10$ in-ears: Sony MH750 vs JBL T110

Поділитися
Вставка

КОМЕНТАРІ • 264

• @yiravarga
    @yiravarga 5 років тому +104

I still love all the quick and honest reviews. You’re the only guy I trust for headphones and speakers.

• @rockrl98
    @rockrl98 3 роки тому +27

Just WOW, someone who is actually capable of making a headphone review, god bless you man, I'm sad I didn't buy a bunch of 750s when they were still available, the cable on mine broke :/

• @trei2unu
    @trei2unu 5 років тому +15

Also glad to see you tested the entry level JBLs and would be interesting to see the frequency response sample variation for multiple MH1's.

• @John_Pope
    @John_Pope 4 роки тому +23

Sony MH750 hands down best earbuds I ever had.

• @alfianekafelani940
    @alfianekafelani940 4 роки тому +36

wow i never heard review with live device test😍
    awesome content, auto subs!

• @Taqled
      @Taqled 4 роки тому +1

Welcome to the real reviews world

• @dimogoon
    @dimogoon 5 років тому +13

Just got today sony mh1c (thank you, Oluv). Very pleasant, low distortion sounding, but a bit base heavy (needs 3-5db correction). Also they are not very loud, need powerful source.

• @rogue_spirit
    @rogue_spirit 3 роки тому +5

Just got these jbl's for $12 and I immediately noticed their high treble. Couldn't test them before purchase but fortunately my Xiaomi phone has enough sound tweaking options to correct the sound (equalizer, earphones/headphones models presets). So I'm happy with the great outcome for the cheap price since these jbl's have good quality sound/spectrum reproduction nevertheless.
    Thanks so much for the amazing review, it was so fun with that listening system!

• @MarceloTezza
    @MarceloTezza 5 років тому +6

i have had 2 jbls T290 before and bought 3 of them this time because of the very good diacount, the sound is pretty consistent between all of them.

• @avg4570
      @avg4570 3 роки тому

It’s unbearable at high volumes. The treble is so harsh and almost distorted. The bass and mids are ok.

• @derSkedda
    @derSkedda 5 років тому +7

Now I'm really curious on how's your opinion on the JBL CS100I

• @vandervalkbob
    @vandervalkbob 5 років тому +1

I got those sony in ears with my xperia zx premium. The phone offers quite some tweaking options for the audio. That in combination with those buds really does not sound bad at all

• @MikkoRantalainen
    @MikkoRantalainen 4 роки тому

Have you tested Sound Intone E6? Many reviews have praised the value/cost ratio.

• @supernova1976
    @supernova1976 5 років тому +5

Wow the Sony sounds way better, I just ordered the KZ ATE based on your test results, and I have listened to both recordings here on your channel, I find the Sony to be a bit more pleasant in the highs and a little more bass . I am not a bass head but I like the Sony a little better. what do you think ? I tried to look for the comparison tool but couldn't find one for headphones, are you working on that ? . thank you for the great efforts as usual.

• @NyckolahzMarfull
    @NyckolahzMarfull 4 роки тому +2

I really love ypur reviews!

• @davidepollak3
    @davidepollak3 4 роки тому

recently I bought the 110 after comparing them in a Mediaworld store, to other in-ears costing up to 5 times. so, I'm not surprised. now I'm just curious about the MH1 though. thanks, man.

• @frozenqqq
    @frozenqqq 4 роки тому

Hi Oluv, there had 1 model name EX Mh750 wireless version , is that is basic of the Sony MH750?

• @GeordiLaForgery
    @GeordiLaForgery 3 роки тому

Good comparison thanks. Would be cool if you reviewed JVC FR-15 or the JBuds Pro Signature Earbuds they're the same price as the MH750.

• @Gadavillers-Panoir
    @Gadavillers-Panoir 3 роки тому

Would you recommend this JBL to a bass addict? The problem is that Sony headphones are not at all available where I live.

