By FAR, the best sling bag for organized travel | tomtoc Wander T26

Поділитися
Вставка
  • Опубліковано 3 бер 2024
  • Check out the sling here amzn.to/3PljAGF and thanks ‪@tomtocofficial‬ for sending this out.
    📌 For business inquiries: www.themarinex.com/contact
    Send me Stickers:
    Marine X
    3000 Custer Rd. Ste 270-444
    Plano, TX 75075
    Do you want perks like a badge during livestreams? Custom Emojis? Access to Discord? and Post Cards?
    Officially join the Battalion to get access to perks:
    / @marinex
    Join the Discord: / discord
    Instagram: / themarine_x
    Check out my other channel: / marinexafterthoughts
    Favorite Gear:
    Sling - nutsac.com/?aff=196
    Earbuds - amzn.to/3kQEAbI
    20l Bag - amzn.to/3KiNhWU
    25l bag - amzn.to/3Sez9jp
    Camera Gear I Use:
    Sony Fx3 - amzn.to/3IU1aqy
    Sony a6600 - amzn.to/3xTaOFB
    Sony 35mm GM - amzn.to/3gfnOO0
    Sigma 16mm Lens - amzn.to/3omFITZ
    Tamron 11-20mm - amzn.to/3rDQMhk
    Atomos Ninja V Monitor - amzn.to/31r14Xt
    Audio Gear:
    Mix Pre6 II Audio Interface - amzn.to/3Dmqr9Y
    Electro-voice RE20 - amzn.to/31rlWNV
    Rode NTG-5 - amzn.to/3xUlGTZ
    Stellar X2 Vintage - amzn.to/3EzTbx2
    Rode PSA1 Boom Arm - amzn.to/3y6gNY5
    XLR Cables - amzn.to/3xRgpfR
    Lighting:
    Falcon Eyes RX-24TD II - amzn.to/3xQMPHn
    Falcon Eyes RX-12TD - amzn.to/3EoKbLk
    Check out the items I use: www.amazon.com/shop/taplyfeda...
  • Розваги

КОМЕНТАРІ • 67

• @JoeLopez
    @JoeLopez 3 місяці тому +3

Thanks for coming out with this video! I was carrying the Tomtoc EDC compact but when I wanted to also take a camera, it was pretty stuffed. I caught wind of the T-26 a couple of months ago and find it to be the perfect size/layout for me. I can keep a book, small tool pouch AND one of my cameras (35mm film SLRs/x100V) quite easily along with the essentials. It's a great bag for me.

• @MarineX
      @MarineX  3 місяці тому +2

I never knew I needed this sling. I like the smaller tomtoc slings but could never handle my camera and a few EDC items.

• @WrldExplorer
    @WrldExplorer 2 місяці тому +3

I’ve been in the DC metro area for 22 years. Moving to Colombia next month and I just purchased this bag for my upcoming trip to Paris this year because of this review.

• @MarineX
      @MarineX  2 місяці тому +1

Very cool! Thanks brother

• @genbu2870
    @genbu2870 3 місяці тому +2

Last year i Was looking for a sling, bought the Bellroy Venture Sling 9L
    But this sweet Sling is now my everyday follower
    It looks Awesome, the handling is good.
    The only downside up until now is, that the handles squeech (hope its the right Word) a little bit.

• @johnhawkins3986
    @johnhawkins3986 2 місяці тому

As soon as I saw you with the bag, I knew I had to have it. I absolutely love this bag it’s great. I have some stuff in the bag and it does not bulge. I’m telling you there is nothing about this bag. I do not dislike I am really enjoying it. Thank you marine x salute ✌🏾✌🏾✌🏾✌🏾

• @toddmarrazzo187
    @toddmarrazzo187 3 місяці тому

Bought the Tomtoc Compact literally 10 days ago. Returned that one and just got this one yesterday. Great for EDC and CDW

• @stevecastellarin698
    @stevecastellarin698 3 місяці тому +2

We get snazzy looking X in this video, looking good!! I’ve been thinking of getting a sling bag - as a step down from my backpack. This is definitely one I want to look into. Thanks for this video!!

• @MarineX
      @MarineX  3 місяці тому

Thanks much

• @dayday8332
    @dayday8332 3 місяці тому

Thank you! Was eyeing this bag on Amazon.

