Must Have For Trucks! (Auto-Vox T9)

Поділитися
Вставка
  • Опубліковано 16 лют 2021
  • This is a complete install and review of the Auto-Vox T9. This camera overall is really great! I recommend it to anyone that needs an aftermarket camera! Only one winner will be chosen, winner will get a message from me.
    Pick yours up over here:
    www.amazon.com/dp/B08FT4VC37/...
    ‪@ford‬
    Disclaimer:
    Due to factors beyond the control of Raymond Urias, I cannot guarantee against improper use or unauthorized modifications of this information. Raymond Urias assumes no liability for property damage or injury incurred as a result of any of the information contained in this video. Use this information at your own risk. Raymond Urias recommends safe practices when working on vehicles and or with tools seen or implied in this video. Due to factors beyond the control of Raymond Urias, no information contained in this video shall create any expressed or implied warranty or guarantee of any particular result. Any injury, damage, or loss that may result from improper use of these tools, equipment, or from the information contained in this video is the sole responsibility of the user and not Raymond Urias.
  • Авто та транспорт

КОМЕНТАРІ • 42

• @hitendradesai3262
    @hitendradesai3262 3 роки тому +1

Good to see you back. I have subscribed to your channel along with Flexx Alexander, ChrisFix, Mikey Vlogz, and two other channels for car mod ideas. I do not own a truck, but I watched your video with great interest.

• @MIKEYZVLOGZ
    @MIKEYZVLOGZ 3 роки тому +2

welcome bak buddy ..its cuz of this guy I started my w204 channel.. so every one check this guy out his as humble as they come.. good on ya Raymond

• @hitendradesai3262
      @hitendradesai3262 3 роки тому +1

Hi Mike,
      Raymond and Flexx have moved beyond W204. Please post videos for all work you do on W204. Thanks.

• @RaymondUrias
      @RaymondUrias  3 роки тому +1

Thank you, good to see you mike. All of the W204 community is on your shoulders

• @MIKEYZVLOGZ
      @MIKEYZVLOGZ 3 роки тому

@@RaymondUrias i know kinda dreading it but i love it
      welcoem back again mate ...good to see u back seriously... cant wait for your videos bud..always loved your channel

• @diegomartin7731
    @diegomartin7731 3 роки тому

What if I don’t want to replace my original rear view mirror. Can I use double adhesive or do they have any dash cam mount that can use to hold this device on wind shield. What would you suggest?

• @MrBritrider
    @MrBritrider Рік тому

Question, I just ordered this set up. Do you have to power the mirror and the camera separately if I only want to have it come on when I throw it into reverse or will the mirror come on with it only connected to the backup light wiring? In other words does the mirror have video sensing.

• @randyland1000
    @randyland1000 Рік тому

Loved The movie Elvis!

• @alvaro1728
    @alvaro1728 2 роки тому

What's the width and height of the mirror? Thanks!

• @schadlarry
    @schadlarry 3 роки тому

Joker. Yeah it's been awhile. I like the camera but wonder if I can mount it to the interior ceiling where the 2002 tacoma mirror is mounted.

• @richardw5274
    @richardw5274 3 роки тому

Great video! I was wondering if you turn the volume off, will that eliminate the boot up sound when the mirror turns on? Also can the unit still be used as a regular mirror with the screen off?

• @RaymondUrias

Yes if you turn off the sound it boots up and you don't even realize what you have that would be the ultimate stealth way. The mirror is 100% functional once the display turns off it looks like a standard rear view mirror

• @frankimccu6276
    @frankimccu6276 3 роки тому

Looks great! Is there any way to turn off the auto-vox start up logo in the mirror settings?

• @enmanueljq5
    @enmanueljq5 3 роки тому

This is the best review/tutorial I've seen of the backup cameras I've been looking.
    I have a few questions:
    1. So there's really no way to leave the camera on while you're driving?
    2. I'm planning to install it on a Kia Sorento 2011, will some of the adapters fit on that vehicle, or should I write to the company to see if they an adapter for that vehicle?
    3. Can I install just the "when power is available" cable, or I need to install both of them? It worries me that the camera could be draining the battery of the vehicle.
    Thank you!!

