Поділитися
Вставка

КОМЕНТАРІ • 117

• @matthewcorrea4278
    @matthewcorrea4278 3 роки тому +22

Please do more for the t15

• @magfedmonkey7888
    @magfedmonkey7888 3 роки тому +4

Good thing you made this video, because given these comments, people really don’t understand,

• @komradeklutch6215
    @komradeklutch6215 3 роки тому +3

I've spent my whole life trying not to dimple my balls. Good tips.

• @Roberttttttttt
    @Roberttttttttt 2 роки тому +1

Wish I could get parts for the Airsoft version in 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 Scotland. First strike ignore customers emails

• @Alabasterslim
    @Alabasterslim 3 роки тому +5

Love the t-shirt. Where can I get one?

• @bradenkuehl2033
    @bradenkuehl2033 3 роки тому +4

I just take the bolt right out when I store it, put some gun oil on the bolt and put it in a zip lock bag

• @andresbeltran1314
      @andresbeltran1314 3 роки тому +1

I do the same, and I also keep the manifold in the ziplock, so the orings are not squashed

• @bradenkuehl2033
      @bradenkuehl2033 3 роки тому +1

@@andresbeltran1314 great idea! I never thought of that!!

• @toxicmatrix1337
    @toxicmatrix1337 Рік тому

3:20 this is incorrect. Its the repeated use of the spring in this instance. This debate has been going on forever. Loading and unloading of magazines wear them out.

• @justalpha9138
    @justalpha9138 2 роки тому +2

I'm getting a T-15 today alongside a Tippmann TiPX today so this will REALLY help me out! I'm not new to paintball but these tips will be great! Thanks TooTall! :)
    Edit: I just got my T15 in the mail yesterday (WOW that was fast!) and it is AMAZING! I can't wait to use it! :D
    Edit 2: I fing love this marker!! It has treated me so well, and I adore using it! :D

• @pbsniper5127
    @pbsniper5127 3 роки тому +5

Thanks for the information! Keep up the great work dude! 🤟

• @SpencerGaming7580
    @SpencerGaming7580 3 роки тому +2

my only thought about t15 is: sad that they discontinued t4.1

• @poopoosplatter99
    @poopoosplatter99 Рік тому

Lol....don't keep it cocked, loaded, or with the barrel in.
    Well shoot. That kinda makes it a useless home defense weapon if you have to hand feed your mags, screw the barrel in and then cock it.....all before the bad guy gets you.

• @JLMtime
    @JLMtime 3 роки тому +2

Ebay has 3D printed pods made to fill mags of EVERY type & count. They work really really well & you can wait alot longer to load your mags if you know its instant. I was able to fill 6 zeta mags with in 2 mins were as it took 7 to do them manually only once a electric mag loader is full dose it save time... because the cap comes off you can fill the 3D printed ones as fast as a pod.

• @gyulatakacs1824
    @gyulatakacs1824 12 днів тому

Don't take it to school or walk around in public with it (especially mag fed).

• @djeemetryphebe4303
    @djeemetryphebe4303 3 роки тому +2

I’m not sure if Alex made this video because of me. I phoned in last week cause I connected my T-15 DMR to my ninja Tank and was afraid it was going to blow up my house. But Alex came to the rescue and fixed it over the phone

• @tooootall
      @tooootall 3 роки тому +1

lol not just you, its a super common thing.

• @djeemetryphebe4303
      @djeemetryphebe4303 3 роки тому +1

@@tooootall for sure when it’s our first time using a paintball device and you have little to no instructions.

• @mccloskey2112
    @mccloskey2112 3 місяці тому

Springs lose life by being cycled and NOT by being left under tension.

• @michaelplaczek9385
    @michaelplaczek9385 3 роки тому +6

Most of what he said does not only apply to the T15, but almost every other magfed marker

• @normang3668
      @normang3668 3 роки тому +2

Yep, all of these except the detent issue can apply to most basic mechanical guns (even the detent issue technically applies to any basic blowback, wearing out your detents is just generally not easily avoidable unless you're storing the gun with the bolt or the detents removed.)

• @drumslicks9999
    @drumslicks9999 Рік тому

It doesn't matter if you let the barrel attached, as long as you take the bolt out. / 3:47

• @chaplinpb5699
    @chaplinpb5699 3 роки тому +1

If you take the spring out of the rear you can leave the barrel in.

• @iamcondescending
    @iamcondescending 3 роки тому +1

The bt4 has the same detent problem only you can't solve it by removing the barrel. You can however just flip the detent before everytime you play, and it should be fine.

