Best Remote Car Starter & Security System | Compustar PRO T13

Поділитися
Вставка
  • Опубліковано 26 лип 2024
  • The industry's most advanced remote start and car alarm system! This groundbreaking system includes exciting new features such as: proximity unlock for easy keyless entry, a full-color LCD screen, 2-way remote start commands, a USB rechargeable battery, 3-miles of range, and a Drone X1 LTE telematics module. Thanks for watching, don't forget to like, comment, share, and subscribe!
    Find your local PRO Dealer through our website: www.compustar.com/find-a-dealer/
    ** SUBSCRIBE **
    www.compustar.com/
    #compustar #remotestart #prot13
  • Авто та транспорт

КОМЕНТАРІ • 396

• @compustaronline
    @compustaronline  Рік тому +6

What do you prefer? Compustar PRO T13 or DroneMobile? OR BOTH???

• @marcy-brooklyn161
      @marcy-brooklyn161 Рік тому

Hi I was going to install the compustar 7900AS on my explorer ST would I be able to have the PT 13 remote installed with it ?

• @deeznuttz7980
      @deeznuttz7980 Рік тому

Will the prot T13 remote work on my 7900as

• @randomshifter1179
      @randomshifter1179 5 місяців тому

So is the drone a separate system?

• @ChevPawks36
    @ChevPawks36 3 роки тому +111

Bill Burr's best stand up yet.

• @dallastexas4503
    @dallastexas4503 2 роки тому +3

Compustar is great had thei system in my last truck for 6 yrs no issues what so ever

• @driftingnumja84
    @driftingnumja84 3 роки тому +5

They literally took the same video from their failed t12 pro and just changed it to t13 pro, thanks compustar because of your t12 pro I've been waiting for my alarm to come in for 8 months

• @AraceaeFanatics
    @AraceaeFanatics 3 роки тому +9

I've been supporting Firstech brands for about 10 years or more, and installed them for about 6 of those 10 years. I love the product, the innovation, the reliability and the ease of installation compared to some others. Love this too.

• @estxx92
    @estxx92 3 роки тому +4

Y’all snapped with this one 💪🏾👌🏾

• @m32mikestu
      @m32mikestu 2 роки тому

Until you find out there is a monthly subscription fee associated with this😭💀

• @compustaronline
      @compustaronline  2 роки тому +1

@@m32mikestu Only with the smartphone app for LTE control. Not the remote itself.

• @JohnnyBouldin
    @JohnnyBouldin 3 роки тому +30

I’ve had mine installed for little over a week now. It is an awesome remote. Very high end look and feel. The proximity unlock feature is super useful.

• @savionnebanton2220
      @savionnebanton2220 3 роки тому +1

How much did you end up paying with installation?

• @JohnnyBouldin
      @JohnnyBouldin 3 роки тому +5

@@savionnebanton2220 oh I’m an installer so I connected this to a system that I’ve already had installed. You should expect to pay what a reputable shop in your area would charge for a properly soldered installation. No butt connectors, t taps or scotch locks.

• @savionnebanton2220

@@JohnnyBouldin can you turn the volume off but still have vibration?

• @JohnnyBouldin
      @JohnnyBouldin 3 роки тому +1

@@savionnebanton2220 yes you can. 3 volume levels or vibration only.

• @hj6037
      @hj6037 3 роки тому

Hi I’m planning to install one in my car is it car alarm or just remote or both your feed back will be appreciate thanks. Also where did you buy it

• @Mexicanracing
    @Mexicanracing 3 роки тому +33

Should have used type c🤦‍♂️

• @sonnytsai5088
    @sonnytsai5088 2 роки тому +1

Nice key fob not just remote love it’s design

• @keyprotek5814
    @keyprotek5814 3 роки тому +4

You guys are killing it!

• @patrickakcoward.960
    @patrickakcoward.960 3 роки тому +2

Oh! Good, Sounds Good.