• @sdophoto1405
    @sdophoto1405 3 місяці тому

Been hunting for a sling that is not too big or too small. I have bought and returned a number of them. I think this might be perfect! Thanks

• @brandongoede5907
    @brandongoede5907 3 місяці тому +6

Tomtoc is always solid

• @pagpapaitim
    @pagpapaitim 6 днів тому

Just ordered for my flight to Oregon. Their smallest sling is nice but it got a little too small for me on the plane. I hope this will be better.

• @Mr.ErikSnake
    @Mr.ErikSnake 3 місяці тому

Looks dope like the blue inside, going to check it out with your link

• @hewittaj1
    @hewittaj1 2 місяці тому

Just purchased this bag today for EDC , for exactly the reasons mentioned.

• @arikentin1172
    @arikentin1172 3 місяці тому

I just ordered the tomtoc small bag, thanks. And Amazon has a 15% off coupon for this bag and other discounts for the larger sizes.

• @ryanfletcher317
    @ryanfletcher317 Місяць тому

very interesting sling!
    ty for the review!

• @tripeee58
    @tripeee58 3 місяці тому

Great job, great gear, thx.

• @Tym2GoDie
    @Tym2GoDie 3 місяці тому +1

bought this to carry my steam deck I love it.

• @ADAMGILBRT82
    @ADAMGILBRT82 3 місяці тому +1

Nandos is massive in Australia for the spicy Portuguese chicken😊

• @kurtsmith609
    @kurtsmith609 3 місяці тому

Me and my daughter watch all of your videos and i have been thinking about making an urban style edc channel, any tips on getting started up? We need more edc creators for the regular guys. I appreciate you showing and appreciating more than just “grail items” you have no idea how much it helps, some edc channels with only grail items are fun to watch and see stuff but are almost discouraging to people trying to start up in edc

• @TheGothicHangman
    @TheGothicHangman 3 місяці тому +1

Six weeks ago I was singing the praises of that sling in your comments. The Wanderer is definitely my sweet spot bag for sure. Sure I love my backpack, though it's not something I want or need to carry everyday. Grabbed the Alpaka Bravo Tote because I don't always want to throw my iPad Pro in a backpack either. Though if I'm running around with my EDC items that won't fit pockets, the wanderer sure is the one!!! Personally I carry my HeroClip on the compression straps when not in use. And that top handle is everything, and I'm good with the zipper pulls. That electric blue interior turns my on bigtime, got an Alpaka orange organizer pouch for contrast.

• @kevinhinojoza
    @kevinhinojoza 3 місяці тому +2

I absolutely love the black and blue color scheme they got going! These guys are truly stylish!

• @wallyfrogmore
    @wallyfrogmore 3 місяці тому +1

I have the alpaka go sling mini and its as goated imo. but I get your view with removable straps

• @ivanwarner6852
    @ivanwarner6852 3 місяці тому

Sling + backpack = Slack pack or Sling pack??? Love TomToc products...may need to pick this up. Thanks!

• @xDark5taRx
    @xDark5taRx 3 місяці тому

I'm looking to get this bag at the end of the month. I heard somewhere that the swivel buckle attachments squeek when in motion. Have you ran into that?

• @prym1camo845
    @prym1camo845 3 місяці тому

I use the Bellroy mini sling as my EDC instead of a purse.

• @beertravel
    @beertravel 2 місяці тому

Great review!

• @MarineX
      @MarineX  2 місяці тому

Glad you enjoyed it

• @Bulldgz52
    @Bulldgz52 3 місяці тому

Great video! I’ve been waiting to pull the trigger on this bag. How do you compare it to the Nutsac tactical sling? I think dimensions are similar.

• @MarineX
      @MarineX  3 місяці тому

Same dimensions but this bag holds more overall

• @Yooper05
    @Yooper05 3 місяці тому

Another great one. Safe travels brother. Did you say how many liters that thing is? Sorry if I missed it.

• @warlantactical
    @warlantactical 14 днів тому

Viktos upscale sling is a winner

• @Mapleaple
    @Mapleaple Місяць тому

They make a X Pac material now and i love it better then their older material.

