T7 PA DD Gadjah Mada - The Gearing Monster Of T7

Поділитися
Вставка
  • Опубліковано 22 жов 2024

КОМЕНТАРІ • 282

• @Ensign_Cthulhu
    @Ensign_Cthulhu 7 років тому +26

This is effectively a reflagged British destroyer without single-fire torps, isn't it?

• @prisuners6275
      @prisuners6275 7 років тому +10

jsm666 yes, it is. She was a British DD, N-class.

• @Condors55
      @Condors55 5 років тому +2

She was given to the Dutch Navy during WW2. Her name back then was HMS Tjerk Hiddes. She was in team with her sister ship HMS van Galen and patrolled extensively with the cruiser HMS Jacob van Heemskerk (nicknamed Old Jacob). After the Indonesian independence of 1949 she overhauled in The Netherlands and sold to Indonesia in 1951. In 1961 she returned to The Netherlands and she was scrapped.

• @arrrgee
    @arrrgee 7 років тому +21

I hope this gives us a taste of British dd's given the Gadjah Mada was an N Class Royal Navy destroyer before it ended up in the Indonesian Navy.
    Granted, a British version probably won't have deep water torps and might not have that ridiculous smoke but the gun power is really impressive.

• @LuJia84
      @LuJia84 7 років тому

It'll have single fire torps though, which might not be more powerful overall but are certainly a lot of fun.

• @arrrgee
      @arrrgee 7 років тому +1

Yes, most likely, but I'm hoping they get decent guns like this Gadjah Mada in the mid to high tiers.

• @sabrinnur3499
      @sabrinnur3499 7 років тому +1

Well, Blyska's guns seems to be pretty good as well (if not for the AP and reload) and she's British-built as well, so yeah, it's a plausible British DD's trait I guess (but unlike Gadjah Mada, Blyska was built for the Polish Navy in the first place)

• @danarrizqiaditya3294
    @danarrizqiaditya3294 7 років тому +19

Majapahit Empire is about begin!!!

• @leonidwong148
      @leonidwong148 3 роки тому

Appreciate that WoW included Indonesian Flagship whom had a bit colorful story.. British-built for Dutch then transferred to Indonesian Navy.. Gadjah Mada is medieval local hero known for war and expansionist prowess.. Gadjah (Gajah) means Elephant btw..

• @j98c
    @j98c 7 років тому +5

FLAMU BEEN PUMPING OUT THESE VIDS AND IT MAKES ME SO HAPPY

• @JGenM
      @JGenM 7 років тому +1

It's been a pretty nice week thus far

• @grandgao3984
    @grandgao3984 7 років тому +3

Attempt 1: Flamu, could you have an update on the Indianapolis now that it has a 9.9km radar and better concealment, and showing up more often due to recent ship anniversary sale? Also, I have recently acquired my Tirpitz and Scharnhorst with the recent discount, but I do wonder how well they perform against the recent power creep of royal navy HE spamming bbs, Kaga/GZ Test II, and foreseeable US AP bombers and deep water torps and such. Would you alter you verdict in March 2017 premium ship ranking of Indiana as not recommended/collector-only whilst Scharn as top tier and Tirpitz as good?

• @MilVetGaming
    @MilVetGaming 6 років тому

Hi Flamu, I only visit you and Notser on you tube... your the only guys that call it like it is regarding various ship builds along with strategy. I tend to go to you 1st though because your detailed explanations help WOWS players find their "edge" with a particular boat. Overall, Both you and Notser make me a better player =).
    I refuse to purchase ANY boat without looking at your commentary first. Even when some of your videos are outdated... you make STRONG points that seem to be eternal even when Wargaming nerfs or buffs things.
    Thanks for making this channel... it has made WOWS much more fun!

• @hidalgohouse3815
    @hidalgohouse3815 7 років тому +27

As an OG subber, with his cranky, grumpy and generally not happy persona I still enjoy his vids.