• @j0cr0z
    @j0cr0z 3 роки тому +27

at 2:38 you said you will make a video showing the features and functions.. WHERE IS IT!?!

• @christinamaddox1877
    @christinamaddox1877 3 роки тому

Infocus Audio, Windham, NH. Schedule your install!

• @evankolpack
    @evankolpack 3 роки тому +11

If you could make that little LCD screen remotely access the video feed from a dash or backup cam.....that would be dope. Either way, great job on an amazing product fellas! I'll be getting mine soon!

• @LeckieInstallsLondon
    @LeckieInstallsLondon 3 роки тому +2

Just ordered mine!

• @JoEy41420
      @JoEy41420 3 роки тому

Where can I order from?

• @petrolheadsconcupiscence8081
      @petrolheadsconcupiscence8081 3 роки тому

@@JoEy41420 they have em’ on Amazon

• @petrolheadsconcupiscence8081
      @petrolheadsconcupiscence8081 3 роки тому

Kellel AL Compustar CSX4900-S 4-Button 2-Way, 3000' Remote Start System w/Drone X1LTE www.amazon.com/dp/B081ZFH11W/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_fabt1_AmNSFbXSRMTSG
      This is the one without the cool remote tho

• @compustaronline
      @compustaronline  2 роки тому

Whoohoo!

• @KK-ygh
    @KK-ygh 3 роки тому +1

Hi...im so jealous. Is there a compustar pro retailer in Sydney Australia?

• @izzyc.4746
    @izzyc.4746 3 роки тому

Nice

• @brownsrvlifecampground9322
    @brownsrvlifecampground9322 3 роки тому +1

Nice I like it

• @killuv811
    @killuv811 10 місяців тому +5

Can thieves use the signal coming from your remote to open the doors? How do you prevent that?

• @HAMMER_2.2
    @HAMMER_2.2 Рік тому +1

Is the new T13 able to command Aux 1-7 ( if configured on a CMX with the OP-500) like the previous T12 was able to?

• @LEGOxSOLDIER
    @LEGOxSOLDIER 3 роки тому

Will this work with 2015 Ford Taurus Police Interceptor Sedan? Also will i need to carry the vehicle key with me? Do i need to insert the key inside the keyhole to drive?

• @jbjdmcruiser23
    @jbjdmcruiser23 Рік тому

I just need to know if Pro T113 have the option to have the turbo timer too?

• @re9473
    @re9473 Рік тому

Is there a way to install those in a 2009 F150 and also converted to a push to start

• @jacksondereckson5090
    @jacksondereckson5090 6 місяців тому

This looks impressive, does this remote prevent the relay attack?

• @BabeTryThis
    @BabeTryThis 3 роки тому +7

I am the first one to try the system and the door doesn’t open automatically as advertised. Luckily, newer car model’s key fob has that proximity function so it works out ok for me, but for those don’t have this feature, just wait until Compustar fixes the issue.

• @compustaronline

As Huy mentioned, we did have some issues with the earlier releases, but it has since been fully resolved. Thanks for bringing this to light, but all units in the field are ready to go! :)

• @Nohandleselected
    @Nohandleselected 2 роки тому +1

This is the best display you guys could come up with ?

• @jabbarsh5956
    @jabbarsh5956 2 роки тому

Can this work in my 2018 pajero. My vehicle dosent have push start.

• @ramismusic9
    @ramismusic9 Рік тому

Do you guys make custom one for 2018 Mercedes c63 amg coupe

• @mahalalovency2473
    @mahalalovency2473 2 роки тому

I wonder if it will work for a suzuki vitara 1997!

• @brandonperez3737
    @brandonperez3737 3 роки тому

Can I put this on a 88 yota pickup 2wd ?

