How to Get Gas on a Motorcycle AND Reviewing the Triumph Comfort Seat for Bonneville T120

Поділитися
Вставка
  • Опубліковано 9 сер 2018
  • How 2 Get Gas on a Motorcycle
    Reviewing the Triumph Comfort Seat for Bonneville T120
    Follow all our social media links to win glorious prizes:
    instagram.amenmoto.com
    facebook.amenmoto.com
    twitter.amenmoto.com
    blog.amenmoto.com
    Triumph saddlebags
    shop.triumphmotorcycles.com/l...
    Dart Flyscreen
    www.dartflyscreens.com/collec...
    Halcyon bar-end mirrors
    revivalcycles.com/products/ha...
    Motone Customs brass shifter peg
    www.motone.co.uk/motorcycle-p...
    Jedz Moto:
    / @jedz123
    Chasing the Horizon Podcast
    horizon.bmwmoa.org
    The Cafe Racer Podcast - it's not just about Cafe Racers!
    www.caferacerpodcast.com
    Stuart Fillingham's UA-cam Channel:
    / @stuartfillingham
    And finally: Check out our shop! We make $2 on anything you buy there, proceeds support this channel. shop.amenmoto.com
  • Розваги

КОМЕНТАРІ • 32

• @paullandry5907
    @paullandry5907 Місяць тому

Great points! :)

• @tsmgguy
    @tsmgguy 5 років тому +1

Dude, your low fuel light is on... I have a 2016 black & white T120, too. Love it! Another little tip for the guys who like to sit in the T120's saddle and hold the bike upright while fueling: if the bike is not on the side stand, you won't get eight bars indicating a full tank. I can't hear your bike while you ride. You have not yet decatted, huh? Enjoyed the ride, thanks!

• @Sanchaovamosrodar
    @Sanchaovamosrodar 6 років тому

Awesome Motorbike , I have this one in Brazil , Best regards

• @AmenMoto
      @AmenMoto  6 років тому +1

Very cool! Thanks for watching, obrigado!

• @Jedz123
    @Jedz123 6 років тому +1

My cap will spin off sometimes even locked... My stock seat is going down hill fast on my T120.

• @jarrettbellboy
    @jarrettbellboy 4 роки тому

Hey @AmenMoto, great video. What bar end mirrors do you have? Do you like them and are the visible? I don't want to stare down to look at my mirrors.

• @AmenMoto
      @AmenMoto  2 роки тому

Just saw this, sorry. These are Halcyon bar end mirrors.

• @jackchristodoulou197
    @jackchristodoulou197 5 років тому

Hi mate black and white is a great colour Bonnie could not find one so ending up buying a competition green and white have not started the mods yet but interested in how you find the windscreen on your bike does it stop the wind much

• @AmenMoto
      @AmenMoto  5 років тому

Hi Jack, green & white sounds real nice to me!!
      Being honest, these flyscreens don't do much. Maaaybe 10% wind reduction. Still lots of wind up front. But they do look great!
      Thanks for watching, man. Hope to see you around.

• @DaptaHBah
    @DaptaHBah Рік тому

That’s my closest dealer too

• @scott.lindroth
    @scott.lindroth 5 років тому

Hey Scott! Are the bench seats and comfort seats the same? My ST seat is too low and a little hard.

• @AmenMoto
      @AmenMoto  5 років тому

I’m not sure. I have the comfort seat. I don’t think I know what the bench seat is.

• @scott.lindroth

Amen Moto might be specific to a Street Twin seat. The stock seat has a “divot” that sits the rider lower than the pillion. The bench seat puts both at the same level. It’s the same price as the comfort seat, and the Triumph dealer hadn’t heard of the comfort seat (or assumed I meant the bench seat). I’ll do my homework.

• @AmenMoto
      @AmenMoto  5 років тому

Scott check out the video about seats for the street twin done by Tony over at “views from the man cave.” I think he talks about the differences, now that you mention it.

• @scott.lindroth

Thanks - very helpful.

• @mikemckool6645
    @mikemckool6645 5 років тому

You're from NOVA? Me too. What city? BTW...are you saying the Triumph brand seat is better than Pure Triumph or British Customs seats? I'm contemplating a Comfort seat for my T-120. I'm 6'2 1/2"....and need my seat a bit different...but I don't want to invest in another seat I'll have to customize. Will this seat work for me in your opinion? Thanks.

• @AmenMoto
      @AmenMoto  5 років тому +1

I couldn't make the brackets on the British Customs line up with the hooks on the T120. But I think the Triumph Comfort Seat would be a good upgrade for you.
      If you visit a Triumph dealership they should let you put one on your bike to see how it feels.
      Good luck!

• @mikemckool6645

@@AmenMoto Thanks for the reply. But, just to be clear...do the Triumph comfort seat and the others mentioned use different Manufacturers? I appreciate the info.

• @AmenMoto

I don't have the answer to that. I don't know who makes the Triumph comfort seat, I just know it fits perfectly. The other one I had in my possession (British Customs) didn't. The British Customs one was maybe a half inch taller and slightly narrower.
      I got the BC seat through Revzilla so it was simple to return, which I needed to do. You could try that if you want.

• @mikemckool6645

@@AmenMoto Thanks.

• @rabbidbabies4094
    @rabbidbabies4094 2 роки тому

After some time with the comfort seat, what are your thoughts on it? Good for longer rides? I’m thinking about getting one but opinions seemed to be pretty mixed on the forums.

• @AmenMoto
      @AmenMoto  2 роки тому +1

I would never go back.
      The Triumph is NOT a touring bike, but the seat makes it bearable.
      I did my 3000 mile trip to Durham and Tennesse in 2019 on the seat and it was tough but doable.
      On the stock seat I would want to die.
      I got a great price on mine which helped a lot. It's not cheap. :(
      Let me know what you end up doing.
      (Also your username is hilarious)

• @rabbidbabies4094
      @rabbidbabies4094 2 роки тому +1

@@AmenMoto I did a 1300 mile trip round trip on stock seat. I had an airhawk seat cushion, that helped a little. Overall with stopping every couple hours, it wasn't too terrible. I'm gonna see if any of the local dealers have a comfort seat I can try on.

• @AmenMoto
      @AmenMoto  2 роки тому

@@rabbidbabies4094 Cool. If you're ever around here near Fort Lauderdale you can try mine out anytime.

• @lennyg3009
      @lennyg3009 Рік тому

@@AmenMoto i would love to meet up and try out the seat. Just picked up my new t120 from Jim

• @AmenMoto
      @AmenMoto  Рік тому

Hi @@lennyg3009 !
      Congrats on the new bike!!!
      I sold my T120 last year )-;
      If you want to meet I’ll be at Two Wheels World around 11 tomorrow.
      They might even have a comfort seat you can try.

• @chitownlew
    @chitownlew 5 років тому

What the heck is a "Triumph Comfort Seat"? Where do I find or purchase one....Why not provide a link?

• @AmenMoto

That’s what Triumph calls their thicker, firmer seat. You can get it from any triumph dealership or from their website.

• @marvinr5054
      @marvinr5054 5 років тому

The best price I've found so far on it is on Pure-triumph.com also free shipping. Part#A2306447 in Black. Part#A2306448 for brown. Good luck guys.

• @adithyachennamadhavuni6155
    @adithyachennamadhavuni6155 3 роки тому

The damn cap. Not sure why it feels like I'm picking a safe everytime I fuel.

• @AmenMoto
      @AmenMoto  3 роки тому +1

I'm going to replace mine with one that has no key.
      I heard a Harley Sportster cap fits