• @pablomorgon
    @pablomorgon 5 років тому

I recommend you trying the panasonic ergofit, I think they sound just as good or even better (I don't have them right now so I don't remeber the exact sound of them, but it was quite nice for 10€)

• @justme7920
    @justme7920 4 роки тому +4

What do you think about the MH755?

• @chinmayroy4637
    @chinmayroy4637 5 років тому +3

Clavinetjunkie Thanks for the Reviews. We Really Appreciate ur Honest opinion. Please do a Best best Earphones under 15$. Love ur Videos, I Buy my earphones based on ur opinion.

• @ahmadabed7695
    @ahmadabed7695 2 роки тому +5

What was the song??
    You must document that!!

• @kejow.
    @kejow. 4 роки тому +12

There's something the T110 I like better, but I can't explain what... It feels more stereo or binaural or something like that. It reminds me my old earbuds (that I don't even remember how I got it lol), it was a Panasonic probably a cheap one, and the one I'm using now is the Sony MH750 that came with the Sony Experia phone. I listened to the music with the Sony MH750 and yeah, it's exactly like that, almost no difference to listen to the T110 part, but listening with my HyperX headset I noticed the difference and I prefer the T110. Now what I really would like to know what's the difference between a T110 and T210. Everyone says T110 has better bass, while T210 is more balanced, I wonder if what I liked about the T110 was the bass? I feel more tingles I guess. Well thanks for the video! Such a experience :D

• @Fckisnotrealnatowefcunts
      @Fckisnotrealnatowefcunts Рік тому +1

Have you had the chance to listen to the t210 by now? I don't know which one to buy t110 or 210 (I just got the sony mdr ex110ap but I don't like them, too much bass no clarity). Thanks

• @lanjiojilake8442
    @lanjiojilake8442 5 років тому +16

I never seen awesome reviews like this before. Just wow! For me sony are better! Thanks for review

• @DGardn100
    @DGardn100 5 років тому

How does the MH1 compare to the Aiwa Prodigy 1?

• @jr748
    @jr748 5 років тому +1

Just listening to the JBLs now and they do sound bass boosted but the treble wasn't as harsh. Maybe differences in build batches? I did end up getting another pair of JBLs because I use the JBL tips for most other in ear buds.

• @Nexodon
      @Nexodon 2 роки тому +1

I can confirm: I bought two of these, and the first pair sounds better, with softer treble. The second pair is more fatiguing.

• @Vxch12
    @Vxch12 4 роки тому

Iam no where getting the MH-1 can you please share any buying link where i can buy the MH-1

• @nigelwinterbottom5329
    @nigelwinterbottom5329 5 років тому

Oluv,, Does your comment about MH1 jack compatibility also apply to MH750 ?
    Whereas yours sound OK; quite passable actually, my pair of MH750 sounds plain awful. Almost all the sound energy is between 1kHz and approx. 4kHz. Fine for phone calls but not much else.
    I never got on with the silly (lowercase y) cable and found the ear fit poor so won't be putting these back into service even if I can fix the sound.

• @oluvsgadgets
      @oluvsgadgets  5 років тому

the MH750 works fine on my iphone, I never had any issues

• @ahmetminaz9497
    @ahmetminaz9497 Рік тому +1

What do you think is the best headphone you can buy under $15?

• @davidepollak3
    @davidepollak3 4 роки тому +2

I do believe this is the best audio (and more) channel on UA-cam. congratulations. but said that, I'm italian and sometimes I need the subtitles, so let me ask you why the hell they are automatically generated into Dutch language? 😆😆

• @nielsblankenstijn6854
    @nielsblankenstijn6854 5 років тому +1

7:24 I wanted to recommend the jbl e25bt, but I've had the t110 and the e25bt and they have about the same tuning, so it would be pointless. For low-level listening they sound quite decent though

• @kostiskimis
    @kostiskimis 5 років тому

i totally agree with you about sony earphones MH750.i have them about 3 years and i recommend them for mobile usage.they still pairing good with fiio dap player.

