BLEACH & TONE HAIR AT HOME | Wella T14

Поділитися
Вставка
  • Опубліковано 29 жов 2018
  • I decided to go back to blonde again :D. Please click arrow down button to see more info!
    Products used in video:
    Schwarzkopf Igora Bleaching Powder
    amzn.to/2ERxWwm
    Wella 30 Volume Cream Developer
    amzn.to/2zfXT2P
    Wella Colorcharm T14
    amzn.to/2ESEvyL
    Wella 20 Volume Develeoper
    amzn.to/2Q7eE7F
    Olaplex No1, 2 & 3
    amzn.to/2Ey6JJU
    Note: Wella colorcharm products are currently not available on Amazon.co.uk. I'll update when they are again.
    -----------------------------
    Subscribe and follow me on my social channels:
    / 5footcloset
    / 5footcloset
    / 5footcloset
    / 5footcloset
    5footcloset.com/
  • Навчання та стиль

КОМЕНТАРІ • 437

• @5footCloset
    @5footCloset  5 років тому +278

Thanks for everyone's concern about my "dry & fried" hair :D. It always looks like it when I've just literally bleached, washed without any conditioner and blow-dried it. Stay tuned for my HAIR ROUTINE video where you can see how healthy it is xxx

• @Cavemenandgods
      @Cavemenandgods 5 років тому +12

Actually this is what it looks like in its most natural state without styling it ad you say which is just another word for disguising the damage...great video very calming to watch but your hair was in trouble before the bleach hun...

• @5footCloset
      @5footCloset  5 років тому +37

I don’t because conditioning right after toning will make your colour fade quicker. I know what I’m doing 🤦🏼‍♀️

• @daniellemilia1974
      @daniellemilia1974 5 років тому

Blow dryers are actually bad for your hair. Dries it out way more than a dryer you sit under or air dry. Sit down dryers are more expensive of course.

• @5footCloset
      @5footCloset  5 років тому +18

Yup air dry of course is better but it’ll make my hair more wavy (not a nice way) meaning I’d have to spend more time straightening so blow drying is better for mine.

• @bettystefanick3524
      @bettystefanick3524 5 років тому +32

Thanks for the great video! Some people- really need to get a Life or take a look at their own life. There’s no need to put down people- take a look at your self - if you have to put down people. In this day & age - we have to love more & build each other up. Positivity!
      You are Beautiful! So is your Hair!! Great Job!

• @TheAlioop16
    @TheAlioop16 9 місяців тому +6

It looks really good. Ladies. When you bleach or dye your hair, the cuticle opens. It takes a few days to calm down. It will be smooth in a few days especially with conditioner.

• @JesusChristwaytruthlife
    @JesusChristwaytruthlife 2 роки тому +74

If your hair after bleaching is an orange tone, you use wella T14 (blue base). If your hair is more of a yellow tone after bleaching, use wella T18 (purple/violet base). If you put T14 on yellow hair, it will turn slightly green.

• @uwumaster3272
    @uwumaster3272 5 років тому +28

I hate everyone hating on your hair like it matters. She decided to do that to her hair and that’s fine no need to comment on it. There’s also coarse hair that looks “dead” when it’s actually perfectly fine

• @5footCloset
      @5footCloset  5 років тому +10

Aww that’s very sweet of you, thank you! I’m just gonna ignore them as the video is about the toner and my hair is fine. When bleaching natural black hair to blonde, it’s never the same as natural brown to blonde.

• @uwumaster3272
      @uwumaster3272 5 років тому +1

5footcloset exactly

• @daniellemilia1974
      @daniellemilia1974 5 років тому +3

Yes that's true. Coarse hair, especially curly, always looks dry

• @ivelissesuero1569
      @ivelissesuero1569 5 років тому

1967 Chevy Impala Yes thanks I thow that too
      But always somebody will thinking or commenting negative

• @maryie9876
    @maryie9876 5 років тому +11

This toner is amazing😊😊I always used to use the t18 and didn't give me amazing results like this one. I have dark hair and qhen i bleached it looked yellow after leaving this toner for 15min on damp hair it turned it a very nice shade of ashy blonde. I feel like i look amazing😆

• @margaretvogt3538
    @margaretvogt3538 2 роки тому +3

This would have to be the best demo ive every seen you get straight to the point and it makes it easy to listen to Thank You 💜

• @donnadayle3762
    @donnadayle3762 Рік тому +5

you did a great job on your hair. it's not your fault if the negative comments are because they are lame. you explained it all perfectly. if they had problems understanding they should just replay the video until they get it!! you answered their same stupid questions over & over again. you have more patience than i do!!...lol! good job!

