Sanrenmu SRM Series 1005-GC G10 linerlock Knife Brothers with Real Steel Thor T101 !

Поділитися
Вставка
  • Опубліковано 14 жов 2024
  • Sanrenmu SRM Series 1005-GC G10 linerlock Knife
    10% Discount Code on WMK is: LTK
    Link to White Mountain Knives Website:whitemountainkn...
    Link to SRM Knives website www.srmknives.c...
    Knife sharpening service
    Kevin Lewis JR
    Email: bevelknifesharpening@gmail.com
    Facebook.com/BevelKnifeSharpening/
    My email address is luvthemknives@gmail.com
    My instagram / luvthemknives

КОМЕНТАРІ • 68

• @LuvThemKnives
    @LuvThemKnives  6 років тому +3

If you’re interested in buying the SRM knives, you can contact me at Luvthemknives@gmail.com

• @Eduardo-mv9od
      @Eduardo-mv9od 2 роки тому

Hello dear friend, I made a comparison between the sanrenmu 1006 and ganzo 720....follow the link if you like to compare side by side
      ua-cam.com/video/b6J8O6bKntI/v-deo.html

• @karlizen4990
    @karlizen4990 6 років тому +7

budget knives are fun. Nice freaken polished edge, shows respect to its customers

• @LuvThemKnives
    @LuvThemKnives  6 років тому +14

I bought the red/ black variant and the blade edge is the same. Crazy 👍

• @Koshmar-13
      @Koshmar-13 6 років тому

I'm buying one. 100%

• @dlangston2020
    @dlangston2020 6 років тому +4

One of the reasons I luv the LTK channel is you review all kinds of knives. Yes, I'm a knife addict.

• @whocares3986
    @whocares3986 6 років тому +7

Cedric and Ada tested 9cr and it performed close to 14c and VG10 if I remember right. I like it. Look forward to the framelock tanto knife review.

• @1valg
    @1valg 4 роки тому +1

I have to tell You. It is not often i enjoy knifereviews, but I REALLY enjoy Yours! Thumbs up!

• @LuvThemKnives
      @LuvThemKnives  4 роки тому

1valg Thanks 🙏

• @1valg
      @1valg 4 роки тому

@@LuvThemKnives And because of You, I just ordered a Ruike P841 :-D ....ohh, and a Böker Gatto Nero kinda fell into the cart as well....dammit.

• @richardjones1743
    @richardjones1743 6 років тому +1

Your speaking my language now. I have to look for the best quality,, looks and feel for the money right now because of my situation and you get it and I appreciate it. Your taste is so down to earth and you always point out the positive side to these bargains it's fun to watch. Please keep it up I'm sure a lot of people feel the same way!! Peace brother

• @ronniedurbin4379
    @ronniedurbin4379 6 років тому +4

Sanrenmu occasionally comes out with a great knife, like the 962 and the Land 910. I think the 9008 will be another one. The Titanium 9008-TZ is retailing in Europe for around $82, so I'm guessing they'll sell for around $65 in the US.

• @JoseFerreira-zb7wh
    @JoseFerreira-zb7wh 6 років тому +6

These new SRM series look great!!! And this one in particular..that blade shape...excellent! Not that budget though for a sanrenmu and for the steel type... Apart from this one, the SRM designs are remniscent of smaller sanrenmu versions. I really liked the end of the video. I really like knives but more and more there are more companies making it up for the value... right now, in my opinion it makes more sense looking for the best knives under 50/60$..because in most cases they´re worth more than most of the knives that cost double.

• @rodneypearson6986
    @rodneypearson6986 6 років тому +5

Man I love that blue and black looks beefy gotta have one of these. Your right I haven't gotten a Benchmade with mirror edge yet.

• @monkeysize
    @monkeysize 6 років тому +8

The Ruike 801 comes with a polished edge as well. There are $500 knives that don't come polished. Whaaaaat?

• @cryptomonkey6142
    @cryptomonkey6142 4 роки тому +1

Hey man, thanks, great review as always. I just bought this knife. I've only just started collecting knives and don't really have the budget for the expensive stuff, your vids always make me feel better about enjoying the more budget friendly knives. When I watch some other vids where they really trash the cheaper end stuff it makes me feel a bit embarrassed about my purchases, then I watch some LTK and I feel better. Thanks again. Best wishes from downunder. 😊

• @asphyxiate14
    @asphyxiate14 6 років тому +5

LTK, go on Amazon and search western active honey badger. They're a brand out of Africa and use 8cr. They're beautiful budget knives that come in 3 differenr sizes, 2 different colors, forward choil, light weight, honey comb textured handles. They're sweet knives man, id love to see you do a review on one.