• @WindmillStalker
    @WindmillStalker 7 років тому +1

Man, you're really pumping out the preview vids on these PA DD's. Nice work, Flulu.

• @123Jokkmokk123
    @123Jokkmokk123 7 років тому +45

Imagine a ship called Mada Faqqa!

• @flowmar8154
    @flowmar8154 7 років тому +3

I can't wait till the Royal Navy DDs come out. This ship has been on my waiting list. Now we know it will be tier 7 in the RN DD tech tree, if they use it of course.

• @Seahawksfan-pz6jo
    @Seahawksfan-pz6jo 7 років тому +15

Apparently all Pan Asian destroyers are defined by the word "monster"

• @FlamingZombie626
      @FlamingZombie626 7 років тому

He told you the T4 and 5 were lame. Do a worse job of generalizing

• @kevink6265
    @kevink6265 7 років тому +8

Wasn't WG actively trying to counter the smoke meta recently? Now they release a ship line which can stay perma smoked the whole game!?

• @akulla3D
    @akulla3D 6 років тому

Great info, always a pleasure to get your perspective, good luck.

• @grandgao3984
    @grandgao3984 7 років тому +1

Poipoipoi, autoloader Flamu confirmed! Pumping out 460mm of sweet reviews (and seal-clubbing) every 15 seconds

• @TNDOGGY
    @TNDOGGY 6 років тому

Man, did I need to see this vid. Thanks man. New to your channel and I see you have a lot to teach. Great info. Thx

• @vae9430
    @vae9430 7 років тому +2

So... What dowside does this ship have exactly ? I mean, what kind of reason do you have to play a cruiser, let's say a pensacola, instead of that ? Pensacola has 4 more km range, but no torps, less fires/minute, no smoke... Besides AA, with smoke combined with such guns, this ship makes any cruiser's job without any problem.

• @ruedelta
      @ruedelta 7 років тому

Cruiser has some armor play and thus can spot under pressure. This build probably shits bricks once no one is spotting for him.

• @seppllseppll4517
    @seppllseppll4517 7 років тому +6

Rip all other DDs, this Line makes them obsolete. Master of everything, only trade-off is the deep water Torp thing.
    Cmon WG, perma Smoke + great Stealth !?

• @darienrickert-townsend4324
    @darienrickert-townsend4324 7 років тому

Hey Flamu I just wondered if you had an updated secondary build for the Bismark?

• @eduardohli7964
    @eduardohli7964 7 років тому +4

Hey Flamu, nice vídeo about this dd, i intend to buy a premium tier 7 BB or DD to farm credits, in your opinion what is the best choice?

• @oldschoolgaming4763
      @oldschoolgaming4763 7 років тому +2

Scharn!

• @Flamuu
      @Flamuu  7 років тому +2

Scharnhorst is a pretty damn solid option, strong ship that's also really fun to play

• @repaleonhalo9754
      @repaleonhalo9754 7 років тому +1

Sims and Leninggrad are also good

• @eduardohli7964
      @eduardohli7964 7 років тому

Right, thank you guys!

• @eduardohli7964
      @eduardohli7964 7 років тому +1

I'll get the Scharn cause it's a good ship and i like BBs more than DDs

• @pegasus.0308
    @pegasus.0308 7 років тому +6

For me it is like Blyskawica of tier 7 back of the days.

• @F22raptorC
    @F22raptorC 7 років тому +5

Goodbye JPN DD,you will be missed...
    No power creep here,move along

• @udontneedtono9825
    @udontneedtono9825 6 років тому

WG doesn't like IJN DD's........lol.....I'm grinding the Yugumo........my torpedo literally went through the back of Kutuzov tonight. Even the other team laughed in chat.....it was contesting the cap, launched two salvos........torp failed to detonate......I'm not mad or complaining....but I was a little like......"Ok.....did anyone see that or am I crazy?" Yo Flamu, for real.......you do a great job for the community, thanks for sharing your builds. Flambass keeps his secret.