• @thegretnaexperiment2.021
    @thegretnaexperiment2.021 4 роки тому +7

Love your toner application technique! So much easier to manipulate by yourself ❤️

• @ImGojosGF
    @ImGojosGF 5 років тому +11

It looks so good! ❤️ Don’t listen to the other comments. Hair always looks like that initially after bleaching but I think if you trim a little and do some deep conditioning it should do the trick! Thank you for sharing I found this really useful!

• @audaciousred
    @audaciousred 4 роки тому +15

I love your hair color it looks great! I was trying to decide between the t18 and T14 and I think I'm going to go with the T14 because of your video. Looks beautiful

• @rodneyebersole1585
    @rodneyebersole1585 5 років тому +30

From what I could see your hair looks beautiful and that color looks awesome on you. I love the color, great job!

• @5footCloset
      @5footCloset  5 років тому +2

Thank you very much! Oh well it’s just people’s opinions and I can’t make everyone happy 😅

• @BB-rf1ee
    @BB-rf1ee Рік тому +1

I bet it gets exhausting replying to all the insensitive comments. You’re beautiful and your responses are so positive. You keep doing you! I really enjoy listening to your voice! I’m going to bleach my hair soon - thank you for sharing your advice.

• @iswhatitis_ayy
    @iswhatitis_ayy 2 роки тому +12

Just one tip I have for you. Using coconut oil blocks the bleach from being able to penetrate the hair. Leaving spots and a color you don't want. Leave your hair clean and free of any type of product for the best results with bleach ♥️

• @jenniferyo9948
    @jenniferyo9948 5 років тому +11

Omg you saved my sister! Well more like you saved me because she had me do it and she is so picky! It came out so beautiful 😍 thank you so much for this simple to follow and great video 💕

• @5footCloset
      @5footCloset  5 років тому +3

You’re very welcome and I’m glad and and your sister are happy with the result 😘

• @melissamitkas9941
    @melissamitkas9941 5 років тому +50

these people have no idea what fried hair looks like

• @Hailey-ze7br
    @Hailey-ze7br 4 роки тому +4

You look so good with blonde hair! ❤

• @evangusheka
    @evangusheka 4 роки тому +7

Doesn't look dry you did a fabulous job ..you just have thick hair .and it looks great

• @GB-vk4ni
    @GB-vk4ni 3 роки тому +5

one of the best diy videos yet

• @icie4u
    @icie4u 5 років тому +2

You did a great job! Best brunette to blonde video on UA-cam! 👏👏👏

• @maddymelnik5661
    @maddymelnik5661 3 роки тому +2

I really liked this video. Your hair turned out great. Thank you so much for this

• @taoufiklabriki5088
    @taoufiklabriki5088 5 років тому +1

This kind of blonde is rely biutifull! ! She did it rely good! ! It loocks gorgeous on you! ! Thats the secret of having blonde haire toner and purple shampo to mantain !!!

• @donnapieniazek3989
    @donnapieniazek3989 3 роки тому +1

Just Beautiful! Exactly the color I'm looking for! Thanks for sharing!😉😉😉

• @julieinsley7654
    @julieinsley7654 2 роки тому +2

I absolutely love your hair color 🤗 you done a good job well done 😊

• @devintyffanicox5458
    @devintyffanicox5458 2 роки тому +4

You can also use a purple shampoo for yellow brassy hair or blue shampoo for orange looking hair. These help tone those down. I suggest using purple shampoo for your hair once a week. I think it came out great though.

