Tankless Reverse Osmosis Water Filtration System | Complete Install | SimPure T1-400

Поділитися
Вставка
  • Опубліковано 15 вер 2024

КОМЕНТАРІ • 36

• @isaachernandez8381
    @isaachernandez8381 Рік тому +5

Thanks for being very detailed with with the installation greatly appreciate you taking your time to do this.👍

• @handymanjourney
      @handymanjourney  Рік тому +1

Your so welcome! I am glad this video was helpful!

• @JonnyDIY
    @JonnyDIY Рік тому +3

Great video, thanks for sharing. If those filters really last 6 months, thats a great little system 👍

• @elizabethl5513
    @elizabethl5513 Рік тому +1

Is there a way to do this on an older sink with a copper looking/metal drain pipe? There's no PVC pipes at all in my sink. Also, as a a renter, I need to be able to remove the system and the drain hole used for the system when I move apts. What are my options for this? Thanks!

• @charliechuckles4271
      @charliechuckles4271 4 місяці тому

They’d have a new renter moved in before you’d notice anything even if there were damage

• @crescentmoon610
    @crescentmoon610 Місяць тому

Awesome video, thank you.

• @warnieday
    @warnieday Рік тому +1

Great video Lee appreciate all the detail

• @hoofhearted4
    @hoofhearted4 6 місяців тому +1

This was a great video, thank you!

• @ADAMREES-GRITGYM
    @ADAMREES-GRITGYM Рік тому +1

What made you get this one rather than the waterdrop?

• @rayterry7
    @rayterry7 11 місяців тому +1

When I put my red line into pipe, it doesn’t allow it to enter drain. The white clamp stops it from entering the drain pipe. Help!

• @handymanjourney
      @handymanjourney  11 місяців тому

Ya, on some models that may be how deep you can push it in

• @obeliant5025
    @obeliant5025 Рік тому

My red drain line doesnt go all the way in either it gets stuck at a little stopper. I have a leak at the PP filter but nothing looks damaged. Its gushing out when i open the water outlet and everything is tight at the filter Im having a hard tjme getting support from the company

• @burakasiliskender
    @burakasiliskender 6 місяців тому

How quick does it flow? I mean the pressure on a tanked one naturally will be more but how does the tankless compare?

• @awaitingforever
    @awaitingforever Рік тому

Manufacturer recommends psi use of up to 15-60 but at the end of the video I see that your psi is at around 100. Are you using it just like that?

• @papibeepbeep7638
    @papibeepbeep7638 5 місяців тому

What size bit did you use to drill that hole?? What size is the hole?

• @purethccheck
    @purethccheck Рік тому +1

I can't seem to get the red hose all the way pushed into the drain line. Any suggestions? Keeps getting stuck when I put it into the saddle valve. Thanks

• @handymanjourney
      @handymanjourney  Рік тому +1

Yes, I would take the saddle valve apart and off of the drain line and then attempt to push the line into the saddle valve, on some models the saddle valve has a smaller input and needs to be drilled out

• @purethccheck
      @purethccheck Рік тому

@The Handyman Journey appreciate the quick response. Man I wish I bought one of the tankless RO undersink systems that has a standing tower having alot of trouble getting this mounted with my paper thin side walls under sink.

• @purethccheck
      @purethccheck Рік тому

@@handymanjourney I was able to get the drain line going into the pipe with your tip thanks! Subscribed

• @lazmotron
    @lazmotron Рік тому +1

Great video. How much do the replacement filters cost, and how long do they last? Thanks.

• @handymanjourney
      @handymanjourney  Рік тому

Thank you! One of them is $50, one is 20 and the rest are like 15. Check out this website for more information
      bit.ly/3kOXlMK

• @caboose1289
    @caboose1289 Рік тому

Very well done, thank you!

• @purethccheck

All good but started and had a leak under the faucet where the blue line goes into the connector piece. My blue line only goes into connected halfway is this correct? Thanks

• @handymanjourney
      @handymanjourney  Рік тому

Nope, it needs to go all the way in, there is an oring in there that seals it. It is possible that the oring got nicked or something

• @purethccheck
      @purethccheck Рік тому

@The Handyman Journey well I got it to run without leaking now and the blue line is still only about half way up that connector by the faucet. It would be nice if they made it so you can actually connect the blue feed like to the faucet small pipe then secure with a nut similer to the white like to the cold water feed

• @purethccheck
      @purethccheck Рік тому

@The Handyman Journey is the oring affected to the connector? Or separate. Thanks. Wondering how its not leaking when my blue tube it only half way in. That's easy enough to disconnect and drill a hole through my adapter to enable to blue tube to go all the way through I am just not sure if it's necessary since it's not leaking

• @ChickenPermissionOG
    @ChickenPermissionOG 8 місяців тому +2

you need to reintroduce minerals to your ro water

• @purethccheck

I don't see anything in the manual about normal operating pressure psi. It just says change RO filter if reaches 130. Mine it 110 psi during the initial 20 min flush is this okay? Thank you so much!!

• @pattimartinez1872
    @pattimartinez1872 Рік тому

Right now , it's on sale !!