• @RaymondUrias
      @RaymondUrias  3 роки тому

Thanks
      Yes you can leave the camera on 24/7 while driving just go into the settings and click always on. I will give you a heads up if you get motion sickness easily you're going to toss your cookies on this.
      I believe there is an adapter in there for a Kia I think Kia shares the same adapter as another manufacturer I can't recall off the top of my head I would have to look it up. I think I use the standard GM Ford one.... I just looked it up and it is the same one as f250. You can confirm this by looking at yours and looking at the adapters in the video.
      It just needs battery so it can keep the date and time correct it's not going to drain your battery I actually had this vehicle sitting for a month after I installed it fired up as normal.

• @enmanueljq5
      @enmanueljq5 3 роки тому

​@@RaymondUrias Great!! I've been looking for one of theese for days, and with this, I'm pretty convinced this is the one.
      Thanks mate

• @colmailer
    @colmailer 2 роки тому

My car is electric so I do not want to connect to constant 12v due to possible battery drain. Can I connect both the Constant 12v and Accessory wire to a switched 12v connection? I only want to use the backup camera to be on when the car is in reverse.

• @RaymondUrias
      @RaymondUrias  2 роки тому +1

The camera only turns on when you go in reverse. It won't drain your battery, EVs and Cars both have the same 12v system. Your EV still has a small battery onboard.

• @user-db2ku4ct1r
    @user-db2ku4ct1r 3 роки тому

Can you use the T9 as a full time rearview mirror camera. I got confused when you went to screen and picked a time limit. At that point thinking it could be used as a full time rearview LCD screen showing real time all the time. I have a different brand PU been looking but don't want to make a mistake. I can't justify the autovox V5 PRO even with the discount.

• @RaymondUrias

This can run full time; just set the timer to off. It's still working like a champ

• @calebkruger4516
    @calebkruger4516 2 роки тому

When adjusting the camera angle; Does the camera adjust internally or does it move on the bracket?

• @georgia03a3
    @georgia03a3 3 роки тому

Does the rear camera stay on while you are driving or does the screen go to a blank mirror?

• @RaymondUrias

You can set it to always on in the settings

• @FrostedBattlefield
    @FrostedBattlefield 3 роки тому

Loved the review! I just have one question regarding the fuse tap. If want to install the fuse tap in the 15 amp fuse spot in the car, do I also need to replace the top fuse with a 15 amp fuse or can I leave the 5 amp fuse in there?

• @RaymondUrias

The 5amp is for the mirror
      You would need to put a 15 in the lower part

• @FrostedBattlefield
      @FrostedBattlefield 3 роки тому

@@RaymondUrias Thank you so much, sir!!

• @oscarescobar1346
    @oscarescobar1346 2 роки тому

Can I install this camera to any car? Or is it strictly just for trucks? The car I have in mind to use it for is a 2004 Subaru Outback.

• @RaymondUrias
      @RaymondUrias  2 роки тому

Any car. I put one on a Volvo the other day.

• @CKMCardesign
    @CKMCardesign 3 роки тому

Why the small picture?

• @RaymondUrias

Great question! Something is either up with my camera or computer. I will get to the bottom of this.

• @ryanhartley4690
    @ryanhartley4690 3 роки тому

Just installed this camera. Its not automatically turning on when I start my vehicle. Any suggestions?

• @RaymondUrias

Your trigger wire is not on the correct 12v supply check your source with a multimeter with the key on and off

• @ryanhartley4690
      @ryanhartley4690 3 роки тому

@@RaymondUrias thanks for your quick response. Got it!

• @tribulationprepper787
    @tribulationprepper787 2 роки тому

What year is your truck? My 2010 F150 has a fuse box located on the passenger side footwell next to the door pillar.

• @RaymondUrias

This is an F250 but of a difference

• @tribulationprepper787
      @tribulationprepper787 2 роки тому

@@RaymondUrias Actually, I asked you what model year your truck is because I was wondering why your cab is set up differently than mine. I know the difference between suspensions and payloads between your truck and mine.

• @RaymondUrias

@@tribulationprepper787 2012 Ford f250. Single cab base model gasoline engine. Since you have a fuse box your install process is going to be way easier

• @jjoneser2011
    @jjoneser2011 3 роки тому

Will it work without an SD card inserted?

• @SC-ir5el
    @SC-ir5el 3 роки тому

Worthless doesn’t show how to install or wire