Dear Fujifilm: Please fix the X-T100!

Поділитися
Вставка
  • Опубліковано 3 жов 2024

КОМЕНТАРІ • 37

• @carylee2002
    @carylee2002 5 років тому +7

Yes.. the autofocus is like my old XT1 level and I had to set it up under AF-S first to lock focus and and then set it to AF-C mode when vlogging so it will track my face better. As for the sound I think instead of having it on a hot shoe is to have the mike off camera that might get rid a lot of the noise. I enjoy the light weight and the flip screen but for a vlogger camera, Fujifilm needs to address this camera with better firmware for video. The 4k/15 is a joke and should have just left that out completely.

• @theone614
      @theone614 5 років тому +1

It's a 400 dollar camera.

• @jakubszajt1888
    @jakubszajt1888 5 років тому +5

So real. As a minus, there is no video mode that could be inserted instead of one of the modes double present in SP mode, as well as only the sufficient quality of videos. 2.5 mm jack input is also a nuisance. Sadly, Fujifilm has released so far only the firmware update with cosmetic patches for portraits and some biased "reviews" of this camera on youtube. By switching to Fuji X-t100, compared to my older DSLR, I gained only portability and about the same image quality.

• @Gemini_Connect
    @Gemini_Connect 5 років тому +7

Totally agree with all these points, especially about the autofocus. We had the X-T100 for a bit but eventually traded it for the X-T3 instead.

• @UsAgainstTheWorld
      @UsAgainstTheWorld  5 років тому

Yeah I rented the X-T3 for a few days a few months ago and loved it but definitely felt like it's a little too much camera for our needs (watch the video: ua-cam.com/video/ua5Ozt773SQ/v-deo.html ). My X-T30 comes in today(!!!) and I'm super excited to put it through its paces!

• @manueldeguzman8306
    @manueldeguzman8306 5 років тому +3

And they should atleast add the ACROS on film simulation and change its menu into the new menu.

• @anlsahal4147
    @anlsahal4147 4 роки тому +1

After 1 year fujifilm hasn't solve the autofocus problem. Camera stil loses focus while recording even though lcd shows it is in focus via green square

• @lawrenceosborne1946
    @lawrenceosborne1946 3 роки тому +1

Worse focus issues of any camera I've ever owned. The autofocus is *garbage*.

• @cassiego7084
    @cassiego7084 4 роки тому +1

What settings for the mic did you set on the camera? I am currently using this camera and struggling to get the mic to work. I'm not able to purchase a new camera at the moment so i just have to tolerate this one for now.

• @ohwhat04
    @ohwhat04 4 роки тому +4

Did the latest firmware 2.0 fix any of these issues? Edit: Had to look up the date of when 2.00 was released, and judging by the date of this video. I guess not?

• @j3dd
      @j3dd 3 роки тому +1

Af-c seems faster on 2.02.
      Also don't forget to check the lens firmware as well.
      I got faster af performance after updating both the body and the lens firmware.

• @shrivatsankchari1729
    @shrivatsankchari1729 5 років тому +12

So basically it's a no no for videos

• @germanevision
    @germanevision 4 роки тому +1

Thanks so much. I was about to order T100 from Amazon. You are saying that this camera has no flat profile? Why did Fujifilm even make such a camera if it doesn't have flat profile and the preamp noise is so loud? None of the other reviews say this. They just read out the specs. Thanks again.

• @UsAgainstTheWorld
      @UsAgainstTheWorld  4 роки тому +2

I sold the camera shortly after this video but they've released a few firmware updates since then. If you have a camera store nearby that'll let you test it out in the store you can bring in an SD card with the newest firmware on it to install on the tester and see if they've fixed any of the issues. As for me I've been very happy with the X-T30 (long term review video coming soon) and am now firmly in the Fuji ecosystem. Happy shooting!

• @dkdkdkdkd310
    @dkdkdkdkd310 5 років тому +2

You forgot how shitty the wireless image transfer doesn’t work!!!!!!

• @ohwhat04
      @ohwhat04 4 роки тому +3

Davis Khounnoraj since updating to 2.0 it works for me! At release I could never get it to work. I’m on iOS 13.2 if it makes a difference but Bluetooth geotagging works well as long as my app is on the phone then I can lock the screen and it still works

• @LiahusN
      @LiahusN 4 роки тому +1

Works seamlessly for me

• @AlessandroScaltritti
    @AlessandroScaltritti 4 роки тому +2

I think XT100 isn't for video making

• @kaushikvr1
    @kaushikvr1 3 роки тому

I recently bought the camera and do face the hissing sound. Regret buying it. I did not have enough money to buy better mirrorless cameras. Not sure how to reduce the hissing sound. Does any external mic reduces it? Or any setting that will help me to reduce it please. Many Thanks.

• @posceve
    @posceve 5 років тому +1

Fuji put a sea sound on your X-T100! Ps. the autofocus problem it's only related to video recording?

• @zangasperic11
    @zangasperic11 4 роки тому

I have this camera but after seeing and working with some of my friends's cameras I have decided to sell this plus the lense and buy a sony alpha 7 III when the price lowers. Nice looks w fuji but sadly it did not deliver enough for me.

• @camerabuff8655
    @camerabuff8655 5 років тому +9

It's silly to think that Fujifilm are going to give you X-T3 performance and features for less than $500. Not going to happen.

• @kylaelaine3513
    @kylaelaine3513 4 роки тому

This video is way too awesome but I still have some questions..
    Since im a beginner of XT100, I cant use different modes. I'm always in Manual mode since I really dont know how to change the settings because I swear IT IS TOO BRIGHT. All the different modes is way too bright and I really dont know how to change everything. It feels like i bought this just for manual mode :( Help. Thanks!

• @jomarico1770
      @jomarico1770 4 роки тому

Maybe exposure comp is set way too high.or exposure is locked or try changing photometry setting

• @Sv-vb2fe
    @Sv-vb2fe 4 роки тому

They would rather you buy the new XT200 instead.

• @manhcuongnguyen4884
    @manhcuongnguyen4884 3 роки тому

no audio in my xt100 can anyone show me how to fix pls

• @celerinadominguez6431
    @celerinadominguez6431 4 роки тому

He is correct. Don't buy this camera. There's too much noise in the video when u connect it with a mic. And the video is way to sharp. There's no way u can lessen it.

• @sureshlingabathina
    @sureshlingabathina 5 років тому +2

Nevertheless it is excellent camera. After 2.0 firmware update now AF-C works fine. Check some Indonesian/Philippines Fuji tutorials, excellent on focus settings for sport.

• @WVMUSIC_NL
      @WVMUSIC_NL 4 роки тому

is that so? i have the xt100 as well and i always choose the focus myself . are autofocus issues now over?

• @rishananasar5479
      @rishananasar5479 4 роки тому

@@WVMUSIC_NL is it fixed. I am considering getting myself one. Confused between this and the a6000.

• @nombomyt
      @nombomyt 4 роки тому

@@rishananasar5479 what settings are best vlogging I'm always out of focus even after these update

• @vie-vie
      @vie-vie 4 роки тому

what sport, chess?

• @sureshlingabathina
    @sureshlingabathina 5 років тому

Excellent

• @JeremY-yt8ol
    @JeremY-yt8ol 4 роки тому +2

Lionel Messi