installed motone pipes a few weeks ago inspired by one of your videos and opinion you presented as a reply to my comment. I am well pleased, thank you. The sound they produce is growly, throaty and a lot more substantial compared to OEM.
      Your T120 is so tastfully done, especially the rear section I like featuring rear fender, tail light, indicators, rail etc. Ride safe. Cheers

• @ClassicRides

I’m so pleased you’re happy with the pipes Jacek, they really are good exhausts for a T120!

• @paulhodgins
    @paulhodgins 3 роки тому

How much did they charge you in the car park?

• @ClassicRides

You have to book in advance at the moment, so it’s £10 if you book at least the day before, £12 if you book on the day I think.

• @paulhodgins
      @paulhodgins 3 роки тому

@@ClassicRides yes a total rip off. I remember going a few years ago and turning away at that price.

• @ClassicRides

A shame you missed visiting such a beautiful place, I don’t think it’s a rip off at all. It goes towards conserving the ruins and keeping it open to the public. For £10 you could literally spend all day there exploring.

• @Juku9000
    @Juku9000 3 роки тому

I got married at the Devonshire Arms at Bolton Abbey. It’s beautiful there. Great vid, fantastic bike.

• @ClassicRides

That’s an amazing place to get married!

• @frankmarkovcijr5459
    @frankmarkovcijr5459 2 місяці тому

All street bikes should have crashbars on them. You never know.