• @rondyshannefranklin5908
    @rondyshannefranklin5908 Рік тому

Is this a stand alone system or do you have to have compustar already installed and then add the T13

• @streetlife20
    @streetlife20 5 місяців тому

I have a convertible, does this have the motion sensor for the interior? Like on my last alarm I could wave my hand over the car with the top down and alarm would go off

• @oscrm1760
    @oscrm1760 3 роки тому

Is compatible for jeep wrangler jl 2020

• @TechWiz1983
    @TechWiz1983 Рік тому

How does the remote display a different image of a different car? Does it automatically detect what vehicle it was installed in & then uses the exact image of your vehicle? I just ordered a 2024 Hybrid CRV Touring & want to install this to protect it; hoping I can see an image of my vehicle on the remote!

• @RayBarao.
    @RayBarao. 8 місяців тому

So this is an add on to a remote start correct?
    I already have a remote start in my truck.
    Would I be able to add this on to my remote start?
    Or do I need to have a certain brand remote start to add this on.

• @lanisonny
    @lanisonny 3 роки тому

No more clock? Does it come with screen protector??

• @deeznuttz7980
    @deeznuttz7980 Рік тому

Can I program these remotes to my 7900as compustar model?

• @thecamarogarage
    @thecamarogarage 11 місяців тому +1

Could you please explain the difference between "ALARM ALERT MODE: "HALF" & "FULL"??

• @deeznuttz7980
    @deeznuttz7980 Рік тому

Will the proT13 remote work on my 7900 las if I try to program it?

• @godofdubstepstepsa5781
    @godofdubstepstepsa5781 4 місяці тому

I currently have an alarm/remote start system with the T9 remote. But, it broke on me and I'm currently looking to replace it with a new one. Will this T13 work just as fine and if not which other previous remotes will do the trick. I couldn't find information online.
    Thanks

• @briantickes82
    @briantickes82 3 роки тому +2

Hey! Just checking in on an estimated time frame for the new “fixed” T13 remote. I had this system installed last year and my compustar installer is still waiting for its delivery. They said they didn’t have a guess yet so I just want to check in on it so I can have full functionality. (Las Vegas, NV) > THANKS!

• @savionnebanton2220

Same here. I'm going to sue compustar.

• @adamhenderson7951
      @adamhenderson7951 3 роки тому +1

Garbage!

• @compustaronline

Hi Brian! Just wanted to let you know that all of the units in the field are fully functioning with the Proximity Unlock features. If you are still experiencing issues, just know that your purchase is covered under our 3-year warranty. Contact your dealer and they'll get your system updated/fixed.

• @thecamarogarage
    @thecamarogarage 3 роки тому +1

That was already fixed in an updated antenna. Contact your installer, they shouldn't have an issue getting the updated antenna

• @lloyde73
    @lloyde73 3 роки тому +1

Hi, can you please tell me what bypass module did you use for this T13? Or can you help me for my np300 navara 2018 model automatic to have remote start, im from the Philippines thank you

• @compustaronline

In general, the bypass module we suggest using is the BLADE-AL.

• @jesusfavela3434
    @jesusfavela3434 Рік тому +1

Do I need to buy the proximity module separate or it already comes included with the t13?

• @juanesteban8827
    @juanesteban8827 7 місяців тому

I currently have a CM-900AS with the Drone LTE module and my Pro T11 remote is pretty beat up...can i upgrade by just buying the Pro T13 remote (w/ ANT-2WSF). I have a Compustar programmer and would prefer not to spend $500

• @EscobarMT
    @EscobarMT 3 місяці тому

So how is it for the installation

• @nutritiontips7099
    @nutritiontips7099 5 місяців тому

Will it works on Nissan Sentra 2018 (push start button), there is no remote start option??? Thanks.

• @del7802
    @del7802 10 місяців тому

You say to watch next video for more T13 functions yet have NO link to it NOR can I find it in your list of videos. What gives?

• @4klivelaketravis
    @4klivelaketravis 3 роки тому

Bestbuy don’t have it?

