Swiss Clip vs Victorinox Ranger vs Leatherman Free T4 - 2021!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Поділитися
Вставка
  • Опубліковано 4 чер 2021
  • Thanks for stopping in. My name is Johnny. I am an Artist/Musician who likes sharp tools as well. I like taking them "Into the Woods" and sharing my adventures. Most of the music here is written and performed by me. Please check out my playlists and don't forget to "LIKE, "SHARE" and "SUBSCRIBE". Have a Super Fantastic Day!
    Buy me a coffee: www.buymeacoffee.com/ve6vexD.
    My Rumble Channel: rumble.com/user/johnnyjuke
    My UA-cam Channel: / @johnnyjuke

КОМЕНТАРІ • 31

• @stoopidwookie1695
    @stoopidwookie1695 2 роки тому +6

Review starts @ 6:26

• @YA-ee9zf
    @YA-ee9zf 3 роки тому +9

I just was looking for a review on a leatherman and UA-cam dragged me into a world which I never knew existed people who collect a million things that do the same job and have acronyms for tools they carry everyday which is weird to me but I can’t stop clicking on these videos lol

• @JohnnyJuke
      @JohnnyJuke  3 роки тому +2

Caution: That click may drag you into hobby that can be very addictive. I hope you fair better than some of us. Now subscribe already!

• @MokuNui808
      @MokuNui808 3 роки тому

Welcome to the collective fellow gear head!

• @SergeyKasimov
      @SergeyKasimov 2 роки тому

@@JohnnyJuke I got same green background on my channel

• @MrPC1121
      @MrPC1121 Рік тому

One year later I've made the same great error. What have I done.

• @simonh6371
    @simonh6371 3 роки тому +3

At 11:27 I have a reminder why I don't use pocket clips! They wear the thread and material on the pocket edges, the right pocket is so shredded I would no longer wear the jeans outside the house. I do have a knife with a pocket clip - the Bokerplus Atlas - but I either hang it down inside the pocket on a paracord loop or clip it on my belt, same with my SOG toolclip on rare occasions. My SAKs hang on a carabiner connected to my belt loop with my keyring and other EDC gear like firestash peanut lighter, telescopic pen and so on.

• @davidkurle5418
    @davidkurle5418 3 роки тому +5

I'll be curious to hear your thoughts on that clip after using it for awhile. Seems like it would make the knife more carry-friendly for some people, but I've passed on them so far because it looks like it would make the knife really uncomfortable in hand. I guess it just depends on what you are using the knife for. And I can see the appeal of the one handed option on those leatherman knives, but I prefer the tools on a SAK. Thanks for the great comparison, buddy.

• @jonirwin7316
    @jonirwin7316 Рік тому +1

A tiny drop of blue Loctite on the clip screw is helpful. These clips also come with a chrome finish.

• @faizalkifli1844
    @faizalkifli1844 3 роки тому +1

planning to get one for my sak ranger

• @nandovargas9095
    @nandovargas9095 3 роки тому +4

*Leatherman Ft4 is victory!!*

• @name5949
    @name5949 3 роки тому +2

Interesting got my victorinox fieldmasder with plus scales with me 247 so i just might have to pick up this poickit clip by the way subd 👍🏻

• @JohnnyJuke
      @JohnnyJuke  3 роки тому +1

Its currently in my left pock next to the Free PS4. Great combo.

• @bills.2214
    @bills.2214 3 роки тому +2

Nice! I wish this company made such a clip for the 111 mm SAK's. I EDC the Hercules, and I use a Nite-Ize small S-Biner to "clip it" to my pocket.

• @JohnnyJuke
      @JohnnyJuke  3 роки тому

That's a great idea!

• @SandShark350
      @SandShark350 3 роки тому

the Victorinox sentinel comes with a pocket clip on one of the scales. All you have to do is order the sentinel and switch scales or order the sentinel scales separately. Probably going to do the same for my one hand trekker.

• @2371Anita
    @2371Anita 2 роки тому +1

Böker plus tech tool city 4, now that would be a comparison with these 2 you show.

• @12345678927164
    @12345678927164 Рік тому +1

Nice immortal.

• @JohnnyJuke
      @JohnnyJuke  Рік тому

I did a giveaway on it. Probably should have kept it.

• @blueeyeswhitedragon9839
    @blueeyeswhitedragon9839 3 роки тому +4

Sorry but I don't like it...too chunky.
    The SAK is a bit "thick" on it's own, but that add on clip is exacerbating the pocket print.
    (And it is ugly)

• @johnshropshire3399
    @johnshropshire3399 3 роки тому +1

👍👍👏

• @nathanxbond
    @nathanxbond 2 роки тому +1

On jenky tiny little screw to hold that pocket clip on? Seems legit. Or... they could just make them with a pocket clip already attached securely.

• @JohnnyJuke
      @JohnnyJuke  2 роки тому

You got past the intro?

• @nathanxbond
      @nathanxbond 2 роки тому

@@JohnnyJuke I couldn't resist. ❤

• @dopetype
    @dopetype 2 роки тому

What’s the cost of the pocket clip add-on? This would change my view on which wins. If I have to buy extra components for it to compare to the T4, the T4 wins

• @JohnnyJuke
      @JohnnyJuke  2 роки тому

The clip sucks. I like the Ranger over the Leatherman.

• @MybeautifulandamazingPrincess
      @MybeautifulandamazingPrincess 2 роки тому

In Europe people have been using SAK's without a pocket clip for over a century without a problem

• @MybeautifulandamazingPrincess
      @MybeautifulandamazingPrincess 2 роки тому

In Europe people have been using SAK's without a pocket clip for over a century without a problem

• @jeffalfonso1426
    @jeffalfonso1426 2 роки тому +2

Ranger for me

• @damianalvarez9198
    @damianalvarez9198 2 роки тому +1

este tipo de navaja no es para manosearla, es para usarla...... jeropa