• @SirArcticPB
    @SirArcticPB 3 роки тому +1

The valve pin scares me when the bolt is forward.. I've replaced that thing 3 times. Idk why my t15 leaks from there... and I've rebuild the whole thing.

• @tacticalteddy5556
      @tacticalteddy5556 3 роки тому +1

I had similar problems when i got a t15pdw fullauto. Played with it 4 times in 6 months and every game it would leak i would rebuild it would be fine for about 100 balls then leak again. So i sold it.

• @ricardoandresarangomontoya6246
    @ricardoandresarangomontoya6246 2 роки тому +1

👍

• @eliaslopez719
    @eliaslopez719 3 роки тому +2

Can you do one for the tmc?

• @gooicho
    @gooicho 3 роки тому +1

What about adjusting velocity?
    I have followed all the tips you gave; however, I keep chopping paintballs, regularly... I have missed several games cuz of this issue.
    Please, advise!

• @matthewcorrea4278
      @matthewcorrea4278 2 роки тому

Your air tank might be too low of a pressure the marker needs to be at least 860 for newer gen t15

• @DJEY_PB
    @DJEY_PB 3 роки тому +1

well, those advices work for all markers

• @alexmedina6944
    @alexmedina6944 2 роки тому

You talk about the spring but frankly how is that correct. I leave my real firearm mags loaded. A spring is made to be compressed and so on. Where is the evidence of the spring issue.

• @markegipto1462
      @markegipto1462 2 роки тому

Real steel mags have different springs, the springs on paintball mags are significantly weaker, I've left one of my mags wound up and had to rebuild it.

• @chuchof3tt669
    @chuchof3tt669 Рік тому

New owner here so thanks because I was gonna leave all my mags loaded in storage with regular .68 rounds.. now I'm having an issue I don't understand this is not just my first t15 but also my first paintball marker... instructions don't seem as good for beginners... how do I uncock it how do I know my tank is actually working? When I shoot it stays in the barrel and doesn't actually shoot. If I tip the marker down ball falls right off.. any ideas what I might be doing wrong??

• @willhull9839
    @willhull9839 2 роки тому

Hopping u see this but we got basically 3 new t15s and we keep getting flips on the 1st strikes on all 3 guns. 1 the barrel keeps sliding forward and I have no idea on how to fix that. And 1 other 1 keeps leaking air out the back randomly. Help please

• @matthewcorrea4278
    @matthewcorrea4278 Рік тому

Does it suck on the power tube ?

• @omarcaneomedia
    @omarcaneomedia 5 місяців тому

Just bought a T15 and didn't know any of this, so thank you!

• @Mack_Stoney
    @Mack_Stoney 2 роки тому

So I was just finishing watching one of your videos and wanted to start playing with my markers and when I put my mag in the marker I heard the little spring cycle sound and cried a lil lmao

• @DirkGently1972
    @DirkGently1972 3 роки тому

Ouch! I certainly wouldn’t want to dimple my balls!! 😳

• @eriksmith859
    @eriksmith859 2 роки тому

I just take the bolt and drive spring out and keep them in a zip lock bag

• @Infidel92x
    @Infidel92x 5 місяців тому

Sounds like junk

• @craevhergames
    @craevhergames 2 роки тому

Does removing the barrel and putting them everytime not destroy the thread on them?

• @Kannerjb711
    @Kannerjb711 3 роки тому

I was trying to find some stuff like the sight and flashlight you had in your video from last year showing what you had on your marker. Any chance you have any comparable solar sights?

• @chrisbreezy-ryanbarbosa4320
    @chrisbreezy-ryanbarbosa4320 3 роки тому

2:29 Definitely don't want to dimple my balls.

• @mikesheber2205
    @mikesheber2205 3 роки тому +1

The higher quality paint the more brittle and softer the shell of the ball....you should know this.

• @gudmagz5924
      @gudmagz5924 3 роки тому +2

Reverse what you know in Speedball/Recball and apply to MagFed. Harder shell works best in magazines, i.e. Valken Graffiti, because it does not deform under the magazines spring tension and high humidity. If your style is MagFed though, you should know this. Plus, FSR should be the go to for MagFed anyway.

• @mikesheber2205
      @mikesheber2205 3 роки тому

@@gudmagz5924 I don't play magfed. If I wanted to play soldier, I would've gone in the infantry.

• @digitalsmithy
      @digitalsmithy 3 роки тому +4

@@mikesheber2205 so you prefer to play with a goofy looking gun that makes it way easier? why don't you travel to mars and fight off aliens by your logic? I don't have issues with speed ballers but I have probs with lame ass people who reject us magfed players. It doesn't have shit to do with playing soldier. I like real guns, and it's the closet I can get to using them in a friendly and competitive environment. Pretty simple.