• @Vgp-rp4iu
    @Vgp-rp4iu 2 роки тому

So I have a 2018 civic touring. Will this just replace my stock key fob? Like the car won't start unless the fob is in the car with you or would I still need my original key fob? Also what about the touch unlock when you grab the door handle as well as walk away auto lock?

• @compustaronline
      @compustaronline  Рік тому

You would need the original key fob to drive off with your vehicle. The PRO T13 remote allows you to remotely start, lock, and unlock your vehicle from up to 3 miles. Our remote starters feature passive arming which would allow your doors to automatically lock after 30 seconds of leaving the car unlocked.

• @RottiLoverZurich
    @RottiLoverZurich 7 місяців тому

Do your remote starters also work in "european" cars? In my case Nissan Qashqai 2023, living in Switzerland. Thank you.

• @terrywalters5410
    @terrywalters5410 Рік тому

He says it supports hands-free keyless entry does that mean I need an extra module to make it work?

• @ValentinINFERNO
    @ValentinINFERNO Рік тому

Hello,
    If you start the car from (let's say, 1 mile) the door will unlock also?
    So that means anyone can stole your car?

• @BLown05Navigator
    @BLown05Navigator 2 роки тому

I'm curious why the t13 LCD remote doesn't display cockpit temp and vehicle voltage unlike the standard advertised photo or here in your video? Not even an option to have those features display..I see temp and voltage on Drone Mobile app though 🤔

• @compustaronline

Cockpit temp and vehicle voltage will display when you query the vehicle by tapping the middle button. It doesn't update in real time, which is why it doesn't show up in the standby screen. It will display it whenever you query the vehicle.

• @justiceonly9105
    @justiceonly9105 3 роки тому +2

Hi,
    Very grateful for you. I currently have a dronemobile LTE with the "Pro T12" remote and would like to have the "proximity Unlock" of the Pro T13 remote. Can I just buy the new remote for that or additional parts needed?
    Thanks

• @ittotaq
      @ittotaq 3 роки тому

no you cant

• @DanielGalan
      @DanielGalan 3 роки тому

Give me more money

• @compustaronline

Unfortunately, you'll need to purchase a new remote kit and antenna for the PRO T13 and proximity unlock to work on your vehicle. Your control module will also likely need a software update to support proximity unlock.

• @thatguykai479
    @thatguykai479 6 місяців тому

What are the requirements to install this product I have a factory radio will I need any other accessories to make this work ? Thanks

• @HORRUS29
    @HORRUS29 2 роки тому

You don't have to plug anything into the odb plug do you? Because I have an AFM disabler plugged in.

• @compustaronline

Nope. It's hardwired into your vehicle's can network.

• @Synomenon
    @Synomenon 3 роки тому +9

Micro-USB in 2020? Get out of here...
    Also, proximity LOCK would make more sense than unlock. My Honda's factory system automatically locks the car when I get x feet away. Really nice feature.

• @DanielGalan
      @DanielGalan 3 роки тому +5

Agree 100% where will I even find a micro usb cable anymore. Need doors to automatically lock. At this price point, a system like this one cannot be lacking features.

• @Nickthaoo
      @Nickthaoo 2 роки тому +1

The proximity lock is only for coming to the vehicle. If you leave your vehicle running after you come to “parking”, just exit your vehicle and leave it on. It’ll turn off after 15 seconds if you’re in the right sequence and lock up and arm your vehicle.

• @sonidoa.c.g3884
      @sonidoa.c.g3884 2 роки тому +1

Should be wireless charging

• @raybenz6538
    @raybenz6538 3 роки тому +5

I’ve called around asking a lotta questions and where to buy Compustar products most local stores here in Canada state this stuff is all discontinued i got an old Compustar security system and I would like to State i am really unhappy with this promotional garbage thx

• @chrisklingenstein6196
    @chrisklingenstein6196 3 роки тому

Ok so i have a huge issue and for the money id think it'd be fixed but the proximity unlock doesn' t work

• @Sammo_7
    @Sammo_7 2 роки тому

If I got a push start would I be able to do away with my oem key ? This is for a 10th gen civic base model

• @DroneMobileApp
      @DroneMobileApp 2 роки тому

No, you will still need your OEM key to actually drive the vehicle.