• @snakrut
    @snakrut 5 років тому +1

Just caught your review and purchased the red and black version. Saw the updated version with the better steel but as I've never had a problem with kershaws 8cr for basic edc use i didn't think i needed to spend the extra money. This is a "fat" knife but it is very comfortable in hand

• @lucifermorningstar5401
    @lucifermorningstar5401 6 років тому +7

i love that blade shape i think i want one very nice

• @marekbenes4689
    @marekbenes4689 6 років тому

Thank you very much for review!
    I would be nice to see the red/black variant in short video too. Because they are both nice knives and it would be helpful to see them side by side for color comparison.

• @frankrice1253
    @frankrice1253 6 років тому +1

Great vid per usual LTK- thanks for giving us a look at this one. Very kool.

• @MrGeerbear
      @MrGeerbear 6 років тому

Frank- I agree. I'll be calling soon.

• @jackfarmboy
    @jackfarmboy 6 років тому +5

That blade shape is a 10/10.

• @carmelotansengco4605
    @carmelotansengco4605 3 роки тому

I just bought one today (09/08/2021). It was on clearance sale and it was the last piece. How lucky can a man get huh? Action was great but after playing with it for a while, it started getting rough. I opened it up, cleaned the inside and put lighter weight oil. It now works like a dream. I also have a T101 Thor by Real Steel. That one, I believe is a tactical/combat knife. Something with a more serious vibe. This one looks like a lot of fun. How's it going to pierce? I don't know. I have no idea. I just bought it because it looks way different from my other knives. I went back to the store where I bought it and showed it to them after working on it. There were two other guys looking at knives also. One of them whispered to the saleslady and asked what knife I was holding and he asked her if she thought I would sell it to him. It just looks so different.

• @mrblauer1
    @mrblauer1 6 років тому +1

With these decent but inexpensive knives, one gets to enjoy 3 times (or so) the variety for the same price. Yes, that is fun.

• @MrGeerbear
    @MrGeerbear 6 років тому

LTK- SRM is another entry into the quality budget knife arena. Good stuff.

• @dalecarpenter8359
    @dalecarpenter8359 6 років тому +2

The g720 is a very heavy knife you have to want to carry it !

• @maddogtroy28
    @maddogtroy28 6 років тому +4

Wow that knife is beautiful the Srm seems very diffrent then Their other different logo'd knives the quality is amazing the stainless SRM knife i got off you was top notch and way better then there gearbest knives is it still the same company?

• @LuvThemKnives
      @LuvThemKnives  6 років тому +2

Troy's Flooring Solutions I guess it’s still the same company. But this model is really interesting. I like it !!

• @csharpewalls
    @csharpewalls 6 років тому +1

I like this knife, but your review reminded me I have a Ganzo 720 in my safe. Thanks LTK

• @BrewCityRider
    @BrewCityRider 6 років тому +1

I like it...can't find it though. I've got that Lionsteel Ganzo copy and it is one of my favorite knives. The Harnds Blazer I just got has kind of blown all my other large folders out of the water though. OMG what a great beast of a folding knife!

• @LuvThemKnives
      @LuvThemKnives  6 років тому

BrewCityRider Oh baby. That Harnds Blazer is a BEAST !!!! I love it. I can get you a SRM in Blue or Red. Just let me know if you’re interested.

• @BrewCityRider
      @BrewCityRider 6 років тому

LuvThemKnives OK thanks. I'll keep that in mind when I'm ready to buy another knife.

• @gavinCZ
      @gavinCZ 6 років тому

What is that lionsteel-esque ganzo? When i search 720 on gearbest it is a different handle

• @LuvThemKnives

gavinCZ you mean this one? www.amazon.com/Firebird-Pocket-Folding-Hunting-Handle/dp/B071SHMRVL

• @BrewCityRider
      @BrewCityRider 6 років тому +2

Yep, that's the Ganzo I was talking about too. Fantastic knife! I am also a big budget knife fan. Not knocking the guys who like to collect the expensive stuff, but I have no interest in them. There are so many awesome knives available for under 30 bucks that will do everything the expensive ones will, and look good doing it too ha ha! The edges may need touching up more often, but like you said, they are also easier to sharpen. My most expensive knife is the Cold Steel large Voyager, which I paid around $45 for.

