Huge Skate fishing and Cuckoo ray Scotland Oban Late Christmas special CENTURY Fireblade GT / T900

Поділитися
Вставка
  • Опубліковано 13 лют 2024
  • Unfortunately this was our Christmas special and had to be delayed due to this trip being featured in the sea angler magazine.
    So we embarked into another journey to our second home……. The Highlands of Scotland in search of a barn door … the common skate and the elusive cuckoo ray, this time tho we decided to use a lighter rod for the first part of the video as we were asked by the factory . During our expedition we were faced terrential rain and wind , but we managed to get shelter on several marks around the Oban area . Hope yous guys enjoy it
    Tackle used during filming:-
    * Century eliminators t800 and t900 www.century.uk/product/elimin... Century fire blade 14 gt
    * Shimano saragossa 14000
    * Shimano power aero 1400
    * Century apparel www.century.uk/shop/sea/
    * Vass waders
    * Seaglo tackle www.sea-glo.co.uk
    * Ledlenser h19r signature headlamp
    #highlands #skatefishing #seafishing #fishing #seafishinguk #seafishinguk2024 #scotland #vw #autism #camping #fishingvideo #oban #shorefishing #rockfishing #century #seaglo #dji #gopro #mustad #rovex #seafishingscotland #fish #rockfishing #highlands #geordieaccent #geordies #newcastle #northeast

КОМЕНТАРІ • 28

• @SaltyShoresADV
    @SaltyShoresADV 4 місяці тому +1

Nice again guys, well done Danny that’s a special fish, top video

• @arthurberry7435
    @arthurberry7435 4 місяці тому +1

Class well done lads

• @user-de2dd5kp3y
    @user-de2dd5kp3y 4 місяці тому +1

Cracking vid as usual lads.
    Well done on the fishing.

• @martinmcderby2956
    @martinmcderby2956 4 місяці тому +1

Absolutely brilliant. The 2 Skate were mega catches but to see a cuckoo was awesome.
    Really fired up now for my spring trip even though I’ll only have time to catch 2 tides.
    Catching a skate would be the icing on the cake for me but just being there and having a chance will be good.
    With the homework I’ve done, it won’t be for lack of preparation if I fail to catch.
    Thanks for sharing guys. 🍻 ( 🍔 n chips for Ryan) 😂

• @thenortherntideriders
      @thenortherntideriders  4 місяці тому +1

thanks Martin ❤ we hope you smash it keep us updated tho on it 👍

• @kieranllewellynfishing
    @kieranllewellynfishing 4 місяці тому +1

Well done guys! Some cracking skate there. Also an extra well done on the Cuckoo Ray! I’ve been chasing one myself now for a few years but to no avail. Awesome effort once again guys!

• @thenortherntideriders

thanks kindly matey , just keep at it mate it will deffo happen 🙌

• @fishingcountrylifewithtommyjoe
    @fishingcountrylifewithtommyjoe 4 місяці тому +1

Loved the video as always calss well done all

• @The_last_minute_angler_JohnHew
    @The_last_minute_angler_JohnHew 4 місяці тому +1

Awesome session lads. Gutted for Stewy losing the skate, im sure he will settle that score one day. That cuckoo tho 😍👌

• @thenortherntideriders
      @thenortherntideriders  4 місяці тому

cheers John , yeah we are hoping to arrange another session to settle the score 🙌

• @user-do5jg6oo3r
    @user-do5jg6oo3r 4 місяці тому +1

Another great video lads well done .. unfortunate stu but I know you will get one soon m8

• @DaveO-Outer-Hebrides-Hunter
    @DaveO-Outer-Hebrides-Hunter 3 місяці тому

Well done lads great video and you got the elusive Cuckoo . Big hello from the West Coast Outer Hebrides... Keep at it, Slainte DaveO 🎣

• @thenortherntideriders
      @thenortherntideriders  3 місяці тому +1

hi Dave mate glad your enjoying them , ive just replied on the other vid too matey 🤙

• @dylanpysgod5614
    @dylanpysgod5614 4 місяці тому +1

Cracking session gents 👏🏽👏🏽 Awesome creatures the Skate and the stunning Cuckoo 👌🏾 great vid 💯

• @grahamsidney9214
    @grahamsidney9214 4 місяці тому +1

What a trip !!!!!! Some cracking fish boys. But boy they look hard work. Well done great watch

• @thenortherntideriders

ha ha cheers graham matey 👌 I think Stuart is going to ask you something which could be epic for us in the near future 🤙

• @lukeripley1199
    @lukeripley1199 4 місяці тому +1

Great watch lads that cuckoo ray ❤

• @johnsullivan3424
    @johnsullivan3424 Місяць тому

I've been wondering if the fireblade gt's could handle rougher ground... i think this answers my question. Love the videos guys 👍🏻

• @joesphrussell6236
    @joesphrussell6236 4 місяці тому +1

Another top notch video lads well done on the cuckoo Danny 💪🎣

• @thenortherntideriders

thank you Joe lad 🙌 hope your doing well my matey

• @joesphrussell6236
      @joesphrussell6236 4 місяці тому

@@thenortherntideriders Ofcourse pal roll on the summer 🎣🦈