• @donnapieniazek3989
      @donnapieniazek3989 2 роки тому +1

Fonolo Purple shampoo works great to get out brassy and yellowing out! It says to leave it on for 10 minutes but I found 20 minutes to work better.

• @charliedee2271
    @charliedee2271 3 роки тому +5

you've got me tempted to do this to myself, LOOKS SO GOOD

• @velmar25
      @velmar25 3 роки тому +1

Im doing it also on my own cus i LOVED the way it looked.

• @TomboyBabe
    @TomboyBabe 4 роки тому +6

That turned out so pretty, I'm about to tone my orange hair wish me luck!!

• @ngotheodora4313
      @ngotheodora4313 4 роки тому +1

remember to lift it to level 8 9 at least for the best result if you use Wella toners ^^

• @rebecadiaz2194
    @rebecadiaz2194 5 років тому +1

Love the end result ❤️ good job

• @annaklukowska93
    @annaklukowska93 4 роки тому +6

Oh ! your hair looks very nice after bleaching them and toning 😊 this is what I'm gonna do, keep fingers crossed that it will work out 🤭

• @aiyana_yk1557
      @aiyana_yk1557 3 роки тому +1

Can you update us on how it turned out. I just recently bleached my hair from a dirty blonde to about a level 8 but it's totally yellow so I really hope the t14 works.

• @PreppyWho_
    @PreppyWho_ 4 роки тому +12

Fabulous! You make it look easy! Ignore the rude comments x

• @charlotteross5002
    @charlotteross5002 Рік тому

LIKED, LOVE & SUBBED 💛 Thank you very much for sharing, it was very helpful. I bleached my hair and need to tone it with the same toner. Yours came out Beautiful 👑🕊🏆💛🫶🎉

• @carolynadams53
    @carolynadams53 9 місяців тому +1

Your hair is so cute!❤

• @lemoncitrussage
    @lemoncitrussage 3 роки тому +4

You’re so beautiful and you did a great job. 🤓✨

• @user-tp9ec8ys6e
    @user-tp9ec8ys6e 3 роки тому +1

Thanks for video ,today i am going to change my grey hair🥰

• @lexeytamayo
    @lexeytamayo 4 роки тому +6

Oooh thank you for this video! For some reason I was thinking I had to blow dry it to be able to tone it I’m so happy I only have to towel dry ! I didn’t even read the label 🙄🙄🙄

• @nessauk2786
    @nessauk2786 4 роки тому +4

Looks much nicer than mine did after so many bleeches then t18 ect,ect ect..

• @chapontiffany
    @chapontiffany 5 років тому

Wonderful job love the color

• @maepadilla3794
    @maepadilla3794 2 роки тому +6

Girl I can't stand u! U made that look sooooo easy! Lol I'm done with u! Lol Jp good video, straight to the point, & good demonstration. Thanks for the help doll😘

• @SarahMariLucas
    @SarahMariLucas 5 років тому +1

Love the final results on you! Thank you for this video! :) Did the mixing cups and brush come with any of the products you mentioned in this video? Or buy these separately?

• @5footCloset
      @5footCloset  5 років тому +1

Thank you! No, I bought them separately xx

• @kimberlyschouppe86
    @kimberlyschouppe86 4 роки тому +18

I think it looks great and @BradMondo would approve.

• @5ofhopes.-.227
    @5ofhopes.-.227 4 роки тому +1

Thank you. I needed to know this

• @LOISLANE99999
    @LOISLANE99999 Рік тому

thanks it looks great! good demonstration! thanks.

• @mir6553
    @mir6553 2 роки тому +2

Great job 👏 you look amazing

• @alexandriam814
    @alexandriam814 4 роки тому +7

Wow you’re so beautiful !!

• @madamjaynie87
    @madamjaynie87 4 роки тому +3

Very pretty!!!!