• @ComeOnPelican91
    @ComeOnPelican91 6 років тому

Nice find. Will get one myself. Not sure why Sanrenmu SRM and Sanrenmu are kept apart.

• @ocomegashadowstacking5886
    @ocomegashadowstacking5886 6 років тому +3

Amazing color handle on knife! ^^

• @daveglarner2138
    @daveglarner2138 6 років тому +2

Like Like Like Like!
    Those things are legit.

• @markhill4419
    @markhill4419 5 років тому

found it, loving this knife design

• @carmelotansengco4605
    @carmelotansengco4605 2 роки тому

Call me weird but I treasure mine. I just fidget with it. If I need a to use knife, I've got a lot of Real Steels and Ganzos and Ruikes or my SRM 9011. Often, I use the blade of my multi-tool.

• @hardtime63
    @hardtime63 6 років тому

I've heard 9cr13mov described as Chinese D2, and that was how I had already been characterizing it for friends anyway. That's just based on how it has performed and responded from a sharpening perspective for me. At the price point, which I would say for comparison sake is comparable to most mid-level Kershaws & CRKT's these offer very competitive knives w better blade steel.

• @sanchezman9282
    @sanchezman9282 2 роки тому

Клёвый голос как у дяди джери из мультфильма том и джери! Ккк кэмбл.

• @pop4803
    @pop4803 6 років тому +4

Sanrenmu has making pen knives for a long time, although heavy this quality and great design trumps high end steel for me. Mostly a ceramic rod or stop will tune up most steels easily.

• @jerrymcgovern4848
    @jerrymcgovern4848 6 років тому +2

There are only but so many shapes a knife blade can have. Pocket knives are bound to look similar.

• @MrWoodyBalto
    @MrWoodyBalto 6 років тому

LTK, Where can I purchase this Sanrenmu SRM Series 1005-GC? WMK does not seem to sell them. and srmknives.com gives and error when you try to purchase.

• @LuvThemKnives

Woody Balto You can buy them from me if you want. I can get them. Just email me for details. Thanks

• @polarweis
    @polarweis 6 років тому

Is the jumping in the linerlock sharp? Like would it hurt your finger if you play with it all day

• @NHRebelsthoughts
    @NHRebelsthoughts 6 років тому

Please update us on where to buy :)

• @maninthemirror8746
    @maninthemirror8746 6 років тому

i own one... and yes i agree 100% on your review!

• @pop4803
    @pop4803 6 років тому +1

Original equipment knives, dang that spell check. Lol

• @karenhughes6258
    @karenhughes6258 6 років тому

brilliant review

• @markhill4419
    @markhill4419 5 років тому

can't find this knife to buy

• @LuvThemKnives
      @LuvThemKnives  5 років тому

Mark Hill Try this link. whitemountainknives.com/search.php?search_query=Srm§ion=product If all else fails, I can get you one. Just email me.

• @marcnaguit6854
    @marcnaguit6854 6 років тому

Curious question, 9008 or this one?

• @LuvThemKnives

Marc Naguit This one is my preference.

• @dalecarpenter8359
    @dalecarpenter8359 6 років тому

There are no letters in the numerical system !

• @mattszymanski4684
    @mattszymanski4684 6 років тому

Where

• @AtheistLuvXmas
    @AtheistLuvXmas 6 років тому

I've recently gotten into the hobby, so it's easy for me to say - BUT I don't see the point of spending $300 on a knife. Ruike, real steel, and these higher end sanrenmu's are just as cool as my Benchmade I overpaid for. Maybe I'm just a noob.

• @LuvThemKnives
      @LuvThemKnives  6 років тому +1

Gummy McFatstacks Lots of us feel the same way.

• @TheScottyp1
    @TheScottyp1 6 років тому

why dodnt you talk about the lock lock

• @TheScottyp1
      @TheScottyp1 6 років тому +1

o wait u did, i spoke to soon lol

• @LuvThemKnives
      @LuvThemKnives  6 років тому +1

TheScottyp1 Lock Lock ?

• @dalecarpenter8359
    @dalecarpenter8359 6 років тому

I bet the user even some one that think they can tell couldn't label what steel it is by using them . If you had the same blades in different steels they could not label them by use only !

• @BladeObssession
    @BladeObssession 6 років тому

A mugger sure wouldn't know "or care" the difference between that steel or a super steel if you buried it in his ribs

• @josemariaaguascaribot8904
    @josemariaaguascaribot8904 6 років тому

Everyone against everyone, cloning, imitating, falsifying as a never ending story.
    Regards.