• @RobertNES816
    @RobertNES816 2 роки тому +2

The JBL E15's were my favorite earbuds for a long time. But sadly they're no longer made. I do agree with you the T110 earbuds don't sound that good. They also respond poorly to EQ adjustments.

• @colefellner5718
    @colefellner5718 5 років тому

Really enjoy videos like this

• @ziashuvo7669
    @ziashuvo7669 4 роки тому

Can you make a review on Panasonic Drops 360° Luxe?

• @el_taiito5492
    @el_taiito5492 5 років тому +3

We want a test with MH1 and MH1-C ! :) thanks for all you work

• @oluvsgadgets

they are more or less the same soundwise

• @el_taiito5492
      @el_taiito5492 5 років тому

@@oluvsgadgets "more or less" that's what I wanna hear haha

• @oluvsgadgets
      @oluvsgadgets  5 років тому +1

@@el_taiito5492 get both and compare. there is so much sample variation that 1 MH1c can sound closer to a MH1 than 2 MH1 to each other.

• @kelumwihshwa5894
    @kelumwihshwa5894 4 роки тому

Please tell me which is best Sony mdrxb50ap, Sony mdrxb55ap, jbl t280a and JBL t290.. which is the best... dear...

• @user-dt9zq6fr3z
    @user-dt9zq6fr3z 5 років тому

Great review !

• @cartmanbra4514
    @cartmanbra4514 2 роки тому

where do i get the real one, and not a fake replica ?
    i could really use your help.. i bought so many headphones.. its crazy.
    so i am picky.. i started looking at reviews from brands like sony and jbl.. lastly found your channel...
    and im really curious about the sony mh1 (c) if thats for android and the mh750 , but i want the real thing

• @Innocence44
    @Innocence44 3 роки тому +2

the MH1 are soooo smooth. perfect

• @jocketf3083
    @jocketf3083 2 роки тому +1

Thanks for the review! I bought Sony MH750 because if this video. I actually really appreciate the simpler packaging for environmental reasons.

• @Daniel-dj7fh
    @Daniel-dj7fh 2 роки тому

The Mh1's cost 6€ on Amazon?

• @kanishkapeirisKTP
    @kanishkapeirisKTP 3 роки тому

Does MH1 works with Galaxy Note 9?

• @Holio606
    @Holio606 2 роки тому +3

Thank you very much for this video. I bought a Sony MH1c and they are great! It would be great if you recorded more videos like this.

• @invisibleliman
    @invisibleliman 3 роки тому

Which music is in video?

• @sunuhalebron664
    @sunuhalebron664 5 років тому

Sir ,please review tronsmart element force soon .thanks

• @pulDag
    @pulDag 5 років тому

Thank you Oluv, your presentation and measurments are top notch.

• @leiserfernandezgallo5033
    @leiserfernandezgallo5033 5 років тому

Thanks a lot man

• @MohamedSamir-yd8lh
    @MohamedSamir-yd8lh 2 роки тому

JBL T110 vs samsung hs1303 which is better?

• @ilianto
    @ilianto 2 роки тому

Spot on Oluv. That's what I hear as well. MH1 is simply great.

• @ukaszsliwinski1261
    @ukaszsliwinski1261 5 років тому

Could you please test Meizu EP51/EP52

• @AkbarNurPribadi
    @AkbarNurPribadi 4 роки тому

Wow, judging by the response curve, there's possibility that bl and sony share the same driver or at least the tuning target. The differences between both could be come from housing shape/design, construction, materials, tips, etc.
    Despite of how big harman/jbl research budget, I think they spent little to non with money time and brain for these dirt cheap earphones. I do believe that they just signed contract with Chinese manufacturer, and got a bunch of bunch of samples to produce. What they really have to do just choose the one or some that really reflect their brand.
    What a very nice work btw.

