Interview with Paul Heasman on the BAE Hawk T1/T2

Поділитися
Вставка
  • Опубліковано 26 жов 2024

КОМЕНТАРІ • 23

• @slowb4lls1
    @slowb4lls1 6 років тому +5

What a cool guy, I mean everyone’s seen long boring used to fly a lot of cool planes interviews but this guy is really cool to listen to and has had a pretty impressive run for his career. Great interview and video man thanks for posting

• @hthuemer
    @hthuemer Рік тому +2

That interview is brilliant!

• @phillipneal9289
    @phillipneal9289 6 років тому +2

Another excellent interview. Always insightful & always interesting. Keep them coming guys 😁

• @WeeRosieOurFrenchie
    @WeeRosieOurFrenchie 8 років тому +3

Another fantastic and interesting interview.

• @finchleyflyer
    @finchleyflyer 8 років тому +1

Really good again, another interesting and different perspective of an air force career.

• @maxflight777
    @maxflight777 6 років тому +1

Fascinating , thanks for posting this.

• @malltraeth100
    @malltraeth100 8 років тому +2

Very informative

• @pauldg837
    @pauldg837 7 років тому +2

Really interesting interview. Does anyone know if the RAF currently have any female fast jet pilots? And would they be allowed to fly front line combat missions?

• @Aircrewinterview
      @Aircrewinterview  7 років тому +2

Paul DG Cheers Paul. The answer is yes to both of those questions.

• @pauldg837
      @pauldg837 7 років тому

Aircrew Interview Thanks for that. I think that would make a fantastic interview from the perspective of a female fast jet pilot.

• @chaz01br
      @chaz01br 7 років тому

Yes, in 2003 I was the sea dad in the RN to a lad who's sister....last name Goldsworthy Trapp is a fighter pilot ......good lad Mouse .....went to Iraq with him

• @charliebowman785
    @charliebowman785 7 років тому +1

Anybody knows for a good documentary on Hawk T1/T2? I'm desperate for it. It is one of my favorite airplanes, please!

• @Aircrewinterview
      @Aircrewinterview  7 років тому

I think they are rare or non existent, but hopefully this interview gave you some info, Charlie.

• @charliebowman785
      @charliebowman785 7 років тому

Ho! thanks a lot

• @charliebowman785
    @charliebowman785 6 років тому

How much have to wait for a documentary of the airplane, not about stupid things that any dude had to say? Not even 1 documentary on this great bird. What a shame you Brits.