• @bradpederson9722
    @bradpederson9722 6 років тому

I learn a lot watching u dude, thx for the great vids . . .Cheers

• @sarpkaplan4449
    @sarpkaplan4449 7 років тому +4

year of the carriers ftw

• @repaleonhalo9754
    @repaleonhalo9754 7 років тому

Are Deepwater torps highlighted different if you see them incoming?? If you are a dd you still dodge torps and not gamble its Deepwater right?? If not you can really still scare dds even if they don't hit

• @RagingGoblin
    @RagingGoblin 7 років тому +2

So... it's a superb Gunboat with great torps, near top speed and very competitive concealment.
    Good thing it's balanced by torp cd and utility stuff like firing/torp angles. Might've been a tad op otherwise!

• @batrastardly4574
    @batrastardly4574 6 років тому

Is IFHE an decent option? For 1% fire chance the HE pen would go from 20mm to 26mm.

• @Kampfkeks-it9hn
    @Kampfkeks-it9hn 7 років тому

i don't even play DDs yet here i am watching Flamu's DD vids since it's Flamu

• @Trades46
    @Trades46 7 років тому +28

I'm trying to imagine how to counter this ship. Other than the Z-23, I can't seem to find any ship that can counter the Gadjah Mada. The insane strike power of those fast & stealth torps, insane DPM from the guns & near infinite smokes; only the German DD with hydro can really push in and hard counter these Pan Asian DD.

• @haza4565
      @haza4565 7 років тому +3

Nothing can counter this ship. I would rather have this than a Gearing it's soo bloody powerful.

• @DuduDruidDotCom
      @DuduDruidDotCom 7 років тому +13

Well, any DD Can just get close enough to this ship's smoke and torp it if Gadjah stays in a smoke, but other than that, Radar and possibly as you mentioned German DDs and their Hydro. I can imagine that she will need to be focused down.

• @haza4565
      @haza4565 7 років тому +2

Right so any DD can try and torp you, but this ship will gun you down instantly.

• @kimashen7692
      @kimashen7692 7 років тому +4

Any ship from tier 7~9 with radar and people who know where to use torpedoes.

• @user_23165
      @user_23165 7 років тому +12

Yes in such ideal scenario , top tier, no radar ships, potato enemy, of course you can do well. One average Belfast in the enemy team will poop on your Gadja instantly while you sit in your "permanent smoke". Let's see it as bottom tier when you meet a couple of Baltimore, Donskoi or Missouri that are not completely retarded, or even against same tier, Atlanta and Indianapolis. This is the already classic tactic now from WG, release a new OP line, people will rush to free xp to the ships shown by CC's in such great games, WG makes more $$$$, nerf previous lines that do not show anymore same potential (looking at you RN BB line, especially Conqueror, so expect nerf soon after Pan-Asian line is released, for "game balancing" reasons and and to show that we listen to our customers ... :-)).

• @batrastardly4574
    @batrastardly4574 7 років тому +1

Why not use Torpedo Armanent Expert?

• @VuHien2011
    @VuHien2011 6 років тому

How do you deal with enemy DDs that use smoke in Pan Asian DDs?

• @yikyak4249
    @yikyak4249 7 років тому +3

The "Gotcha mother" ship lol

• @DuduDruidDotCom
    @DuduDruidDotCom 7 років тому +9

3k HP Is a lot Flamu, you are too harsh on yourself. I managed to drop to 300 hp at the start of the game in my Shima, I ended with 240k damage game. You can never give up! Also I think that Wargaming is still salty over Ruso-Japanese war back in the 20th century. That's why they keep screwing IJN lines so much. Hahahha.

• @gregkramer5588
      @gregkramer5588 5 років тому

Well Russia did win this war, :-)

• @EvoSwatch
      @EvoSwatch 5 років тому

@@gregkramer5588 they lost during that war tho

• @jozseftoth8731
    @jozseftoth8731 7 років тому

Already made the review on the Tier 7? Flamu u really does not stop! Thx for the quick response, now i just want them to be released

• @ResistLight
    @ResistLight 7 років тому

Glad WE still have the belopfast at t7

• @pallegantzhorn3742
    @pallegantzhorn3742 7 років тому

pretty impressive kill streak in the end!

