Super Easy 50hr Tractor Service/T25

Поділитися
Вставка
  • Опубліковано 29 сер 2024

КОМЕНТАРІ • 47

• @rottmanthan
    @rottmanthan 2 роки тому +2

some tractors like my 87 yanmar, when checking levels if the dipstick threads in you just place in there and not thread it in. but if it pushes in then you push it in.

• @mikecooper7094
    @mikecooper7094 2 роки тому

You’re doing better than I think I will when I do my first 50 hr. service on my T264

• @thesowerspatch8918
      @thesowerspatch8918  2 роки тому

Thanks man! Much appreciated!

• @johnpyle8027
      @johnpyle8027 2 роки тому

There is another filter in the transmission on the left side behind the rear wheel. I would not leave that unchanged.

• @deepwoodssittin2737
    @deepwoodssittin2737 2 роки тому +1

Made it look easy. I'll be doing mine this summer.
    Next time, blow the air filter dirt down...not up into your face 😂

• @TelescopeJunky
    @TelescopeJunky 2 роки тому +1

I know it may not be mentioned in the manual but every time I drain the hydraulic fluid I also service rhe strainer. It is so cheap I just buy it with the hydraulic filter. It does require you remove the rear tire on the left side (when sitting in seat) but it is easy even with loaded tires. With the strainer removed I take a telescopic magnet and move it around in the strainer cavity. I always find a few more metal flakes doing this. 🙂

• @thesowerspatch8918
      @thesowerspatch8918  2 роки тому +1

Lol, I was waiting for someone to say this. To be honest, I was going to do that but I forgot all about it since it's not in the manual but totally should be! I saw it being done on other channels. That's a good idea using the magnet! Thank you for watching!!

• @TelescopeJunky
      @TelescopeJunky 2 роки тому +1

@@thesowerspatch8918I was not being critical of you not doing it, I was just putting it out there so others know that cleaning
      eplacing the strainer should be in the manual for the 50 hour service since you are replacing the hydraulic fillter and oil. Great video! 👍🙂

• @thesowerspatch8918
      @thesowerspatch8918  2 роки тому +3

@@TelescopeJunky I appreciate your comments buddy. I can't believe its not included in the manual for the 50 hour service. Pretty important step in my opinion.

• @Football-yy5xf
    @Football-yy5xf 2 роки тому +2

Where's the fishing video lol just kidding take your time also love all the videos keep it up

• @thesowerspatch8918

It's coming buddy, I promise. Thanks for watching!! Means a lot!

• @ocd7036
    @ocd7036 2 роки тому +1

Love the tractor videos

• @ocd7036
      @ocd7036 2 роки тому

Was wondering how much that tractor with loader costs? Completely understand if you don't want to answer, just asking cause I'm looking to make a first time tractor purchase within the next couple months.

• @thesowerspatch8918

Hey, I'm sorry, I didn't see this question until just now. I don't mind telling you. The tractor and loader came to 15.2k. I had to look back in my emails cuz I couldn't remember. Let me know what you end up getting. This is a tough time to be buying anything right now so good luck!!

• @outdoors-fun
    @outdoors-fun Рік тому +1

Dont forget to hit the grease zerks around the tractor.

• @mediocrefloridaman
    @mediocrefloridaman 2 роки тому +2

Oh wow. What a job. I never thought about the service interval and price of supplies and time involved before I bought my t25. A lot more involved than a car, thats for sure. $600-$800 for this service from a dealer. How much $ did you have into this service? I'd guess between $200-$300? Thank you for the video. I'll be saving it for my 50hr service. About 40 more hours to go.

• @thesowerspatch8918
      @thesowerspatch8918  2 роки тому +1

I'll have to get back to you on that one. I can't remember off the top of my head because they didn't have everything I needed the first time I went. (Thanks covid) I recommend going and buying what you need now so you have it. I'll check back later.

• @mediocrefloridaman
      @mediocrefloridaman 2 роки тому

@@thesowerspatch8918 awesome! Thank you for the response

• @thesowerspatch8918

The 2 filters I needed came to $47(rounded up). Then after all the oil, I have between $100-$200 in it. All depends on the brand of oil you use. Thank you so much for the questions! I greatly appreciate it!

• @mediocrefloridaman
      @mediocrefloridaman 2 роки тому +1

@@thesowerspatch8918 very cool! Thanks again! I'm looking forward to more videos. God bless you and your family!

