Is This The Limit Of The Polygon Siskiu T7?

Поділитися
Вставка
  • Опубліковано 8 вер 2024
  • #Bike #Mountainbike #Subscribe
    Took my Polygon Siskiu T7 to the Redwoods to see if I can find the limits of this bike. Looks like we might have found the limit.
    Inquiries: stefangabel27@gmail.com
    Want to follow me on other platforms?
    Instagram: @stefangabel_
    TikTok: @stefangabel

КОМЕНТАРІ • 16

•  2 роки тому +4

Different type of video this time. Wanted to try a riding vlog. Let me know what you guys think or what you would like to see in the future!

• @Gee-1979
    @Gee-1979 Рік тому

If you want those shoes to bite hard, get the OneUp Alloy pedals. Longest pins and best grip. Can't move my feet once they're on, which is great except for when you start out on a trail with the wrong footing. I'm using the Ride Concepts Powerline shoes, best shoes I've owned.

• @chrissmart902
    @chrissmart902 2 роки тому

Awesome video you shred hard. Was looking at getting this bike as such good value!

•  2 роки тому

Thanks so much! This bike is so rad

• @tylerpaulmtb1926
    @tylerpaulmtb1926 2 роки тому

Nice vid, looking forward to some more roto content 🤞🤟🏼

• @escapewithme3292
    @escapewithme3292 2 роки тому +1

Thanks for the vids... great to see you pushing the bike to the limit and not just a standard youtube review, super helpful. Looking to get this bike or the D7... cant decide!!

•  2 роки тому

Thanks!! It all depends on what type of riding your wanting to do, I think the D7 in a 29in option will be a really good all rounder for cross country riding and also capable of doing grade 3 and possible grade 4 trails. If you looking for doing more of grade 4-5 trails then I would highly recommend the T7.

• @rockhillfarm5969
    @rockhillfarm5969 2 роки тому +1

Sick videos mate. How tall are ya? I’m looking at getting the T7 from Evo but they only have medium left- I’m 179cm you think it would feel too small? Could push the budget and get a T8 in large but I’m pretty novice so probably an over kill!

•  2 роки тому +1

I’m about 170cm tall, I think the polygon frames run a little smaller then usual with the medium feeling on the smaller side for me. I think pushing for a large would be the better option

• @rockhillfarm5969
      @rockhillfarm5969 2 роки тому +1

@ appreciate the reply mate. Looks like T8 in Large it is! Keep the videos coming, might bump into you in Roto sometime 👍🏻

• @swales3511
    @swales3511 Рік тому +1

what size bike is it and what wheels

•  Рік тому

Medium frame with 27.5 wheels

• @richardcrisologo1756
    @richardcrisologo1756 Рік тому

Did you change the tektro brakes?

•  Рік тому

Nope, still the stock brakes

• @ArizonaMMJ
    @ArizonaMMJ Рік тому

Do these Siskiu run small? Still happy with it?

•  Рік тому

I think they do run smaller then most brands. Still love riding this bike!