• @faybeharry3330
    @faybeharry3330 3 роки тому +3

It's gorgeous

• @mimioverton4097
    @mimioverton4097 5 років тому +1

Thanks for the video , you look so beautiful with blonde hair 🙏🏽

• @5footCloset
      @5footCloset  5 років тому

Thanks so much for your lovely comment hun xxx

• @Blackcat21943
    @Blackcat21943 3 роки тому +2

I got my bleach stuff from a hair shop as I want my hair purple so I’m bleaching it so I get the propel results from the colour I want

• @geeguerra2029
    @geeguerra2029 4 роки тому +4

I love it. Wish I could do this to my self but I’m scared.

• @Cutiepieanacel
    @Cutiepieanacel 5 років тому +1

Your hair is light already in the beginning of the video. So did you bleached it already? And you’re doing 2nd bleach?

• @HoneyDubey23
    @HoneyDubey23 4 роки тому

Looks good!

• @cesaesa
    @cesaesa Рік тому +2

I like this color results if you don't want to have yellow hair from the bleach process and then get your hair toned this color I think you will have better results using the same hair products brand name like in this video were they used "Wella" brand name products like developer and toner from Wella brand name products

• @ms.lovelyangela9688
    @ms.lovelyangela9688 5 років тому +6

I wish I knew this before using t Wella 11 on my hair I bleach my hair & it turned out like you’re hair when you bleached it instead I used t wella 11 it turn like brownish blonde

• @matamorosa
    @matamorosa 5 років тому +1

It looks so good!

• @vesnaotuhouma7697
    @vesnaotuhouma7697 5 років тому

Great job looks great

• @lpg8518
    @lpg8518 3 роки тому +5

Omg I did the same thing and my hair is orange, I am going to tone it and cross my fingers that it comes out as nice as yours

• @celesteessel4500
      @celesteessel4500 3 роки тому +1

Did it

• @margarethteodoro2435
      @margarethteodoro2435 3 роки тому +1

toning usually works best when your hair is level 8 or higher. bleaching it again will lighten it more which will make the toner work better

• @beehumblewithmevicky2792
    @beehumblewithmevicky2792 3 роки тому +2

Great video love your hair! I'm getting ready to apply T 14 toner to my hair! How long did you leave it on? Great video!

• @julieinsley7654
    @julieinsley7654 2 роки тому +1

Your hair looks lovely and suits you well 👍. ...

• @moniquealves9631
    @moniquealves9631 5 років тому

Adoro esse pó da Igora

• @SeharrMirzaa97
    @SeharrMirzaa97 8 місяців тому +2

People commenting back saying “it looks dry after bleaching”, that’s not the point, the hair looks dry even before she started the process. It’s already damaged

• @LenaClarice811
    @LenaClarice811 4 роки тому +2

Love it

• @3moon376
    @3moon376 4 роки тому

Forget the fan. Less fan, less dry look. Thre colour is pretty.

• @elibjo01
    @elibjo01 5 років тому +2

Haven’t seen you in a while, you look great all the time😍 I have highlights I did in my hair myself and it is so healthy now, I have used olaplex 3 and aussie hairmask and keratine mask too and it isn’t frizzy or dry anymore. What shampoo and conditioner do you use? I use aussie shampoo & conditioner for shine with their hairmask😇

• @5footCloset

I know I haven’t been making any videos for a long long time but I’m back now 😁. Oooh amazing, I may wanna try the hair mask as well. My hair has been really good so I actually never bothered to mask and treat it much lately. I love Keratase and Body Shop shampoos and of course my it’s a 10 hair mask! X

• @svitlat
    @svitlat 5 років тому

Doesn't seem too easy for me..I would have a sore back after that.You look nice, thanks!🏆

• @5footCloset

Bleaching is always a challenge for me too and yes, you’d be standing for hours. Thanks so much xx

• @cottonmouthG
    @cottonmouthG 4 роки тому +2

hi how many times you think should i bleach my natural brown hair?
    im thinking just once, like yours but i think its hard to achieve your final look on mine.

• @cassandrateichmann256
      @cassandrateichmann256 4 роки тому

SimplicityMe I would suggest once but get a higher grade toner. It’s better to use a toner than bleach. But if you decide to bleach it I also suggest getting a hair mask.