• @yungpharo1
    @yungpharo1 2 роки тому

I need this for my s550 4matic

• @lt1tero715
    @lt1tero715 3 роки тому

Could this work for a 2010 Acura TL tech advanced package? (Push button start )

• @KyanJohnson-me5py
    @KyanJohnson-me5py 8 місяців тому

How do I take it of sleep mode

• @sayoshinakamario
    @sayoshinakamario Рік тому

Cool that you can put a truck on the screen

• @sparkyedu
    @sparkyedu 2 роки тому

Is it equipped with “wait to start” relay? for diesel trucks (ram Cummins)

• @compustaronline

Yes, you can program a start way time for glowplugs to heat up before it starts the engine. This must be done at time of installation.

• @djeppeson
    @djeppeson 2 роки тому

Does anybody know if this will work on older vehicles that you have to hold the key in the “start” position, instead of just twisting the key quickly? What’s up with the feature video guys?

• @raymonds9335
      @raymonds9335 2 роки тому +2

All cars have to hold the switch on until it starts. All that is happening is a wire with power is touching another wire (starter wire)to give it power. Computer & Relays pretty much control the time it takes to start when you push the button or flick the key.. So when u push a button relays&computer are working to get your car started. In an old car the "relays/computer" is your fingers starting the car.. so all they will do is connect the alarm to constant power and to the starter and install relays and the brain of the alarm and it will do the work for you.

• @leoneljuarez8378
    @leoneljuarez8378 Рік тому +1

The least expensive one!👍

• @user-kr7vc5eg9f
    @user-kr7vc5eg9f 8 місяців тому

Can I use this on my honds accord 2019 sport 1.5L. The car Doesn't come with remote start.

• @prbigmoney22
    @prbigmoney22 3 роки тому +1

In the video he says there’s another video that shows you how to use the remote but there isn’t. Any video out there to show how to use all the features of the remote

• @zionwayinfotech7098
    @zionwayinfotech7098 2 роки тому

i want one but my location is Philippines😂 how can i get one of those?😅

• @deanoubajio5710
    @deanoubajio5710 3 роки тому

Damn, would you ship me one in the uk?

• @drey350zjones3
    @drey350zjones3 3 роки тому

Is this Compatible for a 2019 alfa romeo stelvio? I had called a dealer here in Houston & said it wasn't compatible to it. Please let me know. Thanks

• @compustaronline

If it's a smart key/push to start, then yes. Though, I think some dealers might not do the installation since that car is less common. Try around a couple dealers because our coverage confirms that it works!
      myfirstech.idatalink.com/search/search?vehicle_make_id=47&vehicle_year_id=2020&vehicle_model_id=885&vehicle_id=30228

• @marcb65
    @marcb65 2 роки тому

is this for vehicles without factory features or is it supposed to supplement to improve the factory features?

• @compustaronline

Both! The PRO T13 can be installed into vehicles with and without factory features for an upgrade.

• @akaeldin
    @akaeldin 3 роки тому +1

why is the phone app only for the USA do you have some thing for Canada?

• @compustaronline

Yes, we offer DroneMobile as a separate add-on in Canada. It's just not bundled with the remote like it is in the U.S.