• @MaximilianMengwasser
    @MaximilianMengwasser 5 років тому +3

Thanks Oluv! Good Video (as always).
    Bought the MH-1, but it doesn‘t work with my Iphone 6sPlus.
    Bought an adapter yesterday.
    Looking forward to try the MH-1 out.

• @oluvsgadgets
      @oluvsgadgets  5 років тому +4

MaximilianMengwasser try moving the plug a bit and replug it, it definitely works with my 6s

• @pulDag
      @pulDag 5 років тому +1

@@oluvsgadgets mh1 has headset controls with buttons, if you hold the middle one (between volume up and down), you should get the sound sound right even on android phones and so on...

• @johnyang799
      @johnyang799 5 років тому

mh1c should work

• @MaximilianMengwasser
      @MaximilianMengwasser 5 років тому +1

Thanks for the help, you all.
      It works and it sounds....
      PHENOMENAL!

• @Daniel-dj7fh
    @Daniel-dj7fh 2 роки тому

To me the JBL's sounded abit tinny and the Sony's abit bassier, is this a correct observation?

• @allmusiclyrics405
    @allmusiclyrics405 3 роки тому

Good review
    Please as questions
    I like this song
    Song title name? !? !? !?

• @bigjames3601
    @bigjames3601 5 років тому +10

can someone tell me what the song is? thx in advance

• @Alfredul03
      @Alfredul03 5 років тому +8

Underwater Love by Soulpersona and Princess Freesia. They have an album where they call themselves Soulperfreesia (Amalgamation album), in that album all the songs, including this one, are very delicious! 👌🏻💯📱🎧🎶🎶🎶

• @spacexmike
    @spacexmike 2 роки тому

nice review but i wanted to hear a mic test also

• @6150RE
    @6150RE 2 роки тому

Impressive review!

• @22Sangre
    @22Sangre 9 місяців тому

Took me a while to find the name of the song played in this video. Soulperfreesia - Underwater Love. Worth adding to the video description

• @TheRealJohnHooper
    @TheRealJohnHooper 5 років тому +21

Sony is the clear winner.. Sehr interessant der Unterschied zwischen Sony MH1 und Sony MH750..

• @liberd8413
    @liberd8413 5 років тому +13

Have you tried the sony mh755? Apparently they are supposed to sound better than the mh750.

• @moby4823
      @moby4823 4 роки тому

No they dont. Because I have the MH750.

• @xdadev2323
    @xdadev2323 5 років тому

onyx studio 5 vs onyx studio 4 compare please

• @udim7284
    @udim7284 10 місяців тому

Since the Sony MH750 are not available anymore - which current available budget earphone (wired) would be recommended?

• @adlan2629
      @adlan2629 10 місяців тому +1

I buy xperia z3 back in 2014 and the mh750 bass is crazy. But my friend steal it. I buy wh-1000xm4 but not satisfied with it because mh750 100x more better😢

• @giljesusseraspe9225
      @giljesusseraspe9225 5 місяців тому

It's even better than some or more around ear headphones. The bass is round and strong. Love it.

• @slayemgaming
    @slayemgaming 4 роки тому

Please review sony 310ap on ear headphones

• @yugoarchive
    @yugoarchive 3 роки тому +6

Sony MH1 sounds perfect

• @12kriksis
    @12kriksis 5 років тому

You should try out the philips she8105

• @marti-karl
    @marti-karl 5 років тому

Hey oluv! I think you should really try out the sony mdr-ex650ap's they are around 60 bucks here in Estonia. I bought them a year ago and until this day i have not heard any in-ear headphones with this neutral sound. They sound perfectly balanced for me. They even got product of the year award on 2014 and featured on What hi-fi a few times. So yea would love you to test them so i can see if you like them or not :) (if you find something better for under 150€ i will buy it)

• @oluvsgadgets

are you serious? those are utter crap! neutral? haha... boomy bassboost and some horrible peak at 5khz: goldenears.net/board/GR_Earphones/5756176
      I made a video about them: ua-cam.com/video/CUy8EsbKklM/v-deo.html

• @anomnomnomnivore1350
    @anomnomnomnivore1350 3 роки тому

As someone who personally tried the tin t2, it’s actually not bad personally.

