Regulars Rides: Kiran's Triumph Bonneville T100

Поділитися
Вставка
  • Опубліковано 21 січ 2019
  • Kiran's Dad took his Mum out on a date one evening, and came home with a motorcycle. Kiran took this as a green light to get his very own bike.
    His love for the Triumph Bonneville is clear, we'll let Kiran take you through the modifications himself!

КОМЕНТАРІ • 243

• @michaelguzman7363

Absolutely love all the concepts that the proud owner describes for the motorbike. May you live and ride long!

• @GrunkleStan1908
    @GrunkleStan1908 5 років тому +90

What sad person would dislike this? I mean, there's really no reason not to like a high quality video with a guy talking about a bike he loves (not even mentioning it's beautiful here)

• @jimwortham8634
    @jimwortham8634 3 роки тому +2

Old part here been times riding climbs all my life my favorite was the 1970 bountiful but still loves the new ones thanks for posting

• @pinoyparazzo
    @pinoyparazzo 5 років тому +2

Damn! That growl when it was revved! Lovely beast!

• @jaydubcee_
    @jaydubcee_ 5 років тому +3

That’s not just a bike, that’s a work of art. You must be very proud, dude.

• @TheMissendenFlyer
    @TheMissendenFlyer 5 років тому +12

Beautiful machine - in both looks and sound. There's just something about these Bonnies isn't there, they just look right with minimal customisation. Thanks for uploading once again!

• @FoiMal123
    @FoiMal123 3 роки тому +1

This is one of the cleanest t100s I’ve seen. Really neat.

• @MC-en7im
    @MC-en7im 4 роки тому +1

I really love this bike and the sound is just amazing. Thanks for the video.

• @stepheneldridge6998
    @stepheneldridge6998 5 років тому +11

Cool bike...simple and uncluttered, looks and sounds great! Steve

• @leechamberlain1273
    @leechamberlain1273 5 років тому +35

Wow a bit harsh , swapping your poor old mum for a motorcycle . lol, good video I like it cheers

• @MarTin-dm9vv
    @MarTin-dm9vv 4 роки тому +1

Your T100 looks awesome! Great work!

• @rsbharley4766
    @rsbharley4766 5 років тому +1

Got to love a Bonneville. That is a great looking bike. Thanks for sharing. Cheers

• @Alien937
    @Alien937 5 років тому +2

That looks Brilliant! One of the best I've seen and it has a lovely bark to the sound, five stars mate.

• @Ajbarili
    @Ajbarili 5 років тому +1

beautiful build man. I love the bobber/scrambler influence you've got on it.

• @andrewbull3537
    @andrewbull3537 4 роки тому +3

Well, that is a beautiful bike ,not over the top ,just enough ,well done mate (and say thanks to your dad !!!!)

• @gregdavis4050
    @gregdavis4050 3 роки тому

Wow, beautiful - don't think I've seen a nicer looking bike - sounds great too!

• @jadals1
    @jadals1 5 років тому +3

I don't often comment on video's but an awesome looking and tasteful build. Can't beat a bonneville. Love the sound of it now too. Well done:-)

• @rajdhaliwal
    @rajdhaliwal 5 років тому +7

Lovely work Kiran. You can sense the love you have for that bike by the way you describe the things you've done to it. Well done mate.

• @karlpage2836
    @karlpage2836 Рік тому +1

Stunning looking bike mate ..the light and clock lowering make it look 👍😊

• @Mikey__R
    @Mikey__R 5 років тому +1

Hi Kiran, I totally agree - the Bonny is exactly what a motorbike is supposed to look like. You've done a fine job on yours!