• @butlerpc724
    @butlerpc724 Рік тому

Hello thanks for the video on service! I have my TYM T25 arriving soon and have been watching every video I can find. One I cannot find is a video of where all the grease points are. Is it possible you can do a video on where they all are? Thank you

• @thesowerspatch8918
      @thesowerspatch8918  Рік тому

Thanks for watching and for the comment! I surely can! As soon as I'm done with taxidermy school, I'll try to get that out for ya. No time right now... thnx again!

• @butlerpc724
      @butlerpc724 Рік тому

@@thesowerspatch8918 Thank you sir! Good luck with school!

• @kennyhyder3458
    @kennyhyder3458 2 роки тому

IMPORTANT you forgot suction filter for hydraulic on left side of transmission

• @thesowerspatch8918

Yes you'd think an important step like that TYM would have added that to the list of filters to change in their manual!

• @agro5585
    @agro5585 6 місяців тому

Can you change the transmission filter without draining the fluid? Or will is all drain out if I do that?

• @thesowerspatch8918
      @thesowerspatch8918  6 місяців тому

It would drain. I still can't believe my dealer didn't give me one when I picked up "everything I needed." Didn't give it a thought till after... oh well, next time.

• @miltonfreedman4225
    @miltonfreedman4225 2 роки тому

Hi Eric. The tires you have are 36 inch diameter. TYM's website says that they also offer 33 inch diameter R4 tires. Did you know you were getting the bigger tires and pay extra for them? It also states that they offer a 43 inch diameter tire. Do you think that's a misprint, or they will fit?

• @thesowerspatch8918

Hey Milton, boy I don't know. The 43" would be VERY close to the fender. I actually didn't know they were putting the bigger tires on. I think the 33 is suppose to be standard, right? I did work out a deal with them for the channel so if I did get charged more, I didn't notice.

• @miltonfreedman4225

@@thesowerspatch8918 Hi Eric. I think the 43 is a misprint. It mentions them in the list of "standard tires", but in the "options" it just mentions the turfs and your size tires. I want to tell you something buddy. I watch a lot of tractor snow removal videos. You and 1 other guy do not add any weight or filled tires. The other guy has a small Massey GC 1710. He drops rear tire pressure to 14 psi to get traction. I think the bigger 36 inch tires, tractor proportion and weight, and last but not least the driver lol gives you
      such good traction. You might not of been able to do it with the 33's.

• @thesowerspatch8918

By the way bud, I was doing another snow vid for ya and the wind was so bad that day it actually blew my camera over against a pine tree! Messed it up a bit but I think I fixed it enough to still use it. I'll put that out after I do the "special" that I promised in my last vid. Again, thanks for watching and commenting. Means a lot! Have a great day

• @miltonfreedman4225

@@thesowerspatch8918 Looking forward to see them both.

• @tractortyme
    @tractortyme 2 роки тому

So the holes in the bracket underneath did not correspond with the drain plug location?

• @thesowerspatch8918

Unfortunately it looked like it would have landed right near the edge of it. Definitely a missed design flaw. Great question though. Thanks!!

• @mediocrefloridaman
      @mediocrefloridaman 2 роки тому +2

And also you can't get them plugs off quick enough to not spill around them holes, I'd bet.

• @jpage19591
    @jpage19591 2 роки тому

Did you compare T25 to the kioti 1026 ?

• @thesowerspatch8918

Hello, I did look into that brand a while back. There were two red flags for me at the time. #1 no local dealer. #2 all the reviews I read were people complaining about extremely long wait times. Like I always say though, I love all tractors. Just gotta get the one that's right for you. Thanks!

• @hilltopper600
    @hilltopper600 Рік тому

Deere would do the first service for free

• @hatfeld1
    @hatfeld1 2 роки тому

Do you know the part numbers for the filters?

• @thesowerspatch8918

I'm sorry, I don't have that info. Did you buy a T brand or RK?

• @hatfeld1
      @hatfeld1 2 роки тому

@@thesowerspatch8918 T25

• @hatfeld1
      @hatfeld1 2 роки тому

Where did you get the filters?

• @thesowerspatch8918

I emailed the manager where I bought mine. Then he had everything ready for me when I stopped in.

• @seansysig
    @seansysig 2 роки тому

Do you have a service manual?

• @thesowerspatch8918

I have an operator's manual

• @deepwoodssittin2737
      @deepwoodssittin2737 2 роки тому

I've joined a couple of TYM Facebook groups and one of them had the T25 service manual in thr "files" section of the group.