• @justalpha9138
      @justalpha9138 Рік тому

@@mikesheber2205 Seriously?? What kind of a comment is this?? XD

• @raheemdrummonds5188
    @raheemdrummonds5188 3 роки тому

Need help have not made thru a Mag get on my T15

• @toestr2120
    @toestr2120 3 роки тому +4

The drive spring loses strength from continuous compression and decompression. Leaving the gun cocked will be fine. This will help save detents if you do leave the barrel in the gun. Not a big deal on this gun, but definitely on others.

• @tooootall

Trust me, that is not true at all. I have had tons of people bring in T15s that dont work anymore cuz they left it cocked over the winter.

• @BshidoBanzai
    @BshidoBanzai 3 роки тому

do these rules apply to the M17 A2 also???

• @codiedavis1388
    @codiedavis1388 3 роки тому

But what if your T15 is your home defense? I have six children and I chose to go non lethal to keep them safe.

• @kill-em-deadairgunner
      @kill-em-deadairgunner 3 роки тому +1

Routine maintenance! If your maker stays on the ready which is obvious for home defense, you should change O-rings, springs etc. etc. every other month or so... because odds are you will probably never have to use it...Stay safe my friend

• @Slurge47
    @Slurge47 3 роки тому

One question, where do I find a T15? been looking at many sites, they seem pretty scarce.

• @justalpha9138
      @justalpha9138 2 роки тому

I just now bought mine on Amazon no problem

• @gangusthemighty4180
    @gangusthemighty4180 2 роки тому

You have helped my buddy and I very much with our new T15's thank you good sir.

• @justalpha9138
      @justalpha9138 Рік тому

I have adored my T-15 ever since I got it. :)

• @stomis2346
    @stomis2346 3 роки тому

Whats the symptoms of a bad drive spring. I was always too lazy to take my barrel out and always left the gun cocked to save the detents. Last time I played I was having odd burping issues regardless of my recock adjustment.

• @matthewcorrea4278
      @matthewcorrea4278 2 роки тому

Tank doesn’t have enough pressure going through the regulator but also don’t cock your gun to store it just take the barrel out it will make your gun last a lot longer

• @Gimpthulhu
    @Gimpthulhu 3 роки тому

As a general rule of thumb, it it good practice to store mag-fed markers with the barrel off, or is this specific to the T15?

• @justin6667
      @justin6667 2 роки тому +1

TMC doesn't mind being stored with barrel on, it depends on the ball detent

• @monkeyman4015
    @monkeyman4015 3 роки тому

Don’t shoot youself in the foot

• @CarlosHernandez-rt5mc
    @CarlosHernandez-rt5mc 3 роки тому

I just remove the bolt itself after cleaning it I'll leave it in a zip lock with lube.

• @narrengold
      @narrengold 3 роки тому

Carlos, I never understand why I should take the bolt out and store it separately.
      Everybody said:"Oh, that is good, you have to."
      Never heard that argument for other magfed markers. Do you?

• @JustCantGetRight
    @JustCantGetRight 3 роки тому

69 views... nice

• @Ronin_PB
    @Ronin_PB 3 роки тому

How would I fix the detent issue with a Tippmann Stormer, since the detent is around the bolt when it’s decocked?

• @012998Mnb
      @012998Mnb 3 роки тому

Are you able to remove the detent from the marker partially like with the t15 or M17?

• @iamcondescending
      @iamcondescending 3 роки тому

If you have a "trident" shaped detent just flip it each time before you play, and it should be fine.

• @ilovecheifqueef
    @ilovecheifqueef Рік тому +1

a really good one is not throwing it at a tree at mach jesus

• @ProjectAnubisUSA
    @ProjectAnubisUSA 3 роки тому +1

Any idea why I’m getting double feeds and chops? I seen someone add 1/8” to the bolt sleeve that engages the mag to feed the spring to fix this; has anyone else done that?
    What sucks:
    The charge before filling sucks because you loose air!
    The barrel twist to mag or hopper sucks because it has play in the barrel.
    My barrel detents were flat out of the box.
    The barrel indexing groove was oversized and created wobble.
    The ball bearing indexing screw with pin was bent.
    The ball detents sat sideways due to barrel machining.
    For the price it should have a FULL AUTO kit like the Milsig m17.
    The CQB PDW sucks because the set screw hole is oversized and it falls straight out.
    The mags feel cheap, the should’ve used the same plastic as the TMC.
    Sometimes I have second thoughts 💭
    Then other times I feel like fixing the issues by redesigning them.