• @Mad_Doctor_K
    @Mad_Doctor_K Рік тому

So the remote just randomly stopped working on me the buttons do nothing but it’ll charge and everything I don’t know what to do

• @liveryt3506
    @liveryt3506 3 роки тому +54

Good afternoon, I just spoke with one of your representatives who was very unprofessional. Very short tempered and rude. I'm having an issue with changing the shock sensor setting on my vehicle. I was attempting to explain this to her, in which she repeatedly cut me off telling me "she doesn't do that, how can she help me"? Problem is that she can't help me when I can't get a complete sentence out. Then I asked her politely if she could give me less attitude, if she can't help me can she get me to someone that can? She then hung the phone up on my face. This afternoon waiting on hold for almost an hour. Oh, how I wish I knew her information so that I can report her. Get another job ma'am because customer service definitely isn't for you.

• @compustaronline
      @compustaronline  2 роки тому +23

We apologize for your negative experience with us, and know we can do better. The representative that you mentioned is no longer on our team, and we hope we can do better next time you reach out.

• @DamnCam.
      @DamnCam. Рік тому

Typical female customer rep.

• @alirizvi4447
      @alirizvi4447 7 місяців тому +5

Hey man you just made me safe my time and effort to buy a product from this company who has such bad CS. God bless you

• @Tierone1337
      @Tierone1337 7 місяців тому +8

@@compustaronline how can you fire someone if you don’t know who it was. I’m glad I saw this before spending $900 plus install

• @st3v3nc809
      @st3v3nc809 2 місяці тому +1

Thank u man

• @alexc7641
    @alexc7641 2 роки тому +1

Can the vehicle on the display be change to what it's actually installed on?

• @compustaronline

You can change the displayed vehicle to a sedan, SUV, or pickup truck.

• @grimreaper8991
    @grimreaper8991 3 роки тому

Why ain’t in UK???

• @wtfobiden
    @wtfobiden Рік тому

can it be set up to lock when you go out of proximity zone?

• @compustaronline

Not in a proximity zone, but our systems can be configured to automatically lock and arm itself 30 seconds after leaving the vehicle unlocked. This Compustar feature is called passive arming.

• @user-yc1bf5ge1w
    @user-yc1bf5ge1w Рік тому

Is the proximity alert an option for T13? I mean when somebody trying to look in your windows alarm is going off?????

• @compustaronline

Sorry, no proximity alert on the PRO T13. Also, a feature like that would cause the alarm to go off on accident, especially in tight parking spaces.

• @iTechOPS
    @iTechOPS Рік тому

How to unlock my trunk? I know I did one time but I can't do it anymore.

• @I.D.K.8
    @I.D.K.8 Місяць тому

Does Proximity Unlock work through walls?

• @ZacTexC
    @ZacTexC Рік тому

I have the T12 and my question is can I get the T13 remote to work with my existing system? My T12 remote has taken a beating over the last 3 years.

• @compustaronline

You can upgrade from the T12 to the PRO T13. The PRO T13 does have the Proximity Unlock feature that requires a different antenna from the one that originally came with your T12. We recommend contacting an authorized Compustar PRO dealer near you to verify vehicle compatibility and installation.

• @vigorosoPIMPJr
    @vigorosoPIMPJr 2 роки тому

Do you guys offer custom key fobs for Maserati?

• @GAMINGMATRIXXX
    @GAMINGMATRIXXX 2 роки тому +1

I have SiriusXM Guardian Tracking and Uconnect on my Chrysler 300. Will these services still be available after I install a Compustar PRO T13 with LTE + a Drone X1 LTE Module?

• @compustaronline

Yes! Compustar systems are engineered so that all factory functionality is retained after installation. Better yet, you'll be able to control your factory functions from your Compustar remote and control your aftermarket functions from your factory remote!

• @colincooke9799
      @colincooke9799 2 роки тому

If I already have push to start keyless entry will I have to Carry both remotes or just the new two way remote?

• @alpo0201
    @alpo0201 7 місяців тому

Is there a way to make this system chirp or warn thieves that there is an alarm when they approach without them having to break my window

• @sparkyedu
    @sparkyedu 3 роки тому +1

can I program flash modules brain from my laptop?

• @miggy2503
    @miggy2503 3 роки тому

Would this fit in a 2003 bmw 325i?