• @Arthion
    @Arthion 7 років тому +2

You certainly sound like you're having a ton of fun playing it. Wonder if the mainline brittish DDs when they appear will be disgusting flamethrowers

• @Arthion
      @Arthion 7 років тому +1

It seems a bit like Blyska with far better concealment and torps not to mention the ridiculous smoke

• @Cubcariboo
      @Cubcariboo 6 років тому

As we have seen. No, the Brits are not like this. WG marketing ploy FTW.

• @terot8341
    @terot8341 7 років тому

Great, More OP gunboat DD's with ghost torps.

• @ExGavalonnj
    @ExGavalonnj 7 років тому

So if they get purma smoke why do they need the low detectability too?

• @paulchirica7890
    @paulchirica7890 7 років тому +2

Holy powercreep batman

• @HunterXhunter289
    @HunterXhunter289 6 років тому +1

Well this is kri gadjh mada made by british from indonesia?

• @cute2dfrog
    @cute2dfrog 7 років тому +2

now why exactly does this thing outspot an Akatsuki by 300 meters?

• @solar9368
      @solar9368 7 років тому

Because based british destroyers

• @repaleonhalo9754
      @repaleonhalo9754 7 років тому

Or why akatsuki does not have good torp angles

• @00bean00
      @00bean00 6 років тому

Something something torpedo focused 9_9

• @ringowunderlich2241
    @ringowunderlich2241 7 років тому

I'm becoming more and more curious about, what the Panasia battleship line might be capable off.

• @user_23165
    @user_23165 6 років тому

Would you use this cpt build for Loyang too?

• @jjcastleberry3662
    @jjcastleberry3662 6 років тому

Does this build transcends across Pan Asian tier 8-10s?????

• @prisuners6275
    @prisuners6275 7 років тому +12

Majapahit Empire are about to reborn

• @sabrinnur3499
      @sabrinnur3499 7 років тому

...I don't know if that's a good thought or a scary one

• @gamelard1963
    @gamelard1963 7 років тому +6

this isnt even the final form.

• @centuriomacro9787
    @centuriomacro9787 7 років тому +2

That fire rng though...

• @kuhluhOG
      @kuhluhOG 7 років тому

11% with DE and signals...

• @Gunni1972
    @Gunni1972 5 років тому

Gadjah Mada souds like "Got your Mother. " seems fitting, considering that Ambush potential.

• @leonz3012
    @leonz3012 6 років тому

how do you get 11% fire chance? I put everything on and I got 10% max

• @buzzzbag
    @buzzzbag 7 років тому

What about radar cruisers how this DD will deal with them. Yeah, there isn't a lot of radar cruisers at Tier VII but what about higher tiers. That will decrease the effectiveness of the smoke it's worth to mention about that

• @auzor5900
    @auzor5900 7 років тому

The concealment is the biggest thing I think.. if it can outspot most (/all) T7 DD's, then it can dictate an engagement. Just think how much of an anti-DD gunboat it can be if you drop DE & Priority Target, for RL, and go DD hunting. No, you can't torp the enemy DD's, but eh. Or, without a gunboat build, it will still be a strong 'gunboat', and have very good torps to send at enemy BB's and cruisers too. It is stealthier than the Akatsuki, for reference, better HP, better guns, ... better smokes..

• @oldschoolgaming4763
    @oldschoolgaming4763 7 років тому +3

Mommy, i want one!!!!
    I think i gonna call this the "MADA FAKKER"!

• @martinlarsen7354
    @martinlarsen7354 7 років тому

Hmm... looking good - and she's a good indicator of the UK DDs since she was originaly an N-class.