• @MarceloTezza
    @MarceloTezza 5 років тому +6

I have tested myself those t110 the sony one and my actual earbuds JBL T290, bought it for 2/3 of its price, T110 is conderably louder than the sony and has way more texture and detail, although with the cost of harsher sounding and somewhat boomier but punchier bass, T290 is a little improved over t110 in terms frequency response extension, sound even louder, i guess the driver has even more sensibility, but still has the jbl signature of somewhat v shaped sound.

• @musguelha14
    @musguelha14 5 років тому

This is the first time I actually had the real thing to compare to your recordings. My sister has the JBL. Unfortunately, they sound even worse than your recording, they seem to have quite a bit of bass boost, no mids and harsh treble.

• @SianaGearz
    @SianaGearz 5 років тому

Have you measured Panasonic Ergofit? I think that's the earphone series most people have some experience with, and the sound has changed only fairly little since they were introduced in mid 2000s. Even though they're not particularly good, they are far from terrible too, and it would be great to have them as a comparison point. And it won't be a major expense either.
    Ergofit Plus series is a bit pointless since it's just more midbass emphasis and less treble which isn't very well defined on the standard model to begin with.
    Some care needs to be taken when purchasing, online marketplaces tend to be flooded with Ergofit fakes, best just hit up a major chain electronics store with assured supply chain, they usually have them.

• @Smzxe
      @Smzxe 2 роки тому

I heard to panasonic ergo fit TCM 125 and 130 both were boomy the bass really hits hard there's no treble or mids
      Sennheiser CX 180 sounded way better than this

• @SianaGearz
      @SianaGearz 2 роки тому

@@Smzxe that's not how they read to me. 120 and 125 have little sub bass and some midbass emphasis, and there's not much going on there above 10khz or so, and the mids a little hollow, otherwise fairly neutral. Pleasant.
      130 on the other hand just a really annoying sound that I can't quite describe what's wrong with it, maybe a sharp mid or treble shout, and not much of an improvement on the range either, and seems more distorted. Not entirely terrible but not pleasant. Some music ok other ruined.
      But then there are individual differences in fit. I use medium tips, maybe I'd feel like that if I used the large ones.

• @Smzxe
      @Smzxe 2 роки тому

@@SianaGearz Nah bro the sub bass in TCM 125 was way too much mids were muted and treble sparkle was not even present
      mi basic earphone sounds similar which cost $3
      TCM125 were $10
      Try Sennheiser CX 180 it sound way better sparkle is there mids is much better and bass comes when needed low end is really good

• @SianaGearz
      @SianaGearz 2 роки тому

@@Smzxe Sennheiser CX180 does not exist. Not from any local supplier. I bet you got fake Ergofits.

• @Smzxe
      @Smzxe 2 роки тому

@@SianaGearz I have a review on my Sennheiser CX 180 on my channel it does exists and it sounds better than many in ears
      I compared it to Audio Technica M20x they cost me $60 it was thin with high treble suppressed mids virtually no bass
      I don't really understand why people really recommend M20x
      Cx180 was way better sounding
      bro I had original TCM 125 From best seller on amazon it had Amazon choice logo I checked its box seal and Logo
      How can be fake?
      I ordered two units not one
      Also I heard TCM 130 those were bit clearer but mid range was lacking
      125 has too much tight bass no mids and suppressed treble
      I don't even know why you calling it all fake

• @medeleanuconstantin7871
    @medeleanuconstantin7871 5 років тому +2

Name of the test song please? :) Thx

• @fodor_imre
      @fodor_imre 5 років тому +1

ua-cam.com/video/32fOKtkFqPM/v-deo.html
      :-)