• @compustaronline

Unfortunately, I'm not seeing any solutions for a 2003 BMW :(

• @BabeTryThis
    @BabeTryThis 3 роки тому +3

The proximity for door opening doesn’t work on my 2018 Acura TLX. I feel sad because it is an expensive system. I didn’t know until the store installed and tested it. Paid full price, but had to wait for the replacement. When will you send the replacement for the remotes?

• @savionnebanton2220
      @savionnebanton2220 3 роки тому

Did you get your replacement yet

• @BabeTryThis
      @BabeTryThis 3 роки тому

@@savionnebanton2220 not yet, rep told me that they will contact by the end of Feb for more update. I contacted them by email and I get one year extra dronemobile subscription for free.

• @savionnebanton2220

@@BabeTryThis will you update me if it happens? They offered my a free year as well but I don't really care about that I just want the thing to work correctly lol.

• @savionnebanton2220

@@BabeTryThis did you get another one yet?

• @nadirhussain9036
    @nadirhussain9036 3 роки тому

Would this work in a 2004 wrx sti?

• @compustaronline

Yes! If it's a stick, you'll need a DAS sensor.

• @superbazooka213
    @superbazooka213 3 роки тому

So I see a car on 1 remote and a truck on the other. Can you put your vehicle on the remote? Or just choose car or truck?

• @thecamarogarage
    @thecamarogarage 3 роки тому +1

VERY Interested in this. Does this has an accidental button push feature? On my Viper 5906V, you have to press the Remote Start button to WAKE UP the remote and then you can press the keys to remote start, doors, etc.. That way if the remote button is touched my mistake while in my pockets that it doesn't pop my trunk open a mile away...
    What about this remote?

• @savionnebanton2220

Don't buy it please

• @thecamarogarage
      @thecamarogarage 3 роки тому

@@savionnebanton2220 why?

• @savionnebanton2220

@@thecamarogarage because I had mine installed for $900 and the proximity unlock doesn't work. Not just an issue with my dealer, lots of people are having this issue. I reached out to support and they gave me a year of the premium app or whatever for free, however I just want all the features I paid for. That was 5 months ago and I haven't heard anything back and there is no update or fix for it.

• @savionnebanton2220

And the original answer to your question is no. You can start the car from 3 miles away without the screen even being on

• @mikebyerly2344
      @mikebyerly2344 3 роки тому

@@savionnebanton2220 What happens if the car is accidentally started in an enclosed garage.......? Fatal situation

• @JoEy41420
    @JoEy41420 3 роки тому +3

Where can I order this?

• @compustaronline

You can purchase the PRO T13 at all Compustar PRO Retailers. Find one near you here: www.compustar.com/find-a-dealer

• @Toniii1422
    @Toniii1422 3 роки тому +3

I want this for my mazda3

• @alwindsouza1255
    @alwindsouza1255 2 роки тому

Hi looks very fancy I would like to purchase this but I cannot find dealer in Middle East please advice

• @compustaronline

Thank you for your interest. Unfortunately, our products are only available for purchase and installation in North America.

• @Bubbadiezo
    @Bubbadiezo 2 місяці тому +1

Can I put this on my 13 Sierra

• @alwindsouza1255
    @alwindsouza1255 2 роки тому

Compustar team this pro t13 is compatible for my Toyota RAV4 2018 model if yes how do I ship in Middle East region and wats will be the total price

• @compustaronline

Unfortunately, our products are only available for purchase and installation in North America.

• @kennyboy5.323
    @kennyboy5.323 2 роки тому

Can you add this to the compustar 7900AS

• @compustaronline

Yes. But depending on your control module, you may not have proximity unlock.

• @jaybird6540
    @jaybird6540 Рік тому

Would be dope if this hooks to a semi

• @compustaronline

That's actually possible! We've seen our remote start systems installed on semi trucks before.