• @duygudogantekin4650
    @duygudogantekin4650 3 роки тому +1

Fantastic... 👏👏👏👍

• @4locofish
    @4locofish 3 роки тому +3

Before you bleached in your hair in this video. Did you have dark dye in your hair already? Or was your hair virgin when you bleached it here? Curious because I want to do hilights. I been letting my dyed black hair grow out bc everyone told me to let the dye grow out before I hilight. But that will take forever. Anyway your beautiful and your hair is too! Its the color I want

• @iGobyy
      @iGobyy 3 роки тому +1

use a hair color remover first on those black dyed hair then u can do highlights like usual.

• @AG-re3qw
    @AG-re3qw 5 років тому

How long did it took you to bleach your hair again?

• @domingogaricajacinto7481
    @domingogaricajacinto7481 5 років тому

New subscriber thank u this helped alot by the way ur so pretty..

• @robinastips6986
    @robinastips6986 5 років тому +5

For the toner to combat yellow use t-18

• @TwilightPrincessFR
    @TwilightPrincessFR 5 років тому

I just LOVED your video!!! You were so good!!! And you were so direct and easy to understand. Thank you so much. My biggest problem is : i have some darker spots after bleaching maaany times + toned w hairmasks, how do i fix it? It's lv9, almost lv10 on the darker spots, and lv10 all over. Will wella t14 work to even it? I have it here;) just havent tried it

• @carmencisternajuarez845
    @carmencisternajuarez845 5 років тому

Se supone que el olaplek es para no dañar tanto el cabello pero te quedo como seco ?

• @djreinaazteca
    @djreinaazteca 3 місяці тому

Thank you!

• @lovelynnnnnx
    @lovelynnnnnx 5 років тому

Amazing job , I am so scared to lighten hair ):

• @MarwaElnashar
    @MarwaElnashar 5 років тому

Thank you for the great video, please what is the tonner that you use?

• @lydvincecruz824
    @lydvincecruz824 3 роки тому +2

Thanks for sharing.Did that but I dont know where I went wrong but the brassiness stayed.Whats the hidden techniques?

• @SaucyHex
      @SaucyHex 3 роки тому

Try t18

• @joanna0988
      @joanna0988 2 роки тому

You didn't bleach it enough. Toner only works on level 9 hair

• @alexandramxm3568
    @alexandramxm3568 3 роки тому +1

i have a question. do you really have to tone the hair after bleaching since you are going to dye it anyway? i mean i get that the toner gets rid of the yellow/orange in your hair after bleaching but why use it since you are going to die the yellow/orange with a hair dye anyway?

• @margarethteodoro2435
      @margarethteodoro2435 3 роки тому +2

because sometimes some orange and yellow streaks may still show after coloring. specially when using a non permanent color

• @carmenpadilla1798
    @carmenpadilla1798 5 років тому +4

The color looks very nice but it looks like your hair needs a deep conditioner it looks very dry.

• @gemma5996
    @gemma5996 5 років тому +2

Perfect

• @kaylakazoom6008
    @kaylakazoom6008 5 років тому +4

So beautiful! How long was the toner left on for?

• @5footCloset
      @5footCloset  5 років тому +3

Thanks so much! About 15-20 minutes after I’ve applied everything xx

• @Miloboa
      @Miloboa 5 років тому

5footcloset if I leave it for around 30 minutes would it matter?

• @baynlovey
      @baynlovey 4 роки тому

I left mine in 30 minutes and my hair turned dark blue gray. 😩

• @patriciacruz8421
    @patriciacruz8421 2 роки тому +3

Does your hair needs to be dry or wet after bleach then toning?

