Hytera PNC550 POC Smartphone PTT Zello test + compare to Motorola Ion and Inrico T198

Поділитися
Вставка
  • Опубліковано 17 жов 2024

КОМЕНТАРІ • 6

• @pxt22
    @pxt22 2 роки тому +2

Nice video. Wow! Impressive audio on the Hytera! I own a couple of Hytera DMR units and I love the build quality, and they are (much) more affordable than other brands like Motorola, Kenwood or Icom.
    However, Hytera is also present in public safety in some countries! Mostly TETRA of course. BTW: Sepura, which is the market leader in many European countries, is owned by Hytera.

• @ElectronicNoobBlog
      @ElectronicNoobBlog  2 роки тому

Thanks for the info! Actually Hytera is not that cheaper - just compare Hytera PDC760 and Motorola Ion. They are priced almost the same. I decided to go with Motorola since I can use it on Wave OnCloud (on physical Motorola radios). Hytera PDC550 (one on video) and Motorola Evolve also they don't have big price gap.

• @pxt22
      @pxt22 2 роки тому

@@ElectronicNoobBlog OK, yes you are right in that case. I guess it all depends which products you compare.

• @markfarr9314
    @markfarr9314 Місяць тому

Is it possible to use this to automatically relay incoming VHF transmissions out onto Zello and vice versa?

• @sedinhodzic8221
    @sedinhodzic8221 Рік тому

Which setting do you have to make so that cello is activated when the screen is closed?
    Thanks

• @luisarriazola
    @luisarriazola Рік тому

Que tipo de Motorola usas