• @tooootall
      @tooootall 3 роки тому

Double feeds is because your detents need to be bent back into shape.

• @ProjectAnubisUSA
      @ProjectAnubisUSA 3 роки тому +1

@@tooootall it’s a new barrel they sent me because the OEM was machined too deep causing play in the barrel. Try bending them more, thanks for the advice

• @billydunham6534
    @billydunham6534 3 роки тому

Thanks man big help

• @jadepriest7209
    @jadepriest7209 3 роки тому

Thanks

• @freebird8974
    @freebird8974 3 роки тому

Thanks bruv

• @HBuzadi
    @HBuzadi 3 роки тому

Woohooo

• @TaxFree729
    @TaxFree729 3 роки тому

Gov will ban these soon.... rip my brand new T15

• @tonyross4365
      @tonyross4365 3 роки тому

In which country are you talking about?

• @TaxFree729
      @TaxFree729 3 роки тому

@@tonyross4365 hey Tony. Look up bill C-21. I recommend looking it up with “air soft” to get the specification I was talking about. Government announced it about a week ago.

• @nicholaismitsky5333
      @nicholaismitsky5333 3 роки тому +2

@@tonyross4365 Canada

• @Malmstrom92
    @Malmstrom92 3 роки тому +1

Springs don't lose tension from being compressed. They lose tension from the number of cycles it has been compressed. If your springs are malfunctioning from being compressed for a long period of time, its from some other cause.

• @tooootall

not sure where you're getting your info but a spring that is compressed over a long period of time absolutely becomes weaker. feel free to google it, plenty of info on the subject.

• @Malmstrom92
      @Malmstrom92 3 роки тому

@@tooootall www.europeansprings.com/springs/technical-information-springs/spring-durability/ provides a good reading on the subject. Can a spring lose tension from being compressed for a long period of times, potentially. As long as a lot of other parameters are met such as high heat, compression beyond its elastic limit, and extreme lengths of time (years). Then once it loses a trivial amount of tension. Will the difference be enough to make a difference, almost always no. I own several Tiberius mags and have taken a break for a few years, they all work just fine. This also holds true for firearm magazines too. Now your part about detents, which are technically springs, is completely true. It has happened to be a few times from neglect on my part.

• @RapidShotz00
      @RapidShotz00 3 роки тому

@@tooootall I'm with TooTall on this one.

• @specialk2859
    @specialk2859 3 роки тому

what mag pouch do you recommend for the FS T15?

• @holdenstrande5306
    @holdenstrande5306 3 роки тому

T15? Or mfg 100?

• @Bert439
      @Bert439 3 роки тому

Depends on your needs, a MG100 is a mechanical magfed speedball marker, while the T15 is moreso a AR-15 replica that shoots paintballs. Will tell you a full auto T15 is smile inducing.

• @matthewcorrea4278
      @matthewcorrea4278 3 роки тому

Mg 100 is alittle more reliable but not a lot of upgrades but the t15 you have soo many upgrades like a full auto kit and it looks better but it’s mainly up to personal preference also you kinda will get frustrated with your t15 and eventually you’ll know what to do with it

• @tooootall
      @tooootall 3 роки тому

@@matthewcorrea4278 i disagree. if you take care of it there should be no reason to be frustrated with a T15. mine is 5 years old and has seen hundreds of hours of use and still works like a dream.

• @matthewcorrea4278
      @matthewcorrea4278 3 роки тому

@@tooootall oh I take care of my t15 no I was saying when parts break it takes forever to receive them they’re always out of stock for parts and the mags are the best mags but I can never get them to feed right. Also when I bought my full auto kit it broke my upper manifold and took me forever to get that part and that’s where the frustration came from just from parts never being in stock

• @tooootall

@@matthewcorrea4278 ah i get ya. if you order parts from Defcon we almost always have them in stock. as for the mags not feeding right, have you checked the steel top plate for wiggling? thats usually the issue and i have a vid on how to fix that.

• @scriptkeeper8243
    @scriptkeeper8243 3 роки тому +1

@1:52, why, in general, magfed is poo. Really only good for shooting FSR.

• @digitalsmithy
      @digitalsmithy 3 роки тому

say that to my TMC. Haven't had one single issue and I play with speedballers almost every damn weekend.

• @justalpha9138
      @justalpha9138 Рік тому

No? My T-15 has performed admirably ever since I got it. This isn't good logic.

• @ianmciver7719
    @ianmciver7719 4 місяці тому

Great Tips vid - thank you 😀