5 MOST HATED THINGS ON MY 2001 VOLVO C70 T5

Поділитися
Вставка
  • Опубліковано 1 лют 2022
  • #fyp #volvot5 #volvoc70 #carsenthusiasts
    I had to sum up the things i have been doing to my cars and maybe someone will know better than go through same mistakes
    FOLLOW ME ON
    -TIKTOK: za_kid
    -INSTAGRAM: / za_kid
    -TWITCH: / stream-manager
    / @rgb-reactions
    Check out my NEW GAMING CHANNEL:
    / @optimistique
    / @rgb-reactions
  • Авто та транспорт

КОМЕНТАРІ • 13

• @neilp198
    @neilp198 2 роки тому +1

Good Video 👍 Car looks Great Bro

• @vinceantonelli8381
    @vinceantonelli8381 Рік тому

Whats your link for the Thermostat and what is the Volvo part number. Thanks

• @C.E.Channel
      @C.E.Channel  Рік тому

Hi. Honestly i say that i've never checked the part number as i just took the old one out of the housing and went to a local car parts shop and bought another one just like it. So i don't have a link as i haven't bought it online. Sorry i can't help you more.

• @bigbignosedestroyer
    @bigbignosedestroyer Рік тому

You can get facelift rear lights… they are more transparent than pre facelift.

• @C.E.Channel
      @C.E.Channel  Рік тому

Wait: when did mk1 had a facelift? Can you give me a link with the rear lights you talking about? i am very curious about that because i've been searching a lot and didn't get results. Thank you in advance!

• @Xanthos73
    @Xanthos73 7 місяців тому +1

What’s the aftermarket stereo you have, can’t find one that fits

• @C.E.Channel
      @C.E.Channel  7 місяців тому +1

Hi. To be honest with you i have no idea. All i know it’s a cheap Chinese brand which i bought from eBay years ago and all i’ve set as details when i was looking for one were “volvo c70 and double din stereo”. Looked into the results and chose this one. If you want to be more specific, just measure the lengths and diagonal and pick one specific. I’VE chosen this one because i wanted it to have touch screen as well.

• @Xanthos73
      @Xanthos73 7 місяців тому +1

Thanks for the help, I'll see if i can find one there@@C.E.Channel

• @C.E.Channel
      @C.E.Channel  7 місяців тому

@@Xanthos73 glad to help!

• @reijokeskinen8606
    @reijokeskinen8606 Рік тому +1

Buy a Renault

• @C.E.Channel
      @C.E.Channel  Рік тому

Already have a LAGUNA 2 ESTATE,but i didn't make any content on it. That was my first actual car and i still love it till this day!