• @jonuiuc
    @jonuiuc 3 місяці тому

This is a good size, Chrome kadet mini, Kargo loculus, and Greenroom metrorunner are similar size and shape alternatives that come in different colors/materials, but tomtoc is almost always the lowest price.

• @MehoyMenoy13
      @MehoyMenoy13 Місяць тому

I was actually going to buy a chrome Kaden. But now I’m eyeing this tomtoc one

• @itstoonbruh
    @itstoonbruh 3 місяці тому

Your thoughts on WolfPak products?

• @DavidHurst91
    @DavidHurst91 3 місяці тому

I hope you brought one of your flashlights with UV to check your room. I’m addicted to checking mine.

• @MarineX
      @MarineX  3 місяці тому +1

Brother, I forgot mine this go round.

• @MarineX
      @MarineX  3 місяці тому

I brought a flashlight I’m testing under embargo

• @DavidHurst91
      @DavidHurst91 3 місяці тому

It may be better not to know.

• @JoeLopez
    @JoeLopez 3 місяці тому

Have you reviewed the duffel bags by Think Tank yet?

• @WrldExplorer
    @WrldExplorer 2 місяці тому

There is one issue I have with this bag. The shoulder strap keeps moving. Especially when I swinging it around to the front. so what I might do is have it sown in the position at both ends where I want it all the time no matter where I adjust it, It will still be sitting at the right spot.

• @MarineX

I think I got used to it. I just like when the bag slaps you in the back of the head when you go to grab something off the floor

• @scratchbuiltreplicas824
    @scratchbuiltreplicas824 2 місяці тому

Great video! I'm considering buying this for EDC. Do you think it would hold up to everyday use? Currently I carry a Maxpedition Lunada. Thanks!

• @MarineX

Yes, absolutely. I can't speak too long term on this particular bag. But my other tomtoc bags have been holding up great.

@@MarineX awesome. Thank u! The other models you have are??? Safe travels.

• @MarineX

@@scratchbuiltreplicas824 I have the explorer t21 (i purchased), navigator t24 (tomtoc sent to me), explorer t21-xpac (i purchased), x U (tomtoc sent to me), t29 accessory pouch (i purchased), and the t50 backpack (tomtoc sent to me). My very first t21 had discoloring after a year. but they kept improving and I have been impressed.

@@MarineX very cool! Thank u so much!

• @itotech7845
    @itotech7845 3 місяці тому

Wat up X. So, how heavy does it get with all the gear you have on it now? Too heavy to carry comfortably all day or not? I been looking for a sling/fanny/man purse that I can comfortably carry my two cameras and my Glock 19 when I go places.
    I don’t want to have two bags on me. I’m in Sarasota and it gets hot here to walk around with a bunch of bags on. I have a dedicated camera backpack but I want something I can just throw the cameras in and leave the backpack in the car with the rest of the gear. I think this may be the answer.

• @MarineX
      @MarineX  3 місяці тому

It’s heavy with a load. Empty it’s about 1.5 pounds

• @itotech7845
      @itotech7845 3 місяці тому

Ok ok. Thanks much appreciated

• @JROSTEK4489
    @JROSTEK4489 3 місяці тому

What you got a taste for? I’m like an hour from the city bro. I can recommend whatever you’re in the mood for.

• @alanhold2468
    @alanhold2468 3 місяці тому

Nandoos is Portuguese chicken. We have had it in the UK for years. Try the chicken livers and try some of the extra hot sauce. Very nice👍

• @Hi_Im_Dominik
    @Hi_Im_Dominik 3 місяці тому

t-21 kolors just win it for me

• @Realtor-BigD-SmokinDonBBQ
    @Realtor-BigD-SmokinDonBBQ 3 місяці тому

Next time get the mashed potatoes. Thank me later.

• @kelvingalos9
    @kelvingalos9 3 місяці тому

Dapper X

• @itstoonbruh
    @itstoonbruh 3 місяці тому

Nandos 🔥🔥🔥🔥🫡

• @Phafanapolis
    @Phafanapolis 3 місяці тому +2

That sling looks great. Love the bright blue interior. However, I absolutely _hate_ the black exterior. By far my least favorite color and the most overhyped color in the entire world. gOeS wiTh eVeRyThiNg.