• @xtracreamxtrasugar4134
    @xtracreamxtrasugar4134 5 років тому +7

Don't listen to the people who say your hair looks fried girl, your hair looks absolutely amazing. I'm currently in the process of trying to get it a platinum blond and I'm in a very odd honey / yellow stage so I'm debating between t18 and T14 or just mixing them I'm not sure what to do. Anyway you have a new subscriber and I would really appreciate if you would subscribe back it would mean a lot to me. I haven't uploaded a video and almost over a year because I had a baby and other things in life happened LOL, but I plan to post a video very soon about my entire Journey from going basically box dye cherry black burgundy pretty much to this red color to then like a deep orange pumpkin Penny copper color and like a sunflower color and now this like honey blond so what I'm going to do is Diet with two boxes of L'Oreal Excellence creme in lightest ash blonde dye think it's called? But I only need to break through like one or two levels just the orange and then tone it so I'm probably only going to leave it in for about 10 or 15 minutes since my hair is pretty damaged it was down to my butt and after bleaching it four times in two months I had to cut it up to my shoulders I literally cried LOL anyway it's just hair I guess it will grow back but yeah your hair looks awesome you're beautiful and please subscribe to me🙏💕💋

• @daniellemilia1974
      @daniellemilia1974 5 років тому +3

You can probably mix them. T14 gets rid of orange, t18 gets rid of yellow

• @siene1108
    @siene1108 2 роки тому +1

U look beautiful color suits u.How long toner stay i mean does it fade quicker. Like how often we can tone again if it fades. Please reply

• @moniw9854
      @moniw9854 2 роки тому

About every 3-4 weeks

• @skyephillip4311
    @skyephillip4311 3 роки тому +4

My toner lathered what happened

• @Lola-mv7qe
    @Lola-mv7qe 5 років тому +6

The color looks great you just need some hair treatments 🌷🌷🌷

• @Hammerzippy
    @Hammerzippy 4 роки тому +3

Brave. I have been highlighting my long brown hair for last few years. I for sure jacked it up a few times but nothing I couldn’t fix. I didn’t think that toner would work on that level?? I am so confused on toners... they really don’t do much for me imo I either dull down the highlights I like to fix any orange or yellow, or I will get the 14 or 18 and it’s does nothing... ugh I think toner is a rip off

• @hannahdean5375
      @hannahdean5375 4 роки тому +1

use purple shampoo it should cancel the unwanted orange and brassy tones

• @ELROBRO
      @ELROBRO 3 роки тому

Well I didnt have toner and used purple shampoo and left it on for an hour.. It did nothing.

• @irenearghyrou3637
    @irenearghyrou3637 3 роки тому +1

What you put bisides coconut oil for protection the bleach?

• @miss4u86
      @miss4u86 2 роки тому +1

Olaplex no.1

• @alycooper1932
    @alycooper1932 4 роки тому +6

My hair turned out a brighter yellow with a hint of orange after bleaching, so you think my color would come out similar to yours?

• @yoselinmartinezbaez9238
    @yoselinmartinezbaez9238 4 роки тому +1

😍😍😍

• @lisemacan5131
    @lisemacan5131 4 роки тому

pretty lovely ! `

• @siltrio3508
    @siltrio3508 3 роки тому +3

So can you use the toner while your hair is wet? Or does it have to be completely dry?

• @monicafu6705
      @monicafu6705 3 роки тому +4

You should apply it on 70% dry/towel dry hair, as it helps with more even application. Ive applied on completely dry hair before as well and its fine, the results will be a little stronger though

• @skylarjordan8737
    @skylarjordan8737 5 років тому +5

How long did you do the toner for

• @beautifulmind7848
    @beautifulmind7848 5 років тому +1

Hi can anyone give me advice please iv bleached then coloured my hair box dye opal blonde and it's come out sort of light brown golden any tips on which toner I can use

• @5footCloset

Hi, it depends on what tone you’re after. Do you want to make it less golden but more ashy? The toner won’t lighten your hair so I’d pick either a dark ash blonde or light ash brown whichever is a bit darker than your current hair colour.

• @melissaebling3008
    @melissaebling3008 2 роки тому +5

Does the toner have to be used on towel dried or can it be completely dried? 🤔😅

• @skyehill7382
      @skyehill7382 2 роки тому +3

It can be dry but I think it works better on towel dried

• @melissaebling3008
      @melissaebling3008 2 роки тому

@@skyehill7382 cool beans. It seemed to work well on dry, but I'll definitely try still kind of wet 🤣 thank you so much!

