Interesting small motorhome. Dethleffs Globebus T1

Поділитися
Вставка
  • Опубліковано 3 гру 2019
  • In my opinion, the Dethleffs Globebus T1 is an interesting van. Six metres in length and costs around EUR60k in this form. It comes with a large garage! It would certainly be something I would consider!
    I live in a motorhome full time and travel around Europe in it. I spend most of my time in Poland, Germany and Italy. Vanlife is my life.
    In my UA-cam channel, I present reviews of recreational vehicles. Here you will find campervans and motorhomes from the cheapest camper vans to the most expensive luxury liners, from various companies including Hobby, Hymer, Carthago, Westfalia, Wingamm, La Strada, Frankia, Wavecamper, Maurer, Dreamer, Itineo, Rapido, Clever Vans, Pössl, Bürstner, Niesmann Bischoff, Action Mobil, Reisemobil Manufaktur, Robeta, Trigano, Challenger, EuraMobil, Karmann Mobil, Laika, Forster, Mobilvetta Design, Affinity, Globe Traveller, Benimar, Roller Team, Adria, Bocklet, Woelcke,Tourne, Megamobil, VW, Mercedes, CS, Renault, Ford, Fiat, Carado, Sunlight, Baileys, Chausson, Balcamp, Knaus, Weinsberg, Murvi, Bliss, Mitsubishi, Woelcke, Reisemobile Bürow, Holzmobil, Giotti Line, Florium, Fleurette, Ahorn, Westfalia, Space Camper, Orange Work, Concorde, Womondo, Protec, Auto Sleeper, Dethleffs, Ilusion, Gehocab and others.
    I do this by regularly attending trade events such as CMT Stuttgart, Abenteuer und Allrad, Caravan Salon Dusseldorf, Warsaw Caravan and Camping Show and sometimes others.
    I cover equipment, including 12v electrical equipment and talk a lot about lithium batteries.
    I also show some of the places I have visited in Europe in my own motorhome, as well as the places you can stay at! I try to give as much coverage as I can to official campsites and free places which I use for overnighting. Therefore you can find here the aire or stellplatz that you are possibly looking for.
    Please consider supporting me on Patreon : / alanheath

КОМЕНТАРІ • 35

• @getcraig55
    @getcraig55 4 роки тому +4

I wish we had motorhomes like this here in the states.. well Winnebago use to do something similar but they move away from it

• @Simon-390
    @Simon-390 4 роки тому +5

Nice van mate , I think it would be perfect for me 👍

• @TimmysFavs
    @TimmysFavs 2 роки тому +1

Alan this is a really nice looking quality 6 metre motorhome! 👍 up from me!

• @tomkitchen2764
    @tomkitchen2764 4 роки тому +3

This is the van iv'e been looking for, perfect.

• @jetblackjk
    @jetblackjk Рік тому

😍❤️💕👌🏼Beautifull

• @unclej3423
    @unclej3423 4 роки тому +2

Very nice 👍

• @AndyMatrix
    @AndyMatrix 4 роки тому +1

Amazing semi integrated with perfect size and good aerodynamic for a fully electric , using camera instead of mirrors. I would prefer an oven on top of that tall wardrobe. In the future, two 600 watt wind turbine brackets and 2 kwh solar panels instead of gas bottle

• @amerruru2443
    @amerruru2443 3 роки тому

Thank you so much 🌻

• @petersmith6794
    @petersmith6794 Рік тому +1

I do prefer the Dethleffs Globe bus 1I as it has two double beds and still only 6 m in length..

• @michaelv2218
    @michaelv2218 4 роки тому +2

You can also wait for the van you want.

• @loveu2222
    @loveu2222 4 роки тому +3

Very nice,but as I said million time,I would not give up my 7 meter 2003 Hymer motorhome none of these good looking bans🚐

• @pissedagainlikeiwas
    @pissedagainlikeiwas 4 роки тому +2

like it

• @davidlilley6084
    @davidlilley6084 4 роки тому +2

Like the idea of a 6m van but needs to have the German bed layout

• @sensoki1
    @sensoki1 4 роки тому +2

I think that I've found a new front runner in my search for a van life home.

• @MrYamaha413
    @MrYamaha413 4 роки тому +3

hi there like your content.. my motorhome is 6 m with U longe and i love that layout its very practical, gives u so much space day time this way utilizes all possible space for day activity then converts to double bed when needed /another double bed over the cab/ and due to its size its easy to park fits car space on car park.. sadly can not see too many u longe layouts in new vans ?

• @charlesvandenburgh7008
    @charlesvandenburgh7008 4 роки тому

Very nice; However, I would do some modifications.

• @michaelduff6715
    @michaelduff6715 2 роки тому

Looks like a Winnebago ekko

• @jmyd83
    @jmyd83 4 роки тому +2

👍🏻

• @ahalbisikletgezgin8592
    @ahalbisikletgezgin8592 4 роки тому +2

👍

• @josiem1681
    @josiem1681 4 роки тому

Beautiful 💕 do any of these vans have AC ?