• @janarthanansubramanian5004
    @janarthanansubramanian5004 5 років тому +3

Love your blunt reviews. I hear you say often “I don’t know why people love this ? “ Don’t you think tastes differ ? We are still names and not numbers because of this diversity. So allow people to be different. Just review the earphones. That’s it.
    But I like your honest reviews. But it just cannot be that there are only 3 or 4 great headphones or IEMs which you talk highly about like Sony MH 1. So my friendly advice, please take a little more forgiving attitude.
    Can you also review VModa Zn ? Campfire Audio Comet ? One more Quad driver ?
    Thank you.

• @MrJackHammor
    @MrJackHammor 5 років тому +1

What happens if I hear your mh1 recording with a mh1? I think I can only get the true mh1 experience by hearing the original track?

• @oluvsgadgets

My recordings are mastered for a Sennheiser HD600, if you listen with this you should get a realistic sound.

• @bunhenglek4416
    @bunhenglek4416 5 років тому +2

I am considering buying one of the high-end earbuds, but really can’t decide between:
    -IE800
    -IE800s (just release)
    -SE846
    Currently using: IE80s (just release)

• @cyano3d
      @cyano3d 5 років тому

Check out BGVP DM6
      Check out crinacles list in Head-Fi its a good list with technical abilities as the rank setter and not how fun they sound.
      Campfire andromeda has a big fanbase but i think its overrated....

• @johnyang799
      @johnyang799 5 років тому +1

Get moondrop blessing those are not even in the same universe.

• @LuboAck
      @LuboAck 5 років тому +1

Overrated, all of them. Even $140 BGVP DMG sounds better than my SE846

• @bunhenglek4416
      @bunhenglek4416 5 років тому

Thank you guys for your value comments!

• @Priss933
    @Priss933 4 роки тому +2

try the Blon-03

• @vijendrachejara5060
    @vijendrachejara5060 5 років тому +4

I used mh750 earlier, It is quite ok, may be you can try sony mh410c having 15 mm driver which is actually nice handsfree

• @shin3071
      @shin3071 2 роки тому

But Sony mh410c is a earbuds style earphones they don't fit most of the people every time they feel loose on my ear and sounds profile change a little bit .

• @radhasurabhigoshala6238
    @radhasurabhigoshala6238 3 роки тому +1

Very honest and review based on technical evaluation.. honest and clear review.. going to buy JBL after seeing this👍 Thanks

• @rogue_spirit
      @rogue_spirit 3 роки тому +2

He said and proofed JBL t110 to have "crappy' sound! Why would you still buy them, or maybe you didn't understand the review? 😒

• @ericramzi5445
    @ericramzi5445 Рік тому

Your video are te Best test ever

• @superlameusername362
    @superlameusername362 5 років тому

I have owned all three. They are better than most chi-fi in that range.

• @KAYBE_CO
    @KAYBE_CO 5 років тому +1

You should try the senheiser hd4.40. It has great sound with a good amount of bass. great price for what it offers

• @Draugii
      @Draugii 5 років тому

Hendrey Smit Yeah they are great for the price! Would be better with larger ear cups and I wish they were louder

• @KAYBE_CO
      @KAYBE_CO 5 років тому

@Pablo Insano 🤔 Very similar loudness to the skullcandy crusher wireless. Loud enough for me

• @Draugii
      @Draugii 5 років тому

Hmm.. Think they are louder on my android device then my iPhone . Can it have somerhing to do with aptx?

• @miffachan123
    @miffachan123 5 років тому +2

Oluv we r waiting fot the er4xr

• @jamex98
    @jamex98 3 роки тому

i would try that sony cuz previously im Remax user

• @amm0nix481
    @amm0nix481 4 роки тому

What do you think of Blon BL-03s ?