• @oliviahoult9507
      @oliviahoult9507 2 роки тому +4

You’re not supposed to use toner on dry hair xx

• @melissaebling3008
      @melissaebling3008 2 роки тому

@@oliviahoult9507 I've never used timer before! That's why I was asking before I put any in 😅

• @jaquelinereishel1526
      @jaquelinereishel1526 2 роки тому +4

Use any toners on damp hair.

• @moriahlyn
    @moriahlyn Рік тому +6

You should not put coconut oil on before. It will keep the sue from working effectively

• @alibinx1935
    @alibinx1935 5 років тому +6

Is it just me or applying toner takes over an hour to apply evenly? and by then it's already processed, and recently the toners I've been getting such as t18 turn my hair gray... But I can't go any faster applying the toner!!

• @5footCloset

It doesn’t usually take me very long applying toner. No more than 30 minutes I’d say. Have you been using T18 previously with different result?

• @PeaceLoveChelita93
      @PeaceLoveChelita93 5 років тому

It depends on the lightness of your hair. If your hair is a level 10 than yes it will turn gray. In the video she has alot more warmth that's why her hair didn't turn gray.

• @alibinx1935
      @alibinx1935 5 років тому

@@PeaceLoveChelita93 woah that makes sense! No one has been able to tell me that (seeing the chart, I look like a level 10) so it isn't because it's over processed? I'm just to light and that's what makes the gray happen? I'm also thinking also maybe because the t18 is blue based? Because t18 and t14 always leave me gray.. and I don't have any orange to tone out just yellow

• @PeaceLoveChelita93
      @PeaceLoveChelita93 5 років тому

@@alibinx1935 when hair is too light it grabs more of the Undertones of the toners. If you're gonna add a blue based toner than you got to mix it with a different toner (violet tones cancel out yellow) so it can balanced so it wont look gray/muddy. Just be careful using wella because it's pretty strong.

• @alibinx1935
      @alibinx1935 5 років тому

@@PeaceLoveChelita93 I've actually ran out of options of what to even choose! It seems purple base toners from Wella work for me, I stay blonde but I'd like to be a litter more ashy so when I'm recommended the toners t14 or t18 they turn my hair gray and I looked up their base online and it says blue... Would u know what other toner I could use, other than Wella?

• @DiAna-hn1gj
    @DiAna-hn1gj 5 років тому +6

I’m literally bleaching my hair right now! Lol

• @classicgirl4774
    @classicgirl4774 5 років тому +8

But what if I got orange hair not yellow hair from bleaching?

• @reaperxskull
      @reaperxskull 5 років тому +4

Classicgirl Wella t14 -> orange wella t18 -> yellow

• @classicgirl4774
      @classicgirl4774 5 років тому +1

@@reaperxskull you mean I should use a toner?

• @brianafuentes1093
      @brianafuentes1093 5 років тому +2

@@classicgirl4774 yes

• @lauradavies300
    @lauradavies300 4 роки тому +4

How can I get rid of orange roots I don't want to bleach it again or it may come out many thanks Laura

• @faeraindrops
      @faeraindrops 4 роки тому

you can use blue shampoo to get rid of the orange tones. i haven’t used blue shampoo yet but i heard it works. you can also tone your hair with toner and a 20 volume developer. just look at some youtube videos for more info

• @lisaarellano1512
    @lisaarellano1512 3 роки тому +2

Wooow your very beautiful ❤️❤️❤️❤️

• @pyragrl
    @pyragrl 4 роки тому +6

Do you rinse and condition after bleaching then tone after?

• @carryon2406
      @carryon2406 4 роки тому +3

VictoriaPruitt1011 she said in a comment about the using conditioner afterwards fades the toner!

• @justbecause9049
      @justbecause9049 4 роки тому

If you are worried about damage, you can wait until the next day to tone, but don’t use conditioner after you bleach. The toner doesn’t penetrate that deeply into the hair shaft so having it a bit more porous before adding toner helps it to last longer.