• @kimsaxbeck4949
    @kimsaxbeck4949 6 років тому

It does have a fail safe mode like rest of Pan_asia - Their torpedoes are not able to hit allied destroyers when work in packs

• @water_jet_octopus
    @water_jet_octopus 6 років тому

even that T7 DD have 14.3 gun range but T10 Khaba only have 13.5???

• @frankvc5899
    @frankvc5899 7 років тому +1

As I thought exactly The tier 7 is freaking OP Is like the love child of a Z52 without hydro and a Gearing But placed at tier 7 This could at least be a tier 8 easily if not even 9 with a little buff to the stats

• @TheSaberra
    @TheSaberra 7 років тому +1

7:10 Explain me, wtf happened with 2 of your shells.

• @la_potat6065
      @la_potat6065 7 років тому +1

Reminds me of one of his Fletcher gameplays, one of the single guns - shot flat in a flat arc and arrived almost half the time compared to the other shells - cause of slow and high-arc American shells.
      Some dude commented - "American high arcs are a myth" kek. ua-cam.com/video/4Fod6BVRqxw/v-deo.htmlh12m10s:
      it must be a physics glitch - or that American slow and high arcs are truly a myth.

• @cowfee5758
    @cowfee5758 7 років тому

when you first test this ship i feel like there will be alot of gadjah mada in the future

• @goose9941
    @goose9941 6 років тому

is this not just a better udaloi?

• @armirhaydari
    @armirhaydari 6 років тому

How is this compared to blyskawica?

• @owo5869
    @owo5869 7 років тому +3

Wish WG wont nerf it because flamu like it.

• @Wildboy0001
    @Wildboy0001 7 років тому +1

still MEGA OP! (still,but surely NOT for long) !

• @Abed1984
    @Abed1984 7 років тому +2

It's a better Blyskawica. I will definitely keep this DD in my port.

• @ME262MKI
    @ME262MKI 7 років тому +3

Mada mada!

• @skywalkerytx1325
    @skywalkerytx1325 6 років тому

WG has any idea about balance?

• @greyowul
    @greyowul 7 років тому +1

reminds me of pre-nerf T7 Kiev. I NEED THAT.

• @kagakai7729
    @kagakai7729 6 років тому

you've heard of mega Zao at the top of the British BB line, now, I present to you, mini Zao, here to bring some BBQ to the peasants of tiers 5-7

• @Th3CrazyBOy
    @Th3CrazyBOy 7 років тому +6

Omg this ship is so insanely overpowered, it would be acceptable like this in tier 9, nowhere else

• @SWIFTO_SCYTHE
    @SWIFTO_SCYTHE 7 років тому

LOL and the Royal Battleships HE spam wasnt bad enough and now these DDs have torps that are even more stealthy and destructive than the IJN.

• @nn-db4fw
    @nn-db4fw 6 років тому

So a ship which is "terrifying" isn't OP anymore? Is a "terrifying" ship the new standard?

• @waveman99
    @waveman99 7 років тому +1

Must hear Wakatake!

• @is3t
    @is3t 7 років тому +1

Flamu when a gameplay with the Roma?

• @is3t
      @is3t 7 років тому

Vlad Melis Infatti tu che sai tutto sai quando esce per i tester?

• @is3t
      @is3t 7 років тому

Vlad Melis COSÌ TARDI?!

• @sr.salmanr.r.6809
    @sr.salmanr.r.6809 7 років тому

A little bit OP ?

• @vadimanochin
    @vadimanochin 7 років тому +1

If this is an English clone of a destroyer, such a monster, WHAT beast will be the original seventh level from a branch of English destroyers in Flam's hand ???))) I'm scared to think ...)))

• @RukaSubCh
    @RukaSubCh 6 років тому

Deep water torps, I guess that is why the gun power is so good, You can’t kill
    DDs with torps.

• @flife4839
    @flife4839 7 років тому +3

Why should I play japanese dd then :P

• @maianoguillaume
      @maianoguillaume 6 років тому

Because 48% WR in IJN >>> 66% WR in P-A?

