A delicious minced meat dish for lunch or dinner! lazy cabbage rolls
- Опубліковано 25 січ 2022
- A delicious minced meat dish for lunch or dinner! lazy cabbage rolls
☝ Video subtitles are available in different languages. Please select a language in UA-cam settings.
To cook lazy cabbage rolls:
Minced meat - 600 g
Cabbage - 500 g
Onion - 1 pc.
Egg - 1 pc.
Garlic - 1 clove
Salt - 1 tsp (taste)
Rice - 100 g
Black ground pepper - to taste
Onion - 1 pc.
Carrot - 1 pc.
Sour cream 20% - 150 g
Ketchup or tomato sauce - 150 g
Boiling water - 500 g
Salt - to taste
Bay leaf - 1 pc.
1. Finely chop the cabbage, pour boiling water over it and leave for 10 minutes. Then drain the water, put the cabbage in a colander and let the water drain completely, and let the cabbage cool.
2. Rinse rice, pour rice with boiling water and boil for 10 minutes. Drain the rice in a colander, let the water drain, and let the rice cool completely.
3. Grind meat, onion and garlic in a meat grinder. Add cooled rice and cabbage. Salt and pepper to taste and add the egg. Mix.
4. Form balls of minced meat, put in a mold. I got 16 balls.
5. Bake for 30 minutes at 200 degrees.
6. In the meantime, finely chop the onion, grate the carrots. Fry the onion in vegetable oil until transparent, add the carrots, fry for a few minutes.
7. Put onions and carrots on lazy cabbage rolls.
8. Mix sour cream and tomato sauce or ketchup. Pour in boiling water. Salt to taste. Pour sauce over lazy cabbage rolls. Put a bay leaf. Bake another 30-45 minutes.
- Навчання та стиль