• @oluvsgadgets
      @oluvsgadgets  4 роки тому

No idea, I cannot buy all shit just because of some hype

• @amm0nix481
      @amm0nix481 4 роки тому

@@oluvsgadgets fair enough, thanks for replying

• @amm0nix481
      @amm0nix481 4 роки тому

Oh and how about Sony MDR-XB50s? I heard that the bass overpowers other frequencies and they lack detail. Have you tried them?

• @linolingelbach2214
      @linolingelbach2214 4 роки тому

@@oluvsgadgets for me, the blon is the right hype! It doesnt sound funky on the upper mids/treble like some cheap iems at the same price range.

• @masprassaja3818
    @masprassaja3818 5 років тому

Can you compare a gaming headset, maybe for next?

• @nonames8335
    @nonames8335 5 років тому

I'm use sony mdr-ex250ap, that was great.. Can you review test sound with sony xba-n3bp? Because it's too expensive, I'm interesting for try this one. Can you review it?

• @avishekghatak2176
      @avishekghatak2176 3 роки тому

how does the ex 250 ap sound?

• @nonames8335
      @nonames8335 3 роки тому

@@avishekghatak2176 sound really good, the bass is really awesome. But the problem is, I hate the cable of ex250 ap

• @avishekghatak2176
      @avishekghatak2176 3 роки тому

@@nonames8335 I have the ex 650 ap (bought it for around 25 dollars). The bass and sound stage are really nice but the treble is too harsh for me. How is the treble on the 250s? If it’s smooth (like the mh 750 or similar) I’m thinking of getting it.

• @nonames8335
      @nonames8335 3 роки тому

@@avishekghatak2176 My opinion is, yes the treble of ex250 ap is balanced with the bass. Not too bad, i would say it smooth

• @finnrichter2574
    @finnrichter2574 5 років тому

Cool Video 👍👍👍

• @miffachan123
    @miffachan123 5 років тому

Have you tried rock zircon?

• @oluvsgadgets

Yeah sounds worse than these

• @miffachan123
      @miffachan123 5 років тому

@@oluvsgadgets haha yes. I saw a video of mrwhosetheboss comparing them to shure 846 and he said it was hard for him to tell the difference lmao. What a joke

• @oluvsgadgets

@@miffachan123 maybe mrwhoestheboss is deaf? the Shure is also shit btw. just because it's expensive doesn't mean anything.

• @IV-A
    @IV-A 5 років тому +5

I actually really like jbl t110. Got it for 10e.
    Every more expensive headphone I have tested sounds worse to me. And I am not a "Bassboostfan".
    Maybe I will test the sony next.

• @sanjaybhattacharya5171
    @sanjaybhattacharya5171 4 роки тому

I was listening this comparison with my budget Sennheiser cx180 street ll earphones. I think the Sony mh750 has more natural sound output than JBL t110.

• @rickwhite599
    @rickwhite599 Рік тому

Here's a trick to get the tone correct. Everyone knows what a hand clap sounds like. I use a song by Coldplay - Adventure of a Lifetime. The clap should sound as natural as possible, not hollow or tunnel like. For IEMs try changing tips to change the tone. Now everything will sound correct.

• @Y2Kvids
    @Y2Kvids 5 років тому +1

What about sennheiser budget headphones ? 10$

• @oluvsgadgets

Nah

• @bennivideo2164
      @bennivideo2164 5 років тому

clavinetjunkie Jbl partybox 300 vs soundboks 2?

• @Smzxe
      @Smzxe 2 роки тому

@@oluvsgadgets Sennheiser CX 180 sounds really great it cost $4
      It did blow away overhyped Audio Technica M20x M30X M40X and M50x I tried them all
      Sennheiser CX 180 sounded better than MH750 or MH1 Too
      MH1 was pretty expensive here the treble was just bit boosted and the bass was little more than I like it covered the mids

• @budhibudhi9552
    @budhibudhi9552 5 років тому

Radius neff11 please..