• @dv_cro4633
    @dv_cro4633 7 років тому

Hey flamu where are you from?

• @Hiroshi-cc8hv
    @Hiroshi-cc8hv 3 роки тому

WHEN YOU REALIZE THAT GADJAH MADA MEANS ELEPHANT GENERAL

• @francoisgreasem9320
    @francoisgreasem9320 7 років тому

U have 5. Kill why u dont have thé kraken logo Flamu ?

• @craigw3872
    @craigw3872 7 років тому +1

This is a bit OP

• @prisuners6275
      @prisuners6275 7 років тому

Mian W as expected from British made DD

• @facilegoose9347
    @facilegoose9347 6 років тому

*GADJAH MADA KNOWS DE WAE*

• @barryhutchison4939
    @barryhutchison4939 7 років тому +2

Underestimate? The boat, come to think of it most Of The line, is powercreep bullshit to pander to a certain region

• @randompanda8407
    @randompanda8407 7 років тому +2

Power creep is power creep

• @kevinreed-jones3179
    @kevinreed-jones3179 3 роки тому

Great review Flamu, but the only monstrous thing here is you! 😂😂😂

• @seank7274
    @seank7274 6 років тому

Why would I play my shima, with stock torps of 2 mins and 20 seconds? Spent 20 million on the shima. The reload mod is 4 million more and the torps only make BBs turn. That’s it... “which way do you want the BBs to turn to”. All my shima torps do, is make ships turn. Ha. Rip IJN. “But Bhut Bhut - IJN alpha damage”. Lol. WarGaming; you so silly. Sorry for the rant.

• @Etzlo1
    @Etzlo1 7 років тому +1

god I wish I had that fire rng, I have games with over 400 shell hits on gearing with 0 fires, not only gearing, zao too

• @timbamarimba7715
      @timbamarimba7715 7 років тому

Etzlo1 send me a screenshot of that, please

• @Etzlo1
      @Etzlo1 7 років тому

been a while since I had that game, though I can hop into my zao for a few games I guess

• @Naesil89
      @Naesil89 7 років тому

Are you sure you are firing HE with your Zao :D with close to 300 hits I had 25 fires set, that is more than normally but still fire change is so good with Zao

• @Etzlo1
      @Etzlo1 7 років тому

jjarvinen yeah I am sure, my rng is just shite

• @anthoyify
    @anthoyify 2 роки тому

watching this then i notice the lemming train. looked up the date and yup. 2017. lol

• @ahmadfathonisiregar5719
    @ahmadfathonisiregar5719 7 років тому

The best!

• @relhimp
    @relhimp 7 років тому

Less smoke shoters WG sayd. Aha... got it.

• @6uiti
    @6uiti 6 років тому

smith is the tier 2 gearing

• @bushyfromoz8834
    @bushyfromoz8834 5 років тому

I don’t get why people slag off the jervis but sing the Madas praises

• @dlegofan
    @dlegofan 7 років тому

Gotcha Mudah!

• @Ennergyiezs
    @Ennergyiezs 7 років тому +1

tfw i was hyped about this ship just by seeing her stats 1 month ago
    i'll spam the shit out of this ship

• @TheOrdiNary1994
    @TheOrdiNary1994 6 років тому

Hail Indonesia...!!

• @haza4565
    @haza4565 7 років тому +1

U started 17 fuckin fires... like what the actual fuck..

• @Gundolf300
    @Gundolf300 7 років тому

Yeah, wg gonna nerf the crap out of it and then implement a extacly similar premium modell of it with all of trades of the current Mada.

• @kitramika5137
    @kitramika5137 7 років тому

yay, muh country in the game \('-')/

• @boristhebarbarian
    @boristhebarbarian 7 років тому

looks like WG wants you to spend lots of gold each time you take your captain to the next tier... So different in their build

• @Aaaaaron320
    @Aaaaaron320 7 років тому

Dutch flag?