• @TheJrosen520
    @TheJrosen520 5 років тому

I'm a Beyerdynamic fan. Have had the Sonys they where ok. So I went for Beyerdynamic Byron for just 50 euro. Fantastic earbuds for that price and much better than the B&O I got with my LG 30

• @oluvsgadgets

The Byron is some generic Chinese shit rebranded by Beyerdynamic, has some horrible peak at 4khz I wonder how anyone can seriously listen with this

• @TheJrosen520
      @TheJrosen520 5 років тому

@@oluvsgadgets I'm allmost 70 so maybe I'm not able to hear that. I also have the Aventho wireless witch I use with MIY app to compensate for my loss off hearing.
      www.whathifi.com/beyerdynamic/byron/review

• @oluvsgadgets

you trust Whathifi? they gave the UE Roll the highest rating, while the Minirig mini just got 3 stars from them. They also asked Minirig if they wanted to pay for some additional advertising which they refused, so the result was 3 stars.

• @slayemgaming
      @slayemgaming 2 роки тому

Don't fight guys

• @unknownd.1032
    @unknownd.1032 4 роки тому

*Plz review uiisii ba t9*

• @stoosee
    @stoosee 4 роки тому

Listening using mh755

• @bennivideo2164
    @bennivideo2164 5 років тому

Gtk xb60 vs both of these

• @Freedom89984
    @Freedom89984 5 років тому

Still waiting for the MH1’s, they didn’t arrive at the address in Germany... The KZ ed16 are very boosted in the higher regions. The KZ zs6 are very good. Much better than the ed16. With a little equalization they sound great.

• @oluvsgadgets

ZS6 are good?

• @Freedom89984

clavinetjunkie yes, I was afraid they were very bad, as you said earlier in a video. So I wanted to know and ordered them. The ed16 are indeed very harsh, but I am very surprised by the sound of the zs6 It only needs a bit of eq and even The Princess sounds warm and without sharp s. Maybe I have a zs6 with new tuning or what, but I know what I am hearing.

• @oluvsgadgets

ChannelBOZ101 where did you buy it?

• @Freedom89984

clavinetjunkie wooeasy earphone store. And the tips are very important to match with the zs6, I use the Universal Comply Memory Foam eartips T400 at the heybestforyou store

• @amermeleitor
    @amermeleitor 5 років тому

The best ultra budget is the Panasonic ErgoFit RP-HJE125 and the version with microphone RP-TCM125.

• @oluvsgadgets

With this measurement no way: www.thephonograph.net/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/Panasonic-Ergofit-RP-TCM125-Frequency-Response.jpg

• @amermeleitor

@@oluvsgadgets there is something wrong with all the measurements. Their JBL T110 measurement is very different from your measurement. Maybe diferent method. The Panasonics are the best for 10us dollar. www.thephonograph.net/jbl-t110-review/

• @oluvsgadgets

Aldo they are not, the Sony is far better

• @amermeleitor

why the measurements in thephonograph are so different from your measurements?? (i really don't know about)

• @oluvsgadgets

Their measurements are uncompensated. But you can see a 7khz peak with the Panasonic anyhow compared to the Sony.

• @SadeepaT
    @SadeepaT 5 років тому +2

Xiaomi MI In Ear Pro 2 Please!!!

• @oluvsgadgets
      @oluvsgadgets  5 років тому +4

no, come on, those are even worse

• @SamueleRinaldi
    @SamueleRinaldi 5 років тому

So, what are the best in ears?

• @oluvsgadgets

Etymotic

• @SamueleRinaldi

@@oluvsgadgets thx a lot

• @SamueleRinaldi

@@oluvsgadgets and under 50?

• @oluvsgadgets
      @oluvsgadgets  5 років тому +3

Samuele R the ones I recommended before: Samsung/AKG, Sony MH1, Moondrop Aria, Final Audio E3000 and I have to hear more which are better than these but so far not much

• @SamueleRinaldi

@@oluvsgadgets thx